Raging Tide's TW state

Comments

• Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    There were a handful of people in leviathan 4 months before last map reset (before \/atican took lead of levi and went afk) left to rebuild Wanted.. those same people kept alts in Levi.. and i guess those are the people you claim came back to Levi.. which was like 2-4 people.. and you know how many apps we had in like the last 3 months.. less than 20 i can tell you that.. and none of them list wanted as their previous guild..

Leviathan is my original guild.. been here for 96% of my time on this server..

Both of those statements made me lol. Thanks man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited March 2013

......... LoL
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    when infamy died.. qqme gained the power
    when qqme semi died.. levi held the power
    when qqme rose.. they took it back
    when qqme semi died again.. vicious took the power

Yeah okay, and did the amount of people on the server increase or decrease each time. Fast forward to now, if someone is upset they have no competition/no challenge now, how is the death of said competition going to benefit anyone?

No plans for next year, anyone? lol.

How many bones are left to be picked clean? Two, one, or maybe none?
    edited March 2013
    ......... LoL

Oh my bad, you're just, "trolololing'. b:chuckle
  • Mechsiao - Sanctuary
    Mechsiao - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    From what i see not everybody from wanted joined leviathan. at least not everybody wrote that they were from wanted... not sure if it was shameful to write down their previous faction or just a few peeps came from wanted like what tony said.

i don't see why people keep complaining pvp is dead. there are many ppl going for nw and tw and pk in sp. i would say it just ain't balanced that's all. it was hopeful when t3 was released and there was no r9r2. but the release of r9r2 made the power gap increase. not everybody cs and merch efficiently to reach r9r2 within months of release, so if you attain end-game gear faster than the bulk of the server population, there's no reason to complain about dead pvp and just wait for people to catch up.

about qqme wining vicious i don't see any problem with that actually. i don't think any faction want to hurt their morale every week getting rolled without being able to fight on par. once again it has to do with r9r2, especially purify for mages changed the entire fighting system. the gap between t3/nirvy and r9 didnt use to be THAT distinct, so skills would still play a huge factor in tw and pvp-related stuff, but the gap between r9r2 and anything else is much greater than ever before. so if ur r9r2 and someone else isn't, skills can't make it up for that difference in gear imo.

i know vicious members have capabilities in merching and csing to epic r9r2 gears, but until others catch up otherwise there won't be much of a worthy tw opponent, given that there are plenty of skilled players there as well.
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    yea that Zoo debacle cost QQme their #2 spot.. and the Zoo breakup gave Vicious more members.. further increasing Vicious power..

Just shows no one likes QQme. People who know whats up dont want to join them. Thats how it is lol.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    yea that Zoo debacle cost QQme their #2 spot.. and the Zoo breakup gave Vicious more members.. further increasing Vicious power..

Wanted and Zoo were both beating QQme.

Wanted did not have 12 people either. Wanted beat QQme with 12 people. Your maths is just plain wrong.
    Why would you not count people who had "an alt in Levi".

Their MAINS were in Wanted. Including YOU, some people even had BOTH toons in wanted. e.g. rockorose.

please learn to do simple addition before you come out on forums talking about the NUMBER of people in a certain faction.

Gz. Leviathan has a bunch of people who left Wanted off their application. That OBVIOUSLY means no one was in Wanted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Here are a few tips to make your faction better equipped to compete in big boy tw:

1) have a uncanny/rapture sale for your faction.
    2) have a r9 sale for your faction.
    3) have a refining sale for your faction
    4) Do something discouraging to those that don't show up to tw. Vicious has kicked 60 people at the end of a tw season and would easily do it again.
    5) Be a leader, and not just a person with a title above your head.

Unlike most factions, vicious invested in all of our twers and continue to do so. Sometimes sacrificing raw coin as tw pay goes a long way.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Wanted and Zoo were both beating QQme.

Wanted did not have 12 people either. Wanted beat QQme with 12 people. Your maths is just plain wrong.
    Why would you not count people who had "an alt in Levi".

Their MAINS were in Wanted. Including YOU, some people even had BOTH toons in wanted. e.g. rockorose.

please learn to do simple addition before you come out on forums talking about the NUMBER of people in a certain faction.

Gz. Leviathan has a bunch of people who left Wanted off their application. That OBVIOUSLY means no one was in Wanted.

rockorose = charismaX and we left Wanted cuz Levi got its lead position back.. which was the only reason we left Levi in the first place.. we wanted tws and levi was without tws for a good amount of time.. and i never said Wanted only had 12 members.. i only stated that 2-4 came back to levi (that i know of)
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
    edited March 2013
    Here are a few tips to make your faction better equipped to compete in big boy tw:

1) have a uncanny/rapture sale for your faction.
    2) have a r9 sale for your faction.
    3) have a refining sale for your faction
    4) Do something discouraging to those that don't show up to tw. Vicious has kicked 60 people at the end of a tw season and would easily do it again.
    5) Be a leader, and not just a person with a title above your head.

Unlike most factions, vicious invested in all of our twers and continue to do so. Sometimes sacrificing raw coin as tw pay goes a long way.

Actually it doesnt. When you are spending $12 a weekend on charms, and maybe get 500K coin twice a weekend, IF you are lucky enough to be a squad leader; it neither helps you get better geared nor even does much to help replace your charms. It IS better than nothing when a faction can afford to do it.

When TW pay is offered, squad leader positions are given to favored players. They typically arent favored for their loyalty to a faction, friendship is pretty much non-existant, not even skill at directing people is considered - they are favored because of how well geared they are usually. The people that need it the least, take the most, lol.

Speaking of affording to do it, the small factions have a tough enough time just bidding and having enough cash to build a couple towers if they happen to win a bid, with the wonderful new system we have for TW now.

Maybe they could offer TW pay, and some do, but they need to pay more just play along side the big boys. b:chuckle
    edited March 2013
    Actually it doesnt. When you are spending $12 a weekend on charms, and maybe get 500K coin twice a weekend, IF you are lucky enough to be a squad leader; it neither helps you get better geared nor even does much to help replace your charms. It IS better than nothing when a faction can afford to do it.

When TW pay is offered, squad leader positions are given to favored players. They typically arent favored for their loyalty to a faction, friendship is pretty much non-existant, not even skill at directing people is considered - they are favored because of how well geared they are usually. The people that need it the least, take the most, lol.

Speaking of affording to do it, the small factions have a tough enough time just bidding and having enough cash to build a couple towers if they happen to win a bid, with the wonderful new system we have for TW now.

Maybe they could offer TW pay, and some do, but they need to pay more just play along side the big boys. b:chuckle

are u in faction that have 1 land? my mystic is in marine and i got 500k everytime i show up Tw. if we are talking about big faction like QQme, valkarie and leviathan. they have more money to do many event like nuff told us. well, atleast that is what vici do since we were number 2 faction till now.

and based on ur statement and experience, are u point out that ur faction that ur in now is not good?
    edited March 2013
    are u in faction that have 1 land? my mystic is in marine and i got 500k everytime i show up Tw. if we are talking about big faction like QQme, valkarie and leviathan. they have more money to do many event like nuff told us. well, atleast that is what vici do since we were number 2 faction till now.

and based on ur statement and experience, are u point out that ur faction that ur in now is not good?

I was in Levi once. I got 500K for each time I lead a squad - at first only if we won, but then his_Afrodita made it for anytime to try to keep people showing up for TW. Even with pay, it seemed like not many wanted to be a squad leader. The faction that I am in now doesnt TW. They are nice people that can be bothered to say hi back to me when I say hello. How is that not superior - especially when it costs me nothing? b:chuckle
    edited March 2013
    I was in Levi once. I got 500K for each time I lead a squad. The faction that I am in now doesnt TW. They are nice people that can be bothered to say hi back to me when I say hello. How is that not superior - especially when it costs me nothing? b:chuckle

well, what nuff told us is a suggestion and also shared to us what vici do. Its up to other faction, if they want to see its good suggestion or no.
    edited March 2013
    well, what nuff told us is a suggestion and also shared to us what vici do. Its up to other faction, if they want to see its good suggestion or no.

Yeah, I figured out what Nuff did for you. Did other factions create this thread? Im prefectly aware of what others can do, too. I am also aware that I love battlegrounds in any game usually. This is the first game Ive played where everything revolves around cash and getting over - which is a tone set by the game itself.

I am aware that this is a public forum, and Brillance is saying what she thinks too. I dont matter much. Im just another 1% could leave the game tomorrow and it will still go on. Everyone's life will still continue.

You can respond to everything I write, or no. b:chuckle
    edited March 2013
    Yeah, I figured out what Nuff did for you. Did other factions create this thread? Im prefectly aware of what others can do, too. I am also aware that I love battlegrounds in any game usually. This is the first game Ive played where everything revolves around cash and getting over - which is a tone set by the game itself.

I am aware that this is a public forum, and Brillance is saying what she thinks too. I dont matter much. Im just another 1% could leave the game tomorrow and it will still go on. Everyone's life will still continue.

You can respond to everything I write, or no. b:chuckle

u already answer urself :)
    edited March 2013
    u already answer urself :)

Okie dokie! b:chuckle
    edited March 2013
    Both of those statements made me lol. Thanks man.

heres more stuff that might tickle your funny bone

Leviathan last TW before we split up..

against Wanted

I can only see 1 Wanted member in this video that's in Leviathan now.. (Halleluyah)

Here's a video from when i joined Wanted

video 1

video 2

from what i can see, Levi only gained a few peeps after we reformed:

BlueTail
    Goofer
    SouIShot
    Halleluyah
    DrPapiJean
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    heres more stuff that might tickle your funny bone

Leviathan last TW before we split up..

against Wanted

I can only see 1 Wanted member in this video that's in Leviathan now.. (Halleluyah)

Here's a video from when i joined Wanted

video 1

video 2

from what i can see, Levi only gained a few peeps after we reformed:

BlueTail
    Goofer
    SouIShot
    Halleluyah
    DrPapiJean

I saw me rocking my celebrity fash add one more to ur list! D:
  • Phobik_ - Raging Tide
    Phobik_ - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just off the top of my head, altho i havn't had an uptodate look at levis roster becuase im not in the faction.. But
    alchy
    rockorose
    superslushy
    bamboobill
    tito
    malosa
    friendlyelf
    breezewalker (in wanted on main)
    dae i(n wanted on main)
    ballbagjack
    BlueTail
    Goofer
    SouIShot
    Halleluyah
    DrPapiJean

Probably some more if i saw who was in the faction i don't rly see how this is relevent to this thread but w/e
    edited March 2013
    Just off the top of my head, altho i havn't had an uptodate look at levis roster becuase im not in the faction.. But
    alchy
    rockorose
    superslushy
    bamboobill
    tito
    malosa
    friendlyelf
    breezewalker (in wanted on main)
    dae i(n wanted on main)
    ballbagjack
    BlueTail
    Goofer
    SouIShot
    Halleluyah
    DrPapiJean

Probably some more if i saw who was in the faction i don't rly see how this is relevent to this thread but w/e

more than half of the people u named were already in Levi before Wanted

and is anything in this thread relevant to this thread?
    edited March 2013

so before they were in levi then leave go to wante then go back to levi. U wont count that they come from wanted to join levi? idk where the logic in that. But if wanna QQing why people not join a faction or leave a faction. Maybe the question is what lack in it. But hei, admit that we are doing a mistake and try to fix it is the hardest part.
    edited March 2013
    so before they were in levi then leave go to wante then go back to levi. U wont count that they come from wanted to join levi? idk where the logic in that. But if wanna QQing why people not join a faction or leave a faction. Maybe the question is what lack in it. But hei, admit that we are doing a mistake and try to fix it is the hardest part.

yes Bunga.. some of us actually wanted to come back to Levi when Vatican was stripped of his Leader position by the GMs.. Wanted was a temporary solution for me and apparently for others as well.. and i look at it in a good way.. we lost almost all of our Vicious alts from Levi lol

and im sorry but i cant make out what you were trying to say in that last sentence.. b:surrender
  • Phobik_ - Raging Tide
    Phobik_ - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If i return to wanted i was never in QQme? Sounds like a tear in the space time continuum
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If i return to wanted i was never in QQme? Sounds like a tear in the space time continuum

1+1 = 3 On RT who thinks logically anyway?
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    1+1 = 3 On RT who thinks logically anyway?

This is actually true b:laugh
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2013

The fact of the matter was that you MAINS that you TWd with we're in wanted. NOT Levi except for a few like jenisky.

Wanted was beating qqme and balanced the server. If vicious and qqme are going to get blamed then so should the people who left wanted to weaken it and go to leviathan because now all you've done is imbalance the server by weakening the arguably number 2 faction at that time only to go and get rick rolled by qqme just like how qqme gets rolled by vicious.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Levi, in fact I support them in all their endeavours in beating qqme and hopefully fixing what they shared a part in breaking but these are the facts. I was there, you were there and there's no excuses, lies or anything that you can say that can change that.

You ALL turned your backs on Levi for wanted. Then you all turned your backs on wanted. You wanna talk about members of a factions loyalty? Start there because even if the case may not be for you, a large chunk of your current faction did that. And that is undeniable hard fact that you can not dispute...

Well you can try. But it's not like it matters anymore but since we're playing the blame game, a the server elected saviour, there's the dice I rolled or hand I played as it were.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hello friendly Message board!

I would hazard to guess TW sucks right now for everyone. That is bound to change eventually, what were wars 2 weeks ago, Vicous attack QQme, Qqme attack Levi, and those were only 2 wars plus one more? pretty dead.

Honestly yeah, for the last 3 years QQme's policy has been...

Its better one person doesn't sacrafice a family dinner than winning 100 TWs, better one person saves for their childs education than winning 100 tws, better one persons studies for their test and becomes better at their profession by a slight margin than winning 100 tws. Better losing 1000 tws than to do something that goes against your heart, empathy and charity.

Remember don't judge a faction just because they win or lose in TW, that isn't indicative of how good of a faction they are. Some ppl are hardcore, some are softcore. Whether time or money the most poweful factions and players are heavily invested in the game, don't look down your nose at people who have not invested so much. Play your game and try to find joy where you can find it.

Varden attacked qQme about every week for a year, and we always kept things civil and respectful, never spawn killed or tried to kill charms. As the most powerful TW faction it was welcome and expected. Contrast that to vicious who got ganked once in 2 years, and systematically went to TW to try to spawn kill + unfun + malicious tactics. A clear difference in the heart and soul of factions (or leadership i guess)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    As far as i know Zoo never ever beat QQme 1 vs 1, i think the record is something like 0-8 ( i just say this in response to the ppl saying zoo was beating qqme)

Levi on the other hand and Wanted did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Last since everyone says Spellcaster this and spellcaster that, and QQme this and Qqme that. I will tell you how things were.

I logged on everyday when spell was lead to see some sort of vicous harassment and disinformation (lies) about what spellcaster was doing. Stealing this or stealing that, trying to set Spellcaster up as a strawman. Honestly after i came back from my few month break I was never as happy with the faction QQme was, and the ppl in QQme.

Faction is much better now than when it held most of the map. Faction is much better now, even when its not the most powerful tw faction <3 (yes even though tw sucks)

An interesting tid bit about the early days on the server.. Leviation probably did more than QQme to cause Infamy to disband. (or actually Infamy probably did more than both put together)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    hello Friendly Message Board!

I Would Hazard To Guess Tw Sucks Right Now For Everyone. That Is Bound To Change Eventually, What Were Wars 2 Weeks Ago, Vicous Attack Qqme, Qqme Attack Levi, And Those Were Only 2 Wars Plus One More? Pretty Dead.

honestly Yeah, For The Last 3 Years Qqme's Policy Has Been...if We Cant Win It We Wine It

Its Better One Person Doesn't Sacrafice A Family Dinner Than Winning 100 Tws, Better One Person Saves For Their Childs Education Than Winning 100 Tws, Better One Persons Studies For Their Test And Becomes Better At Their Profession By A Slight Margin Than Winning 100 Tws. Better Losing 1000 Tws Than To Do Something That Goes Against Your Heart, Empathy And Charity.

Remember Don't Judge A Faction Just Because They Win Or Lose In Tw, That Isn't Indicative Of How Good Of A Faction They Are. Some Ppl Are Hardcore, Some Are Softcore. Whether Time Or Money The Most Poweful Factions And Players Are Heavily Invested In The Game, Don't Look Down Your Nose At People Who Have Not Invested So Much. Play Your Game And Try To Find Joy Where You Can Find It.

Varden Attacked Qqme About Every Week For A Year, And We Always Kept Things Civil And Respectful, Never Spawn Killed Or Tried To Kill Charms. As The Most Powerful Tw Faction It Was Welcome And Expected. Contrast That To Vicious Who Got Ganked Once In 2 Years, And Systematically Went To Tw To Try To Spawn Kill + Unfun + Malicious Tactics. A Clear Difference In The Heart And Soul Of Factions (or Leadership I Guess)

Nice Policy :d
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
This discussion has been closed.