RT pvp BM's

Options

Comments

• Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    The key point in this thread was single pvp setting. Ofc the game has alot of group pvp and that is key for some. And i also enjoyed doing that an as far as i can tell if looking for a tw bm yeah vici mite hav the best ones but then again a great mass pvp bm is support only and needs the help of the dds to make an efficient debuff aoe stuns. But to me for now tw wud be just using every penny i can get weekly to a single tw.. with new gears and bms having alot of hp and being the key targets in tw its a major cost to do it. Thats why i wanted to focus more on single target pvp cause it is similar fun and costs a lot less to do. So yeah for me now being a great mass pvp bm is not important. Hence i asked for 1v1 situation. And imho 1v1 is much more trickier on bm than mass pvp is..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • truthhurtsouch
    truthhurtsouch Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Okay....Yamahabanche's account was played by several people in the past, many with little knowledge of BM gameplay.

I can tell you this:

Yamahabanche(the Canadian guy) is a great player.

Here's a nice video:

http://youtu.be/kBXd4MJgrcQ

No offense to Yamahabanche guy but that was pretty bad gameplay. He has terrible use of genie and apoth, can't stun lock without occult ice (and even with it), his self buffs awareness is way too slow or none at all, chi management is awful and all his kills are random hits. He's got a long way to go to truly master BM class, if he's what you consider the best and an example for others then... I rest my case.

I'm more than happy to link you to someone who's made an art out of BM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CHbunvWN7s
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    stunning a sin that has his anti-stun on..

hes good at surviving i'll give him that
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
    edited February 2013
    Options
    No offense to Yamahabanche guy but that was pretty bad gameplay. He has terrible use of genie and apoth, can't stun lock without occult ice (and even with it), his self buffs awareness is way too slow or none at all, chi management is awful and all his kills are random hits. He's got a long way to go to truly master BM class, if he's what you consider the best and an example for others then... I rest my case.

I'm more than happy to link you to someone who's made an art out of BM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CHbunvWN7s
    Stunlocking usually isnt even needed at least the full bm lock.. and i can say also for a sage bm it's much harder cause roar isnt 100% and the 1 spark stun doesnt last as long. So a sage prtty much needs occultand also being full axes u often miss the longest stun. And as far as random hits come with dealing other r9rr the only option to kkill ttjem is basically wait for that zerk to happen in a good time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

Dat Kyougou's beast b:laugh
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Hey aren't Seekers the new "it kid" for 1 v 1 pk? Why are we even talking about BMs? b:laugh
    edited February 2013
    Options
    This is a typical excuse for any bm who doesn't know how to keep up a stunlock or is unable to outplay his enemy relying on gear 1 hit fluke factor. Any BM who have ever had to learn how to survive/kill being undergeared, killing through charm ticks rather than bypassing it knows the value of stunlock.

Demon does have better stunlock, you win a cookie for knowing that, but that doesn't mean a sage bm cant stunlock, a 90x bm with lvl 10 skills can do it. Even more now with morai skills (disable, stun, reel in, reckless rush) and Smack being 100% chance with shorter cd facilitates stunlock even more than before. I never said having occult ice was a bad thing, it can be very useful actually, just not in the random (Herp Derp) way he's doing it.

You said he is pure Axe build? Clearly not the ideal build for 1v1 scenarios. Having this setup will make him run out of chi fast, forcing him to spam genie for cloud eruption or apoth for white tea, becoming a sitting duck for his enemy. Not to mention laughable accuracy. And if on top of that he doesn't use Master Li's Technique and run his marrow through cooldown for chi what kind of stunlock with survivability at the same time you can expect him to have?

Limiting himself to just axes speaks for itself. Missing out on so many defensive and offensive assets I don't have the time to cover them all.

Little to no use of leaps. Also where is his apoth?

I'm sorry if this upsets you but he's no better than a bm with average pvp experience, this is mostly gear and I wouldn't be surprise if you are too when I see you praise this kind of performance. Credit where is due, not here.

well i didnt even watch the vid so idk yet.. aand about pure axe .. yes i am axe sage too.. i do use pole sometimes tho.. other than that every other wep seems useless. and about the stunlock yes its good . but it also depends who u fighting with. with simiular geared ppl i wudnt waste my chi on trying to go full lock cycle .. id rather keep locked with roar + occult and then hf or spark to finnish it . and yes the morai skill can be added to lock as well which makes it longer but in cases of fighting lower geared ppl or just classes that hit u for nothing really there is no sense to waste chi on locking when u can easily tank them without. and yes poth is key .. and reason i went axe / low lvl pole for gs only is that 700+str makes u hit alot added the ambers on wep and 2x acc rings the acc isnt bad.. only thing that u miss alot on are pure dex archers and sins.. which u can rely more on the 100% hitting skills
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Weiwei currently most skilled BM imo. Rem is quite good as well and TheMagicPimp used to be the best that I can think of.

This. +1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @Kas eh, if I unban myself, I will make dat r9rr and try it. b:laugh

@truthhurtsouch TheDan is epic bm, I gotta agree on this.
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    So, if you cant play in a group setting, being best at 1 v 1 means nothing when it comes to TW and NW that really matters.

1v1 never meant anything. This isn't Tekken, Street Fighter, or any one of those types of games. This is a Massive Multiplayer Online game. Territory Wars aren't fought with 1 individual against another. Nation Wars aren't fought with 2 people on opposing "teams". People weren't meant to play this game solo. It defeats the purpose. That being said...

I don't know of many BMs that still play, let alone any that stand out to me. It seems that all the good ones have left. I'm not saying that none exist right now, but I haven't seen them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
    edited February 2013
    Options
    JonDoe (the ACTUAL JonDoe) is pretty damn skilled @ BM
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    NuBlade shall be forever the best BM on any server of any game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    too lazy to quote but i'll say this, skaipony i got full r9r2 armors and r9r wep.

weiwei will hands down be the best skilled bm to me. his locking abilities are far beyond anyone else that still plays on rt and even that of other servers with the exception to a few people.

CadoganN is an amazing bm aswell but like me is severly undergeared. but like me as long as we arent ****ted on gearwise we can throw 9/10 bm's arent the map like nothing.

as for you spell, dont make me laugh yamahabanche (the canadian guy) is a **** bm. he relies solely on skill switching from sage to demon because of a bandwaggon not knowing the actual changes to skills and tries to say sage is better because thats what everyone else says. his use of skills is ****. i remember i 1v1'd him when he was full +10 t2 nirvana with +12 axes and i was +4 tt99. i won. simple as that he is bad. even now with his r9, i'll stomp him into the ground and he knows it which is why he never tries to 1v1 me. just tries to troll how "hes better".

bkxx is the same spell, they use the +12 r9r2 axes and hope for an hf/bramble/zerkcrit to kill before they get rolled. no skill, no stunlock nothing. just bad. there was group pvp the other day and not once did they ever try to stunlock major targets on our side, just tried for an occult auto attack zerk crit. it saddens me to see them have the gear the have with the skill they dont have.

luci, why ty i love annoying you when you cant kill me, or have a hard time killing me^^.

as far as old school bm's go, weiwei and tmp still win. best CC bm's ever when cancel casting was still around.

and for runners up, shadows flame is picking up nicely as is epicurean although they dont pk much or have too epic of gear.

and as for myself, i'll not flex my epeen for once and let others judge if im good or bad :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
    edited February 2013
    Options
    So much talk over stun locking bm's yet i havnt seen none that properly did it on RT o well guess u guys lack self critisism too... the only bm that actually locked me was like lvl 90 forgothisname in the last wknd when i was fighting bm's ... come show me a proper lock! it seems so simple to say the skills that cycle the lock yet no1 seems to actually do it! I wanna see it in actual action if u succeed then u can critisize others for failing at it.. and trust me every1 fails time to time..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Options
    So much talk over stun locking bm's yet i havnt seen none that properly did it on RT o well guess u guys lack self critisism too... the only bm that actually locked me was like lvl 90 forgothisname in the last wknd when i was fighting bm's ... come show me a proper lock! it seems so simple to say the skills that cycle the lock yet no1 seems to actually do it! I wanna see it in actual action if u succeed then u can critisize others for failing at it.. and trust me every1 fails time to time..

a perfect lock every time is impossible, its the overall effect of them spending more time stunned than attacking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

you talk out yout *** a lot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    too lazy to quote but i'll say this, skaipony i got full r9r2 armors and r9r wep.

weiwei will hands down be the best skilled bm to me. his locking abilities are far beyond anyone else that still plays on rt and even that of other servers with the exception to a few people.

CadoganN is an amazing bm aswell but like me is severly undergeared. but like me as long as we arent ****ted on gearwise we can throw 9/10 bm's arent the map like nothing.

as for you spell, dont make me laugh yamahabanche (the canadian guy) is a **** bm. he relies solely on skill switching from sage to demon because of a bandwaggon not knowing the actual changes to skills and tries to say sage is better because thats what everyone else says. his use of skills is ****. i remember i 1v1'd him when he was full +10 t2 nirvana with +12 axes and i was +4 tt99. i won. simple as that he is bad. even now with his r9, i'll stomp him into the ground and he knows it which is why he never tries to 1v1 me. just tries to troll how "hes better".

bkxx is the same spell, they use the +12 r9r2 axes and hope for an hf/bramble/zerkcrit to kill before they get rolled. no skill, no stunlock nothing. just bad. there was group pvp the other day and not once did they ever try to stunlock major targets on our side, just tried for an occult auto attack zerk crit. it saddens me to see them have the gear the have with the skill they dont have.

luci, why ty i love annoying you when you cant kill me, or have a hard time killing me^^.

as far as old school bm's go, weiwei and tmp still win. best CC bm's ever when cancel casting was still around.

and for runners up, shadows flame is picking up nicely as is epicurean although they dont pk much or have too epic of gear.

and as for myself, i'll not flex my epeen for once and let others judge if im good or bad :3

Dude please chill!

Lets have a constructive discussion here, not praise all Vicious and trash all QQme.

I fought most BMs and compared to your observational skill...my view is a bit more advanced, having to fight them in TW/PK/NW etc...

Now, I dont understand why you want to make people hate you, I did not understand myself either when I use to flame the forums in search of hate waves.

If you check my TW video's you have most of the times been a oneshot due to physical marrow used in TW. I guess our barbs/Archers must hurt ah?

Now, I think that once BKXX will +12 all his gear, there will hardly be any OP person in Vicious, even counting harkin here, who will be able to take him down.

BKXX is learning at a level where few can(because you do not have access to his gear level). Maybe just ZarkinBaxil or...idk..

Weiwei is a great BM, no doubt but...AND this is a big but...he lacks Sharding + Rafines to be competitive in 1 vs 1 HighOP world.

Yeah is cool to tank R9.3+12 but...he will never have the options that BKXX has until his gear level is risen.

As for 1 vs 1, you dont qualify as you rarely do such type of PK. You restrict yourself to PVE and group PVP activities like NW+TW so your experience is not relevant in a 1 vs 1 situation.

I want to see a boogiepanda video pawning BKXX or any other OP Vicious trying to take him out. Selfbuffed, I think BKXX is the top BM on server at the moment versus any class.
    The man has gear and skill...and he gets hated for that.
    C...mon...

Same for Yamahabanshe...he was in Vicious yet you guys farm-killed him in PK instead of trying to help the guy. That says alot...
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
    edited February 2013
    Options
    a perfect lock every time is impossible, its the overall effect of them spending more time stunned than attacking.

Wake up to reality...with the Purify add-on on the caster's weapons...there is no more locks...maybe a sin can pull the best disable with sleep/seal/stun but...lock...?

Cmon...
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Dude please chill!

Lets have a constructive discussion here, not praise all Vicious and trash all QQme.

I fought most BMs and compared to your observational skill...my view is a bit more advanced, having to fight them in TW/PK/NW etc...

Now, I dont understand why you want to make people hate you, I did not understand myself either when I use to flame the forums in search of hate waves.

If you check my TW video's you have most of the times been a oneshot due to physical marrow used in TW. I guess our barbs/Archers must hurt ah?

Now, I think that once BKXX will +12 all his gear, there will hardly be any OP person in Vicious, even counting harkin here, who will be able to take him down.

BKXX is learning at a level where few can(because you do not have access to his gear level). Maybe just ZarkinBaxil or...idk..

Weiwei is a great BM, no doubt but...AND this is a big but...he lacks Sharding + Rafines to be competitive in 1 vs 1 HighOP world.

Yeah is cool to tank R9.3+12 but...he will never have the options that BKXX has until his gear level is risen.

As for 1 vs 1, you dont qualify as you rarely do such type of PK. You restrict yourself to PVE and group PVP activities like NW+TW so your experience is not relevant in a 1 vs 1 situation.

I want to see a boogiepanda video pawning BKXX or any other OP Vicious trying to take him out. Selfbuffed, I think BKXX is the top BM on server at the moment versus any class.
    The man has gear and skill...and he gets hated for that.
    C...mon...

Same for Yamahabanshe...he was in Vicious yet you guys farm-killed him in PK instead of trying to help the guy. That says alot...

listen to yourself spell you are trying to glorify qqme and say vicious is overall ****. im never in pmarrow in tw lol. and i pk more often than you think. ive fought every bm i named 1v1 and this is from my observations. if you say im wrong why dont you log on rem and 1v1 me yourself i know thats you using his acc now :). im not trying to make anyone hate me, this is my oppinion from what ive seen from each individual named. the reason you one shot me is you crit with your +12 wep on my +5 armors.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2013
    Options
    You are wrong here.

Vicious is the best faction on the server.

Vicious has the most territories on the map.

Vicious has the most OP people in terms of gear and numbers.

Vicious has a good internal environment allowing them to have a strong core of people who work well together for a long period of time and they roll every other faction on RT.

The only real enemy for Vicious is: BOREDOM.

Lack of entertaining TWs for their R9s
    Lack of PK/ingame activities and things to make people log on daily bases or at least weekly.

That is why many people from other factions went to Vicious to die ingame by leaving the game.

Keep in mind this happens to all other faction in term of boredom.

Everyone wants to jump in JoinToWin Vicious train...and it works, it satisfies each person's ego of being on the winning side.
    edited February 2013
    Options

exactly my point! whats the point of judging ppl over perfect locking when today it allmost nvr happens... And yes ofc stuns are usefull.. yet to see a bm that doesnt stun at all... so my point being theres a ton of diff builds sage/demon wep choices stat distribution... i wudnt call any bm a fail unless they had no reality over the skills they use.. and like i said every1 fails at some point. So kinda pointless saying he locks bad therefore bad bm.. the reson i started this still remains i ADMIT i am new to pk and wanna learn more and yes learning from other bm's is the key to that.. what i really wanna see in fights is the diff btwn builds/gear/skill usage.. so yall do me a fav .. and come show those combos skills gearz to me so i can learn .. just saying all else fail cept the bm talking .. is pointlessb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Weiwei - Raging Tide
    Weiwei - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    bm vs bm used to be so much fun back in the days, where drake breath bash and glacial spike could be used without using any chi, and lots of weapon swapping involved. nowadays bms fights are long battles with lots of charm **** when both of them has similar gears.. and stun+hf+tangling+highland cleave and hope for a 8x damage its just not that reliable.. but then it comes chain stuns, yeah u can keep a bm chain stunned for a good period of time but will you be able to do enough damage to actually kill it? Then it comes the aps way, imo bm vs bm will come down to this path just relying on getting the target stunned and manage to get a 3 spark and ofcourse keeping the target immobile and end the fight using fists. the bottomline is I love my bm, and I love using my bm in group fights since thats our main role, keeping a large group of ppl stunned, maybe drop some debuffs to them and let the main DDs finish the kill, or annoy the hell out of OP casters so they cant provide that finishing move that can wipe half of ur squad.. there are lots of good bms in rt history like rem, tmp, doe, jellonator, fancymonkey, and who can forget the legendary NUBLADE!! just play more and you will get enough experience to be on the top... just dont forget our main purpose is support in fights.
    edited February 2013
    Options
    ^ Lol @ first post
  • Weiwei - Raging Tide
    Weiwei - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    kill death ratio ring a bell jib?b:chuckle
    edited February 2013
    Options
    ^ You win and now i'm done b:shutup
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I think the BM class his highly underesitmated in TW nowadays.

I mean...you guys can:

Pull a guy from a crowd toward you....stunlock/HF and even kill him(he'll be dead in a TW scenario).

Use that Blade tornado and do massive damage, ignore Def level, move with it ....

You guys can Zerk crit, you can 3 spark and use your fist skills to oneshot people. You can also, use purge pole to purge, use jumping skills left and right etc....

BMs are indeed a formidable class... and a +12 R9.3 fully recasted BM with a gear level comparable with Harkin, can actually do wonders in pvp.
  • BKXX - Raging Tide
    BKXX - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Need to learn but who to learn on ???
  • AriaArrow - Raging Tide
    AriaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

To be honest I think there are plenty of BM's you could ask, and I'm sure you could name a few. On your part this requires you popping the ego and asking one of them.
  • Suikyo - Raging Tide
    Suikyo - Raging Tide Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

you can even learn from undergeared ppl like Eres, the thing is that u wanna learn, also, its a game just enjoy it, and dont take the things too serious, learn by having mistakes, take off ur r9 and start pk on idk, vanna gear like some random sin on the server who anybody knows
  • BKXX - Raging Tide
    BKXX - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Jibby wants to kill me and that is his alt