Comments

• IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary
    IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Note to Sanctuary Sins...

Y'all better be selling FCC rooms 65-75 today xD

I wanna level my Mystic b:laughb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They call me Mr. Flintstone, I can make your bed rock.
  • Lase_dancer - Harshlands
    Lase_dancer - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    WOW i must be the only one from harshland server watching the forums instuff LOL. i feel like such an odd ball
  • Underoath - Dreamweaver
    Underoath - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    this is the $64,000 question right here

why $64,000? b:question
  • AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver
    AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    lol last time i got a beating my mother kicked me in the *** and broke her foot and she never did it again

Must be those panties you have :D

Ironclad by any chance? lol
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    A la peanut butter sandwiches!
  • //\//iko - Dreamweaver21
    //\//iko - Dreamweaver21 Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    page 48
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    WOW i must be the only one from harshland server watching the forums instuff LOL. i feel like such an odd ball

b:chuckle yup u r the one and only
  • Shaiij - Archosaur
    Shaiij - Archosaur Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Next...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Must be those panties you have :D

Ironclad by any chance? lol

lol nah just a really low thread count
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    A la peanut butter sandwiches!

a la pasta + mushroom sauce + cheese b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • switch1986
    switch1986 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Well considering most people are 3rd cast NV or Better the low level gear is useless,I'll just go and frost all my alts to 80+ and then what use that gear no way no wonder buffs come up high on the polls,How bout thinking of something different to give us next that is useful not crappy gear and flyers..yeah the neck is high exp on it..but really why timed.you really need to try and keep people in game and this will not do it.Im full r9 goig full 3rd cast r9 and im considering leaving game because its just not fun anymore.Yes NW is fun but not worth the 9 mil for a charm everytime so i will not be doing tha anymore how about some GM's come to lost city more often and play with us...oh thats right your all to cool for that ..huh?....bored pwi'er who is looking for more fun ingame b:surrender
    edited January 2013
    chicka chicka....
    edited January 2013
    So to change the subject from child rearing, who here remembers the days when Zhenning on piggies near dreamweaver was the pro lvling method D:

oh i miss it soooooo much actually when seekers came out i had a bm and my buddy had a seeker and we got bp and just aoed there XD
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Just PLEASE don't make your kid "pick their own switch". That is psychological cruelty. I had to do that a time or three. I'll tell you. THERE IS NO GOOD SWITCH b:angry
    IMHO, spanking with anything other than your hand is abusive.

On the other hand, my mother quit spanking me when it started to hurt her hand more than it hurt my bottom. She then took to grounding me. To my room. Full of my books and toys.

Yeah.... the spanking was definitely a bigger deterrent against bad behavior for me. I didn't care if I got grounded to my room. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devils_Fury - Sanctuary
    Devils_Fury - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    True Story Wake-up sex is better than finding $100 bill on the ground anyday... perfect start to a perfect day
    condo2009 wrote: »
    going to hit 500 posts I think for being late, especially with no big update and nothing from mods. see? nothing has really changed since val got here
    lol indeed "Don't be a fool, wrap your tool."

im a lvl 100 5.0 BM i sell FCC all the time 1.2m a run add me wen we get on if u like i do 5 or 6 in morning then 5 or 6 more at night :P
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    Aikidou - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Not the taxes D;

nooo D; i hate it. Qq
  • Ari__ - Heavens Tear
    Ari__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    a la pasta + mushroom sauce + cheese b:pleased

black forest ham and cream cheese on lightly warmed cheese bread
    Im Naughty & Sweet wanna come play?
    LexieAnnya (101 BM)~~~~90% retired
    Ari__ (Awakened Sin)
    oOElectaOo (101 Veno)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sweets_Candy (101 Cleric)
    Aris_Kitty (Awakened Barb)
    Kidaagakashh (73 and growing Archer)
    Andrammada (73 and growing Wizzy)
  • xcurior
    xcurior Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Just hustle (and do every quest not in Arch before you go in there) PWI are evil and will make you bounce between your starter city and Arch if you let them which causes you travel time, go to a city or town do all quests there move to next town - keep running back and forth to essentials only, and you get way more done in same amount of time

Ah I see, yeah I've been trying to coordinate quests for the location I'll be in, but it's still pretty nasty. I hate the quests that make you run from one end of the map to another -- I could teleport, but I can't afford my latest NPC equips and levelling up my skills already, so yeah... I'm hoping that flying or a fast mount will be a big help to the speed problem.
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    switch1986 wrote: »
    Well considering most people are 3rd cast NV or Better the low level gear is useless,I'll just go and frost all my alts to 80+ and then what use that gear no way no wonder buffs come up high on the polls,How bout thinking of something different to give us next that is useful not crappy gear and flyers..yeah the neck is high exp on it..but really why timed.you really need to try and keep people in game and this will not do it.Im full r9 goig full 3rd cast r9 and im considering leaving game because its just not fun anymore.Yes NW is fun but not worth the 9 mil for a charm everytime so i will not be doing tha anymore how about some GM's come to lost city more often and play with us...oh thats right your all to cool for that ..huh?....bored pwi'er who is looking for more fun ingame b:surrender

not worth the 9m? even if i do bad in the losing nation my reward easily pays for a charm...
  • Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    500 posts, HERE WE COME!
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    so who's gonna be post #500
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    switch1986 wrote: »

I dont use a charm in NW and make almost 200 tokens a NW night <.<
  • Lase_dancer - Harshlands
    Lase_dancer - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    YAY I am not the only one on the harshlands server on here i am not as much of an odd ball now WHOOT. LOLb:laugh
    edited January 2013
    im a lvl 100 5.0 BM i sell FCC all the time 1.2m a run add me wen we get on if u like i do 5 or 6 in morning then 5 or 6 more at night :P

lol why did you qoute me?
  • MystikalSly - Archosaur
    MystikalSly - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ok number one if you do spank no doctor/psychologist or any professional has ever recommended doing it before they are 1 year old, the next oldest no matter how much she screams you have to ignore it, you are the adult you cannot respond to that type of behavior bc if you do they will learn that is gets a reaction from you, which is what they want. The blind one first off I'm sorry to hear that and idk as far as disciplining her, never had a blind kid but I'm sure if you ask for advice from someone with experience with a blind kid they will have suggestions or ideas on how to discipline them without spanking them

Lol did I say I spank my 1 yr old? No. I tell him no and move him away from what he was messing with and/or put him in his bed when he's throwing a fit about it. And I CANNOT ignore the screaming. I have chronic migraines and the screaming makes it soo much worse. Meds only work to a certain point. I can get her in the corner quietly sometimes (when her dad is here for instance she listens well when i say to stop it.. when hes not she screams louder) And the 7 yr old... I have asked for other punishment options from anyone and everyone... Most tell me time out or take away her favorite toys.. problem is.. she doesnt really play with toys. She spends most of her time spinning in circles making noises to entertain herself.
  • WickedTruths - Archosaur
    WickedTruths - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    why $64,000? b:question

Well its a nice even number, and it can't be the million dollar question, cause that question is whether or not the PWI staff will quit being noobs and get this whole maintenance thing under control.
  • blesswave
    blesswave Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    page 49..

give info on server status as why it still offline or when it start back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:angry
  • Shaiij - Archosaur
    Shaiij - Archosaur Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Butts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver
    AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    page 50 and counting -.-
    edited January 2013