Dear Radiance, you greedy children

Options

Comments

• Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    funny how people have different versions of HT history :))
    one thing is for sure tho: the first group that left Radiance and joined Enrage did it for one reason only: and that was Charity's decision to attack RoC even tho she assured most of us she would attack Evolution.
    The whole point was she lied to us. Saying one thing and doing the opposite.
    I left 2 minutes after Torm and so did a few of my friends.
    And we all joined Enrage a few minutes after.
    After that most of us did our best to get more people from Rad to join Enrage. And after about 10 days Enrage had most of Radiance's main TW'ers. First goal of Enrage was to wipe rad off the map.
    Rest is history. Oh and some of u kids here do have an ego the size of a truck.b:laugh
    U guys need to chill and stop trash talking eachother. It was fun 5 years ago but i would think most of you are now a bit more mature and can have a decent conversation based of facts and not on personal achievements or failures.

Have a nice day :)

neky n00b ! :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    when I had my 1st 1k kills you probably didn't even have 100 so yea - $tfu b:pleased

what does this say about you now then? lol wen ih ave about 1.8x your kills and kdr lol not to mention I don't recall you pk'ing when the sin had their op era

inb4 you say I only pk with op gear lol
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    what does this say about you now then? lol wen ih ave about 1.8x your kills and kdr lol not to mention I don't recall you pk'ing when the sin had their op era

inb4 you say I only pk with op gear lol

and? frozen has 2x higher k/d than you ! you know what that means?... NOTHING
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RepNub - Heavens Tear
    RepNub - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    While Radiance wasn't build in a day... it sure felt like it fall in a day. The matriarch's decision to trample RoC was wildly unpopular, both inside and out. Many scholars place the motive behind such move to that of eminent domain or even that of quarreling a potential upraising. But let me tell you this... there is nothing honorable about such a decision... it is rooted in nothing but spite. You see... of the four major empires of the days... only RoC actively oppose Radiance's rule. The other two, Evolution and TheEmpire might have match Radiance in size, but they are far from the Radiance might. Evolution's leadership kept the lion's share of the land geld, and its forces were untrained and poorly geared. During the first Radiance-Evolution battle, the Evo forces melted away in face of Radiance's arrow barrage. And TheEmpire's forces were so disorganized and distraught that they never made much of a mention in the history books. The many smaller tribes... such as Roadkill, gladly hand over their sovereignty and allow Radiance influence in to its leadership.

That leaves RoC as Radiance's only opposition to absolute domination. The battles between the two were hard fought with both side taking victories. But as history would have it... the tide of war soon turned in favor of Radiance. The final blow was stuck when Radiance forces overtook RoC stronghold within seconds of running out of supplies. After such a defeat... RoC moral was at an all time low and its remaining forces dispersed throughout the land. It was due to this opposition that Radiance matriarch insisted to withdraw its forces against Evolution and TheEmpire to silence RoC once and for all. The battle hardened Rad soldiers was now forced to draw its sword against what is left of RoC younglings. Such younglings that are too weak from hunger to hold up a sword nevertheless repeal Radiance arrows. After the first slaughter at RoC... a quarter of Radiance's battle ready force deserted in protest. The second wave of desertion soon follows as the Radiance matriarch continues the slaughter of RoC younglings. Even with the desertion of almost half of Radiance military... Radiance continue to hold strong. You see... there is no end to the mercenaries who would gladly ride down a child and her puppy in exchange for a few coins. And coins are something that Radiance does not lack. And hence the RoC slaughter continues even without the original backbone of the Radiance army.

Of little concern to Radiance matriarch at the time... its former military backbone was joined by RoC scattle group. The new military alliance called themselves Enrage. This Enrage is nothing more than a losely organized gorilla group. They lack the coins to fund a operational military force... rocks were used to sharpen blades, tree branches were used for arrow shaft, and battle towers were nothing more then a rock pile. But Enrage's Radiance free days did not linger... Within weeks Radiance's force encroach upon Enrage's tent city. Much to everyone's surprise, the newly formed Radiance mercenary forces were nothing but child's play when pitted against its former battle ready military... and so began Radiance's downfall. At every corner... at every turn, Radiance's forces suffer defeat after defeat. Its ruling matriarch was soon replaced by babbling nincompoops. At its well publiczed leadership meeting... a disagreement over secession plans led to another deadly blow... the desertion of another chunk of its military. To counter another desertion blow

you didnt include the part where rad had 19 TWs and defended nearly all of them b:sad
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    and? frozen has 2x higher k/d than you ! you know what that means?... NOTHING

lol it actually does mean quite a bit, it means he pvp'd wen he only out lvl'd many ppl and never played in that era where everyone had caught up and it was full lvl 100 80 v 80 >=) and also he never saw the op sin era.

I'd be alittle dissapointed with myself too if my kdr was under 3 despite having nw to boost it up just rollling over undergeared players.

But if you do want something more relevant I had almost the equivalent kdr to you when I started my wiz in rad, while you were in the enrage powerhouse. Not to mention I started playing my wiz at lvl 95 when others were 100+
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    and yet there she is...

Radiance still stands, through all of the ups and downs that...leadership changes, mass exodus, theft, constant atempts at her destruction.

Radiance still stands, not the same as she once was (obviously), but still there regardless.

Keep throwing stones, they are only used to make for a better and stronger foundation :)

so Enrage became strong cuz Charrity bid on an empty RoC.

Caesar formed largely in part due to June's refusal to deffend Archo from Enrage in their first 1.5 months in exsitance.

Tao became popular and grew due to Edya's refusal to work with Raw(nipples)thorn who refused to allow the bomb to sit back and not be armed...

sounds like spawns (spin-offs) if i ever heard :p

*ps*

The Enrage, Tao, Caesar PK fights in ToA were probbaly the most epic, ever...wonder if anyone has screenies or vids from that far back...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    and yet there she is...

Radiance still stands, through all of the ups and downs that...leadership changes, mass exodus, theft, constant atempts at her destruction.

Radiance still stands, not the same as she once was (obviously), but still there regardless.

Keep throwing stones, they are only used to make for a better and stronger foundation :)

Caesar formed largely in part due to June's refusal to deffend Archo from Enrage in their first 1.5 months in exsitance.

Tao became popular and grew due to Edya's refusal to work with Raw(nipples)thorn who refused to allow the bomb to sit back and not be armed...

*ps*

The Enrage, Tao, Caesar PK fights in ToA were probbaly the most epic, ever...wonder if anyone has screenies or vids from that far back...

it stands as a hypocrisy as what the original faction was <.<

lol bale's screenie must be him using a def charm against my bt \o/ because the whole server knows you as taking small dmg amounts, maybe I should go through some tw vids and search where my cleric one shot you through your r9 gears as you tried to res in the midst of being overrun.

p.s. lots of people can take 3 digit screen shots from +12 wizzies, it's called undine strike.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    lol it actually does mean quite a bit, it means he pvp'd wen he only out lvl'd many ppl and never played in that era where everyone had caught up and it was full lvl 100 80 v 80 >=) and also he never saw the op sin era.

I'd be alittle dissapointed with myself too if my kdr was under 3 despite having nw to boost it up just rollling over undergeared players.

But if you do want something more relevant I had almost the equivalent kdr to you when I started my wiz in rad, while you were in the enrage powerhouse. Not to mention I started playing my wiz at lvl 95 when others were 100+

especially I skiped 90% of Enrage's TWs - so didn't have a chance to get easy frags (+ I never pk'ed)

but yea believe this 4.0+ k/d makes you "the best HT wizard" b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    it stands as a hypocrisy as what the original faction was <.<

so your saying that the Faction was always a giant hypocrisy?

or what it is now is that?

other than the PK (white name) issue...the hypocrisy within the ranks of memebership seems to be the exact same as it was before...new dicKtator, same warbeat lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    especially I skiped 90% of Enrage TWs - so didn't have a chance to get easy frags (+ I never pk'ed)

but yea believe this 4.0+ k/d makes you "the best HT wizard" b:chuckle

The never pk saves your kdr through the sin era is probably what kept your kdr above 2.0, and no I believe that kdr reflects my usefulness compared to you since I maintained the same kdr as you while being in the losing faction. My kdr also hit around 4.0 before nw came but since you referred to hitting a total amount of kills before you I believe I hit 10k before you even hit 7k.

Also I was undergeared at the time I was in radiance compared to the core wiz pool in enrage at the time while staying competitive in the stat bracket.

inb4 you attribute that to farming noobs like some people do on the server lol.
    so your saying that the Faction was always a giant hypocrisy?

or what it is now is that?

other than the PK (white name) issue...the hypocrisy within the ranks of memebership seems to be the exact same as it was before...new dicKtator, same warbeat lol

as the faction stands now compared to what it used to be it's not following their own guidelines compared to say when I was there. I'm not too sure why they claim to be so radiant when we see officers from radiance trying to "troll" the forums by actually being instigators and not just reactions.

edit: not to mention evolution of how radiance approaches spawn killing
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    and yet there she is...

*ps*

The problem with that is... its like a nice roadster... at its peak its fun to drive, great to have, and attract all the chicks. But as it ages... its going to give you problem after problem, headache after headache. At one point its better to just put it out of its misery and move on to something better. But there are always a few who'll hang on to a broken down car... without the power/will to restore to its former glory.

EDIT: Anyone notice that (at least it seems like) every notable guild in history has some sort of problem with rad. It seems like they are cursed to drift people apart.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    funny how people have different versions of HT history :))
    one thing is for sure tho: the first group that left Radiance and joined Enrage did it for one reason only: and that was Charity's decision to attack RoC even tho she assured most of us she would attack Evolution.
    The whole point was she lied to us. Saying one thing and doing the opposite.
    I left 2 minutes after Torm and so did a few of my friends.
    And we all joined Enrage a few minutes after.
    After that most of us did our best to get more people from Rad to join Enrage. And after about 10 days Enrage had most of Radiance's main TW'ers. First goal of Enrage was to wipe rad off the map.
    Rest is history. Oh and some of u kids here do have an ego the size of a truck.b:laugh
    U guys need to chill and stop trash talking eachother. It was fun 5 years ago but i would think most of you are now a bit more mature and can have a decent conversation based of facts and not on personal achievements or failures.

Have a nice day :)

Hiii Neky! You know I like to stir the pot :( It's so easy when people are touchy and I get bored sometimes b:chuckle As for "personal achievements," I'm all for facts until Sheswes decided to bring my gear into the conversation, and me being me I just have to point out when someone shoots themselves in the foot.

Good to see you around :)

I'll skim over the other posts when I'm back from lunch.

After-Lunch Edit:

So Sheswes claims he did not frag people in Enrage TWs (when everyone's levels were normalizing to 100). By this I assume he means he TWed in Rad against RoC when he had many levels on everyone else (so lots of defense/attack levels on everybody, and gear advantage on top of that because he had higher level gear). While other high levels were capitalizing on their huge advantage, he sat there doing a whole lot of nothing.

Level 1 BTs can oneshot any arcane and most light armors at that time period. Some of my wizard friends never leveled up their BT because of that. In the age of NPC and TT gear, wizard BT flattened non-HA classes.

Also Sheswes, I don't know why you think it's meaningful to call out my level and gear in those times. Pre-TT gear was exclusively NPC or mold gear, and my bow was always up to date. Since I was friends with both of RoC's barbs who ran TT, and also because I was one of the earliest merchs, I had TT gear as soon as I could wear them. As for levels, I held a consistent place in RoC's mid-level range, and afterwards Enrage's upper quartile range. As I said, cube was really good exp.

It's really funny that you call out scrubby for having a late start on his wizard. Considering how far your stats are behind his, you're mostly insulting yourself with those comments, since he passed you so easily while you had such a huge head start. If he had the level advantage that you did in the earliest days of the game....LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    you didnt include the part where rad had 19 TWs and defended nearly all of them b:sad

It was 20 TW's and Radiance won 19 of them; the only loss was the no show against Enrage. That weekend was hell by the way.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    The never pk saves your kdr through the sin era is probably what kept your kdr above 2.0, and no I believe that kdr reflects my usefulness compared to you since I maintained the same kdr as you while being in the losing faction. My kdr also hit around 4.0 before nw came but since you referred to hitting a total amount of kills before you I believe I hit 10k before you even hit 7k.

Also I was undergeared at the time I was in radiance compared to the core wiz pool in enrage at the time while staying competitive in the stat bracket.

inb4 you attribute that to farming noobs like some people do on the server lol.

as the faction stands now compared to what it used to be it's not following their own guidelines compared to say when I was there. I'm not too sure why they claim to be so radiant when we see officers from radiance trying to "troll" the forums by actually being instigators and not just reactions.

edit: not to mention evolution of how radiance approaches spawn killing

you have got over 10k kills, i've got over 6k atm - yea your high ratio comes from
    A) easy Enrage's wins - when many factions tried to gank Enrage,
    B) scrubs roc vs radiance (+ some other factions)- when your gears were simply way more OP than ours - even emo archer was killing me just like that - 3-4 hits when now she's just runing and using AD/IG all the time :(

Hiii Neky! You know I like to stir the pot :( It's so easy when people are touchy and I get bored sometimes b:chuckle As for "personal achievements," I'm all for facts until Sheswes decided to bring my gear into the conversation, and me being me I just have to point out when someone shoots themselves in the foot.

Good to see you around :)

I'll skim over the other posts when I'm back from lunch.

After-Lunch Edit:

So Sheswes claims he did not frag people in Enrage TWs (when everyone's levels were normalizing to 100). By this I assume he means he TWed in Rad against RoC when he had many levels on everyone else (so lots of defense/attack levels on everybody, and gear advantage on top of that because he had higher level gear). While other high levels were capitalizing on their huge advantage, he sat there doing a whole lot of nothing.

Level 1 BTs can oneshot any arcane and most light armors at that time period. Some of my wizard friends never leveled up their BT because of that. In the age of NPC and TT gear, wizard BT flattened non-HA classes.

Also Sheswes, I don't know why you think it's meaningful to call out my level and gear in those times. Pre-TT gear was exclusively NPC or mold gear, and my bow was always up to date. Since I was friends with both of RoC's barbs who ran TT, and also because I was one of the earliest merchs, I had TT gear as soon as I could wear them. As for levels, I held a consistent place in RoC's mid-level range, and afterwards Enrage's upper quartile range. As I said, cube was really good exp.

It's really funny that you call out scrubby for having a late start on his wizard. Considering how far your stats are behind his, you're mostly insulting yourself with those comments, since he passed you so easily while you had such a huge head start. If he had the level advantage that you did in the earliest days of the game....LOL

shhhh you pr0 ex-roc SCOUT b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    so you get lots of kills in 5 minute steamrolls? that's new to me.

btw I suppose you can lable me farming noobs as a cause because I farm noobs that have equal gear to me as well *wink wink nudge nudge*.

but I suppose I'd make excuses from having another wiz get kills at 2x the rate I was if I knew it bothered me, not to mention I'm pretty sure your k/d doesn't even rise at a decent rate from nw despite you having a lower kill count.

Besides none of that refutes the fact that I generated about the same k/d as you while in the lower tier'd faction since when I started my wiz you were in enrage at the time and had that equal chance at being on the winning side of tws so maybe you should think of it going both ways.

On top of that I was lesser geared than you at the time, and when I did join enrage I had less gear than you as well, this just screams to me that I know how to be more effective in tw than you despite your celestial culti being better for tw lol.

but likewise nice quoting the other thread, like I've pointed out typical rad response when lost:
    step 1: dodge what's said
    step 2: put a useless statement
    step 3: put some sort of emote that says idc but keep posting anyways

edit: on top of that your first point was you seem to think it makes you better hitting that 1k kill mark lol but you had levels and consequently gear and I did it from being underlevel'd in tt90 gears with a lunar wand when people were sporting r8 and stage 2 nirvana.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I dodge your post because you're right and I have nothing to say

I know.

Also:

WTS> perma IG/AD hax, 5Billion coin.
    Just so you know, I have apoth cooldown too. If you wait until your apoth is up every time you go near me, my apoth is going to be up too. IJS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Connera - Heavens Tear
    Connera - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    3 pages in under a day.
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    I'm hated by former friends, entire factions, PWE, and people I've never met before. I'm hated on servers I've never logged onto.

... and I honestly wasn't even trying.

Enrage has nothing on me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    3 pages in under a day.
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

almost the typical rad response it's just missing some b:byeb:kissb:victoryb:thanks
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    almost the typical rad response it's just missing some b:byeb:kissb:victoryb:thanks

He's just trying to catch up to my main's post count.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    so you get lots of kills in 5 minute steamrolls? that's new to me.

btw I suppose you can lable me farming noobs as a cause because I farm noobs that have equal gear to me as well *wink wink nudge nudge*.

but I suppose I'd make excuses from having another wiz get kills at 2x the rate I was if I knew it bothered me, not to mention I'm pretty sure your k/d doesn't even rise at a decent rate from nw despite you having a lower kill count.

Besides none of that refutes the fact that I generated about the same k/d as you while in the lower tier'd faction since when I started my wiz you were in enrage at the time and had that equal chance at being on the winning side of tws so maybe you should think of it going both ways.

On top of that I was lesser geared than you at the time, and when I did join enrage I had less gear than you as well, this just screams to me that I know how to be more effective in tw than you despite your celestial culti being better for tw lol.

but likewise nice quoting the other thread, like I've pointed out typical rad response when lost:
    step 1: dodge what's said
    step 2: put a useless statement
    step 3: put some sort of emote that says idc but keep posting anyways

edit: on top of that your first point was you seem to think it makes you better hitting that 1k kill mark lol but you had levels and consequently gear and I did it from being underlevel'd in tt90 gears with a lunar wand when people were sporting r8 and stage 2 nirvana.
    eh scrub scrub
    1st of all when you had full r9 with dots I was still using pr0 hh90 armors +5 and rank8 weapon +7 (ya was the time we had TWs vs scrubs roc) - so imagine how squishy I was

2nd thing - Enrage used to spawn farming other guilds so stop talking bs about 5 min steamrolls + they had some good TWs

3rd - I bet it was rly hard to generate same k/d as mine when I wasn't TWing at all lol

4th - if my culti is better for TW your should be better for 1vs1 pvp, am I right? yea i'm - no wonder you tried to challenge me 1 vs 1, and even when I refused you were still looking for a chance to kill me outisde archa in a "1vs1".... and how did it end? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Professor_X - Heavens Tear
    Professor_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Generalizations of an entire group by the actions of a few have caused more than their share of problems throughout time. Get over your childish pursuit of inflating your own egos and play the damn game. The continued barrage by the posters in this thread is at it's best childish trolling.

I'd take 95% of the people in radiance over them any day. Most people aren't in radiance to be the top TW guild, or to get their ego's stroked by a name over their head, but because they enjoy playing the game without self-righteous people such as yourselves expecting everyone to bow down before them. Whatever respect for the two of you I had b/c of how you played your characters has quickly gone away and been replaced with a general annoyance because of your insensate need to prove your dominance in the forums of all places.

"Dear Radiance, you greedy children" -- I think the child is easy to point out here.

*hits reply and waits for Knownase to say "yeah, it's you"..
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Generalizations of an entire group by the actions of a few have caused more than their share of problems throughout time. Get over your childish pursuit of inflating your own egos and play the damn game. The continued barrage by the posters in this thread is at it's best childish trolling.

I'd take 95% of the people in radiance over them any day. Most people aren't in radiance to be the top TW guild, or to get their ego's stroked by a name over their head, but because they enjoy playing the game without self-righteous people such as yourselves expecting everyone to bow down before them. Whatever respect for the two of you I had b/c of how you played your characters has quickly gone away and been replaced with a general annoyance because of your insensate need to prove your dominance in the forums of all places.

"Dear Radiance, you greedy children" -- I think the child is easy to point out here.

*hits reply and waits for Knownase to say "yeah, it's you"..
    Takes 2 to tango.

I won't deny that the title was bait from when I was bored.

However, you are wrong if you think I am trying to prove I dominate anything. Whatever I have said about my own gear/play/history has been a response to someone else's posts.

As for that comment about "generalizing," I also won't deny that I have my share of friends in Radiance that I don't think fit the mold of what I say Radiance is. However, I'd like to see you say that Radiance does not generalize about RoC, Karma, Enrage, or anyone else with a straight face.

I don't want anyone to bow to me either. But if people like Sheswes makes threads and posts making derogatory remarks at my friends and faction mates, I'm going to bite back 10 times as hard. There's a reason I make posts calling out Radiance but not GD lately even though GD has its own shortcomings in PVP. If you somehow make your faction mates stop **** talking my friends I don't have to point out all the ways they shoot themselves in the foot, would I?

Edit: I'm also going to add the fact that ConnerA has crossed the line by bringing in Kya's RL appearance. No matter how much trouble I'm trying to cause the rule I don't break is I don't bring people's RL into the fray. When ConnerA did that he lowered himself to the level of GD in Vallenion's time. It's disgusting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    eh scrub scrub
    1st of all when you had full r9 with dots I was still using pr0 hh90 armors +5 and rank8 weapon +7 (ya was the time we had TWs vs scrubs roc) - so imagine how squishy I was

2nd thing - Enrage used to spawn farming other guilds so stop talking bs about 5 min steamrolls + they had some good TWs

3rd - I bet it was rly hard to generate same k/d as mine when I wasn't TWing at all lol

4th - if my culti is better for TW your should be better for 1vs1 pvp, am I right? yea i'm - no wonder you tried to challenge me 1 vs 1, and even when I refused you were still looking for a chance to kill me outisde archa in a "1vs1".... and how did it end? b:bye

@1 doesn't amtter i still farmed you with my tt90gears when you were in the wining faction lol and teh fact I maintained a kdr up to yours well says enough there I'm effective in a tw faction that is losing lol.

@2 lmk which tws I bothered to spawn kill the only spawn kills that lasted any length of time was rad/gd

@3 your kdr is purely tw and it's at the level of most none factor wizzies, not to menton I maintained this kdr when sins were able to charm bypass just based on aps. I would argue that maintaining the kdr with that happening means I have to perform extra in tw.

@4 in a 1 v 1 the culti is a toss up, sage is better for tw because you have more chi, demon is better for group pk because it's faster and lmk wen u want to come 1 v 1 me for some money not wen i go out suiciding to entice a 1 v 1 :)

Besides to me you refuse because you are scared to lose lol, don't wanna put that over radiant pride on the line. Quite easily if people don't really think they are better than me then ofc they won't wanna accept a 1 v 1 that will be publicly shown and lay money on the line. At the very least I'm willing to put what I believe is true out there on line unlike many people who prefer to do just this typing business, I manage to put my money where my mouth is and perform.

after that I 1 v 1'd a bunch of rad nice and fair, ask prof, zerolegend, alondark and whirlwhind.... not to mention you said I couldn't beat profx before and well you can ask him how that went.

@prof x - the posts are easily made because your leadership can't even handle your own officers who post their stupidity as well which is also ignores the type of "radiance" that members are suppose to maintain. Besides I don't need to prove my dominance at all lol, it's just fact now that I'm a force in tw compared to any wiz on this server. Unlike most people I know who the other strong people are in tw and I hunt them I don't shy away and mandown. Want proof of that go ask all the top enrage archers/wizzies at the time I was in radiance, gti, legendarybis, fimmel, evil angel. Those are the people I hunted in tw.

@the rest of the thread, you would think my kdr would get hurt from that only searching primary targets and as a demon wiz not having the ability to just spam aoes but no compared to sheswes I maintained that same kdr which the fact that you aren't above 3.0 is laughable with nation wars. You also have a lower kill count which means if you are "better" or "more effective" than me you would find yourself climbing faster than me. Oh did I mention that I'm actually one of the people in my squad who carries the flag most often and not just farm kills in nw. You are welcome to ask anyone I squad with how many times I just carry the flag or make sure the side spawns are watched.

@prof - Good to see you have some sense to realize that some people who are in radiance don't promote those rules, your opinion of me means little to me as for somebody of your gear I consider you quite the non factor albeit more useful than some other psy's *cough cough * mmmmweeed *coughs some more*

But, in the end you can call me a child idc I act like a child on the internet because this is all just a game to me and it's rather enjoyable to watch other people be so blind to believe that they can't see the truth in some instances where they are clearly wrong and prefer to just dodge and claim self righteousness *points at most of rad*

The reason I point at most of rad is because apart from you prof x it doesn't seem like any of the officers care that they have members attempting to troll forums or spewing random garbage lol.

Let's not forget that this child still remains uncontested at a top spot so according to prof x you are all under a child in this game *Waves at the other wizzies*
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Oh yea ProfX, I'm not going to apologize for this thread because I see this as the reply to the thread Sheswes made not too long ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Can I just say...

I win.

/endthread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • RepNub - Heavens Tear
    RepNub - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    It was 20 TW's and Radiance won 19 of them; the only loss was the no show against Enrage. That weekend was hell by the way.

i missed out on 19 TWs because Aubz only invited me on the thursday of that week QQ
  • __ian__ - Heavens Tear
    __ian__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    For once in my life i can't think of anything to say but good god 15pages of childish rambling . I'm starting to worry about the mental health of a few people in this thread as if PW means anything in the real world . b:sad And if anyone here knows me i don't give a flying F** what faction your in . Anyone who writes wall after wall of text needs to take there own advice and realize THIS IS A GAME.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Complete your first quest. b:bye
    Feb 24, 2009
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Greetings from Lost City, y'all are r*tarded.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    wow!
    sheswes still plays.
    rad still falls into roc's trolling traps.
    kyio's posts were fun
    wes you're a noob, even i had r9 before you did. :D
    wes you're such a noob - you called kashin a CS-er =)))
    wes you're so radiant - if it wasnt for me you'd still be running around in your blue fairy dress without shoes.
    rad sucks.
    see ya 15 pages later
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Lupko - Heavens Tear
    Lupko - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    all these stories and walls of texts reminded me small children playing at the beach and arguing whos sand castle is the nicest...

and then...one night, big storm came...and washed all that back into the sea of wasted time...

bump :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lil archer of Radiance with big heart and maybe hint of humor...
This discussion has been closed.