Farewell my friends!

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Yeah I wondered what happened with Frankie when he didn't show in msn from one day to the other so started searching. Thought I look here before I ask some old friends. Saw straight away there was a new community manager then searched for this thread xD Once I had the approximate date I asked Spoons who gave me the info I wanted. Of course I tracked him down through another source by now and will so tell him off for disappearing on me like that!

*goes off to spank Frankieraye*

P.S.: That forum name is unknown to me! I think I have a pretty good guess who you are but tell me please?

XD

I'm this person who probably gave you many headaches! ;o

Pfft. You're you so your double posts don't count!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    OMG! I never expected to see you here! lol

How are you? And Dons? The others?

All good, really. We're all happy, mostly healthy, and fully employed.

Should stop by on Vent or forums sometime! We're on the OG forums now though, so you might not have the link still :P

How is you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    OPKossy wrote: »
    XD

I'm this person who probably gave you many headaches! ;o

Actually no xD

There were some trolls I really didn't like but then there were others who just made me laugh.

As spoons commented to me earlier:
    trolls keep it interesting
    they are better than the "this is a conspiracy you hate all players" people

Couldn't help but agree with him and I bet now that you are a Mod you will likely have a similar opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Who talks about giving it out? :D *puts on ninja cape*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012
    Actually no xD

There were some trolls I really didn't like but then there were others who just made me laugh.

As spoons commented to me earlier:

Couldn't help but agree with him and I bet now that you are a Mod you will likely have a similar opinion.

Only the successful ones! b:cute
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2012
    All good, really. We're all happy, mostly healthy, and fully employed.

Should stop by on Vent or forums sometime! We're on the OG forums now though, so you might not have the link still :P

How is you?

I am great. Happy that I finished my Xmas shopping so if it really goes down to -20 degrees celcius I can happily burrow in my warm bed this weekend and not come out! b:thanks

My comp needed a new motherboard a couple months back so I don't think I have either info. Pm me details and I come visit soon xD
    Who talks about giving it out? :D *puts on ninja cape*

Lol!

@OPKossy

I was rather put out that day you know. I WANTED a warning and I didn't get one instead everyone was laughing! b:cry Though I don't think anyone was laughing harder then Frankieraye himself! *pouts*
    b:chuckle
    Only the successful ones! b:cute

Who says you weren't?

b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Frankie...! Noo...! I didn't know you left until today. I shall miss you, my friend; best of luck with whatever you go for next! :D
    You little... I told you he left!

Once a troll always a troll!

I wondered why he hasn't been on msn in weeks but through Spoons I now know where he went and will so track him down! Without you! b:chuckle

wtf! D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012
    Who says you weren't?

b:kiss

Haha. Thanks! b:shy
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2012
    Kossy you cheat! Lol!

Thing is I can still see the edit! ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012
    Kossy you cheat! Lol!

Thing is I can still see the edit! ;)

There are no edits! I'm totally not adding that on purpose either!
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2012
    There are no edits! I'm totally not adding that on purpose either!

Okay must be seeing things then.

*whispers* Told Orinji, one of the higher PWE people, about that server problem. He says working on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FluffyRoar - Heavens Tear
    FluffyRoar - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hello ary! Nice to see you around. I miss you, best mod ever =(
    Just getting ready for Christmas.

[SIGPIC]http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/380628_10151323310608254_645628187_n.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I post pictures of myself in every post I make. Maybe it's in relation to what I'm talking about, maybe it's just a random picture of me showing off. Who knows!
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2012
    Hello ary! Nice to see you around. I miss you, best mod ever =(

I point to my signature below.

At one point I modded 7 forums here at once and I am never ever doing it again! Though I must admit it always gives me a laugh to come visit every 6 months or so throw some forum rules out of the window and joke with old friends. Though I only do it here not on the other forums, this was the original home of mine after all. I also teased certain people mercilessly when I realised I actually still had Mod status on one of those forums beginning of this year. I never did check if they took it away lol!

KonariRaiden is usually the one who drags me here though this time he was actually innocent... can't be! He is NEVER innocent! He was born guilty!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Honestly, i remember your name, but i rarely ever went on forums until like the past 2 months. Did you play on Sanctuary?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FluffyRoar - Heavens Tear
    FluffyRoar - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2012

At one point I modded 7 forums here at once and I am never ever doing it again! Though I must admit it always gives me a laugh to come visit every 6 months or so throw some forum rules out of the window and joke with old friends. Though I only do it here not on the other forums, this was the original home of mine after all. I also teased certain people mercilessly when I realised I actually still had Mod status on one of those forums beginning of this year. I never did check if they took it away lol!

KonariRaiden is usually the one who drags me here though this time he was actually innocent... can't be! He is NEVER innocent! He was born guilty!

I remember. You were still an awesome mod though. I'm sure you're aware of some of the jokes for mods we've had/still have since you left.
    Just getting ready for Christmas.

[SIGPIC]http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/380628_10151323310608254_645628187_n.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I post pictures of myself in every post I make. Maybe it's in relation to what I'm talking about, maybe it's just a random picture of me showing off. Who knows!
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2012

Aww...I can never be innocent...?

...well, given my history here...yeah, I guess so. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2012
    I remember. You were still an awesome mod though. I'm sure you're aware of some of the jokes for mods we've had/still have since you left.

Thank you. b:cute

Apart from when I get dragged I don't usually check this forum so I wouldn't know what you are saying now. Really the most I saw was what happened the days directly after I left. I just shook my head and wished the new mods fun really lol! Was a trial by fire for them at the time. At times I hear bits and pieces but it has been a while. Most of the GM's I know/knew either moved onto other positions within the company or left entirely so is very rare now I hear anything from here.

If I do hear things is usually about the person itself by now as they know very well they can't drag me back and I am sure I wouldn't know half the things they said anymore either.

Oh and I see my slave came home. Took him long enough! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2012
    Honestly, i remember your name, but i rarely ever went on forums until like the past 2 months. Did you play on Sanctuary?

I did for a while. Was in Calamity then I believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012

Oh wow the legend herself b:cute

I'ven't been playing long enough to have been around when you were modding, but I've heard many great things about you!
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    I did for a while. Was in Calamity then I believe.

Are you sure you weren't on dreamweaver while in Calamity? I could've sworn I had seen your name. b:surrender

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Are you sure you weren't on dreamweaver while in Calamity? I could've sworn I had seen your name. b:surrender

Just thinking the exact same thing myself. Swear I saw you in game before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2012
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Oh wow the legend herself b:cute

I'ven't been playing long enough to have been around when you were modding, but I've heard many great things about you!

Probably bad great things lol! Not really sure what to say to being called a legend am just like everyone else just that people let me get away with more. xD Probably because they know if I start talking they'd be very embarrassed lol!

Well I played both servers.
    Just thinking the exact same thing myself. Swear I saw you in game before.

Its been so long now since I even thought about it I may have mixed them up sorry and sue me. ;) I am far too lazy to check that 'Edit your Avatar' button. I do know I was in Placid on one of them. Someone check which server FatherTed is from again and you will know which was which xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    Oh, no, Ary. You're definitely a legend, even in my book. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2012
    Oh, no, Ary. You're definitely a legend, even in my book. b:thanks

Not in mine.

I did check just now both my cleric from Calamity and my veno from Placid are on Dreamweaver so must have been from that server. I had several other characters on different servers but only the cleric was actually called Aryanna.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Oh wow... Now two revenants are back... Konari and Aryanna... Welcome back, I missed your presence.
    I'll also add you did some great job back then.
    Yes, do pay us a visit once in a while...!

Speaking about old-timers of forum-users, I miss the Hamsta as well. He was hilariously odd. b:laugh
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2012
    Ah the one who used to hound me with pms for a while xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    Oh wow... Now two revenants are back... Konari and Aryanna... Welcome back, I missed your presence.
    I'll also add you did some great job back then.
    Yes, do pay us a visit once in a while...!

Speaking about old-timers of forum-users, I miss the Hamsta as well. He was hilariously odd. b:laugh

Ah, yes...Hamsta...y'know, it was a secret wish of mine to have at least one conversation with him where he wasn't "in character"...but damn, that guy could stick to his role like nobody else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• aryannamage
    edited December 2012
    Ah, yes...Hamsta...y'know, it was a secret wish of mine to have at least one conversation with him where he wasn't "in character"...but damn, that guy could stick to his role like nobody else.

Oh really? I did manage that Kon. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ah the one who used to hound me with pms for a while xD

Haha, don't make people think of me as a rabid fan of yours, a stalker or anything else that sounds creepy. b:laugh
    No, seriously, what's wrong in hinting mods with necroed threads, blatant breaches of forum rules and such? b:puzzled

I have been less frequently present on the forums, though I am more around these past days, to see if some major issues will be solved or not.

You don't want to moderate anymore? Aww...
    Just kidding. Freedom is great too.

How goes, Konari?
    Yes, he was mind-blowing in his role... I also wondered how he would behave in other circumstances.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
    edited December 2012
    Oh really? I did manage that Kon. b:bye

...w...what?! b:shocked

...well, don't just leave me hanging! What kinda person is he?!
    Haha, don't make people think of me as a rabid fan of yours, a stalker or anything else that sounds creepy. b:laugh
    No, seriously, what's wrong in hinting mods with necroed threads, blatant breaches of forum rules and such? b:puzzled

I have been less frequently present on the forums, though I am more around these past days, to see if some major issues will be solved or not.

You don't want to moderate anymore? Aww...
    Just kidding. Freedom is great too.

Oh and, how goes, Konari?

It goes well, it goes well. Believe it or not, I've matured up quite a bit since my leave here. One year away from completing my BS in Computer Science at my University, as well. Though I'm definitely looking forward to this Winter Break. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.