[Maintenance + Patch Discussion] 1-23-2013 [COMPLETE]

Comments

• //\//iko - Dreamweaver21
    //\//iko - Dreamweaver21 Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Thank you for allowing for the time to go look for a new game to play.

lol indeed
  • BrainWave - Heavens Tear
    BrainWave - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *insert mildly intelligent quip about the state of mind of the players wanting to know*

*and sarcastically wonders if they know how to read*b:chuckle
  • Lase_dancer - Harshlands
    Lase_dancer - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Kinda makes you wonder if they broke the server. That is why i said in my first post who do we need to point the Finger at for hitting the wrong key on the keyboard and breaking the server. b:shockedb:beatenup
  • AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver
    AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    they should give everyone a free smiley set off choice b:victory

i want a months supply of tiggers b:chuckle
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *insert witty remarks about how much fail the maintenance as been*

server up is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to...
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Lol did I say I spank my 1 yr old? No. I tell him no and move him away from what he was messing with and/or put him in his bed when he's throwing a fit about it. And I CANNOT ignore the screaming. I have chronic migraines and the screaming makes it soo much worse. Meds only work to a certain point. I can get her in the corner quietly sometimes (when her dad is here for instance she listens well when i say to stop it.. when hes not she screams louder) And the 7 yr old... I have asked for other punishment options from anyone and everyone... Most tell me time out or take away her favorite toys.. problem is.. she doesnt really play with toys. She spends most of her time spinning in circles making noises to entertain herself.

so remind her of that tell her no spinning in circles for the next so many minutes, when she starts thinking about that sitting down won't be so enjoyable, and perhaps make her sit in a cold linoleum floor instead of a chair. And for the 4 year old, you are still the adult, if you have to leave the house and stand in your yard for a few seconds so you can't hear her ofc don't leave her alone to long but however long you need.
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • drewzee
    drewzee Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    uhm? still cannot connect to server..... wtf
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    xcurior wrote: »
    Ah I see, yeah I've been trying to coordinate quests for the location I'll be in, but it's still pretty nasty. I hate the quests that make you run from one end of the map to another -- I could teleport, but I can't afford my latest NPC equips and levelling up my skills already, so yeah... I'm hoping that flying or a fast mount will be a big help to the speed problem.

at 30 you'll get a quest from the elder for a flyer - being ground bound makes progress slow. Sell anything that's not a crafting mat for the coin (and avoid the teleport money sink) at lvl 40 you can catch the Khatru pup to north arch (yes all pups lead to north arch). FYI coin in low levels is way better than it used to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devils_Fury - Sanctuary
    Devils_Fury - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    lol why did you qoute me?

my computer messed up i didnt mean to quote u ment to quote the 101 sin on sanctuary server which his mystic alt :P
  • switch1986
    switch1986 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    do they ever read past the first 5 pages?
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i was spanked, and i was beaten by a nun with a ruler, lol and it didnt **** me up or give me baggage, it taught me not to act out and do stupid sht... to be respecful of my elders, and do what they tell me to the FIRST time

Fear and respect are 2 completely different things
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Thank you for allowing for the time to go look for a new game to play.

I'm already weeks ahead of you... Already found a good game weeks ago and I'm interested in another one too if my pc could handle the awesome graphics... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
    edited January 2013
    Fear and respect are 2 completely different things

plus one. wish my ex-wife knew that....
    edited January 2013
    my computer messed up i didnt mean to quote u ment to quote the 101 sin on sanctuary server which his mystic alt :P

oh alright
  • WickedTruths - Archosaur
    WickedTruths - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    it always worries me when maintenance runs this late. makes me wonder if all my data was backed up ok and it all my stuffs and what not is still gonna be there when i log back in.
  • AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver
    AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    switch1986 wrote: »
    do they ever read past the first 5 pages?

sure they do i remember 1 maintenance takeing over 6 hours, damn i jinxed it >.<
  • Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Kinda makes you wonder if they broke the server. That is why i said in my first post who do we need to point the Finger at for hitting the wrong key on the keyboard and breaking the server. b:shockedb:beatenup

Someone hit that big shiny red button labeled "Break servers", didn't theyb:shocked
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
  • Underoath - Dreamweaver
    Underoath - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    switch1986 wrote: »
    i bet your a barb or sin

RAWR IM A TEMPEST BARB WITH A MOHAWK b:cool
  • blesswave
    blesswave Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    server up is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to...

and yet is 3 pst now compare to 1 past main info posted?or we got new post somewhere mention it bring further to few hour?
  • pinkprincess2011
    pinkprincess2011 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    not be annoying to the admins, gms or w/e, but when are the servers gonna be up? :(
  • BrainWave - Heavens Tear
    BrainWave - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    okay 245 is my limit....it's time for bed zzzzzzzzz

nytol =0)b:bye
    edited January 2013
    you know what this thread needs? a good *bump*
    edited January 2013
    not be annoying to the admins, gms or w/e, but when are the servers gonna be up? :(

• switch1986
    switch1986 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    b:angrynuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    sure they do i remember 1 maintenance takeing over 6 hours, damn i jinxed it >.<
  • Shaiij - Archosaur
    Shaiij - Archosaur Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'll give it a bump and grind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    RAWR IM A TEMPEST BARB WITH A MOHAWK b:cool

i used to be in tempest lol
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    Aikidou - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2013

i remember 22 hours. D: it was a dark day.

also, they didn't hit the break server button, the Dev's dropped coffee on the servers. D:
  • IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary
    IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *Opens a new carton of smokes*

Time to have one while waiting b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They call me Mr. Flintstone, I can make your bed rock.
  • MystikalSly - Archosaur
    MystikalSly - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i was spanked, and i was beaten by a nun with a ruler, lol and it didnt **** me up or give me baggage, it taught me not to act out and do stupid sht... to be respecful of my elders, and do what they tell me to the FIRST time

I had by butt beat a billion times growing up. with a wooden paddle my dad made. I dont have any issues due to it either. I learned that if i f'cked up.. my mom or dad was gonna beat my ***. So I wouldnt do that action again... I think people feed too much into the psychological mumbo jumbo now days. Im one of 6 kids.. we all got our butts beat.. only two that didnt turn out respectful adults were my brothers.. cause they had a different mom.. the didnt like the rules they moved out and she bought them drugs. had them both hooked on drugs and alcohol by the time they were 9 and 12. Then they'd come back to our house.. and back and forth for years.
  • alesandroales
    alesandroales Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    bring back our egg smiles b:lipcurl