RT pvp BM's

Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Soo id like to discuss about current state of rt's finest bm's. Who wud u state as the best choice for pvp and why is it gear is it skill or overall performance. Since im asking about pvp bm's and most dont even pk after 100 so whud u take with u for pvp or who wud u think does best in 1v1 situation. Last saturday i asked in worldchat for bm's to 1v1. I think i missed many of the good fights i was looking for. No this is no epeen thread for me pvping is relatively new. And i wish to learn more all the time and what btr way to learn than to challenge the best ones. Soo that being said discuss about ur opinions and im allways up for challenge for 1v1 lets fight and further develope our skillsb:cute u can pm in game: ladyblondeh or post here if u wanna challenge /train/discuss
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
- Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
Post edited by Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Sure just don't rage Pm me every cuss word you can think of when i DEFEAT you for being all GEAR no Skilll like that BKKXX. THERE are NO good BMs in raging tide anymore sorry....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Soo id like to discuss about current state of rt's finest bm's. Who wud u state as the best choice for pvp and why is it gear is it skill or overall performance. Since im asking about pvp bm's and most dont even pk after 100 so whud u take with u for pvp or who wud u think does best in 1v1 situation. Last saturday i asked in worldchat for bm's to 1v1. I think i missed many of the good fights i was looking for. No this is no epeen thread for me pvping is relatively new. And i wish to learn more all the time and what btr way to learn than to challenge the best ones. Soo that being said discuss about ur opinions and im allways up for challenge for 1v1 lets fight and further develope our skillsb:cute u can pm in game: ladyblondeh or post here if u wanna challenge /train/discuss

1 month ago there were really good BM's but now there are quit. Zarkin_baxil and some people said Nigoshi is also one of the best BM in RT.

Before quit, zarkin make 1 vs 1 with revenge. the fight was 30 minute and it was really great t watch. But when i said in world chat that zarkin was a great BM, u reply that he was never really a factor. :)
  • Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Sure just don't rage Pm me every cuss word you can think of when i DEFEAT you for being all GEAR no Skilll like that BKKXX. THERE are NO good BMs in raging tide anymore sorry....

You killed me twice with ur superior gear (at that time) while i was doing arch event ... ud think if im doing event ud let me do it.. wasnt paying any attention to dmg log .. there u were spamming ur hits while i was doing the event ofc that pisses me off... ur more than welcome topk me when there is no event
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Weiwei currently most skilled BM imo. Rem is quite good as well and TheMagicPimp used to be the best that I can think of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    1 month ago there were really good BM's but now there are quit. Zarkin_baxil and some people said Nigoshi is also one of the best BM in RT.

Before quit, zarkin make 1 vs 1 with revenge. the fight was 30 minute and it was really great t watch. But when i said in world chat that zarkin was a great BM, u reply that he was never really a factor. :)

Well i 1v1 zarkin a few times bck when he was here and well i didnt see much of skill from his end in those fights.. but dk cant really say since it was along time ago... revenge is a good choice yes had a fun 1v1 with him also cadogan lasted long.. but i still think there cud be improvement.. i realise theyre gear is not yet on par with mine.. so all and all im looking for even btr fiights with them when they gear up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    edited February 2013
    Weiwei currently most skilled BM imo. Rem is quite good as well and TheMagicPimp used to be the best that I can think of.

Id like a 1v1 with wei yes .. only got to tease him in nw so far
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Rem is epic as he's ever been! Sadly, his aps gear had been outdated back then.
    Weiwei is pro bm, but I couldn't see him much pking, but I believe people.

Well, I think it's all. I saw BKXX's or whatever name and I agree he is so bad. Before getting his r9rr he was such an easy kill. Can't say anything now.
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well i 1v1 zarkin a few times bck when he was here and well i didnt see much of skill from his end in those fights.. but dk cant really say since it was along time ago... revenge is a good choice yes had a fun 1v1 with him also cadogan lasted long.. but i still think there cud be improvement.. i realise theyre gear is not yet on par with mine.. so all and all im looking for even btr fiights with them when they gear up

I don't remember ever a 1v1 with you, even back then. But I'll tell you what, I'm really busy at the moment. When I get a chance I'll come back and you can 1v1 me. That should give you enough time to get r9r2 +12 everything to give you a sporting chance.b:chuckle
  • BKXX - Raging Tide
    BKXX - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am getting Better :)
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    weiwei, period.
    edited February 2013
    I don't remember ever a 1v1 with you, even back then. But I'll tell you what, I'm really busy at the moment. When I get a chance I'll come back and you can 1v1 me. That should give you enough time to get r9r2 +12 everything to give you a sporting chance.b:chuckle

mmh well iknow ur a sick mass pvp bm but as for 1v1 at least back then but as i said ages ago and only a few fights.. but yeah when u get time come show me b:victory
    and about the r9rr+12 LOL i wont get +12 anytime soon but i do have the ful lrecast allready
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited February 2013

I remember oneshotting u in tourney with bantonesa and elvene on ur side in the same room. Me and arawin owned that room.

Lets talk about ppl who still play....bkxx lady blondeh weiwei crow poppercorn, yamahabanche and whitesword all all good bms. R9.3 is important so ofc the recast ones are stronger.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • AriaArrow - Raging Tide
    AriaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Imma let chu finish but weiwei is one of the best BM's OF ALL TIME
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Imma let chu finish but weiwei is one of the best BM's OF ALL TIME

Strong in this couple, love seems.
    Best bm out there, weiwei is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Lol you talking about Skill? LOL me outgearing you good one!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Lol you talking about Skill? LOL me outgearing you good one!!

mmh well ya bck then i was regular r9.. and yeah u did out gear me bck then like i said ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Rem is epic as he's ever been! Sadly, his aps gear had been outdated back then.
    Weiwei is pro bm, but I couldn't see him much pking, but I believe people.

Well, I think it's all. I saw BKXX's or whatever name and I agree he is so bad. Before getting his r9rr he was such an easy kill. Can't say anything now.

AGNS!

still prettymuch killable with r9 +12 :3

hands down weiwei has endgame skill like me

all TWITS have end game skill
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    I remember oneshotting u in tourney with bantonesa and elvene on ur side in the same room. Me and arawin owned that room.

Lets talk about ppl who still play....bkxx lady blondeh weiwei crow poppercorn, yamahabanche and whitesword all all good bms. R9.3 is important so ofc the recast ones are stronger.

....whitesword....yamaha..... b:chuckle

poppercorn is a tw bm ive never seen him in pk so i cannot judge

zarkin and me had a 1v1 b4 he quit

as for bkxx and LB idk bkxx has same move stun occult HF b:shocked

i saw blondeh talking trash in world chat and got owned by hesoka so b:laugh

• Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited February 2013

You 1 shot me way before that too. You haxed a crit to get me out, but good job picking out the most dangerous target >.> Besides R9r2 v R9 is pretty much like R9 v TT99 back in the day, so I didn't really stand that much of a chance. I also made the mistake of not realizing that it was only magic users left so I didn't marrow.

Anyway as far as the best BM goes, does it really matter? I don't see it as being that important as to who the best 1v1 BM is. This game is really about group pk and how a BM preforms during group pk is whats important. As for who the best BM is, all I know is that they are in Vicious.
    edited February 2013
    ....whitesword....yamaha..... b:chuckle

poppercorn is a tw bm ive never seen him in pk so i cannot judge

zarkin and me had a 1v1 b4 he quit

as for bkxx and LB idk bkxx has same move stun occult HF b:shocked

i saw blondeh talking trash in world chat and got owned by hesoka so b:laugh

yes he killed me.. after i killed him 3 times iirc hard to tank occult 3 spark when everything in cd and no chi...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    edited February 2013
    You 1 shot me way before that too. You haxed a crit to get me out, but good job picking out the most dangerous target >.> Besides R9r2 v R9 is pretty much like R9 v TT99 back in the day, so I didn't really stand that much of a chance. I also made the mistake of not realizing that it was only magic users left so I didn't marrow.

Anyway as far as the best BM goes, does it really matter? I don't see it as being that important as to who the best 1v1 BM is. This game is really about group pk and how a BM preforms during group pk is whats important. As for who the best BM is, all I know is that they are in Vicious.

no it doesnt. like i said im new to pk and i wanna learn more the whole point is to find out who i shud be looking for to 1v1 to learn more

for those that do it yes

mite be mite not be
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    In TW, a BM's job doesn't just rely on skills anymore. It's also coordination and execution nowadays, and I know for a fact that Vicious BMs know how to time things pretty well. From my experiences seeing other factions' BMs in TW, that isn't quite the case. I see the stuns and HFs that happen, but nothing else happens. I don't see the DD to exploit that stun/HF, but I seen/experienced it plenty of times on Vicious's side.

But to be on topic, if you want to target BMs for 1v1, then Vicious's BMs would be the most ideal. But bear in mind I don't think any of ours are R9r2 yet. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    In TW, a BM's job doesn't just rely on skills anymore. It's also coordination and execution nowadays, and I know for a fact that Vicious BMs know how to time things pretty well. From my experiences seeing other factions' BMs in TW, that isn't quite the case. I see the stuns and HFs that happen, but nothing else happens. I don't see the DD to exploit that stun/HF, but I seen/experienced it plenty of times on Vicious's side.

But to be on topic, if you want to target BMs for 1v1, then Vicious's BMs would be the most ideal. But bear in mind I don't think any of ours are R9r2 yet. Correct me if I'm wrong.

weiwei is!

• LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    weiwei is!

... U serious now kas...
    Rem, Zarkin, Rev thats all i can think about... good and annoying bms, the rest are just avarage. Ladyblondeh has gotten alot better compare to couple months ago, did a few 1vs1 with him. Rev is annoying period. weiwei is probably at the same lvl with Ladyblondeh.
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    if you wanna improve ur skills as a BM then rly lookinh for 1 v 1 vs other BM's i would suggest avoiding as they shouldnt be your main targets BM is CC and amp damage on the tanks and then try to knock off the squishy DD's or suppress the opponents cleric's im not making any statements on who's the best but i've found over the yr's in mass pk/TW that works more effective
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited February 2013

sorry but yama is a bad bm.. i was able to beat him in several 1 vs 1 on my archer.. he had full r9 and +10 axes.. and my archer was extremely undergeared compared to him..
    oh he also had his wife helping every now and then.. still he couldnt kill me more than i killed him
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
    edited February 2013
    I think a BM's main task is to keep one person disabled for a long period of time. OFC, depending on target if you can Zerk crit and kill them, that's ok but the versatility of playing a BM makes the BM very strong, hard to kill and a pain in the butt when it comes to class vs class...idk...some classes are best suited vs other classes.
    I personally dont really try to kill a well geared BM, it makes little sense(why?) coz they dont die easy...if I can just immobilize and move on to kill the Archers/squishier targets...then when BM has no more support in PK, I go for them.

1 vs 1, BMs are tricky with their disables + Zerk crits...him me for 600-700 and bang...one skill and zerk crit 9k...makes sense? Not really, just that if you dont play safe, disable and kite well, a BM can actually kill you.

I do have to agree with Moe here, TheMagicPimp was one of the top BMs I've ever fought. I was full R9+12 and he was TT99 and Nirvana and....wait for it....
    I could not easily kill him in duels. It took me over 4-5minutes even if he was way undergeared. In TW, he use to do miracles, come stun a chunk of QQme's, HF and run back safely.

He had one of the best gameplays I've seen for a BM.

On a side-note, ShadowFlame in Vicious is an excellent BM too.

Stil...the only 2 BMs that ever took me down 1 vs 1 were...BKXX and LadyBlondeh.
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If the bm hasn't pvp'd with the morai skills they don't count at all moe -pimp -ben -anyone who hasn't played with new skills.

Spell you didnt have r9 when pimp was still playing, you had a lunar wand at the time.

Also, I agree with Zarkin...1v1 doesn't mean anything. Some people are terrible in 1v1 pk but work fantastically in group settings. It's about knowing your role and helping the squad
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
    edited February 2013
    sorry but yama is a bad bm.. i was able to beat him in several 1 vs 1 on my archer.. he had full r9 and +10 axes.. and my archer was extremely undergeared compared to him..
    oh he also had his wife helping every now and then.. still he couldnt kill me more than i killed him

Okay....Yamahabanche's account was played by several people in the past, many with little knowledge of BM gameplay.

I can tell you this:

Yamahabanche(the Canadian guy) is a great player.

Here's a nice video:

http://youtu.be/kBXd4MJgrcQ
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This game has turned into a more group oriented setting with the new morai skills and addition of NW and the already existing TW.
    So, if you cant play in a group setting, being best at 1 v 1 means nothing when it comes to TW and NW that really matters.
    Like, i absolutely suck at 1 v 1, i dont do 1 v 1 at all as a seeker and if i do, i get killed easily cuz i m just not used to doing 1 v 1. But in group instances, I can talk to other people and go for specific targets and focus solely on them.

So, at the current condition of the game, while being best at 1 v 1 can be considered good, it doesn't mean he would suck at the instances that really matters. With that said, sins have the ability to outshine any class out there in 1 v 1 situation with their pure 1 v 1 disabling skills and such. While bms also tend to last longer in a 1 v 1 situation cuz of stuns and timing skills perfectly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]