[Maintenance + Patch Discussion] 1-23-2013 [COMPLETE]

Comments

• Lyonidus - Archosaur
    Lyonidus - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    drewzee wrote: »
    dam this blows been waiting all day to get off work and play this damn game but i couldnt sooo.... **** u pwi team im going to bed

Yea me too b:cry
  • defenderofdreams
    defenderofdreams Posts: 78
    edited January 2013
    The US servers are now open!
    Really, they are, I'm not jokin'.
  • //\//iko - Dreamweaver21
    //\//iko - Dreamweaver21 Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    servers up?
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    How is that slave mentality? I learned vital lessons about following the rules? Did I still sneak around and do things when they werent looking. you bet your *** i did. I turned out just fine. I truly believe that I deserved every spanking i got. I dont hate or fear my parents. Nor did i ever as I was growing up.

Did you learn why the rules where there or just that if you broke them you were gonna get your butt beat? No understanding is gained through violence of any kind
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • Shadowm - Lost City
    Shadowm - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I hope so.
  • //\//iko - Dreamweaver21
    //\//iko - Dreamweaver21 Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    lol that damn bear that rhymes jsut said so
  • AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver
    AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited January 2013

b:victoryb:thanks
  • Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited January 2013

I love you. //skips off to log in
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
  • Umivee - Dreamweaver
    Umivee - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    In my experience if a parent thinks it's ok to spank their child worse already has been done or will be done later. I have not met a single person who can perform the act of spanking and not be angry while doing it. And if you act out of anger at your child at any child your already walking in very dangerous territory. I'm not sticking my nose in anyones business I am stating my opinion and defending it.

I was spanked as a child I've been locked in my room and all that other good stuff. I'm not going into details but ya it ***** me up I never thought it ***** me up but one day I realized it ***** me up so I got help, never went on meds just finally understood why I am the way I am. And ya know everyone ik irl that says they were spanked and their fine, are the way I was.

I hope that last paragraph is easy to understand I was trying to explain why I take the stance I do now without revealing any vital personal info xD
    You and me both. I couldn't respect my father out of physical and emotional threats he made... it was all fear. I still see a therapist.
  • KiNgLoUiEIII - Heavens Tear
    KiNgLoUiEIII - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Update for U.S
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    Aikidou - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2013

the bear is a lie. D:<
  • IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary
    IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    See ya in game all o/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They call me Mr. Flintstone, I can make your bed rock.
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited January 2013

why does EU servers always come back 30 min or more AFTER NA servers?
  • WizAly - Lothranis
    WizAly - Lothranis Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    eu servers still downb:surrender
  • MystikalSly - Archosaur
    MystikalSly - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Did you learn why the rules where there or just that if you broke them you were gonna get your butt beat? No understanding is gained through violence of any kind

Yes I did learn why the rules were there. 99% of them were for my own safety. the last % was just things that werent allowed in the house (cussing, screaming that kinda thing) but the majority of rules were meant to keep me or my siblings safe. and yeah we got out butts spanked and then after everyone had time to cool off, we'd talk about what we did wrong and talk until we could difinitively tell her we understood why we got in trouble.
  • EbonyKitsune - Heavens Tear
    EbonyKitsune - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    where's my 691 patch notes? us servers up but no patch notes... were you gms being lazy? i want to see what you did...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    BM: pwcalc.com/51cc5fb4332f4158
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    Aikidou - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2013

different schools of thought on that. Juuuust remember that. xD there is some situations where the only way they'll respect the rules is to break them. You don't want them to find out in a prison penal system vs a spanking at a young age. It splinters into situations after that.
  • Mr_Lapp - Lost City
    Mr_Lapp - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Woot Servers are Finaly Up
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yes I did learn why the rules were there. 99% of them were for my own safety. the last % was just things that werent allowed in the house (cussing, screaming that kinda thing) but the majority of rules were meant to keep me or my siblings safe. and yeah we got out butts spanked and then after everyone had time to cool off, we'd talk about what we did wrong and talk until we could difinitively tell her we understood why we got in trouble.

Interesting it went from we learned to obey or we got our @ss's beat to we got sat down afterwards and everything was explained to us...sounds like me 5 years ago ijs.
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • xcurior
    xcurior Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    you can get another 2 lines in your bank by doing an extending quest at the banker, handi in Mats to the banker the stone is a boutique item but you can get 2 lines for free from DQ 20 & 30 items, or make an alt on another account just to hold your goodies worth keeping (cleric works well as they have wings at lvl 1 and are mana balanced so don't fall out of the sky)

oh sweet, will do. and I guess it doesn't hurt to save all my mat's then, even if it's for low level eq's, if I ever make an alt then I can have some fun with them lol. too bad that's not increasing on-hand inventory. but if it's cheap enough I might consider doing that.

thx for the help, gonna try playing again now. hoping that the patch doesn't **** over my fix for linux... took me hours to get the game to work -.-
  • Umivee - Dreamweaver
    Umivee - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Interesting it went from we learned to obey or we got our @ss's beat to we got sat down afterwards and everything was explained to us...sounds like me 5 years ago ijs.
    I believe they refuse to see your side. Their's is greater in their mind so yours has no standing.

Don't think you'll get anywhere..
  • xcurior
    xcurior Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Oh fun... "unable to proceed update." I guess I can't play even after all the waiting. More trouble :(

Edit: Nvm. I switched to EN-patch(2). The first server wasn't working, looks like this one is. Whew...
  • Amberdream - Heavens Tear
    Amberdream - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    b:coldb:tired

finally. XD
    test
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Obewan - Sanctuary
    Obewan - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    why open us servers when its the middle of the night and leave the eu ones off when its like 11 in the morning ? common sense mun put eu ones on first
  • BoomBastic - Lothranis
    BoomBastic - Lothranis Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    aww cMon EU servers.. wake up..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RIPROY - Momaganon
    RIPROY - Momaganon Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    come on
  • defenderofdreams
    defenderofdreams Posts: 78
    edited January 2013
    Unfortunately, EU servers are still having difficulties opening.
    We still are working on getting them functioning.
  • someshine
    someshine Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    DefenderofDreams:

Will we (europe) get an Archo Assault weekend as compensation where the US servers dont?? Last weekend the EU servers were cheated..

With all the EU servers has been ****ed around with, I think its time WE get the good hands..
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Unfortunately, EU servers are still having difficulties opening.
    We still are working on getting them functioning.

not! see other thread on main page.