Dear Radiance, you greedy children

Comments

• Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    l To counter another desertion blow

^Is that SUPPOSED to end like that? -_- and I'll read the rest later.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ^Is that SUPPOSED to end like that? -_- and I'll read the rest later.

[...]Result in the hiring of more and more outsiders to prop up the Radiance numbers. Until one day, during the coldest nights... Radiance gold charm vault was completed looted by a stealthy individual who has cozied up to its struggling leadership with the promises of pleasure of the flesh. Pennyless... Radiance was outcasted to the outter most lands and has forever destined to be a hollow shell of its former self.

It might seem as Radiance celebrated no victory... but that is not at all true. Radiance celebrated its greatest victory when its former ranks and its newly acquired RoC allies decided to stage a full offense against the oracles. Such a move directly challenged the god's will and left half of its pracpitants inprisoned. But more on that later... after you bring me anoter gobblet of fine wine.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I've actually forgotten that Radiance attacking empty RoC lands was the reason they lost their first batch of people to Enrage in the first place. Thanks for reminding me LOL

OMG, I remember that day. That was the day that I left Enrage to join Radiance; everyone who got pissed about declaring on RoC left right after I had joined. I thought that I was the reason that everyone had left until someone told me the details of what had happened.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • whyarcher88
    whyarcher88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    "While Radiance wasn't build in a day... it sure felt like it fall in a day. The matriarch's decision to trample RoC was wildly unpopular, both inside and out. Many scholars place the motive behind such move to that of eminent domain or even that of quarreling a potential upraising. But let me tell you this... there is nothing honorable about such a decision... it is rooted in nothing but spite. You see... of the four major empires of the days... only RoC actively oppose Radiance's rule. The other two, Evolution and TheEmpire might have match Radiance in size, but they are far from the Radiance might. Evolution's leadership kept the lion's share of the land geld, and its forces were untrained and poorly geared. During the first Radiance-Evolution battle, the Evo forces melted away in face of Radiance's arrow barrage. And TheEmpire's forces were so disorganized and distraught that they never made much of a mention in the history books. The many smaller tribes... such as Roadkill, gladly hand over their sovereignty and allow Radiance influence in to its leadership."

Oh god this is so entertaining. Who's the matriarch? How do you fit into the picture of the great struggle. But so far we only hear ROC's side of the story, so it's not fair to Radiance, can anyone from Radiance offer their side of history? When and how did the current superpower emerge, ie Goldigz? I'm sure there are many newbies on HT who are keenly interested. Btw I tried to cheat on the thread view count by refreshing my browser, it doesn't work, so i guess 1 ip address=1 real person reading. I have also ordered some fine wines from the wine merchant, is osmanthus to your liking? Thanks in advance.b:thanksb:thanks
  • ToastBear - Heavens Tear
    ToastBear - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    http://radiance-pwi.net/History/history1.html

My favorite part:
    "The famous Tao vs. Enrage battles have started now, with Tao mutilating Enrage every week and Enrage asking everyone and their mother to gank Tao"
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Radiance's PoV isn't reliable as illustrated by the post above mine. Anyone not in Radiance, including GD and ex-Tao, can tell you how wrong their forum fairy tale is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    http://radiance-pwi.net/History/history1.html

My favorite part:
    "The famous Tao vs. Enrage battles have started now, with Tao mutilating Enrage every week and Enrage asking everyone and their mother to gank Tao"

It would be ironic if... rad's historian's name were to be absent from rad's early year membership.
    It would be ironic if... it was me who help to fund rad's upgrade from level 1 to level 2... then to level 3 guild.
    It would be ironic if... it was my name that appears on rad's tw roster for the first half year of tw.
    It would be ironic if... it was my barrage that rained down on roc's crystal in the tw where rad won with ~7 seconds left on the clock.
    It would be ironic if... if was me that fought as enrage against rad in the first ever rad v enrage tw.
    It would be ironic if... rad historian has any first hand information.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Why is Rad in 2012 blank?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • ToastBear - Heavens Tear
    ToastBear - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It would be ironic if... rad's historian's name were to be absent from rad's early year membership.
    It would be ironic if... it was me who help to fund rad's upgrade from level 1 to level 2... then to level 3 guild.
    It would be ironic if... it was my name that appears on rad's tw roster for the first half year of tw.
    It would be ironic if... it was my barrage that rained down on roc's crystal in the tw where rad won with ~7 seconds left on the clock.
    It would be ironic if... if was me that fought as enrage against rad in the first ever rad v enrage tw.
    It would be ironic if... rad historian has any first hand information.

o.o lol self-obsessed much?
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    It seems the writer joined Rad in 2011, so naturally she should write the history of Radiance BEFORE she came onto the scene but not when she was actually there.
    Factions spawned
    Ceasar
    Tao
    Enrage

Firstly Caesar isn't even spelled properly. Caesar was a guild of Singapore players until they became well known enough to attract other players in HT. I'm not sure a guild of primarily white people like Radiance can 'spawn' a guild of Singaporians. I suspect at some point Caesar gained a group of Rad players and Rad in their self-centeredness thought the guild only began to exist when Rad players joined.

Secondly, Enrage was spawned from RoC. We thank Radiance for being so stupid as to lose your best TWers to Enrage, but they didn't 'spawn' Enrage. Thank you and have a nice day.
    o.o lol self-obsessed much?

Yes, Radiance is quite self obsessed, especially after reading your self-proclaimed history.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • whyarcher88
    whyarcher88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YmbZCxAcoHs

I read Radiance's history, not sure if it's accurate, but a fantastic read nonetheless and the video is awe inspiring. Thanks for the link. b:thanksb:thanks

Btw I notice Radiance has a sister guild on another game, how does it compare to pwi, I was thinking of trying out that game. Fortunately I didn't buy d3, seems like a mega flop, but g2 seems a fantastic game.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    While Radiance wasn't build in a day... it sure felt like it fall in a day. The matriarch's decision to trample RoC was wildly unpopular, both inside and out. Many scholars place the motive behind such move to that of eminent domain or even that of quarreling a potential upraising. But let me tell you this... there is nothing honorable about such a decision... it is rooted in nothing but spite. You see... of the four major empires of the days... only RoC actively oppose Radiance's rule. The other two, Evolution and TheEmpire might have match Radiance in size, but they are far from the Radiance might. Evolution's leadership kept the lion's share of the land geld, and its forces were untrained and poorly geared. During the first Radiance-Evolution battle, the Evo forces melted away in face of Radiance's arrow barrage. And TheEmpire's forces were so disorganized and distraught that they never made much of a mention in the history books. The many smaller tribes... such as Roadkill, gladly hand over their sovereignty and allow Radiance influence in to its leadership.

That leaves RoC as Radiance's only opposition to absolute domination. The battles between the two were hard fought with both side taking victories. But as history would have it... the tide of war soon turned in favor of Radiance. The final blow was stuck when Radiance forces overtook RoC stronghold within seconds of running out of supplies. After such a defeat... RoC moral was at an all time low and its remaining forces dispersed throughout the land. It was due to this opposition that Radiance matriarch insisted to withdraw its forces against Evolution and TheEmpire to silence RoC once and for all. The battle hardened Rad soldiers was now forced to draw its sword against what is left of RoC younglings. Such younglings that are too weak from hunger to hold up a sword nevertheless repeal Radiance arrows. After the first slaughter at RoC... a quarter of Radiance's battle ready force deserted in protest. The second wave of desertion soon follows as the Radiance matriarch continues the slaughter of RoC younglings. Even with the desertion of almost half of Radiance military... Radiance continue to hold strong. You see... there is no end to the mercenaries who would gladly ride down a child and her puppy in exchange for a few coins. And coins are something that Radiance does not lack. And hence the RoC slaughter continues even without the original backbone of the Radiance army.

Of little concern to Radiance matriarch at the time... its former military backbone was joined by RoC scattle group. The new military alliance called themselves Enrage. This Enrage is nothing more than a losely organized gorilla group. They lack the coins to fund a operational military force... rocks were used to sharpen blades, tree branches were used for arrow shaft, and battle towers were nothing more then a rock pile. But Enrage's Radiance free days did not linger... Within weeks Radiance's force encroach upon Enrage's tent city. Much to everyone's surprise, the newly formed Radiance mercenary forces were nothing but child's play when pitted against its former battle ready military... and so began Radiance's downfall. At every corner... at every turn, Radiance's forces suffer defeat after defeat. Its ruling matriarch was soon replaced by babbling nincompoops. At its well publiczed leadership meeting... a disagreement over secession plans led to another deadly blow... the desertion of another chunk of its military. To counter another desertion blow
    you should write a book

now some facts:

Evolution
    Evolution was a joke (so I wouldn't even mention that guild), even Elysium was way stronger - you forgot about them. Elysium was formed by many the highest lvls ex-Radiance members who didn't accept the non-pk names rule. Created by Wargasm became 1 of the 3 strongest guilds. And that Elysium was the guild which started the RoC - Radiance wars. As far as I know there was some convo between KittyKat and Hong - they both agreed to gank Elysium but at some point KittyKat changed her mind. Hong was pissed so he started some "**** talking war" and it ended... you already know how.

Radiance - roc
    both side taking victories? well - RoC won only 3 times if I remember well and all 3 victiores were fully 3h defend. Radiance was stronger than roc, however in those days even the old towers were rly OP for crappy geared n00bs like us so was kinda easy for roc to turtle in base.

ah about aesthor's "story" about all radiance members who left rad and joined Enrage - yea sure it was about radiance attacking empty roc's lands...

our plan was to remove roc from the map (we DID NOT care they don't show up for TW) then attack other guilds so we would control entire map - but Charity refused to attack other guilds - and that's why many ppl (including me) left Radiance and joined Enrage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2013

To put it as simply as possible.....well.....*** you, lol.

My strongest memory of that moment was Neifer's "I'm still up, *******!"
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Kiyoshi was one of the people who moved from Rad to Enrage in those times so he, among others of my friends who have told me their various motivations, has as much say about the reasons as a useless wizard.

You're welcome to share your feelings about why you personally left, but that doesn't make anyone else wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kashin - Heavens Tear
    Kashin - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2013

WTF! That was you???? I'm still scarred from that TW... I already started celebrating a RoC victory in vent with the clock counting down when the Defeat! sign popped up. It was a NOOOOOOEEEESSSSS moment.

To put it as simply as possible.....well.....*** you, lol.

My strongest memory of that moment was Neifer's "I'm still up, *******!"

Alpha, you should post the birth of Enrage that you wrote back in 2009. b:pleased

I think RoC was best known back in the old days for PKing (remember Wei and her wasp?) and beating much stronger guilds. Elysium was viewed to be much stronger but they got crushed by RoC in their first TW and they soon died off. By then, there's the 4 major powers, Radiance, Evolution, TheEmpire, and RoC. RoC was viewed as #4 out of the group with the pink pen*s shaped land, but we were able to win against Radiance several times and then totally crushed Evolution during the first meet. (Evo had the most land at the time and some of the highest leveled players. I still remember that TW vividly as I just learned Arma and pulled it off the first time against DrPepper and a dozen Evos clustered under their crystal)

We should put together a real history of HT... there's not many of us oldies left. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    ah about aesthor's "story" about all radiance members who left rad and joined Enrage - yea sure it was about radiance attacking empty roc's lands...

Well... considering that i was former radiance... and left radiance to join enrage because june declared on empty land. was convinced by torm/rifkind (also joined enrage from rad)... personally took an archer friend and a veno wife from rad to enrage. and veno wife's jibber jabber group of a barb, cleric, cleric, wiz, bm, veno (maybe more) eventually all left rad for enrage. That's over 10 people who left rad for enrage directly or indirectly because of june declaring on empty roc land.

• Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Kiyoshi was one of the people who moved from Rad to Enrage in those times so he, among others of my friends who have told me their various motivations, has as much say about the reasons as a useless wizard.

You're welcome to share your feelings about why you personally left, but that doesn't make anyone else wrong.

what lvl was kiyoshi when he moved to enrage? 50-70? I'm asking bacause I simply don't remember such a player in Radiance lol - so yea I'm not suprised he had his own reasons to leave radiance with some other lowbies. And Aesthor, don't you dare to put your name in that history because you were one of the lamest geared players + low lvl which made you an useless TWs meat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    what lvl was kiyoshi when he moved to enrage? 50-70? I'm asking bacause I simply don't remember such a player in Radiance lol - so yea I'm not suprised he had his own reasons to leave radiance with some other lowbies. And Aesthor, don't you dare to put your name in that history because you were one of the lamest geared players + low lvl which made you an useless TWs meat.

I got the TT80 gold bow when it was still good, and I had a heaven shatter from the first batch of anni packs as they came into the server. I'm pretty sure of this as I had bought mine off Kashin and he of course had the up to date gear in terms of pack items. From then on I considered myself retired from PW and thus saw no need to upgrade my armors which were at the time VERY CRAPPY. At some point I got the +10 bow instead of the +7.

So let's sum up. At the time I had extremely crappy armors but a good bow. R9 didn't exist yet, but some of the richer and more active members of Enrage had invested in R8 bows (such as Kiyoshi and thehate) in the later part of the r8 era before R9 came into play.

Sometime before R9 was released I was persuaded to buy APS gear. Kasmog and MilkyWay were among the first 5 aps players, and as they were both people I farmed with I knew about it quite early. However when R9 came out a few people rage quit the game, and since I got bored after some of my farming friends quit, I stopped playing too. By then I had a mix of TT99 and TT90 armors. As you might know that equated to being a 2-shot to +12 r9 players like Tsungfai. And with R9 and nirvana on the scene, my little Heaven Shatterer +10 became an outdated bow.

It was only after I came back YET AGAIN that I bought my R9 bow, and then my R9 armors (and even then, I had merched several months before I decided to sink money into R9). I had specifically checked my stats at the time. I had 2.2 KDR and about 3.5k kills at the time I bought my R9 bow, without the armors.

This 2.2 KDR included the time I was dead scout for both RoC and Enrage (because yes my gear and level was quite crappy at the time), which means I died at least once per TW and got no kills. In spite of that, my crappy out-dated heaven shatterer and EVEN MORE crappy and outdated armors made me as useful as, if not more useful than, you.

So here we have a Radiance member saying that I was useless because I had **** gear. And yet, when I had **** gear, I was more useful than him. What that says to me is that according to your own logic, you should be the one that will be disregarded in HT history.

At least you remember that I had crappy gear. I don't even know what your gears used to be because it mattered so little. And when I say that, it actually does say something about you considering I was very involved with the TW scene for a number of phases in Enrage history. After everyone became level 100 you kind of just disappeared. Also, I was always in the top 1/4 of Enrage's members by level. Cube was good xp :P

Edit: Let the record show that Sheswes dodged Kiyo's post that proved him quite obviously wrong, by some excuse that he somehow didn't "notice" one of the server's only 3 sage archers back then. Considering many archers at the time didn't even have the levels to be demon or sage....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited February 2013

You only got good gear with in the past year or so Noobwiz, don't deny.

Where as I have always had **** gear.

Towards the end of 2009 I was playing a veno with +7 TT 90 gold magic sword, +4 TT 90 gear sharded with immacs and +7 Dancing Sparkle sharded with immacsb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    I got the TT80 gold bow when it was still good, and I had a heaven shatter from the first batch of anni packs as they came into the server. I'm pretty sure of this as I had bought mine off Kashin and he of course had the up to date gear in terms of pack items. From then on I considered myself retired from PW and thus saw no need to upgrade my armors which were at the time VERY CRAPPY. At some point I got the +10 bow instead of the +7.

So let's sum up. At the time I had extremely crappy armors but a good bow. R9 didn't exist yet, but some of the richer and more active members of Enrage had invested in R8 bows (such as Kiyoshi and thehate) in the later part of the r8 era before R9 came into play.

Sometime before R9 was released I was persuaded to buy APS gear. Kasmog and MilkyWay were among the first 5 aps players, and as they were both people I farmed with I knew about it quite early. However when R9 came out a few people rage quit the game, and since I got bored after some of my farming friends quit, I stopped playing too. By then I had a mix of TT99 and TT90 armors. As you might know that equated to being a 2-shot to +12 r9 players like Tsungfai. And with R9 and nirvana on the scene, my little Heaven Shatterer +10 became an outdated bow.

It was only after I came back YET AGAIN that I bought my R9 bow, and then my R9 armors (and even then, I had merched several months before I decided to sink money into R9). I had specifically checked my stats at the time. I had 2.2 KDR and about 2.5k kills at the time I bought my R9 bow, without the armors.

This 2.2 KDR included the time I was dead scout for both RoC and Enrage (because yes my gear and level was quite crappy at the time), which means I died at least once per TW and got no kills. In spite of that, my crappy out-dated heaven shatterer and EVEN MORE crappy and outdated armors made me as useful as, if not more useful than, you.

So here we have a Radiance member saying that I was useless because I had **** gear. And yet, when I had **** gear, I was more useful than him. What that says to me is that according to your own logic, you should be the one that will be disregarded in HT history.

At least you remember that I had crappy gear. I don't even know what your gears used to be because it mattered so little. And when I say that, it actually does say something about you considering I was very involved with the TW scene for a number of phases in Enrage history.

Edit: Let the record show that Sheswes dodged Kiyo's post that proved him quite obviously wrong, by some excuse that he somehow didn't "notice" one of the server's only 3 sage archers back then. Considering many archers at the time didn't even have the levels to be demon or sage....

wth are you talking about lol??? r9, r8? we're talking about radiance vs roc wars - were you there or you heard about those TWs from some1?

and no - I simply don't remember Kiyoshi. 3rd sage archer? I was 1st sage wizard, 3rd HT lvl 100 - does it mean some1 should remember me lol? you're funny...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    wth are you talking about lol??? r9, r8? we're talking about radiance vs roc wars - were you there or you heard about those TWs from some1?

and no - I simply don't remember Kiyoshi. 3rd sage archer? I was 1st sage wizard, 3rd HT lvl 100 - does it mean some1 should remember me lol? you're funny...

Rad vs RoC? I don't even remember you from there. Back then it was always xWinterfresh killing me, if the nixes didn't get to me first.

Unfortunately I can't leave myself out of that history because I was RoC's scout. I don't really remember anyone complaining about you killing them either. Looking at your stats though I wouldn't be surprised if you actually didn't kill anybody back then even with your massive advantage in levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013

I am sure the all so detailed radiance historian can pull up some old roster as evident of my level from some where. And for the last freaking time... my reason that I left radiance for enrage, and the reason of those whom I choose to associate with can all be traced back to radiance leadership declaring on an otherwise defenseless RoC.

I answered your question regarding the reason people moved to enrage. I will also answer your question regarding my level when I move to enrage (I was well into my 8x range using the only stun xbow in existence instead of the gold bow or the precursor xbow that most archers favor). And to answer what very well will be your next question. I have absolutely no clue as how many arrows i took with me when I left for enrage. I mean... Radiance didnt really put their names on the said arrow, even though I probably very well bought them with the radiance tw pay. So as far as I am concerned... they are fair game.

• Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Rad vs RoC? I don't even remember you from there. Back then it was always xWinterfresh killing me, if the nixes didn't get to me first.

Unfortunately I can't leave myself out of that history because I was RoC's scout. I don't really remember anyone complaining about you killing them either. Looking at your stats though I wouldn't be surprised if you actually didn't kill anybody back then even with your massive advantage in levels.

if you dig old HT topics I had a bet with Desi about number of kills per TW - so yea try to troll harder you pr0 ex-roc scout rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    I am sure the all so detailed radiance historian can pull up some old roster as evident of my level from some where. And for the last freaking time... my reason that I left radiance for enrage, and the reason of those whom I choose to associate with can all be traced back to radiance leadership declaring on an otherwise defenseless RoC.

I answered your question regarding the reason people moved to enrage. I will also answer your question regarding my level when I move to enrage (I was well into my 8x range using the only stun xbow in existence instead of the gold bow or the precursor xbow that most archers favor). And to answer what very well will be your next question. I have absolutely no clue as how many arrows i took with me when I left for enrage. I mean... Radiance didnt really put their names on the said arrow, even though I probably very well bought them with the radiance tw pay. So as far as I am concerned... they are fair game.

might be - you guys moved to enrage as a 1st group then,
    me and few other high lvls joined like 1 week later - and yea we had "our" reason to leave
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lupko - Heavens Tear
    Lupko - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    all these stories and walls of texts reminded me small children playing at the beach and arguing whos sand castle is the nicest...

and then...one night, big storm came...and washed all that back into the sea of wasted time...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lil archer of Radiance with big heart and maybe hint of humor...
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    all these stories and walls of texts reminded me small children playing at the beach and arguing whos sand castle is the nicest...

and then...one night, big storm came...and washed all that back into the sea of wasted time...

but but but... my castle was the nicest b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lupko - Heavens Tear
    Lupko - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    but but but... my castle was the nicest b:sad

no doubtb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lil archer of Radiance with big heart and maybe hint of humor...
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    if you dig old HT topics I had a bet with Desi about number of kills per TW - so yea try to troll harder you pr0 ex-roc scout rofl

I really wouldn't suggest you bringing up stats lol because tbh they really aren't in your favour
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    funny how people have different versions of HT history :))
    one thing is for sure tho: the first group that left Radiance and joined Enrage did it for one reason only: and that was Charity's decision to attack RoC even tho she assured most of us she would attack Evolution.
    The whole point was she lied to us. Saying one thing and doing the opposite.
    I left 2 minutes after Torm and so did a few of my friends.
    And we all joined Enrage a few minutes after.
    After that most of us did our best to get more people from Rad to join Enrage. And after about 10 days Enrage had most of Radiance's main TW'ers. First goal of Enrage was to wipe rad off the map.
    Rest is history. Oh and some of u kids here do have an ego the size of a truck.b:laugh
    U guys need to chill and stop trash talking eachother. It was fun 5 years ago but i would think most of you are now a bit more mature and can have a decent conversation based of facts and not on personal achievements or failures.

Have a nice day :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    I really wouldn't suggest you bringing up stats lol because tbh they really aren't in your favour

when I had my 1st 1k kills you probably didn't even have 100 so yea - $tfu b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.