Enelysion vs Legendary?

Comments

• Attriant - Sanctuary
    Attriant - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    malta why dont you talk when you start playing your own account? and nice fake quote btw.

http://i.imgur.com/8HJcjmU.png
    jerk p:
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    malta why dont you talk when you start playing your own account? and nice fake quote btw.

That's all you got? Could start screenshot everytime you telling me that now since it makes no sense b:laugh

+1 Attriant b:bye b:bye b:bye . It's sad you can't even admit what you've stated yourself b:surrender
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited January 2013

ohh oki there we go ,new season of legendary vindicate show on now , * set in couch and bring popcorn *
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Mmmmm not necessarally can't speak for everyone but their at least one r9 LG cleric keeping an eye on things if Vindi gets too cocky.

Main purpose of my post was to make u, kero,atty,mendy and whoever else reads this forum go in guilt trip mode and come back to leg/game b:pleasedb:cute
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Main purpose of my post was to make u, kero,atty,mendy and whoever else reads this forum go in guilt trip mode and come back to leg/game b:pleasedb:cute

haha So evil, idk been considering it since the halidays are over with and my plans don't kick in until August and really looking for free entertainment. We will see this weekend, do miss my LG/other pwi friends.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2013

but we're the vindi cheerleaders remember
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    but we're the vindi cheerleaders remember

Pish! Speak for yourself, Vindi like Twilight, and I hate Twilight!
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    Carichan - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Pish! Speak for yourself, Vindi like Twilight, and I hate Twilight!

Vindi like Twilight? Why that... b:shedtear
    ~♥~ Mohandas Gandhi said: ~♥~
    ~♥~ Be the change that you want to see in the world. ~♥~
    ~♥~ The best leaders will be the ones who always lead by example. ~♥~

b:shy

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Don forget they have Justin Wybier.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013

Cause Kirby sparkles in the sun
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    jndjsn wrote: »
    Why doesnt Legendary attack Enelysion? looks like LG *the way its going now* is ganna be whiped off the map, skuttle wont bid anymore cuz of sign up problems, but a few weeks back I heard LG had full sign ups for a vindi TW and still lost, sooo... LG since vindi is out of your league why not attack enelysion ?
    Because enelysion still has some usefulness left of what remains of the silent regi/lg/enely alliance back then. (i say 'usefullness' cause regi dropped off that list for enely) If vindi is after your ***, why would you want to make more enemies, especially when they know that enelysion likes to poke fights with lands that are, i guess you could say easier, which is the predicament LG is in atm, if doubled by prominent factions. (although we had a blast listening to some of the recruitments of a 'REAL' tw: a double defense from a dying fac and a unorganized one) If LG can pull through this, then its a plus for them if their bridge with enely isnt broken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Cause Kirby sparkles in the sun

b:shocked Now thats some shocking news right there...

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    b:shocked Now thats some shocking news right there...

Oh, so that explains the Cinnamon Buns smell around the Vindi AFK area...

Wow, easy to stir up rage on this topic. o.o

And btw, SO has deep pockets. I think he bid the absolute maximum on that TW... Probably sent a stack of big notes to a GM as a bribe.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    And btw, SO has deep pockets. I think he bid the absolute maximum on that TW... Probably sent a stack of big notes to a GM as a bribe.

You almost make it sound like its something illegal to bid the maximum...
    Other factions used to do that on regular bases since we had a 90% refund back then.

• Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    lol still whining over that tw bid?

such cry babies gooshh
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yay SO bids max on a tw, but refuses to help pay for a wedding for his members when i blow 30m to get them to 92k and they dont even get it. He is at the wedding telling other people to pay when he conveniently left his money in bank....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Yay SO bids max on a tw, but refuses to help pay for a wedding for his members when i blow 30m to get them to 92k and they dont even get it. He is at the wedding telling other people to pay when he conveniently left his money in bank....

I guess it's "lets just throw some dirt around"-day. b:chuckle

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Stop spreading false rumors =_=

And that would have been who's wedding? Besides, I didn't know being a faction leader forces you to spend milions on your members...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited January 2013

And that would have been who's wedding? Besides, I didn't know being a faction leader forces you to spend milions on your members...
    it doesnt force you but it does help show consideration to the members who joined your (as in the leaders') faction, especially if they came to the wedding. My leader figures at work treat me a good portion of the time and its probably the not unusual at other places to do so too. If your leading something you want to promote a positive environment by example. Everyone has their reasons for NOT doing so, but 'with power comes responsibility' no? Or if a faction is your pixel home, 'charity begins at home'
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    it doesnt force you but it does help show consideration to the members who joined your (as in the leaders') faction, especially if they came to the wedding. My leader figures at work treat me a good portion of the time and its probably the not unusual at other places to do so too. If your leading something you want to promote a positive environment by example. Everyone has their reasons for NOT doing so, but 'with power comes responsibility' no? Or if a faction is your pixel home, 'charity begins at home'

He does a lot for the faction. And that weighs so much more than money imo. Money will only attract stupid beggars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited January 2013

He does a lot for the faction. And that weighs so much more than money imo. Money will only attract stupid beggars.
    if you have a twisted mind yes. Most just call it generosity. Youll know once you enter a warm friendly work environment >>
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    When SO pays for TW, he does something for the whole faction. If he paid one or two individuals, it would only benefit those two. Then other people would think he prefered some members. At least in theory that must not happen.

When individuals do get something, then it's by regular faction events. However, this could benefit everyone in the faction who'd like to participate. So it's in the individual's hand, and the prizes are pretty high.

Besides, I haven't met anyone with such a great social intercourse on the same level as him.
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary
    AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Safeng loves Enely <3

Anyway. LG probably won't attack us cos it won't really do them any good. Either way, they're gonna lose to Vindi. And if we have to try to triple-defend with LG and 2 of Kaku/Regi/Esp then LG just gonna get no-showed. We got a lot of active members, but even we don't have that kind of man-power. Better to successfully defend 2 than try to defend all 3 and lose them all. LG members hate no-shows even more than they hate losing to Vindi.

I would be interested to see a straight up LG-Enely TW though. I still don't think we're at LG's level, but I do think we could give them a decent hour, maybe a little more. We're kinda stuck at the moment, cos we don't really have a rival at the same level as us. LG probably too strong, and silly to try to fight them when we're getting ganked every weekend. But the facs ganking us aren't at our level either. So we double-defend and win both. We don't really have much choice, do we? I think a triple-defense of Kaku/Esp/Regi would really test us though. For man-power if nothing else. I actually don't think we could win that either.

@OP interesting idea, but I don't see it happening.
    Name: AsMyliuTave
    Race: Winged Elf
    Class: Archer
    Spiritual Cultivation: Celestial Sage
    Level: 104-103-101
    Faction: Vindicate (Executor)
    Server: Sanctuary
    pwcalc.com/1c41e0adfdadd9f9
    edited January 2013
    When SO pays for TW, he does something for the whole faction. If he paid one or two individuals, it would only benefit those two. Then other people would think he prefered some members. At least in theory that must not happen.

When individuals do get something, then it's by regular faction events. However, this could benefit everyone in the faction who'd like to participate. So it's in the individual's hand, and the prizes are pretty high.

Besides, I haven't met anyone with such a great social intercourse on the same level as him.
    sometimes your eyes skip words o.o
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    still dont know goal from this thread -.- " legendary dont want fight Eney cuz they happy family XD

Happy Like This

b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    wait wait SO dropped over 70 mil on a tw bid. *pulls up records* no no he couldnt have cause he keeps telling me he is broke. heeeeeeeyyyyyyyy waaaaait a second...
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    wait wait SO dropped over 70 mil on a tw bid. *pulls up records* no no he couldnt have cause he keeps telling me he is broke. heeeeeeeyyyyyyyy waaaaait a second...

Doods is around the forums now? I'm scared... b:shocked

• Kurisutina - Sanctuary
    Kurisutina - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2013

SO might be poor, but I highly doubt the faction bank is. xD
    Changes are inevitable, Conform or be Left behind. ^_^
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Leg lost plenty of members [since they started losing] and havnt yet been able to replace them, i can name like 15-20 r9s who we lost since [losing].. Vindi just had an influx of 10-20 people half of them fully geared.. What do u expect at least we still give u 30-40mins of decent fight, when u guys lost all them people [80 v 80] it was like what [40mins, 80L v 30V]?

Anyways, to OP i would personally want a TW which can last 2 hours, right now its kinda 1 sided :(

Cool story bro. Fixed. b:chuckle
    edited January 2013
    Leg lost plenty of members over a period of time and havnt yet been able to replace them, i can name like 15-20 r9s who we lost since reset.. Vindi just had an influx of 20-30 people most of them fully geared.. What do u expect atleast we still give u 30-40mins of decent fight, when u guys lost all them people it was like what 15mins?
    but vindi got their pple when they were still in the loosing position :o if LG is currently in that struggling position now, shouldnt they be gaining pple like vindi did? :D