Raging Tide's TW state

Comments

• Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Title is just a title and I think I was right with my previous comment little to hard for you to put anything together.
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Title is just a title and I think I was right with my previous comment little to hard for you to put anything together.

That's true too. Statements with purpose and meaning are complete packages. Nothing to put together.

Statements like that one haveing no real meaning or purpose, are just going really 'off topic'.

You dont wanna make Zarkin and Bhavvy whip out their troll guns, do you? b:chuckle
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited March 2013

You were right? About what? That she plays without medication? I fail to see your point there. I'm sure that the majority of people play PWI without medication. I also fail to see how she might need it. Is it because you're uncomfortable with your pseudointellect that causes your compulsive need to label any logical statement as "trolling"? That isn't her fault.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
    edited March 2013
    Thanks, Warren b:cute
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well, Levi and QQme had a blast of fun, even though Levi has low attendance and QQme still have bigger guns.

If only Vicious would not have gathered all OP people from this server, Levi could have defended for 2-3 h easily.

But noo...all want to be easy winners, then go for it! Apply to Vicious and fight the crystal. I am sure it's a blast. b:chuckle
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Shamoke - Raging Tide
    Shamoke - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Leviathan needs more people to take a step forward for TWS.

leviathan.guildlaunch.com b:cute
  • daveted
    daveted Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well, Levi and QQme had a blast of fun, even though Levi has low attendance and QQme still have bigger guns.

If only Vicious would not have gathered all OP people from this server, Levi could have defended for 2-3 h easily.

But noo...all want to be easy winners, then go for it! Apply to Vicious and fight the crystal. I am sure it's a blast. b:chuckle

At least Leviathan acts like a faction. They did what real factions do, unlike QQme that is nothing more then a band of disorganized, over powered, selfish and rude individuals only able to win against outnumbered and severely under geared group of people.

Apologies to few of you in QQme not falling into this category.

Maybe some QQme people should join Leviathan so it can be a more balanced TW next time around? That could solve it, right Spell?
    edited March 2013
    daveted wrote: »
    At least Leviathan acts like a faction. They did what real factions do, unlike QQme that is nothing more then a band of disorganized, over powered, selfish and rude individuals only able to win against outnumbered and severely under geared group of people.

Apologies to few of you in QQme not falling into this category.

Maybe some QQme people should join Leviathan so it can be a more balanced TW next time around? That could solve it, right Spell?

Let me explain something to you, babydoll:

A scorched earth policy is a military strategy which involves destroying anything that might be useful to the enemy while advancing through or withdrawing from an area. It is a military strategy where all of the assets that are used or can be used by the enemy are targeted, such as food sources, transportation, communications, industrial resources, and even the people in the area. The practice can be carried out by an army in enemy territory, or in its own home territory. It may overlap with, but is not the same as, punitive destruction of an enemy's resources, which is done for purely strategic/political reasons rather than strategic/operational reasons. It was most famously used by Joseph Stalin against the German Army in the Second World War, by Lord Kitchener against the Boers, and by the Russian army during the failed Napoleonic invasion of Russia.

See this above? This is what QQme applies to Vicious. Vicious wants kills, wants blood, wants TW.
    QQme is leaving emptiness in Vicious's path and after seeing the reaction of Vicious people on the forum on the chance that they might never have a TW vs QQme where they can actually kill something...IT IS WORKING!!!
    edited March 2013
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Shamoke - Raging Tide View Post
    Leviathan needs more people to take a step forward for TWS.

leviathan.guildlaunch.com

Leviathan needs more people....

If only 10-15 OP Vicious would remember their origins and come to the mother faction, Leviathan, then this amazing faction called Leviathan could win TW vs QQme and other factions.

Why I say this?

Because, then Levi vs QQme might be 2-3h.

Vicious vs QQme might be 40min - 1h (provided we fight)

And the server might have TW again.

There are only that many beans in the can(the can being the server)

I wonder what Vicious people love more, a good 2-3h TW or...5 min rolls vs the crystal and the pride of being in the top faction even if you just recently joined and you did not really participate in the growth of that faction.

Keep in mind, the TW map will reset soon. Who will save TW on RT?

@Skai...you abuse your powers....ijs...b:sad
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You were right? About what? That she plays without medication? I fail to see your point there. I'm sure that the majority of people play PWI without medication. I also fail to see how she might need it. Is it because you're uncomfortable with your pseudointellect that causes your compulsive need to label any logical statement as "trolling"? That isn't her fault.

I'm curious and your saying that the past comments she has made are logical? To each and their with that I guess put if you have read the entire thread you could see her comments added nothing like yours have and mine have to this discussion. Also I do not see where I call her a troll TruthWarren. I think if your going to try and make a claim like that I would implore you to reference it. So if anything would it not be that you are uncomfortable? Since if you want to call me out for something I have not said but you implying that I have said with nothing more then a post.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I prefer walking my dog to crystal to let it pee on it then go back in our base for warmth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • daveted
    daveted Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Keep in mind, the TW map will reset soon. Who will save TW on RT?

QQme will save TW on RT by disbanding or returning lead to Asher.
    edited March 2013
    I prefer walking my dog to crystal to let it pee on it then go back in our base for warmth.

I know. That is why you will not see any good TWs.

You keep blaming QQme but the real guilt lies on Vicious.

You, Vicious people, you do not want good TWs on RT. I dont understand why you are such a crybabies then and all point out to QQme, you all find fixes in QQme disbanding.

It's not gonna happen, badboys!
    edited March 2013
    I'm curious and your saying that the past comments she has made are logical? To each and their with that I guess put if you have read the entire thread you could see her comments added nothing like yours have and mine have to this discussion. Also I do not see where I call her a troll TruthWarren. I think if your going to try and make a claim like that I would implore you to reference it. So if anything would it not be that you are uncomfortable? Since if you want to call me out for something I have not said but you implying that I have said with nothing more then a post.

No, it was something you implied about me, as if you know me. I thanked Warren for his chivalry. Rarely seen these days. However, I was doing just fine before his post. b:chuckle
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    I know. That is why you will not see any good TWs.

You, Vicious people, you do not want good TWs on RT. I dont understand why you are such a crybabies then and all point out to QQme, you all find fixes in QQme disbanding.

It's not gonna happen, badboys!

Don't see where the QQme blame came from my side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Honey bunny...long time no see...<3

Intelligence is not a requirement in PWI so i should be ok.

What do they say about ppl who argue with stupid? They are even....:)
    I bring them all to my level and beat the with experience.

I missed your purge/amp/occult ice in TW. It made me feel sooooo goood! Do it again plz....again

Dont worry Spell. No hard feelings, it's just a game right? :3

About the TW thing... I will Spell! You guys just need to show up and I will gladly spam u with purge/amp/chi debuffs/occult/birdify b:laugh You're my fav target after all! Too bad I always fight with you in NW, not against you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Don't see where the QQme blame came from my side.

You might wanna do some reading through he 27 pages of this thread and see some of your faction mates...see how they feel IJS...
    edited March 2013

What has she said that wasn't logical? That people, especially the ones you see in this thread, need Spell? They do and, as I said, they would be clamoring for another person (preferably faction) to focus their attention on if Spell and QQme were to disappear. Or is she illogical because what she said didn't agree with your deluded opinion? Also, what have you added to this conversation? Don't talk like you've made some sort of major contribution. All I've seen are snide remarks and complaints. I would also like to clarify that I wasn't just referring to you in my post. You just happened to be doing it as well. Maybe you weren't calling her a troll outright, but you were implying it. Nice to see things haven't changed much since my time here.
    daveted wrote: »
    QQme will save TW on RT by disbanding or returning lead to Asher.

So disbanding or... making the remaining members ragequit, which would also resulting in disbanding? Makes sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    You might wanna do some reading through he 27 pages of this thread and see some of your faction mates...see how they feel IJS...
    You keep blaming QQme
    You keep blaming
    You

Hmm..? I don't care who hates who, I don't see a reason for taking this game as serious as most people do in here..If this game bothers you that much then maybe its time to find a new hobby that makes you happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Hmm..? I don't care who hates who, I don't see a reason for taking this game as serious as most people do in here..If this game bothers you that much then maybe its time to find a new hobby that makes you happy.

You must care!
    You must bleed for this game!(check daveted's posts)
    You must take this game serious and put all your RL assets in this game.
    You must find glory when you own a TT boss.

You must...

And the list goes on!b:chuckle
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Lol at Truthwarren talking like he plays our Server outdated Troll is outdated.

Lol at NotBrilliant QQing about getting Spawn Killed in NW when it has R9.

b:shocked uh oh Truthwarren gonna start stalking my Faction history and "pretend" he knows it all when i never saw him in game once! hahahaha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Lol at Truthwarren talking like he plays our Server outdated Troll is outdated.

Lol at NotBrilliant QQing about getting Spawn Killed in NW when it has R9.

b:shocked uh oh Truthwarren gonna start stalking my Faction history and "pretend" he knows it all when i never saw him in game once! hahahaha

You're implying I don't. And you act like I'm the one who doesn't know what he's talking about...

Sometimes (all the time) I get this impression that you talk just to talk. I don't know whether it's for attention, or if it's just for the hell of it, but it's mostly baseless bulls***.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You're implying I don't. And you act like I'm the one who doesn't know what he's talking about...

Sometimes (all the time) I get this impression that you talk just to talk. I don't know whether it's for attention, or if it's just for the hell of it, but it's mostly baseless bulls***.

You are nothing on this server nothing but a World Chat/Forum troll now please keep bull ****ting yourself and talking like you know anything about whats going on the server that you don't play and if you do still play on another toon keep doing youself that favor and keep it a secret b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    You are nothing on this server nothing but a World Chat/Forum troll now please keep bull ****ting yourself and talking like you know anything about whats going on the server that you don't play and if you do still play on another toon keep doing youself that favor and keep it a secret b:bye

Truthwarren, how dare you to cause such negative feelings in Elvenne's little head. He's such a cool guy most of the time. You u made him mad!

:(
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm the one that talks to talk. I make up stuff to see what I can do. Sheesh get it right. Fail/outdated/underinformed troll is terrible. I, Mrs_Mav, AM the attention junkie. Elvenne is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of stuff. Let him play PWI and direct attention to me pls :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
    edited March 2013

I don't know why you continue to project your worthlessness and ignorance onto me, Elvenne, but it's getting a bit old. You've been throwing your tantrums with me ever since I can remember and all it has accomplished is make me wonder what kind of parent would allow a toddler to play an online game. I am being completely serious when I say that I'm not trying to stroke my own ego here, but I'm not exactly unknown here on RT and it would appear to me that you constantly try to pick fights with me to make a name for yourself.
    TruthWarren, how dare you to cause such negative feelings in Elvenne's little head. He's such a cool guy most of the time. You u made him mad!

:(

Oh well. Same s***, different day.

Now let's get back on topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Do you even go to this school?

Well anyways regardless of who is to blame, pvp is dead. Idk about you but I didn't gear my char up for 5 min wined tws, no pk and face rolling 1 shots in NW.

The whole competitive aspect of this game is gone. And I'm not just talking about vicious btw.
    QQme rolled Levi too and both factions have ample end game characters.

Tbh the best thing would be a server merge. But that's out of our control for the most part.
    Can't we just do something as a server lol rather than make this a troll thread of qqme vs vicious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Which is why we should organize things like PvP tournaments, like what Nuff is doing!

Once I get a little bit more free time, I want to host a 1v1 PvP tournament that has a buy-in and is a first-to-3 out of a max of 5 battles and record it all for all to enjoy. It was suggested, and it sounds like something to look forward to. I'd have to iron out the rules, which I have time for since it's not happening for a bit.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    That doesn't really solve the problem of TW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
This discussion has been closed.