Harshlands/RT crash.

Options

Comments

• viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Ty for trying to get something done. Not sure if it will help tho.

I know It's very upsetting and if I was on Harshlands would be feeling exactly what all you guys are. Thank you again everyone for being patient while we work this out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • Metorica - Harshlands
    Metorica - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Some people may not show it or express it very well, but we do appreciate the work you guys do to make sure the game is a good experience for (most) of us. b:chuckle
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Some people may not show it or express it very well, but we do appreciate the work you guys do to make sure the game is a good experience for (most) of us. b:chuckle

Thank you. Be assured we're trying hard!
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Fuzzy has been speaking with Genotypist and those who can fix said problem are aware of the issue.....
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Metorica - Harshlands
    Metorica - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Thank you. Be assured we're trying hard!

I believe it. I was a GM/Mod for another game and I know how much flak you guys get when things go wrong first-hand haha.
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    That's not a ****; it's just a simple glitch. If you leave NW with a telestone or some form of teleportation other than the nation NPCs, then you will still have your nation's title above your head.

Great to hear Minx. This project is time-pressing, so it's good to hear that we have a GM on the line. Thanks for the update!

I love my mods!! and do believe it is a game glitch not a ****. But when I left nw on fri by the npc in the flame nation base I still had flame above my head until I logged off. Saw quite a few others that same night with various nations above their head and them wc/ing about it.

Edit: I did forget do add, thank you guys so much for listening to us, rage and all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • viciousminx
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I love my mods!! and do believe it is a game glitch not a ****. But when I left nw on fri by the npc in the flame nation base I still had flame above my head until I logged off. Saw quite a few others that same night with various nations above their head and them wc/ing about it.

Every time I've ported out the other nations still had their Icons visible above their heads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I'm really sorry to hear about the problems that occurred on Harshlands and Raging Tide.

Right now, we're going to do our best to figure out what happened and see if we can prevent it from happening again.

I don't know exactly what can be done right now, but I promise to keep you guys posted as I learn more.

Again, I'm so sorry about this, everyone.

- Val
  • Irca - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Every time I've ported out the other nations still had their Icons visible above their heads.

sorry about that then xD Prob my comp. Some had the nation some didn't. I will admit I am not playing with the most ideal graphics card so that might have something to do with it (or is exactly what happened lol). It's good, not great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Irca - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I'm really sorry to hear about the problems that occurred on Harshlands and Raging Tide.

Right now, we're going to do our best to figure out what happened and see if we can prevent it from happening again.

I don't know exactly what can be done right now, but I promise to keep you guys posted as I learn more.

- Val

(double post warning in case not ninja'd)

Thank you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • viciousminx
    edited December 2012
    Options
    sorry about that then xD Prob my comp. Some had the nation some didn't. I will admit I am not playing with the most ideal graphics card so that might have something to do with it (or is exactly what happened lol). It's good, not great.

No need to be sorry. Usually I crash not long after porting out lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I know RT got problem last night, but was it in NW like us?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • viciousminx
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I know RT got problem last night, but was it in NW like us?

Had a couple of reports come in so wanted to make sure they were included.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Irca - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Options
    "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife

^^ had to say another of the greatest siggy's I have ever seen

edit: really off topic sorry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Yeah GMs you need to look into this problem and make sure it happens again and always benefits the nation my squad is in. That was some great coin tonight.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • FoosYu - Harshlands
    FoosYu - Harshlands Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

- Val

If you need any player help about what happened, I can be of some help b:pleased

probably late for GM/Mods so gonna have to wake up monday morning (ewwwww) and have to work on this b:chuckle
  • OpSy - Harshlands
    OpSy - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    wish i didint woke up at 2am for it xD
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Give everyone that wasn't in Frost 300 tokens. b:dirty
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Had a couple of reports come in so wanted to make sure they were included.

I know, but in a event that happen 2 times a week it's more important than just randomly in the middle of the night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• WenSon - Harshlands
    WenSon - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

sounds fair to me
    edited December 2012
    Options

Do you know that crash or not not all nation would not get 300 tokens by player, Frost was already winning before the crash and many times in the previous NW without crash many people was getting nothing or not a lot of tokens cause they wasn't in the winning nation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

I was not in Frost ... never.

As in NW was not too.

300 Tokens - what these can be used for ?
  • edivair
    edivair Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Do you know that crash or not not all nation would not get 300 tokens by player, Frost was already winning before the crash and many times in the previous NW without crash many people was getting nothing or not a lot of tokens cause they wasn't in the winning nation.

They were wining by 30 points, and when we could attack back they were wining for 150+ points. And Light Nation was attacked by all other Nations cause it was the only way you could go. That wasn't fair with anyone of Light, Flame or Dark Nation.
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    there is really no way to fix this without taking sides...u cant deny frost nation the reward for their effort and neither compliment the other ones for something that could have happened.

the best we can wish for is for the glitch not to happen again....ensure a safety lock or something that will prevent this forever...or at least if it does happen again something to stop autoupdating the scores once every 10 mins (while nations are in freeze)

anyway it was ugly...hard ugly (not the glicth itself but the autoupdating part while under lockdown)b:sad

P.S. and put a blacklist option so i can bl bella's spam which is getting annoying (empty words just for the sake of postcount)
    edited December 2012
    Options
    edivair wrote: »
    They were wining by 30 points, and when we could attack back they were wining for 150+ points. And Light Nation was attacked by all other Nations cause it was the only way you could go. That wasn't fair with anyone of Light, Flame or Dark Nation.

I agree that suck, but it's just one time, it's not the end of the world, I just hope they will make it to don't happen again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    We do not know if there will be any compensation or not. The best thing to look forward to is to hope it doesn't happen again.

As he said, V4l will keep us updated.
  • picolo08
    picolo08 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    OMFG did anyone notice how the only ppl seriously complaining and typing are the ones so cool in game. Verdya and Irca, wanna be cool ig, never saying nothing, never commenting, but DAUMN, 3000 posts just by them on this 1 thread..jesus cristus. Get a grip of urself. Yes we got stuff to complain about, but you dragging ur issues to forum and pouring ur soul out onhere is kinda idiotic. WE GOT YOU HAVE AP ROBLEM WITH NATION WARS. No need to post 100 posts nagging about this and that. No wonder i NEVER want to come around on this forum. Excuze me, i could express myself alot drtyer about them ppl...but nah, i'll drop it. If you got a problem to comaplin about send a ticket, don't whine ohere. Half of the posts are same 2 ppl whinning and nagging. *HORRIBLE*

Need an attention much? Go hugg ur hubby that is sitting next to you as u said on one of your posts. Damn i wish for a block button on forums also.
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    They're just going to make sure it doesn't happen again , why does everyone expect a compensation of some sort? If they actually do they'll just mail you all useless fashion like they always do LOL.
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    They're just going to make sure it doesn't happen again , why does everyone expect a compensation of some sort? If they actually do they'll just mail you all useless fashion like they always do LOL.

Female untradeable fashion on a male toon for the win lol
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Compensation compensation compensation...everyone sounds like whining, snivelling brats.

Every hiccup, server crash, freeze, longer than normal maintenance....compensation. Me me me. Grow the eff up already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper