Enelysion vs Legendary?

124»

Comments

• GodricGryff - Sanctuary
    GodricGryff - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Those Enely *** lickers, don't think they ever fought a 1v1 and won.
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    because of the long history of *** licking? o.o

sry I dun usually hang around on these forums so I have no idea what kind of forum lingo ur using but all I got from ur post is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3AMuA2A4nw

do u think this is an accurate representation of ur post or do I need to look for smtn else?
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • uranig
    uranig Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Those Enely *** lickers, don't think they ever fought a 1v1 and won.

Didn't they beat Regicide : O
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    uranig wrote: »

they're trolling from the sidelines, like an angry overweight sportsfan with popcorn stuck between his teeth making fun of the opposing team, better off not valueing any of their comments, but to answer ur question, yes they did b:pleased
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • dontbemadman
    dontbemadman Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    k so lets see huh

Legendary attacking enelysion wud lead to enelysion having to defend against

Kaku
    Regi
    Leg

last TW weekend enely defending against Kaku + Regi they both took 3 hrs

In a triple defend enely wudnt wanna lose 2 lands, but prefer losing just 1

Enelysion = Regi + Kaku (or close, since it took 3 hours to double defend)
    Leg > Regi
    Leg > Kaku

with this information even a 10 year old can figure out why Legendary doesnt feel like attacking enelysion

hm.. no bids this week on enelysion. guess that logic is flawwed.. even a 10 year old can figure out why they didnt bid on enely again this week
  • dontbemadman
    dontbemadman Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    uranig wrote: »

lol kid, anyone can beat regicide these days.. thats not even an accomplishment.. u act like its hard to win 40 v 80 with so many cash shoppers in every fac now

id be impressed if enely can beat anyone 80v80 or even numbers b:bye
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    sry I dun usually hang around on these forums so I have no idea what kind of forum lingo ur using but all I got from ur post is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3AMuA2A4nw

do u think this is an accurate representation of ur post or do I need to look for smtn else?
    lmao! omg pple put up such weird things on youtube nowadays >.> i give you 7 out of 10 pts for effort.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan