Options
    really good suggestions on this forum.hope they take some and use them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • griffinsoul
    griffinsoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    this is impressive well i c ant wait to see these in PWI b:pleased

hehe thanks, i hope to see it too XD. I always knew i wanted to go into game design but i honestly can't draw much more than stick figures =\ i really think that i could design some sweet things, but how can i possibly do so when i can't draw?
    all the goods are in my head lol
    Robert David Griffin
    (Gift)
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Change the stupid socket stones you get from chests and Tigers event to stack with the ones you get from BHs. Really tired of being forced to have two stacks of the same item.

And something really has to be done about the teleport glitch for Rebirth. The problem isn't even having one person d/c, it is that said person is not allowed to force log. There has got to be a way to fix this.

My suggestion: make it more like the TT system. Have each person be allowed to port in individually at the Spiritual Disciple whenever they want, but the quest at the NPC inside can only be activated if six people are in the instance. This would also help the poor people that need cinnabar for chrono and currently have to world chat for ages trying to get people to help them get inside.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Change the stupid socket stones you get from chests and Tigers event to stack with the ones you get from BHs. Really tired of being forced to have two stacks of the same item.

I think there's a lot of items that should be change to be able to stack, like the herbs (500 atm) I personally have around 1500 herbs of 6 kind which take 18 spots, so if they could upgrade it at 9999 like the perfect stones it would be awesome, the warsong essence too it take so much space they should make it to be stack to at least 100 and there's probably other items that and the high shards too (perfect and higher).

Oh and please a biggest account stash even if it's a item sold in the boutique, just 8 space more would be awesome.

Edit: That one is for mystic. For speaking about it with other sage mystics in game they say they agree with me that it suck that the Morai AoE ress have the sage advantage of the ressurect (EXP loss reduced by 95%) and i think it should also have the demon advantage to recover 100% HP so that will be fair for both cultivation to have the advantage of the other and not just the demon to have the sage advantage of 95% EPX loss reduced. (as i guess the demon mystics probably don't like to lose the 100% HP advantage when AoE ress buff)

●Resurrect (sage): EXP loss is reduced by 95%.

○Resurrect (demon): Recovers 100% HP upon reviving.

Mass Resurrection (Morai): The EXP loss of revived party members is reduced by 95%.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Make all those silly buffs like blazing arrow, frostblade, ... last half an hour. So annoying and no reason behind it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I think there's a lot of items that should be change to be able to stack, like the herbs (500 atm) I personally have around 1500 herbs of 6 kind which take 18 spots, so if they could upgrade it at 9999 like the perfect stones it would be awesome, the warsong essence too it take so much space they should make it to be stack to at least 100 and there's probably other items that and the high shards too (perfect and higher).

Oh and please a biggest account stash even if it's a item sold in the boutique, just 8 space more would be awesome.

Edit: That one is for mystic. For speaking about it with other sage mystics in game they say they agree with me that it suck that the Morai AoE ress have the sage advantage of the ressurect (EXP loss reduced by 95%) and i think it should also have the demon advantage to recover 100% HP so that will be fair for both cultivation to have the advantage of the other and not just the demon to have the sage advantage of 95% EPX loss reduced. (as i guess the demon mystics probably don't like to lose the 100% HP advantage when AoE ress buff)

●Resurrect (sage): EXP loss is reduced by 95%.

○Resurrect (demon): Recovers 100% HP upon reviving.

Mass Resurrection (Morai): The EXP loss of revived party members is reduced by 95%.

That does seem pretty unfair. Maybe both should just give 95% and sage can gain a different advantage. Like faster channeling or recovers 100% MP upon reviving or something like that. IDK I haven't played a high level mystic so I don't know what it should be persay, just trying to guess something that wouldn't be unbalanced but would be fair to sages.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    That does seem pretty unfair. Maybe both should just give 95% and sage can gain a different advantage. Like faster channeling or recovers 100% MP upon reviving or something like that. IDK I haven't played a high level mystic so I don't know what it should be persay, just trying to guess something that wouldn't be unbalanced but would be fair to sages.

I would be pretty damn fine with sage resurrect just getting the exp loss to 100%. I mean, it was like that before. The highest was 90%, only sages got 95%. Now the 25mil I spent on getting sage rez seem to useless with everyone having morai buff. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2012
    Options

I would be pretty damn fine with sage resurrect just getting the exp loss to 100%. I mean, it was like that before. The highest was 90%, only sages got 95%. Now the 25mil I spent on getting sage rez seem to useless with everyone having morai buff. b:surrender

I wouldn't be. That's supposed to the advantage MY rez has over yours. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options

Lol meh. As if all the people who really cared about exp didn't carry stack of guardian angels. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2012
    Options
    Lol meh. As if all the people who really cared about exp didn't carry stack of guardian angels. b:chuckle

But..but...it's costs so much money. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

I love how you said angels instead of scrolls. So glad some people remember the little angel dolls.
    edited November 2012
    Options

Totally, when I needed to chose my culti sage ress was something I wanted, but I didn't check Morai skills, I knew it was AoE ress buff, but I didn't thought that had the advantage of sage ress, cause as you said I would not have made sage ress.

I agree it's cleric advantage the 100%, but as you said they could give something else like the demon advantage on the AoE ress buff or put the cd of sage at 25 second.
    I love how you said angels instead of scrolls. So glad some people remember the little angel dolls.

On HL we all call that dolls, than when someone ask what it is we know it's not a old school player. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Totally, when I needed to chose my culti sage ress was something I wanted, but I didn't check Morai skills, I knew it was AoE ress buff, but I didn't thought that had the advantage of sage ress, cause as you said I would not have made sage ress.

I got my sage res a week before morai came out and noone knew back then that morai skill has same percentage. b:surrender

And yea, dolls. And mantavip. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

And yea, dolls. And mantavip. :D

I refuse to acknowledge mantavip's name change. >_>!
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Fix the bikini bottoms so that it doesn't look like clerics are packing something extra in their swimwear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Fix the bikini bottoms so that it doesn't look like clerics are packing something extra in their swimwear.

+1

My cleric just doesn't wear a bikini. It's so wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I would like to see the other races be able to use the gimmick pills that drop from lucky boxes. Pills like the Pumpkin head and the Monkey head I would like to be able to use on my seeker if that's not to hard to make happen.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    make all heaven/hell quest appear in avaible quest list its annoying to fly in heaven and hell jsut to find some quest you didnt do or got open cuz you jsut did 1
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
    edited November 2012
    Options
    make all heaven/hell quest appear in avaible quest list its annoying to fly in heaven and hell jsut to find some quest you didnt do or got open cuz you jsut did 1

Can't you find them in your available quests?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I made a thread about this and had no answer:

Core Connect Changes: Some days ago I thought how Core Connect would be much better if it was like the World of ******** site where you can see the characters and all of their stuff. I don't play WoW but my boyfriend does and he loves to show me his characters :)

Let's face it: No one likes the non-customized avatar image (that is everything but not our char), and the way we show them on core is so boring.. Just the name, server, lvl, race and class, an image that isn't even the true appearance of the char.. come on! ._.
    It'd be much better if we could show all our chars (not just 5!) in a 3D image that we could even turn around the character, zoom in and out (idk how to explain well :s), and we could show our gear and fashion ^^

What do you think? b:pleased
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Can't you find them in your available quests?

Some (not all) demon quests come up in the Available Quest list, but very few if any sage ones do. You have to just fly all around looking for red dots on the map to find the quest, or consult a site like ecatomb for an entire list.

I agree that this is annoying and they should fix it.

And seriously, I really loved the Morai expansion but the fact that there are only three timed quests gets really boring. At the very least let us choose which one we want, instead of spamming the worst one for weeks on end and throwing in another on occasion. We need variety.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• TR_James - Heavens Tear
    TR_James - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I have a suggestion (posting here since I can't create a new thread yet....)

It's about the PWI settings (I'm not complaining about anything lol). I was talking to someone on facebook, and I just thought I should post what I typed here:

"I wish there was 2 buttons to switch between two different settings (that you can set yourself)....

I know there's the "best performance on/off" button, but that's all it does. :/ It lowers your computer's settings all the way so it'll perform better. Weeeellll....I don't like some of the those settings. Sure, when I click that button, I keep everything the way it has it, EXCEPT for the distance, water, shadows, and the sun/moon settings. I like the distance and the water settings to be set in the middle (I hate not being able to see far and I HATE the low-graphics water...) and I just like to have the shadows and the sun/moon settings to be enabled...

As for the other button, I wanted it for to set it with the max settings, which is what I like to use for taking screenshots (well, the GOOD screenshots, like of places. I use my normal settings for all my other screenshots lol.)

I'm just saying it would make it easier instead of memorizing what settings you use for different things...."

Here's an example of my 'normal' screenshots: http://i45.tinypic.com/hurhom.png
    And here's an example of my 'good' screenshots: http://i45.tinypic.com/160e836.png

(I hope I worded it to where everyone can understand it. ^^; I have a hard time making things make sense sometimes. XD;;; )
    My characters:
    TR_James - Blademaster - Lv49
    Xurui - Psychic - Lv34
    RebornRose - Wizard - Lv20
    Tsukurimi - Assassin - Lv29
    Server: Heaven's Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slyy - Dreamweaver
    Slyy - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I'm with supertroyman1 (and anyone else I may have missed).

Tweak the game so wolf barbs transform into wolves, lions into lions, pandas into pandas.

Same for venos: bunnies into bunnies, cats into cats, etc. Almost all these already have graphics in game, so the only one that would really need a entirely new graphic for would be the demon venos, which you could make a design contest for!
  • mirthum
    mirthum Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Agree with the idea on event on morning or any time earlier for south american pplz, this events start at 11:30pm, endind on 1am we never go coz have to go work, study etc...

Also agree with improve on chips and orb price on BH100....thats not fun... and also new instances that can solo or be done by teamwork, to get mirages or any price that can let u make money... tired of ""#$%& sins... they are 80% of players ingame, just have to do a 4.0 to solo everything... Can sell frost, and is the own class that is solicited for NV multiruns, not fair with other classes, also not fair with sins that cannot affort a 4.0 aps coz maybe is a first PJ and cant buy his own r8+nv pants+hh99 etc... and good refined daggers to be accepted... not cool at all..lol

IF U CHECK.. NON EVEN THIS ISSUES AFFECT ON UR CASH PLAYERS, JUST MAKE IT NOT BORING TO MAKE JUST BH,MORAI AND (IF U HAVE SIN) SELL FROST OR FARM HH WITH A FRIEND WITH POOR DROPRATE LOL XD. KINDA MONOTONY..b:shocked
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    For the Bidding hall more color pigments. b:pleased
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    No doubt there will be lots of Nation Wars suggestions now

A really really big help would be a chat option for your whole nation to help coordinate things.

I also think the whole thing could be shorter without losing out on the enjoyment.

I would like the spawn area as a safe zone as there was a lot of spawn point killing and/or a short immunity time when you respawn to avoid the spawn killing

I was very happy with the lag situation. There was no problem on my low end computer but I need to know where the enemies are - in every territory you couldnt find the enemies to fight.

Not sure how to balance the rewards. A support cleric just buffing and healing would end up with no rewards - it seems unfairly weighed towards dd.

From the post below I think a 1hr nation wars, say 5 times a week at different times would allow more people to do it.

Also think drops in Nirvana now need to be dramatically increased or that instance is finished.
  • homlin
    homlin Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    many people can t do NW cuz time, may be if we can obtain supply tokens with others way or have many choice for time NW , the economic problem will be less important, and economic will regulate itself.
  • Rorschach - Raging Tide
    Rorschach - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I think it would be great if PWI implemented a "related quests" system. What I mean to say is whenever you get a quest to kill a certain monster there could be a button to click that opens a small window showing other available quests that require a player to kill the same monster instead of running from one end of the map to the other, kill some monsters, and come back, only to find out that a couple of other quests in the area want you to kill even more of that monster.

With a system like this, a player could gather up all of those "related" quests and advance them/get them out of the way faster and make way for more quests without spending the majority of questing time traveling to the four corners of the map.

Just a suggestion~ b:surrender
  • cokeboyxt
    cokeboyxt Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    well hellooo

for me, there would be the favor to ask a fix for the small texture issue on the "Domino Boots" on female mystic b:thanks

nothing big, it would be more confortable to wear those boots, in the small skin issue on the

down side of the boots it doesnt look to well hehe b:bye b:pleased

i would help on upload a picture from it, but unfortunely this forum only support links, not direct upload :) plz take a look on it sometime b:thanks
    edited November 2012
    Options
    No idea if the staff still check that thread, but for the nations war they should put rewards for level 60+ in the forges as molds or w/e cause atm there's nothing for low level it's all stuff for level 100+.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]