Harshlands/RT crash.

Options

Comments

• KeiDash - Harshlands
    KeiDash - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    GMs some people got 500+ tokens for doing ****!
    C'mon?
  • destinylynne
    destinylynne Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I rly hope PWI finds a way to fix this because this sure appeared to be rigged, one nation won by 4x thats is just so wrong. Is PWI trying to get rid of people. I see alot of ppl quiting now because of this. All I want is what is fair not what happened because FROST seemed to be the only nation that was fighting while everyone else couldn't get in to defend and that is rigged if u ask me.
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    to be honest...I will vouch for them. With my 883 personal points (qq last nw I had over 6k) I still got 52 tokens. THIS IS SO STUPID. From Frost who did absolutely nothing to win tonights nw. I am sorry guys but our rewards should be revoked because as we have all seen the game can change very very fast in 30 min. The other nations were ganked out of an hour and a half. This is stupid. I don't have an idea for compensation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Honestly, you guys fail to understand what the gms can and cant do. the server crash was unpredictable, and happened, the gms dont have the power to go into the game and do whatever they please. and if they did, a fix would not be instant. This crash will be a learning experience to help smooth the process in case of future crashes.
    GMs cant edit how the game works, they can only help with player interactions. GM =/= divine entity of video gaming, that would be the developers in china for pwi.

Also, the vast majority of you posters have very few posts, less then 30. Flame less, contribute suggestions instead of rude remarks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • godofmadnes
    godofmadnes Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    BS i say, all frost people got too much tokens and i bet gms wont do anything about it
  • Verolina - Harshlands
    Verolina - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I hope the GM's plan to do something to compensate the other 3 nations for Frost Nation being able to still run the flag and capture territory during the DC. This NW was a complete and utter sham that was a waste of charms, repair cost, time, and frustration. Tell me there was no **** or favoritism...this was taken after NW ended: http://s1211.beta.photobucket.com/user/streetsoldier13/media/2012-12-0922-32-23.png.html
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Well, really the only thing they could possibly do is a server rollback which would be...kinda dumb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    tyty I am not the only one omg

sorry for double post. Just was beginning to think it was only me
    this is stupid!! horrible!! Dark and Frost cannot fight for the last hour and a half. Big yellow border. How is that supposed to be fair to any nation that these two cannot get to eachother!!! I am just angry and think every single person that participated in this nw should get a hefty "developers are dumb" reward. Including those it happened to in Lost City. I know it won't happen but it still should.

and she's right. It didn't just happen in their places either. I have sat in Frost base forever trying to get somewhere and it won't let me move to one of our occupied territories. There is a large line between Dark and Frost that cannot be accessed and that takes away from the game and forces people to go the other way which (I hope) was not the original intention.
    Honestly, you guys fail to understand what the gms can and cant do. the server crash was unpredictable, and happened, the gms dont have the power to go into the game and do whatever they please. and if they did, a fix would not be instant. This crash will be a learning experience to help smooth the process in case of future crashes.
    GMs cant edit how the game works, they can only help with player interactions. GM =/= divine entity of video gaming, that would be the developers in china for pwi.

Also, the vast majority of you posters have very few posts, less then 30. Flame less, contribute suggestions instead of rude remarks

They had 1 hour to stop the NW rewards from going out, which would ahve given them time to adress the problem tomorrow. the rewards made it so that people got 20x as much tokens as the other nation, i dunno but that is SERIOUS enough to make people quit and stop spending money on the game
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
  • Fusselina - Harshlands
    Fusselina - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    well i was in frost nation and i got even 147 tokens with 2k credit points, kinda not fair to other nations while other guys got like 700+ tokens for nothing. I think they shouldnt even send the rewards..but guess its just senceless wish
  • Mythbreaker - Harshlands
    Mythbreaker - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    nw crashed disconnecting 9/10 people in my squad. yellow territories appeared preventing us from moving. I was on dark nation and could only ammass 28 tokens with 3kish personal credits when I usually score 100+ even on a losing side. Frost was clearly unbalanced.
  • Daggerlor - Harshlands
    Daggerlor - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Nice waiting up till 2am for this, very good thumbs ups thanks pwi
  • Sairem_Sin - Harshlands
    Sairem_Sin - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

Quite Sure I havent said anything rude. User activity in forums should not be considered anymore or less important than one who does not dwell in the forums as often as those that do. Nonetheless, a Game Mechanic went awry and Caused the shorthandings for a majority of players, favoring only about 25% of the players.
    and yes, Many of them will be quite upset by this. I don't vouch for the ones who do think the GMs are ,as you put it, 'divine entities of video gaming'
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Looks like RT got a pop too. Sorry for the delay getting here. Was in NW myself.

Sit tight everyone. Will post here when we can find out more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    V4 has been notified and we're currently looking into the issue. We apologize for the delay!
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    V4 has been notified and we're currently looking into the issue. We apologize for the delay!
  • geestring
    geestring Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    i say all non frost ppl get more tokens
  • godofmadnes
    godofmadnes Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I say free tokens for everyone like frost got theirs
  • Todds - Raging Tide
    Todds - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Crashed? o_o'

Was online 5min ago o-o
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Expect a lovely night of rage on the forums if this happens to the west coast servers too.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • kingmarvel
    kingmarvel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    this is insane we crash in the middle of a fight not allowed to attack anywhere then u can finally get into a fight the last 20 min try really hard and still end up with 0 tokens this is a joke dark nation band together we got screwed
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

we are all beating a dead horse I know this. Even you are for pointing out the obvious. But rather than all 200 of us send tickets we post on the same thread. If you are so high and mighty big poster you should know that sending a ticket means absolutely nothing in this game. BTW...your post count obviously means either you are helpful or you talk too much...I am going to assume you just talk too much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormyEyes - Harshlands
    StormyEyes - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    9 of 10 members in my squad were kicked from server.. then could not enter any war after that..

We were all kicked back to base repeatedly

I had 377 points and lost those due to being kicked so no tokens..

Would like to point out that once again Frost Nation was the huge winner ..?????????????

Reporting between 200 to 400 and up for tokens from the Frost Nation..
  • Verdya - Harshlands
    Verdya - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Quite frankly, the GMs and mods and devs are the PWI gods. They may not be able to instantly fix things, but they CAN fix them. You and I can't. Therefore, yes, they would be our divine entities as far as this game goes. I am anxious to see if there's any way to compensate us for this. I mean, give the servers that crashed with this issue another NW at some point this week. That's not too difficult. Or give us an Arch attack and 2x DQ rewards, or extra World Bosses, or free fashion. Anything. We're not horribly picky, but as long as the PWI gods, so to speak, acknowledge the fact that it messed up and offer some sort of compensation, most people will be fairly content with that. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Verolina - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Options
    http://s1211.beta.photobucket.com/user/streetsoldier13/media/2012-12-0922-32-23.png.html

YES THAT IS A FROST NATION TAG ABOVE AN INFAMOUS FACTION BARB'S HEAD!
  • WILDTAME - Harshlands
    WILDTAME - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Any other server get messed up rewards one of our nations was still gaining land while the rest of us could not attack. Some of that nations people got 700+tokens while rest got ****
  • Sparafucile - Harshlands
    Sparafucile - Harshlands Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    ^ +1 b:sadb:angryb:surrender
    I have Luke Skywalker on a wibble-wobble; your argument is invalid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.
    Don't call me a care bear; I don't care whether you can bear me or not

Sparafucile: SweetieBot, pple is NOT a word
    SweetieBot: Your face is not a word
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I agree, also I saw that the frost nation gained over 200 territories in 23 minutes! thats impossible even if you had them attacking 30 territories every 5 minutes! This was unfair to players like me and others who were in any territory expect frost. b:shockedb:angryb:angryb:cry
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • Verolina - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Someone care to explain why even after NW ended and we all went back to normal maps that there was STILL a FROST tag over the head of a barbarian in One Thousand Streams? (see previous post for screen shot)
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    b:chuckle Short story how this will work out .
    We are sorry for what happen atm we try to check and solve but we can't change what already happen .

In more common language .... if u weren't on winning nation suck on it . So there is no point to qq more or get angry . Do u still believe in miracles?
  • WILDTAME - Harshlands
    WILDTAME - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    that happens alot after nation wars.