Enelysion vs Legendary?

jndjsn
jndjsn Posts: 32 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Twilight Temple (West)
Why doesnt Legendary attack Enelysion? looks like LG *the way its going now* is ganna be whiped off the map, skuttle wont bid anymore cuz of sign up problems, but a few weeks back I heard LG had full sign ups for a vindi TW and still lost, sooo... LG since vindi is out of your league why not attack enelysion ?
Post edited by jndjsn on

Comments

• Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    -Gets popcorn and a soda-
  • Emmajaneii - Sanctuary
    Emmajaneii - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    -steals popcorn-
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Last I heard Ene was a neutrual faction but now I absolutly no idea. Assuming the Vindi dream team that went to Ene got their point across and went back to Vindi? Skuttle has done this before not attacking on purpose until sign up was braught back up. It was funny though the last time he did that Legendary beat Vindi that tw but that was awhile back. So now I have idea

Pass popcorn please.
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    -Joins the popcorn club-
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • LiQQy - Sanctuary
    LiQQy - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    -Joins the popcorn club-

+1 b:bye
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    To my understanding a big majority of Enelysion members still prefer to stay neutral and have fun their own way, out of the carnage between the 2 strongest factions. If Legendary wants to be like Regicide and bring the fight to them and make an enemy then be my guess. b:chuckle

My advice would be to get their *** together and get all those member who just tw when it's easy to show up, maybe grab some ppl from other factions as a last resort.

P.S I would've shared my popcorn if you ask nicely ema b:cry
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    join party and order pizza " pepperoni "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    Carichan - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It's past beer'o'clock. Anyone want some? b:cute
    ~♥~ Mohandas Gandhi said: ~♥~
    ~♥~ Be the change that you want to see in the world. ~♥~
    ~♥~ The best leaders will be the ones who always lead by example. ~♥~

b:shy

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
  • Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary19
    Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary19 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Let's all be friends and give me some popcorn b:pleased
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It's not conducive for either faction to attack each other. If Enely doubled Leg with Vindi Leg would be guaranteed to lose 1 land and possibly 2. Likewise if Leg joined in the ganks on Enely, Enely would either lose the land Leg was attacking or try to defend it and lose two more in the process.

I'm curious personally to see how we match up with Leg. 1v1 should be a really interesting fight. But a 1v1 isn't going to happen in the current TW environment.

On an unrelated note, SOcean has some deep pockets. Blowing 80m+ just to block us from getting another land.
  • russalka
    russalka Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    On an unrelated note, SOcean has some deep pockets. Blowing 80m+ just to block us from getting another land.

lol paranoid much?
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Well we bid 70m and Kakumau bid on the same land and won, so if you call that paranoia I guess so.
  • russalka
    edited January 2013
    Well we bid 70m and Kakumau bid on the same land and won, so if you call that paranoia I guess so.

Evil Kaku qq
    edited January 2013
    It's not conducive for either faction to attack each other. If Enely doubled Leg with Vindi Leg would be guaranteed to lose 1 land and possibly 2. Likewise if Leg joined in the ganks on Enely, Enely would either lose the land Leg was attacking or try to defend it and lose two more in the process.

I'm curious personally to see how we match up with Leg. 1v1 should be a really interesting fight. But a 1v1 isn't going to happen in the current TW environment.

Are you serious?

• Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Lol. Noone's going for someone who could be an equal match as long as there's other weaker factions. Just look at Enelysion rolling Kakumau instead of attacking someone more equal. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Enely already has a double defense going and would just no-show Leg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm here for the pop corn.

Also, Kakumau just wants fun TWs, we don't care about lands. However, why SOcean bid on that particular land is something I don't know either. I was expecting a different one o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Are you serious?

I wear PVE armor to TW. I am always serious.
  • Chikers - Sanctuary
    Chikers - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I wanna kill vindis.
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i find it hard to believe ene would even bid 70m
  • Attriant - Sanctuary
    Attriant - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2013

what?

legendary is busy with vindicate and enyl is busy with regi,kak maybe even espectro O:
    goooo legendary b:heartb:flowerb:mischievous
    edit: ps vindicate is strong but not out of their league (:
  • russalka
    edited January 2013
    I wanna kill vindis.

Well, too effin bad, you can't! :D
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    what?

legendary is busy with vindicate and enyl is busy with regi,kak maybe even espectro O:
    goooo legendary b:heartb:flowerb:mischievous
    edit: ps vindicate is strong but not out of their league (:

dw about it. and yea vindicate is out of their league, they have no chance of winning against vindi.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013

Ikr? Usually lowballing all the bids.
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    dw about it. and yea vindicate is out of their league, they have no chance of winning against vindi.

Leg lost plenty of members over a period of time and havnt yet been able to replace them, i can name like 15-20 r9s who we lost since reset.. Vindi just had an influx of 20-30 people most of them fully geared.. What do u expect atleast we still give u 30-40mins of decent fight, when u guys lost all them people it was like what 15mins?

Anyways, to OP i would personally want a TW which can last 2 hours, right now its kinda 1 sided :(
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Leg lost plenty of members over a period of time and havnt yet been able to replace them, i can name like 15-20 r9s who we lost since reset.. Vindi just had an influx of 20-30 people most of them fully geared.. What do u expect atleast we still give u 30-40mins of decent fight, when u guys lost all them people it was like what 15mins?

Anyways, to OP i would personally want a TW which can last 2 hours, right now its kinda 1 sided :(

Mmmmm not necessarally can't speak for everyone but their at least one r9 LG cleric keeping an eye on things if Vindi gets too cocky.
    edited January 2013

And you think you make any difference? What you said 6 months ago is still the same as today for you, 1 shot in TW. b:surrender y0u shouldn't be the one who's saying it
    so tonight in tw i finally realized i dont have the gear to fit in here..

• Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I wanna kill vindis.

Oh no you don't gurl.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Oh no you don't gurl.

*takes off fake nails*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    And you think you make any difference? What you said 6 months ago is still the same as today for you, 1 shot in TW. b:surrender y0u shouldn't be the one who's saying it

malta why dont you talk when you start playing your own account? and nice fake quote btw.