New Suggestion Thread

Options

Comments

• Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Hello,

I've decided with approval from the staff to start an Official Suggestion thread. The reason is after years of flooded requests in the suggestion box, it has pretty much become ignored.

Please list some suggestions you would like to see for the game. I will compile a list of ones that seem reasonable and submit them to Frankie every week and he will review and submit any he agrees with.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

~Jen

Is this thread still being monitored since Jen dissapeared?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Yes it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    FORUMS

1) Remove "The Trading Post" and "Guild Banter" forums

2) Give each server's sub-forum in "Server Symposium" their own "Trading Post" and "Faction Banter" sub-forum.

ARCHER-SPECIFIC

1) Give archer's speed buff a unique icon so it is not overwritten by Holy Path
    2) Give archer's evasion buff a unique icon so it is not overwritten by Condor
    3) Give Blood Vow's damage amplification debuff a unique icon so it is not overwritten by Heaven's Flame.
    4) Allow Blazing Arrow's buff to be refreshed (overwritten) so you don't have to wait for it to expire.

This
    And I think stormrage should have a massively reduces chi requirement. 2 sparks for a dot is really just not feasable when something like blood vow costs 1 spark

I also think archers should be able to purge on debuff skills with a bow proc since seekers are now allowed to zerk with metal skills.

+some sort of damage or defensove nerf for seekers. Seriously I get that they ha and meant to be hard to kill but 30 defense levels is way too much for a self buff. They can tank more than a barb can whilst dding! And then zerk crit metal skills?!

Maybe change it so they can't zerk with metal skills, and so that the defense buff is nerfed to like 15 or merge adrenal numbness with Krav Maga and make it 15 defense levels for the whole squad or just give every class a defense level buff lol...

Change the skins for the new r9r2 weapons. There was a thread about this earlier somewhere. They're not easy weapons to get, the least you could do is make them pretty

Nation war chat box - fix it so that it doesn't get deselected every time there's an announcement.

Bring out the content update sooner. This will end the needless qq about base lock all over the forums

Nation wars section of the forums
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    This
    And I think stormrage should have a massively reduces chi requirement. 2 sparks for a dot is really just not feasable when something like blood vow costs 1 spark

I also think archers should be able to purge on debuff skills with a bow proc since seekers are now allowed to zerk with metal skills.

+some sort of damage or defensove nerf for seekers. Seriously I get that they ha and meant to be hard to kill but 30 defense levels is way too much for a self buff. They can tank more than a barb can whilst dding! And then zerk crit metal skills?!

Maybe change it so they can't zerk with metal skills, and so that the defense buff is nerfed to like 15 or merge adrenal numbness with Krav Maga and make it 15 defense levels for the whole squad or just give every class a defense level buff lol...

Change the skins for the new r9r2 weapons. There was a thread about this earlier somewhere. They're not easy weapons to get, the least you could do is make them pretty

Nation war chat box - fix it so that it doesn't get deselected every time there's an announcement.

Bring out the content update sooner. This will end the needless qq about base lock all over the forums

Couple of these ideas are already being looked at b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Some i forgot

ACCOUNT STASH EXTENSION STONE

Make immobilise usable in Lunar

Demon Comforting mist - mystic skill - higher proc rate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • NaughtyZOOT - Dreamweaver
    NaughtyZOOT - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    1. New quests for high levels.
    2. Ability to shut up pet noises.
    3. Let venos teach pets to "fetch" drops.
    4. A new catshop for each new Chinese New Year. (a dragon would be great).
    5. A combined land, flying and/or water mount that you can fight from.
    6. Open up more world pets for taming (orcas, etc..).
    7. Reduce pet levelling requirements- they are absurd. If not, give us a better way to level the pets than 15 points at a time. Venos are the only class that has this ridgid requirement.
    8. Let players camp out and capture certain mounts.
    9. Have events surrounding the server location's annual holidays (besides Christmas).
    10. Put in more humor. Funny quests are a welcome change.

Listen to what players tell you that they want to see; convince China to listen. My server is like the rest, filled to bursting with high levels and very few lower ones now. Eventually the aging population will simply disappear if they have nothing to do but daily quests.
    It is the friendships that keep a lot of high level people in game and then they eventually jump ship for other games en masse.
  • NaughtyZOOT - Dreamweaver
    NaughtyZOOT - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    11. Black List extension stone or more policing of world chat.
    12. Account stash extension stone.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    This

tho i agree with crit zerk metal skills nerfing adrenal numbness again is jsut a nono they already toke the 30min anti stun away from cn test server and gave us a 4sec anti stun in return.Rest are good for me
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • SynfulDream - Dreamweaver
    SynfulDream - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    My apologies if I missed-
    Let players who have level 8 apohecary skill make pots whether or not they are in a faction that has a territory. Not all factions participate or can participate in TWs. Makes it kind of unfair to have earned the skill but not the ability to use it b:thanks
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Nerf seekers. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ^ I agree.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • SomeRandomEA - Lost City
    SomeRandomEA - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Since we already have dyable land mounts I think it would be even better to add dyable fly mounts... Fly mounts are used very often, while land ones not so much... It would be really great to see different colored wings, blades, kites and all other mounts around the world...
  • lenlyn
    lenlyn Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The game has an Eastern theme, that's great but what about westernized classes, with 2 new races and 4 new classes? the two new races Angel and Demon would be quite interesting to say the least as when you go sage/demon you would get interesting results and would get different names for these 2 races only. Risen/Fallen Angel/demon would be interesting concepts to say the least. and 2 new angel classes Paladin and Sage class would be quite interesting as they would be very defensive classes whereas Demon race classes would be damaging powerhouses but take alot of punishment in return. Demon race classes of Dark Knight and Blood mage would be quite interesting as they would have skills that drain damage from attacks and convert it to your hp to keep you healed. Also what is with the no shields in the game? Angel classes would use shields, yes even on the mage but those would be magic shields that add magic damage resistance so they can be used to tank magical damage efficiently in case others cannot do so.
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    lenlyn wrote: »
    The game has an Eastern theme, that's great but what about westernized classes, with 2 new races and 4 new classes? the two new races Angel and Demon would be quite interesting to say the least as when you go sage/demon you would get interesting results and would get different names for these 2 races only. Risen/Fallen Angel/demon would be interesting concepts to say the least. and 2 new angel classes Paladin and Sage class would be quite interesting as they would be very defensive classes whereas Demon race classes would be damaging powerhouses but take alot of punishment in return. Demon race classes of Dark Knight and Blood mage would be quite interesting as they would have skills that drain damage from attacks and convert it to your hp to keep you healed. Also what is with the no shields in the game? Angel classes would use shields, yes even on the mage but those would be magic shields that add magic damage resistance so they can be used to tank magical damage efficiently in case others cannot do so.

If you want a game with a more "western" feel to it instead of eastern, I suggest playing forsaken world. It's pretty similar to this game, if anything..it's a bit nicer. We don't need anymore classes in this game, and the angel/demon suggestion has been mentioned a thousand times and is very cliche.
  • BedLoverX - Sanctuary
    BedLoverX - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Vana was anytime but NW is 4am here in England & STILL no *English* speaking european time server since beta launch! I was a shopper with 8 100+ toons i say ty for abusing europeans bye bye Unfair world!b:infuriatedb:scornb:scorn Give Europe an ENGLISH speaking server iit's NEVER happened ever!
  • bunnybunnylove
    bunnybunnylove Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I was wondering if there was a possibility of either moving the Swiftwind Elder (366,760) or removing the tarp he is under as it is hard to see if he has quests available. Thanks for the help b:cute
  • dudeman121
    dudeman121 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Please either reduce the number of people you can have in a squad for NW, no squads would be good or even random squads... Stops higher geared/lvl people turning it into a farm instance (which is what it is atm) currently we are having people who get full squad of R999 only! Usually quite high level refines if not +12 and its getting silly and very unbalanced. For example tonights NW had 8 members only make it all the way from frost to flame most land pieces being vs 20 and they still didn't lose one through the entire thing while sitting in front of that base. I remember when people were freaking out about NW due to losing vana farming and one of our mods pointing out (many agreed) that vana became a farm instance for those people and thats not what you/the players wanted now the same is happening here.. Surely 8 people are not meant to be able to do that without losing a single person yet wiping 20 after 20 all on their own and yes im talking vs other R999 etc
    What the unlucky ones get (quite a lot by the way) is stuck with an alt army vs the very people running those alts.. You know to add more to the unbalance

I think personally most people do this instance to fight, have fun and above all make some coin. It's being ruined and most people will still be fine with no squads/less as they are still making coin and can more than likely have much more fun.

This is a noob out on your part guys and something that does need fixing asap, as for new towers etc that are supposedly in next major update.. Well that wont solve the current issues. Please look into it atleast
  • SugarTitsxXx - Dreamweaver
    SugarTitsxXx - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Few things I would like to be put up to at least a poll.

1. A Ninja/Pirate Class. They could be another light armor class. As it is only Assassin and Archer need light armor. This would be a fun add and its been over a year since a new class has been introduced.

2. New map areas. Not just the same areas with a different name. Possibly another area to go level. Phoenix Valley was a nice add but Frost Cover is still the main leveling area. Maybe an instance that looks like some of the stuff in tellus. That area has so much potention and we don't really do much in it.

3. Making some items that cannot be put into account stash stashable. Such as Hyper stones, (ive had 250 sitting on my veno for 2 years now) Would be amazing to have those stash.

4. DO AWAY WITH FAIRY KEYS!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Same sex marriage would be for the win. At least can we put this to a poll. Marriage packs would be selling like hot cakes. ijs

6. Phoenix pet be useable in instances.

Hopefully one of you will read this and maybe put this up for consideration. At least poll some of this b:shocked
  • dudeman121
    dudeman121 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Few things I would like to be put up to at least a poll.

1. A Ninja/Pirate Class. They could be another light armor class. As it is only Assassin and Archer need light armor. This would be a fun add and its been over a year since a new class has been introduced.
    Even though many of us would love to see a new class this falls down to china releasing such things in a major content update, which is not something a GM or MOD can do
    4. DO AWAY WITH FAIRY KEYS!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    In all honesty I agree as I see keys as a huge waste of space since you can only open 6 per day anyway, maybe it was pw's way of trying to stop TT fairy box farming (now they have to run bh to be able to open)
    5. Same sex marriage would be for the win. At least can we put this to a poll. Marriage packs would be selling like hot cakes. ijs
    Erm direct quote from KrittyCat from "Frequently Made Suggestions: Check here before posting!"
    Same Sex Carrying/Marriage and Gender Change Scrolls!

Due to the current law in China, Perfect World is unable to program this particular change into it's game as all content is developed and produced in China. Please note that this does not necessarily reflect the views of Perfect World International, nor the views of other players and or forum moderators. Also, politics are not to be discussed in the suggestion forum so any thread created about this will have to be locked. This is not the mod's decision and does not necessarily reflect their personal beliefs or that of Perfect World Entertainment. It is merely to facilitate the discussion of game related ideas so that people from all view points can feel free to post and discuss.

Other ideas you put in there I do like though b:victory
  • Ryuunosuke_ - Sanctuary
    Ryuunosuke_ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    There doesnt need to be more classes in PWI as of yet, there are many many people out there who cash shop their way to R9 gear and sell the gold so they can just pay people to take them thru FCC. Uk what we call these people? FCC babies, they dont know a damn thing about their classes/skills/pets (if pets apply). These are my suggestions.

1) Get rid of R9, keep the G16 weapons and armor. However offer a refund for each piece of armor, dont just delete them and **** those that have R9.

2) Have an NPC that sells items on the boutique that u can buy with in game coin. Honestly not all of us have the chance to put money on this game. And people selling gold thru the auction hall are greedy as all hell.

3) Increase the chances in packs, seriously i bought 400 packs and got NOTHING but Perfect Tokens of Luck. This is just ridiculous, I should have at least gotten a pack of nightspike crystals, 1 +10 vit gem, 1 rap pack and a couple Perfect Tokens of Best Luck. Either increase chances or greatly decrease the prices.

4) Implement guild wars, not territory wars but friendly wars with guilds that dont cost anything, and have a guild leader put up items as a bid.

5) LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE POST IN HERE, WE KEEP PWI ALIVE.

6) Venos should be able to tame ANY monster. whether it be a boss, mini boss, noobie mob etc. but the chances of getting these mobs decrease as they get tougher.

7) Give out items to people not just this newbie gear stuff. Give out packs with fixed items to win, both kinds of tokens and chances for high level gear thats actually good. Maybe 20 packs but only maybe once every 2 months, god knows u guys have the money.

8) Get active GM's. Honestly i have only seens 3 GM's and ive been on the sanctuary server for 3 years. And uk what? they all got fired because they showed their faces and interacted with people. THIS IS WHAT WE WANT. People want to interact with the people in charge of these games.

9) Add more events for lower geared people in certain instances and give level restrictions for those instances at the time the event is active.

Those are my ideas, i have this strange feeling that 100% will be ignored but hey i gotta try anyway. And GM's if you dont like ideas dont just ignore them, please send a private message and say WHAT ideas u dont like and WHY you dont like them, this is all i ask of you.
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Was there ever considered adding new recasts for r8 and g15 morai (as nirvana, warsoul and r9 got it)? Think it would be fair instead of letting those paths die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • kaisaratobi666
    kaisaratobi666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Hello GameMakers,

I wanted to suggest a new race. possibly a Satyr to the Untamed race. I think it would be nice to have an untamed that can be either male or female without being a venomancer or barbarian. This would really strike peoples inteterests in the game as well as more new players, and the Satyr would be a good addition to the pwi world. Just something to think about, maybe the fur on the fawn legs that they have could be color change-able? i cant draw concepts or i would show you what im thinking about but i cant draw humans and im not good at drawing fwn legs but i really do think a Satyr would be a good addition.
  • The_Plague - Dreamweaver
    The_Plague - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    My sugestion is Hopefully simple. Played FW for awhile where 1 thing they had there i really liked was you could see who Mobs/Players were targeted on. I think this would help tanks Notice aggro as well as clerics with heals. Would say Sins to keep from grabbing aggro but i think fat chance of that without further increasing threat from Devour. Im a tank i may be a bit biased lol. But the targeting Bar would be i think a great improvement. Possibly Devour skill Revamp as well i think somewhere around 50% of Hp threat would sufice there to Allow tanks to maintain aggro. At least with Comparable gear ratio. Thanks For your time Mods in reading this hope it comes to pass.b:victory
  • Medeina - Raging Tide
    Medeina - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    As nirvana instance is dead these days, you could convert it to something new and exiting. especially for girls b:laugh would be great to have few new farm-able fashion. They could be non account stashable, or tradable - i dont care, but i think possibility to farm materials which allows you to actualy craft fashion - would be a cool option. Also, few tips for fashion - ninja fashion for girls and boys, cave man/ woman fashion, some posh renesance fashion, armor imitation fashion, fashion whicn looks like made from featers (amazing gown for example).
    I agree with others, that BH100 should be more rewardable. 55 mysteri chips is upsetting. reward from full fc chest 2 socket stones - is an insult :)
    Mounts: ancient olympics carriage (small with one horse), grizzly bear, pterodactyl (as we have pheoniks mount so why not to have pterodactyl), or sceleton creature, which cary you in his back pack :) i do have more crazy ideas, but lets stop here b:shutup
  • Medeina - Raging Tide
    Medeina - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    cheddydank wrote: »
    make players a little home instance we can decorate and squad up to visit in- make it expensive if you want - which you will, could also give players a "home portal" skill-
    move a bank in there, like design a safe and make it your own personal bank NPC/mailbox
    player bed, with a well rested bonus if you like maybe sleep for an hour (afk). you could make pot plants (herbs) we can grow in our houses, i think theres alot you /could/ do with this idea, think about its devs and make our little toons a home to call thier own~

such a cool idea b:victory
  • sigmal
    sigmal Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    It is pointless reward, frustrating, irritating and annoying thing. Specially when u get 7 days in a row, while other ppl get few exstazy cards each day on alts. Either remove them or increase amount x10 at least.
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    KawaiiJen wrote: »
    Hello,

I've decided with approval from the staff to start an Official Suggestion thread. The reason is after years of flooded requests in the suggestion box, it has pretty much become ignored.

Please list some suggestions you would like to see for the game. I will compile a list of ones that seem reasonable and submit them to Frankie every week and he will review and submit any he agrees with.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

~Jen

Edit for a side note.

This thread will be moved to its correct location in the Suggestion Box next Monday 10/1/12. I have it started here so people are aware of this thread and get the ball rolling so to speak.

Edit 9/25/12

List compiled onto Google Docs for a cleaner and more effective method of sharing this data with staff and other mods. I may provide updates in the future on suggestions that have been passed to be submitted to be approved.

I suggest that PWI should upload a new skill to all class's, the purpose of this skill is to disable weapon "proc" such puffy, God Of Frenzy, Purge ect... for 20-30 seconds or so.
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __Conn - Archosaur
    __Conn - Archosaur Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I agree, definitely support this too. It should have its own thread!
    Although being able to decorate ur house is like adding a whole new game to the game itself but idk
  • stud666
    stud666 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I thik that you should make it possible to buy mysterious pages with DQ points
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

OMG! I love this idea :D

Suggestion: fix the damn teleport bug >.<
    Everytime I teleport to City Of Raging Tides PWI closes itself!
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute