Dear Radiance, you greedy children

Comments

• Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    For once in my life i can't think of anything to say but good god 15pages of childish rambling . I'm starting to worry about the mental health of a few people in this thread as if PW means anything in the real world . b:sad And if anyone here knows me i don't give a flying F** what faction your in . Anyone who writes wall after wall of text needs to take there own advice and realize THIS IS A GAME.

I've always wondered about the mental health about the most people in rad as well, how can you play such a simple game so poorly? Not to mention preaching one thing then preferring the other lol.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'd take 95% of the people in radiance over them any day. Most people aren't in radiance to be the top TW guild, or to get their ego's stroked by a name over their head, but because they enjoy playing the game without self-righteous people such as yourselves expecting everyone to bow down before them.

Wait, which Radiance are you talking about? This description doesn't match the orange one.

Rad's own members (not just the trolls here) show or admit to there being more ego than a Jung paper, and more problems than a years worth of Algebra homework. The sensible people I would assume would want to fix that, instead of make excuses or pretend it's not there.

I've heard recordings of the "upstanding, egoless, we-enjoy-playing-the-game" rage and finger pointing in Rad's vent during and after TWs. The only people you're foolin is yourselves.

I'd say it would be nice to have a third top contender for TW on the server, but alas that would require Rad seriously getting their **** together. Does Rad want to be more than the lowest standard for an 80 show faction?

I mean really, do the majority of your members show to TW for anything other than your faction point system credits? Is there any drive to excel or improve? I've seen improvement by a few your NW squads, is TW too hard? If Rad's leadership and members don't take TW anywhere near serious, why do your members (and leadership) post here like they do?
    Maelael.....Karma is orange right now >_>

Logoooooooooooooo
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Wait, which Radiance are you talking about? This description doesn't match the orange one.

Rad's own members (not just the trolls here) show or admit to there being more ego than a Jung paper, and more problems than a years worth of Algebra homework. The sensible people I would assume would want to fix that, instead of make excuses or pretend it's not there.

I've heard recordings of the "upstanding, egoless, we-enjoy-playing-the-game" rage and finger pointing in Rad's vent during and after TWs. The only people you're foolin is yourselves.

I'd say it would be nice to have a third top contender for TW on the server, but alas that would require Rad seriously getting their **** together. Does Rad want to be more than the lowest standard for an 80 show faction?

I mean really, do the majority of your members show to TW for anything other than your faction point system credits? Is there any drive to excel or improve? I've seen improvement by a few your NW squads, is TW too hard? If Rad's leadership and members don't take TW anywhere near serious, why do your members (and leadership) post here like they do?

Game. Set. Match.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    wes you're so radiant - if it wasnt for me you'd still be running around in your blue fairy dress without shoes.
    r

Lolwhut. b:laughb:laugh
    For once in my life i can't think of anything to say but good god 15pages of childish rambling . I'm starting to worry about the mental health of a few people in this thread as if PW means anything in the real world . b:sad And if anyone here knows me i don't give a flying F** what faction your in . Anyone who writes wall after wall of text needs to take there own advice and realize THIS IS A GAME.

You needn't worry about anyone's mental health. This is in fact a game, and people choose to act however they want for one reason or another. The freedom of internet is you don't have to carry it with you in real life. To simultaneously say "This is a game" and to post about anyone's 'mental issues' is kind of...contradictory.

If you prefer though I can always post broken phrases of meaninglessness like Rad "trolls."

Maelael.....Karma is orange right now >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    eh scrub scrub
    1st of all when you had full r9 with dots I was still using pr0 hh90 armors +5 and rank8 weapon +7 (ya was the time we had TWs vs scrubs roc) - so imagine how squishy I was

2nd thing - Enrage used to spawn farming other guilds so stop talking bs about 5 min steamrolls + they had some good TWs

3rd - I bet it was rly hard to generate same k/d as mine when I wasn't TWing at all lol

4th - if my culti is better for TW your should be better for 1vs1 pvp, am I right? yea i'm - no wonder you tried to challenge me 1 vs 1, and even when I refused you were still looking for a chance to kill me outisde archa in a "1vs1".... and how did it end? b:bye

1. Crappy gears = TW meat not worthy of 'history' (whatever that means). Your words. You didn't even have the excuse of being too low level for gears like I did. Foot, meet bullet.

2. Rad was pretty proud that they were "spawn farming" RoC. Don't even pretend Rad doesn't try to farm kills when given the chance, not only against RoC but against Karma, xTainted, and Drakon. So you had plenty of chances while RoC was sitting around "being farmed" by Rad (lol). Foot, meet bullet.

3. Pretty sure it was easy since your KDR is pretty ****, even with PK pwning every other white names' KDRs. Altho TECHNICALLY with your massive advantage in levels early in the game, it SHOULD have been hard, because then you'd be like FroZeNFLaMe, who btw also stopped TWing. Foot, meet bullet.

4. So if your culti is better for TW shouldn't your KDR be better O_o. Also inb4 using culti as a way to dodge 1v1--wait, **** I was too late! Foot, meet bullet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lupko - Heavens Tear
    Lupko - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    common troll thread made by master troll herself...however boring one...

seems ya guys dont wanna grow up, but ya rather continue building your sand castles...

have fun in this accusing...im done with reading those craps

b:bye

PS: is here any option how to filter posts from chosen player/account?
    sorta of forum bl for forum bs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lil archer of Radiance with big heart and maybe hint of humor...
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013

seems ya guys dont wanna grow up, but ya rather continue building your sand castles...

lol at typical rad being typical hypocrite =D, I don't promote trolling on forums or responsing but look i responded umpteen times and still am =D

edit: you say it was boring enough but how many times did u come bak to read it and reply? >=)
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013

You should be honored. I don't usually make my own threads b:laughb:laugh

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. b:laugh

Also there is a forum blacklist but I forgot where it is because no matter how childish Rad likes to think I am, I am mature enough to scroll past posts I don't want to read with or without a black list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2013

nobody who ever makes a point of posting in a thread that they are leaving the thread is actually done reading and refreshing and looking for something to respond to. I'm pretty sure thats one of the rules of the internet. remember that guy that typed in yellow?

am i the only one who couldnt help but read the first line as "typical 3rd world enrage archer with poor social skills"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jimbillybob46310
    jimbillybob46310 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    OH GOD.....30 mins of my life ill never get back .
    i would think that after 5 years playing this game some people would/could grow up some.....what was i thinking?
    Some people simply are NEVER happy unless they are immersed in DRAMA.
    Have fun and REMEMBER its just a GAME!!
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    OMG, I spent half an hour reading something I claim I don't want to read, even though it's pretty obvious what was in the thread.

I would think that after 5 years using these forums people would grow up some...what was I thinking?

Some people just LOVE drama threads, almost as much as they love complaining about drama threads after they willingly read them!

Have fun and REMEMBER this is a GAME (the kinda thing where people do w/e they want for fun and when they're bored).

...Seriously, am I the only one left on the server who actually skips over threads I don't want to read? It's kind of a common sense thing O_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    OMG, I spent half an hour reading something I claim I don't want to read, even though it's pretty obvious what was in the thread.

I would think that after 5 years using these forums people would grow up some...what was I thinking?

Some people just LOVE drama threads, almost as much as they love complaining about drama threads after they willingly read them!

Have fun and REMEMBER this is a GAME (the kinda thing where people do w/e they want for fun and when they're bored).

...Seriously, am I the only one left on the server who actually skips over threads I don't want to read? It's kind of a common sense thing O_o

no your overuse of forums forces you to read every thread in every sub forum. including the depths har har
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013

I used to do that but then I took an arrow to the avatar.

/shot

Though, frankly, I responded to that as an excuse to tell you I like your new (well, technically old but whatever) sig and am quite happy to see it again. b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I used to do that but then I took an arrow to the avatar.

/shot

Though, frankly, I responded to that as an excuse to tell you I like your new (well, technically old but whatever) sig and am quite happy to see it again. b:cute

You and me both. b:dirty
  • opkossy
    edited February 2013
    Are you stalking me again? b:shocked
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Are you stalking me again? b:shocked

I could ask you the same.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Or you guys are stalking me and my sig :|

Lol did you guys seriously read this whole thread of boredom? Even I didn't read all of it when it gained too many pages while I was away D:

Not sure how long this thread will go on though, it seems they've resorted to calling me a child now that they ran out of other things to pitch at me. Which is not something I'd argue against since last time I checked I am allowed to act childish in a game for my amusement; they are too, and IMO they are abusing that as much as I am :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    *sigh* Really is a shame people can't just play this game without the drama attached. Can't we just all TW and have fun and say GF at the end of it and be done with it..?But it appears on this server that is just way to much work.Then again it is easier to be unpleasant than pleasant.
  • opkossy
    edited February 2013
    Or you guys are stalking me and my sig :|
    Well, if you insist... b:heart

Did some skimming mostly since half the page jumps were when I wasn't being super active. Figured it'll die down soon enough anyways.
    *sigh* Really is a shame people can't just play this game without the drama attached. Can't we just all TW and have fun and say GF at the end of it and be done with it..?But it appears on this server that is just way to much work.Then again it is easier to be unpleasant than pleasant.
    This isn't the only server like that. It's honestly standard on most servers.

... Besides, if we were to all get along then I wouldn't be able to browse the forums while munching popcorn. And that would be a terrible loss.
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    \
    Well, if you insist... b:heart

Did some skimming mostly since half the page jumps were when I wasn't being super active. Figured it'll die down soon enough anyways.

This isn't the only server like that. It's honestly standard on most servers.

... Besides, if we were to all get along then I wouldn't be able to browse the forums while munching popcorn. And that would be a terrible loss.

I am fully aware this is not the only server like this, in fact it is quite common on almost any MMO forum/sever etc. But seeing as this is the HT section, my post will be direct as such. And yes, as I stated before I am fully aware causing drama and stirring up drama simply for ones own amusement is not uncommon. But again that just goes to show where ones maturity level is.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    \

I am fully aware this is not the only server like this, in fact it is quite common on almost any MMO forum/sever etc. But seeing as this is the HT section, my post will be direct as such. And yes, as I stated before I am fully aware causing drama and stirring up drama simply for ones own amusement is not uncommon. But again that just goes to show where ones maturity level is.

welcome to the internet.

hope you enjoy your stay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • opkossy
    edited February 2013
    Honestly it kind of depends on the subject at hand.

With a game, for example, I'd find most "drama" involved as something that you can amuse yourself with but, at the end of the day, easily separate yourself from as nothing that serious or meaningful. On the other hand, "drama" over real life situations be it with friends, family, classmates, coworkers, and so on that gets caused on purpose is both distasteful and tactless. I'd find that as a far better way to guess at a person's level of maturity. It's also why I strongly agree with the following.
    Edit: I'm also going to add the fact that ConnerA has crossed the line by bringing in Kya's RL appearance. No matter how much trouble I'm trying to cause the rule I don't break is I don't bring people's RL into the fray.

After all, drama over a game is about as silly as things get but outside of the game it won't really matter and it can be left there with no one harmed or left for the worse as a result. Assuming people are mature and intelligent to separate a game from reality. It's when things start crossing that threshold between the game and real life, and those that insist on going to that point, where I'd think judging of maturity as well as needing things to be shut down hard should come into play.

But all that is personal opinion and a tangent that could go on in PMs instead of here, if we were to continue.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yanno Kossy, I'm getting real tired of you acting like an adult - oppress me already.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • opkossy
    edited February 2013
    Yanno Kossy, I'm getting real tired of you acting like an adult - oppress me already.

Done! Any other requests? b:laugh
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It's over already? What am i gonna do with the next 5 minutes of my life without drama?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • __ian__ - Heavens Tear
    __ian__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Can We All Just Get Along? - Rodney King R.I.P b:laugh
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Complete your first quest. b:bye
    Feb 24, 2009
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    welcome to the internet.

hope you enjoy your stay.

I am not new to the internet, I have been using it for quite a while as well as forums, some of which I was an administrator or moderator at one point. I am simply stating a common thing I notice happen, and that I just believe inducing drama or allowing it to inflate is unnecessary and childish. Again that is just my opinion, which I also know is a very unpopular in most case scenarios.b:cute.
  • Ewings - Heavens Tear
    Ewings - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ok Kids!

The lesson for the day was???

~~~waits for an answer~~~

OMG 18 pages later you still havnt learned it yet?

"DONOT FEED THE TROLLS"

Now repeat after me, I will not feed the trolls and watch this for future reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oynJcSnLSI4
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Funny how all the people feeding the trolls are in your faction.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    *fattest troll*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.