[Maintenance + Patch Discussion] 1-23-2013 [COMPLETE]

Comments

• WickedTruths - Archosaur
    WickedTruths - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm going to storm HQ and confiscate their coffeeb:angry

NOOOO!!! then they might sleep past the maintenance deadline. then when they finally roll their butts outta bed we'll have to wait longer for them to fix the servers before we can play again :(
  • SpiritAngelo - Heavens Tear
    SpiritAngelo - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    lol drug dealer class would be fun.. unrealistic but fun

lmao, Bribe the mobs?
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    Aikidou - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    id like a class that combines magic and mele skills

that's a seeker. >.>
  • trol1488
    trol1488 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    finaly update startsb:angry
  • Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You'll need a full squad for that, count me in!

Coffee confiscating squad, need kitties and fishes, got flying healing thing and sparkly spinning thing!b:thanks
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
  • PixelRomance - Dreamweaver
    PixelRomance - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2013

We already have that....me. Seekers have magic and melee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Bleh. I can't stay awake any longer. b:cry

Thanks for the fun and lively discussion guys. Good night!b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    speaking of bard class...

who's an old gamer?

remember ultima online? remember the bard song?

It haunts me!
  • IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary
    IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Like a Magic Swordsman ? (E.g. Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They call me Mr. Flintstone, I can make your bed rock.
  • nesoas
    nesoas Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i cant upload the new patch 689-691 how do i upload it i tried the manual way but still its not working b:surrenderb:shocked
  • EbonyKitsune - Heavens Tear
    EbonyKitsune - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    storming HQ? tempting... but 2:52 here... got events in 4 hours and i want my catshop to be set up... *unleashes an army of cats onto the servers* turn on you ancient relics... besides cats run the internets...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    BM: pwcalc.com/51cc5fb4332f4158
  • MystikalSly - Archosaur
    MystikalSly - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Thank you for proving my point about the slave mentality

How is that slave mentality? I learned vital lessons about following the rules? Did I still sneak around and do things when they werent looking. you bet your *** i did. I turned out just fine. I truly believe that I deserved every spanking i got. I dont hate or fear my parents. Nor did i ever as I was growing up.
  • Lyonidus - Archosaur
    Lyonidus - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Well this is annoynig , we all should know by now that when they say 11-1 it actually mean 11- 3 or 4 for servers to come back onb:surrender
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    Aikidou - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    bard class for sure....w/playable instruments b:dirty

as long as the asians on the server don't start trying to play DDR with their bard. D:
  • Assasin_ - Harshlands
    Assasin_ - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yawn...been 3hrs and still down u said it was gona be 11-1 past that ... b:angry
  • //\//iko - Dreamweaver21
    //\//iko - Dreamweaver21 Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    speaking of bard class...

who's an old gamer?

remember ultima online? remember the bard song?

It haunts me!

lol i personally think a bard would be fun if you could write the music you played otherwise it would be boring
  • Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Bleh. I can't stay awake any longer. b:cry

Thanks for the fun and lively discussion guys. Good night!b:thanks

Don't leave me >:
    But if you must, sleep well, lovie <3
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
  • drewzee
    drewzee Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    dam this blows been waiting all day to get off work and play this damn game but i couldnt sooo.... **** u pwi team im going to bed
  • OmegaToth - Harshlands
    OmegaToth - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    sup? cant do a simple maintenance anymore that ends on scedule? pls dun tell me ure busy fixing bugs...
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    xcurior wrote: »
    So keep crafting mat's then? I considered saving them, but they fill my inv sooo quickly. And the ones I've gotten only seem useful for low level items. But maybe I'll start hanging onto them again if they are so special. Khatru pup huh? I'll look into that :)

you can get another 2 lines in your bank by doing an extending quest at the banker, handi in Mats to the banker the stone is a boutique item but you can get 2 lines for free from DQ 20 & 30 items, or make an alt on another account just to hold your goodies worth keeping (cleric works well as they have wings at lvl 1 and are mana balanced so don't fall out of the sky)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    All I know is that I was spanked and have never felt that I was abused or traumatized by it. In fact there is only one spanking I ever got that was truly not deserved, and that was due to a babysitter lying and saying I was using curse words at her. Every other spanking I got, I deserved.

Really, it doesn't even matter to me. Spank your kid, don't spank your kid, whatever form of discipline works for you. My pet peeve (aside from parents who don't make their children act properly in the store) is people sticking their nose into other parents' choices of disciplining their children. I mean, yes, if you see a parent just wailing on a kid, that's probably a cause for concern. But a couple quick smacks on the butt? Calling the cops over that is just ridiculous.

In my experience if a parent thinks it's ok to spank their child worse already has been done or will be done later. I have not met a single person who can perform the act of spanking and not be angry while doing it. And if you act out of anger at your child at any child your already walking in very dangerous territory. I'm not sticking my nose in anyones business I am stating my opinion and defending it.

I was spanked as a child I've been locked in my room and all that other good stuff. I'm not going into details but ya it ***** me up I never thought it ***** me up but one day I realized it ***** me up so I got help, never went on meds just finally understood why I am the way I am. And ya know everyone ik irl that says they were spanked and their fine, are the way I was.

I hope that last paragraph is easy to understand I was trying to explain why I take the stance I do now without revealing any vital personal info xD
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • Shaiij - Archosaur
    Shaiij - Archosaur Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Finally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    did the manual patch, loaded launcher and is done.
  • IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary
    IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    as long as the asians on the server don't start trying to play DDR with their bard. D:

Did anyone say DDR ?b:dirty

http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae44/Luciender/002.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They call me Mr. Flintstone, I can make your bed rock.
  • //\//iko - Dreamweaver21
    //\//iko - Dreamweaver21 Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    sup? cant do a simple maintenance anymore that ends on scedule? pls dun tell me ure busy fixing bugs...

lol fixing bugs??? don't you mean making more?
  • Lase_dancer - Harshlands
    Lase_dancer - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    They should make female barbs and male veno's then. i mean that is the only race that gender orinanated (sorry for spelling). I mean come on all the other classes can be male or female. i think it would be cool to see a female barb running around. That looks like a female lion or something you know. and the male veno's look like wolves in animal form.
  • EbonyKitsune - Heavens Tear
    EbonyKitsune - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    storming HQ? tempting... but 2:52 here... got events in 4 hours and i want my catshop to be set up... *unleashes an army of cats onto the servers* turn on you ancient relics... besides cats run the internets...

wow... should've done that earlier... us west and east is up. (according to server page)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    BM: pwcalc.com/51cc5fb4332f4158
  • Sparafucile - Harshlands
    Sparafucile - Harshlands Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would add GMs. They would have awesome powers to right wrongs, and help people with glitches and bugs. They would have the power to render wc potty mouths speechless, and send quest blockers to a far far place on the map that they would have to walk back from, through damage immune, and very angry mobs. They would give unicorns to anyone needing a mount, and magically transform lag into coins. b:victory
    I have Luke Skywalker on a wibble-wobble; your argument is invalid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.
    Don't call me a care bear; I don't care whether you can bear me or not

Sparafucile: SweetieBot, pple is NOT a word
    SweetieBot: Your face is not a word
  • nocturn331
    nocturn331 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Coffee confiscating squad, need kitties and fishes, got flying healing thing and sparkly spinning thing!b:thanks

/Starting AntiCoffee Theft Squad with first mission to kill Oli to cut of da resistance
  • AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver
    AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Like a Magic Swordsman ? (E.g. Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia)

exactly