• Suikyo - Raging Tide
    Suikyo - Raging Tide Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Jibby wants to kill em and that is his alt

sorry, but im not alt of anyone b:laugh
  • Harkin - Raging Tide
    Harkin - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2013

BMs are indeed a formidable class... and a +12 R9.3 fully recasted BM with a gear level comparable with Harkin, can actually do wonders in pvp.

So in one thread, you have used my name in two separate responses. Spell_Caster, this thread is not even about me.

Seriously Spell_Caster, I have asked you nicely in the past, and now I am telling you ... Do not EVER use my name in these forums ... It's just too weird this fixation you have with me. And it creeps me out.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    So in one thread, you have used my name in two separate responses. Spell_Caster, this thread is not even about me.

Seriously Spell_Caster, I have asked you nicely in the past, and now I am telling you ... Do not EVER use my name in these forums ... It's just too weird this fixation you have with me. And it creeps me out.

anybody with gear comparable to him and not in QQme will always be brought up by him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Nothing against you, Harkin, but you have no power on forums, unless someone is naming or shaming you here.

I am strongly convinced, that your request won't be done, since people freely trash anyone out here.
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited February 2013

WOW rly? You are the standard maxed character all tend to get to in terms of gear level, you have to live with it.

It is nothing personal or bad intended. Before it use to be LuciferV.

You took his spot.

Rafine to +0 and I'll find a new one...maybe DS...
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    WOW rly? You are the standard maxed character all tend to get to in terms of gear level, you have to live with it.

It is nothing personal or bad intended. Before it use to be LuciferV.

You took his spot.

Rafine to +0 and I'll find a new one...maybe DS...

Why don't you pick on Elveva?
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Why don't you pick on Elveva?

lol 61/100 lp genie b:laugh
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    lol 61/100 lp genie b:laugh

b:shockedb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Harkin - Raging Tide
    Harkin - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2013

It is nothing personal or bad intended.

Actually, it is personal. I have asked you to leave my name out of your posts, as I do not wish to be associated, in any way, with your agenda. Out of respect for me as an individual, or because you are mature (go ahead, prove me wrong, again) and a big enough man to control your own emotions, it should be easy for you to NOT mention any names here other than your own.

Just stop it now.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    lol 61/100 Lp Genie B:laugh

Ahhahahahah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]