New Suggestion Thread

Options

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    No idea if the staff still check that thread, but for the nations war they should put rewards for level 60+ in the forges as molds or w/e cause atm there's nothing for low level it's all stuff for level 100+.

This is a good idea, though most lowbies can potentially just sell whatever they make from the tokens to buy multiples of those.

Now if it started including stuff like the rare molds we never see for armor/weapon or the stuff that's currently only obtainable via FB bloods + molds and stuff then it'd be a different story.
  • Mr_SilverWan - Raging Tide
    Mr_SilverWan - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    DQ items have been reduced on their NPC's sell price...

Real Issue is if I have a char 100 all DQ will cost 1 coin, no matter the lvl, the char, or the server, so you are limiting the game to just one char and one server.

i.e. my char lvl 60 in raging tides is affecting my other lvl 1-15 chars in other servers since the dq price is for dq items from 21-51 at 1 coins, while only 61 have their original price...

this makes me...

- playing only one char in one server, cause the rest get that lousy NPC price over dq items
    - retreat from spending using my CC to other servers, since only one char can get money from DQ items
    -wanting to quit game, and just doing the school attendance for that mount

In order to solve such thing then make the the DQ items bound to that account in that server, and stackable for 1000 not just a 100. Or just create an interserver DQ items transfer stone and money, since only one high lvl char will collect money or do the DQ quests.

Well this release is full of disgusting issues, I DON'T LIKE IT... most probably I will play something else till your next release. You really made me withhold my money from being spent in this company.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    DQ items have been reduced on their NPC's sell price...

Real Issue is if I have a char 100 all DQ will cost 1 coin, no matter the lvl, the char, or the server, so you are limiting the game to just one char and one server.

i.e. my char lvl 60 in raging tides is affecting my other lvl 1-15 chars in other servers since the dq price is for dq items from 21-51 at 1 coins, while only 61 have their original price...

this makes me...

- playing only one char in one server, cause the rest get that lousy NPC price over dq items
    - retreat from spending using my CC to other servers, since only one char can get money from DQ items
    -wanting to quit game, and just doing the school attendance for that mount

In order to solve such thing then make the the DQ items bound to that account in that server, and stackable for 1000 not just a 100. Or just create an interserver DQ items transfer stone and money, since only one high lvl char will collect money or do the DQ quests.

Well this release is full of disgusting issues, I DON'T LIKE IT... most probably I will play something else till your next release. You really made me withhold my money from being spent in this company.

This is a suggestion thread not a complain thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • azureskyzzz
    azureskyzzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I believe that Perfect World is ready for a... what's the word... that one expansion that leads to the destruction of MOST of what we have already seen on the game. That way the game can keep up with competition against the leading games such as Final Fantasy XIV(Primal Bahamut wasn't recaptured and sent the realm ablaze...excuse for Square Enix to create new landscapes and civilizations) and of course the infamous WoW and their Cataclysm. If this kind of expansion were to be made, Perfect World Entertainments would have the perfect reason to actually remake the starter areas while still leaving the already existing dungeons in the same spot. It's all about rearranging and progressing with this... "Allies vs Wraith" war scenario. Too much discovery and success expansion types isn't very good for business. In fact, Final Fantasy is getting a large number of players back just because the producer said they would remake everything from geographical features to the different civilizations. If perfect world did that, then chances are that people will turn their heads... specifically people who have already left/quit the game. It's similar to the stock market; people gain from disasters, but here YOU are staging the disaster. The only hard part is keeping those who have returned to the game. Once that is established, profits should rise, theoretically.

Small Details:
    -Show the advancement of wraiths using the dungeons as their operating grounds. Making wraiths build power structures and encampments around those areas.(make sure not to clutter)
    -Creating new Ally camps to show retaliation to this new development.
    -New fashion, new weapon&armor for both low and high levels.
    -Show the encroachment of wraiths upon the various cities with scenarios.
    -(IF POSSIBLE) reduce the 1sec delay time on skills;I know that would tip off PvP, but pwi needs to speed up a bit.(Not sure if anyone else is having trouble spamming skills)
    -Add a PvP factor into the stats in an attempt to balance out the damage taken from players.
    -Change SOME of the landscape;I know changing everything is a big job... so it's fine to keep some of the other things like the cities. Just make some of them look like they were hit by a meteor or were ransacked by wraiths to show progression.
    -Add some simple guns for archers please? Just stick to gunpowder; you can design the guns however you want. :3(thats just a personal suggestion xD)
    -Another personal suggestion would be to remake some of the classes to make their PVE/PVP specialization(s) more apparent.

I can't think of anything else for that list, but email me at Trinity_X_Fate@yahoo.com if any admins like these ideas :P
    Remember I'm not forcing Perfect World Entertainments to do anything, it's all suggestions to help you keep up with your new competition: Final Fantasy XIV. They're your new competition due to the fact that if people can spend 20.00 USD on this game, they can very well spend that for a full month of FFXIV, which has superb graphics... it's Square Enix after all; They've made their legacy on the Playstations way before the popular producers of today.

NOTE: I say the word progression BECAUSE as of right now, Perfect World as a whole is frozen in time with no new world(in game) changing events. I just think the players are ready for that one big failure(meaning an actual failure to stop SOMETHING BIG within the lore) event.
  • Odinna - Dreamweaver
    Odinna - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    What if ... They remove the keys (and talisman) requirement from nirvana, or reduce it to 3 keys or talis to open.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You so much Silvy for the sig! b:pleased
  • PerfectStrik - Sanctuary
    PerfectStrik - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Base buff can be activated by faction leader or director. After activation, all character in guild automatically receives time limited buff, for example, 24 hours. Cost contribution point or something per activation. This will encourage players to do more base quests. Also these buffs dont disappear upon death. b:pleased
  • Yami_ - Dreamweaver
    Yami_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I'm a "comming back player", playing some modern games made me realise something very important that PW lacks:

Give directions to the players.

Seriously, they add a new instance all the time, itens, but they don't tell the players inside of the game how to do, in the maximum is a lame popup that can be totally ignored, a new player in Perfect World are totally lost! Isn't anyone obligation to read the forums or other websites to learn about the game, you should be able to learn what's inside the game... inside of the game!

I know that this is something that sound simple but It actually requires a big update, but It need to be done:

* improve the chat interface between the NPCs, make It more fancy for attract the players attention to read, how many players know the lore of PW? Put some pics for certain keys NPCs, the artwork of PW is very good, they surely have competent people that can do this;

* introduce the dugeons to the players, quests don't help, there are players that don't bother in make quests, because the game actually give you a alternative option for you to skip some quests, make a video, and a better tutorial inside of the game showing how you can create some of the new equips, I'm saying this by myself, I come back and I'm totally lost about the new content;

Second: don't be lazy with your game, the re-color of armors are ridiculous! If you take the Earthguards and Tideborns initial armors It seens that youre playing a completely different game, and why the armors have devils, skulls and dark things in their look? We aren't the good guys? It really annoys me that all our armors have this dark visual.

Thanks.
  • thundera3
    thundera3 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I suggest making dungeons friendly to normal players. It really sucks being a lvl 101 cleric with over 4k hp unbuffed and I cant do Warsong SOT or Lunar. I often get killed in the revamped BH 100 SOT and Lunar even while in BB.

And Please increase cleric damage/range so I can actually kill something.

Arcane armor is completely under powered in both magic defense and physical defense.

And add contribution in Nation wars co a cleric can get some contribution. I can barely make contribution from buffing, debuffing, attacking, and healing.

Maybe make the refining system easier. I have been stuck at my level forever. Make it so refining items can be acquired in game.

I would like to be able to play without needing armies of people. I cant complete my own spiritual cultivation, Morai quests, or even make money in game to play with my friends anymore.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    thundera3 wrote: »
    I suggest making dungeons friendly to normal players. It really sucks being a lvl 101 cleric with over 4k hp unbuffed and I cant do Warsong SOT or Lunar. I often get killed in the revamped BH 100 SOT and Lunar even while in BB.

And Please increase cleric damage/range so I can actually kill something.

Arcane armor is completely under powered in both magic defense and physical defense.

And add contribution in Nation wars co a cleric can get some contribution. I can barely make contribution from buffing, debuffing, attacking, and healing.

Maybe make the refining system easier. I have been stuck at my level forever. Make it so refining items can be acquired in game.

I would like to be able to play without needing armies of people. I cant complete my own spiritual cultivation, Morai quests, or even make money in game to play with my friends anymore.

I'm sorry to say I disagree with everything you've said. As a cleric, I am badly geared with mold gears and a tt99 weapon. My HP is 4600 or thereabouts and I need barb buffs to complete SOT but otherwise I survive the other bh's okay.

Warsong, Lunar and others are meant to be a bit difficult. At 101 I never blame anyone but myself for my crappy gears. Upgrade your gears just a bit and get base buffs if you need them and you will be able to do BH's to make money, but you're a long way off being competitive in NW I would think - same as me.
  • Amea - Heavens Tear
    Amea - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    It's probably already been said, but I would really appreciate an account stash extension stone.

I have LA AA and HA toons on the same account and I have a hard time trying to share gear amongst them due to lack of space :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There can be no darkness without light, for without the other, the first cannot be understood. They always work in perfect balance.
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Pops in to see what's been added recently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • SynfulDream - Dreamweaver
    SynfulDream - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Hello
    I and many others love Nation Wars but get so very frustrated when you spend 75% of the time or more trying to get onto a battlefield. There are thousands that participate but only 20 of each side into a battle zone.
    Please expand the number of players allowed onto battlefield w/ maintenance. This could be a really awesome event if it was a bit less frustrating. Several friends I know have just quit doing because they spend all of their time trying to move from one place to another only to find that by time they get there, the battlefields full and they are moved back to where they started. Spent 2 solid hours playing today and only managed to get into 4 battlefields (not joking).
    Please please reconsider changing this. Other than that-I love NW but 2 spend 2 hours to earn 12 tokens due to the above is a bit infuriating
  • _NoMorePain - Dreamweaver
    _NoMorePain - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I was just wondering if it would ever be possible to make the 2 psychic books that you can only get as drops (aqua impact and spirit blast) easier to obtain. Other classes have books that drop a lot in Brim and Eden, but to get aqua impact or spirit blast you have to get lucky enough for them to drop from the old bh bosses in SoT or Aba. It was already extremely rare to see these books back when those where still the bh bosses, but now that there's new bosses for bh you never see them. My suggestion is to make these books drop from Eden and Brim bosses since they are both lvl 89 books. It would also be a good idea to make the new bh bosses in SoT and Aba drop the books that the old bh bosses dropped.

I made a thread for this suggestion as well.
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I was just wondering if it would ever be possible to make the 2 psychic books that you can only get as drops (aqua impact and spirit blast) easier to obtain. Other classes have books that drop a lot in Brim and Eden, but to get aqua impact or spirit blast you have to get lucky enough for them to drop from the old bh bosses in SoT or Aba. It was already extremely rare to see these books back when those where still the bh bosses, but now that there's new bosses for bh you never see them. My suggestion is to make these books drop from Eden and Brim bosses since they are both lvl 89 books. It would also be a good idea to make the new bh bosses in SoT and Aba drop the books that the old bh bosses dropped.

I made a thread for this suggestion as well.

One post would have done it b:chuckle I keep a pretty close eye on the suggestions coming in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • terino
    terino Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I have sorta scoured the forums and I haven't noticed this yet, but how about a "API" that allows external applications (that can be written by non-PWI staff) to do things like get inventory lists, check skill levels, etc, using a "API Key" that can be generated and changed.

I used to play a game called "removed" and they had things like this that allowed for checking skill training and keeping track of inventories across every location that you had stuff stored in (trust me when you have 100 banks its almost impossible to check)

Also for Faction Leaders / Directors it could be used for managing the stock levels of Materials in the Guild Base so they know if it needs to be shuffled or there is funds to upgrade the GB.

Also Talking of Guild Base, can we not get a "Guild Banker" that all Guild Members have access to, depending on rank in the Faction, so Leaders / Directors can have full put and take, where "Commissioners" can have restricted access to "Put" stuff in if so chosen by Leaders, They have this in "FW" so can't we port that code across?

Theres my 2 suggestions from playing this game now for over 2 years, I am sure they might have been suggested already if so, sorry

Ter.
  • dreamily
    dreamily Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Can you add more instance for farm ? When Sirens of War come to us we lost Nirvana farm, soon we will lose TT farm too coz everybody will have full G16 set or R9 gear soon. People starting to be short on coins and cant to do much about it . With Sirens of War all economy of this game change alot. I love this game but I farm Nirvana for my coins, now I cant farm much anymore (Im not only one who make coins of Nirvana ), I guess I have to quit soon as many others did it coz of lack of farming ,,,,,b:sadb:cry
  • LaYsDiL - Harshlands
    LaYsDiL - Harshlands Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Since nirvana is a waste of time now due to the fact NW overrides it by far, perhaps give bigger canny/rap rewards in nirvana or even switch rewards up, i found nirvana fun and it isnt that old of an instance..2 years old?..why let it die cause of one instance?..just like how everytime u guys introduce an instance theres always an instance that gets cut off fue to the "not worth my time anymore"..mabye fix "the big picture" problem...as in big picture i mean fix the problem we get everytime a new instance is introduced...alot ofcus still like the old instances...also PLEASEEEEEE fix my avatar level and join date...i missed out on anverstay cause says i joined 2011...when i joined 2009
    Ive been here long enough and ive treated u. Guys well and would like atleast my fourm avatar fixed? Please?
  • carlos2354
    carlos2354 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Hello, so I have some suggestions for Archers b:laugh Its only a simple suggestion so maybe read it? :D

We Archers, as long range fighters, often keep a distance from our enemies a lot. So since we always run here and run there, how about making it look cooler? Like having flips animations. A front flip isn't enough.

Since it says in the Archer's class's description that they're agile, maybe consider adding cool backflips and sideflips maneuver animation? ^_^ It doesn't have to make the character move 10% faster, just a simple animation

Secondly, im only new to this game and im not sure if it's already in the game o.o anyway, here it goes. Im thinking maybe having our wings as a display when we're on the ground. Just a display to make us look cooler and more unique from other races.

Thank you :D
  • dethdealer6
    dethdealer6 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    carlos2354 wrote: »
    Secondly, im only new to this game and im not sure if it's already in the game o.o anyway, here it goes. Im thinking maybe having our wings as a display when we're on the ground. Just a display to make us look cooler and more unique from other races.

That would be kinda messed up; blatant favoritism for one class. I dont think many people would appreciate it.
  • carlos2354
    carlos2354 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    That would be kinda messed up; blatant favoritism for one class. I dont think many people would appreciate it.

Yea, ur right i guess
  • donsaulo
    donsaulo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Well, i started playing 17/12/12 and by what i see this game is pretty cool.
    Before playing PWI i used to play at LUG PWBR, there were no GM's, no support, lots of bots and hackers. And i haven't seen any bot or **** here, and there is a great support.

Gaming at Raging Tides server i saw that there are a lot of brazillians here, then i had this idea.
    Why don't you create a brazillian server here? There are many brazillians who would come from PWBR to here, all they don't want is leave a server in portuguese to one in english, and i'm shure server would have lots of players.

Why don't make a test? I would join this server!!!

Thx by your attention.
  • thundera3
    thundera3 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Change cleric sleep and para skills so the skill actually lasts the set amount of time. It is crazy when my paralyze and sleep skills wear off in 3 secs against mobs.
  • Xiaimine - Raging Tide
    Xiaimine - Raging Tide Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    the new server thing: it costs a lot of money to make a new server... and there probably isn't enough demand for a new server or many people that would switch servers, this has been discussed many times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~It's pronounced Zi-ah-min-ay~
    ~i make signatures, feel free to request~
    ~all signatures i use are mine, unless otherwise stated~
  • Ekel - Raging Tide
    Ekel - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    the new server thing: it costs a lot of money to make a new server... and there probably isn't enough demand for a new server or many people that would switch servers, this has been discussed many times.

You have never played at the Brazillian LUG server to say that. There are lots of unsatisfied players who would change immediatly to a server with support, the only thing stop them it's the language.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Honestly this sounds good to me. A Portuguese and Spanish speaking server. I've noticed a huge rise in players who seem to be from Central and Southern America recently. Yes it would be expensive, but it would hopefully pay for itself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HolyPowerz - Harshlands
    HolyPowerz - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I think a Mount or 2 that more then one person could ride at a time would be cool..

Iron Hammers Need to have more uses..and cost less..(i posted more on this else where)

I think some upgrades to older classes skill graphics would be nice they dont even compare with graphics of the newer classes..
  • YueStream - Dreamweaver
    YueStream - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Anyways, give mystics a tank pet at lv 49/79 q.q
    With some constant aoes and low-er mana costs on skills.. just so it can hold aggro on more than one mob..
    Right now, I'm still a narbster but from what i've used craggy i can safely say that if someone pulls the mobs in PV, he can get aggro kill them all and have seconds to spare..BUT if the mobs are stronger and are not in the state to be finished off by galeforce + mistress aoe.. we're screwed.

Speaking of which, venos are drastically underpowered now.
    Farming TT with a herc is no longer worth it..
    Their damage on their own is medicore and they only serve as a support in NW from what i've seen. Nix does some nice damage but it can be easily killed, and flesh ream gets countered by Bloodclot or cauterize which everyone seems to have :/

Oh and make clerics be able to selfheal in sparkly purple mode>>
  • axelpain
    axelpain Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Bring the DQ itemes back to their original form, I mean they worth money again, many low lvl palyers quit because they can't make money fast or by farming, back in the day's most of the people i knew were making money from DQ itemes, a lot of my friends quit the PWI because of the itemes that costs a lot of money and making money is harder now than before. In my opinion I want that DQ worth some money at least half they were, cause now they only worth piking just for some dragon points, and they worth a lot less
  • Ekel - Raging Tide
    Ekel - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    axelpain wrote: »
    Bring the DQ itemes back to their original form, I mean they worth money again, many low lvl palyers quit because they can't make money fast or by farming, back in the day's most of the people i knew were making money from DQ itemes, a lot of my friends quit the PWI because of the itemes that costs a lot of money and making money is harder now than before. In my opinion I want that DQ worth some money at least half they were, cause now they only worth piking just for some dragon points, and they worth a lot less

I don't know what was the situation here but at the server i used to play there was a lot of bots farming this items to get coins and sell to players(sell off-game), maybe that's why they made DQ items 1 coins only.
  • topsas
    topsas Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    hello
    nation wars killed most ways of farming so if you want to earn any coins you go to 3-3, most players are bored of that instance. would be nice at least to revive nirvana by reducing nomber of players to open instance and remove nirvana talisman as an item to open casters path since people are using it to get free mirages/subs. i tryed to bring friends to the game but they quit since it was a big broblem for them to earn any coins, to solve that i'd make free to learn skills up to level 60 (no coins charge)