Farewell my friends!

1234568»

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Haha, don't make people think of me as a rabid fan of yours, a stalker or anything else that sounds creepy. b:laugh
    No, seriously, what's wrong in hinting mods with necroed threads, blatant breaches of forum rules and such? b:puzzled

I have been less frequently present on the forums, though I am more around these past days, to see if some major issues will be solved or not.

Nothing wrong with it just please go to the actual green guys this time as my inbox isn't that big anymore. The times of being able to hold 1000 pms per forum are definitely over for me xD I happily do without it as it was a pain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    It goes well, it goes well. Believe it or not, I've matured up quite a bit since my leave here. One year away from completing my BS in Computer Science at my University, as well. Though I'm definitely looking forward to this Winter Break. b:victory

Best of wishes in your projects.
    And yes, relaxing is good too.

By the way, it's PWI snowmen-bullying season again. Are people relaxed or tense while annoying them? I can't tell. The only thing I know is that my second veno's pets are up to date in levels thanks to them.
    Nothing wrong with it just please go to the actual green guys this time as my inbox isn't that big anymore. The times of being able to hold 1000 pms per forum are definitely over for me xD I happily do without it as it was a pain.

Haha, of course. Since you are not in charge of moderating anymore, I don't see the need of PMing you about silly people and crazy threads.
    I know when to let people get some peace.
    And no, I will not pick on you or Konari because the both of you are back. It's just mere, simple happiness to see veterans coming back for a visit.

I am still looking for the flawless, most concise post ever, since I edit mine so often still.

Oh and... I gave the "TrollKossy" moniker to OPKossy. I am sure he deserves it a lot. b:sin
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2012
    ...w...what?! b:shocked

...well, don't just leave me hanging! What kinda person is he?!

Go and use your own Mod position to find out for yourself... oh wait you can't anymore! He isn't around and you are not a Mod anymore. Too late I suppose! =P

Told him off once I can't even remember what it was about now but I got a normal answer. Chatted a little bit about Andracil at the time I think? (Yet another former Mod who had by then quitted and he wanted to know how she was) Oh and then went to the Chicken with a question he asked. Gave him the answer and that was basically it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2012
    *Returns to some seriousness*

A farewell thread drifting into a "Welcome back, let's go into nostalgia full-throttle mode" is kinda... odd, in my opinion.

Any mod needs a pm on this? No? Okay. b:shutup
    Just kidding, don't have this thread closed! b:surrender
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2012
    You are right... completely off-topic in here.

Well I am going to bed now anyway - pulled an all nighter just chatting lol!

Will check my pms for FatherTed or anyone else from Placid tomorrow though and maybe see what Konari has pulled out of his hat thread wise by then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2012
    Hope I did not make you flee, Aryanna.

Come back again sometime, take care! b:bye
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Even though I enjoyed seeing some faces of the past posting now, it was off-topic for 4 pages now, which warrants a thread lock.

~closed
This discussion has been closed.