Harshlands/RT crash.

Options

Comments

• WenSon - Harshlands
    WenSon - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    now they make a ****load of money with teles... since all complain on worldchat

tricky strategy pwi
  • Verdya - Harshlands
    Verdya - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    He's getting to fight, Irca? Which nation is he in... Dirty cheating Sacrament peoples... :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Sorry all but had to move these all together. Looking in to it now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • godofmadnes
    godofmadnes Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    So today we were having a perfectly normal NW as we do on sundays night, untill it turns out that it glitched.......i think that i speak for everyone saying we want a reward for out time lost and dutys we stopped doing just to assist NW, and it should be fair giving everyone the same, because if its done according to the NW score it will be totally unfair, since they were players inside the territories that kept scoring the flag over and over. I would like to see what you have to say and what you would do about this situation.
    HeartlHunteR b:victory
  • WenSon - Harshlands
    WenSon - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    rofl

30 min and still no gm telln whats going on

this game is so dead... no support at all... they just let the servers running and earn money... they dont even work for it
  • SoulFeast - Harshlands
    SoulFeast - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Think about every player that didn't sleep earlier, few wake up after 2-3 am, some didn't go out, some didn't had sex, some didn't ate, some canceled everything tomorrow

JUST think about it PWI STAFF...

As always i believe you guys will do nothing about it, to compensate for this waste of time
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Darkwound - Harshlands
    Darkwound - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I problyvwont recieve anything cause i got sick of waiting for a fix. im logging off. wastedtime i could be spending with my family.
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I problyvwont recieve anything cause i got sick of waiting for a fix. im logging off. wastedtime i could be spending with my family.

I must say I agree....and YES V!! lolol Sac ftw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sairem_Sin - Harshlands
    Sairem_Sin - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    This Sort of set the game up for Frosts win, by a major landslide on Harshlands, nearly doubled their points whilst everyone else was left defenseless.b:shocked
  • viciousminx
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Right now we are contacting Val to find out whats going on. Lets keep all posts here until we get more information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2012
    Options
    Alright. As of Now, Frost got a built in barrier here on Harshlands. We can attack again, but not certain territories, and those territories just so happen to border frost. :(
  • Irca - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Options
    This Sort of set the game up for Frosts win, by a major landslide on Harshlands, nearly doubled their points whilst everyone else was left defenseless.b:shocked

are you kidding me!!!!! I am in Frost!! I currently have 883 points because I dc/d at the beginning of the war and had to cross map to get to one, got in one and either vic or def as soon as I got in. Then a complete server disconnect!!!! I can't get into a war while I am watching my husband who is still in there take over our territory. Don't be butthurt. This is not a ****, this is a serious gaming problem because as the mod said before: It just happened to Lost City as well!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tacobutt - Harshlands
    Tacobutt - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    is it not someones job to make sure this does not happen? i think that person should be looking for a new job tomorrow
    this xmas i wanna see a baby jesus some where in game for event make it random hide and seek out baby jesus i wanna win prizes
  • Irca - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Options
    vthis xmas i wanna see a baby jesus some where in game for event make it random hide and seek out baby jesus i wanna win prizes

^^ by the way....best siggy ever!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    Options
    are you kidding me!!!!! I am in Frost!! I currently have 883 points because I dc/d at the beginning of the war and had to cross map to get to one, got in one and either vic or def as soon as I got in. Then a complete server disconnect!!!! I can't get into a war while I am watching my husband who is still in there take over our territory. Don't be butthurt. This is not a ****, this is a serious gaming problem because as the mod said before: It just happened to Lost City as well!!!

Well, Not everyone got alot of points, but your winnings will be better than mine, and I was abotu to rack up about 2k points before the crash :(
    a moment of silence for all dark members
    may their measly earnings be enough to put dinner on their table
  • Irca - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Well, Not everyone got alot of points, but your winnings will be better than mine, and I was abotu to rack up about 2k points before the crash :(
    a moment of silence for all dark members
    may their measly earnings be enough to put dinner on their table

b:shutup *bows head*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tacobutt - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Options
    vthis xmas i wanna see a baby jesus some where in game for event make it random hide and seek out baby jesus i wanna win prizes

^^ by the way....best siggy ever!

thank you i almost got banned to posting that comment twice
    this xmas i wanna see a baby jesus some where in game for event make it random hide and seek out baby jesus i wanna win prizes
  • viciousminx
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Harshlands back up for everyone now ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tacobutt - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Options
    no there is still at yellow border around frost cant attack those at all so the problem is not going to fix its self time to call the gms and admin to the table and address it
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

no it's not, half of the land cannot be attacked, and it created a virtual barrier around the Frost nation, and because the credit timer kept on running, they have over 400 nation credit now while no other nation was able to attack them, and even now half of the map cannot attack them because of locked lands.

so no it's not "up"
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
  • Irca - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Options
    NO!! still not... relogged. Map is updating. Still not moving anywhere. I hit that update button every time it lets me. The numbers on the map never change but colors are. 4th time relogging.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Irca - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Options
    no it's not, half of the land cannot be attacked, and it created a virtual barrier around the Frost nation, and because the credit timer kept on running, they have over 400 nation credit now while no other nation was able to attack them, and even now half of the map cannot attack them because of locked lands.

so no it's not "up"

tyty I am not the only one omg

sorry for double post. Just was beginning to think it was only me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Options
    And to be honest ( and yes i know i'm pissed off but still ) you guys have 15 mins to fix the rewards that will go out, because everyone not in frost nation will get completely demolised reward wise now
  • Verdya - Harshlands
    Verdya - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Okay, I have a question. Is there any way you can give us a NW tomorrow night or something to make up for this one? Because 90% of the participants spent most of the 2 hour time not being able to move at all. The only reason Frost got so many points/territories in the end was because there were a handful of people that were able to move still, and so they each went in a war and won it since no one was able to defend. In the end, the map still has a diagonal line of green-ish yellow territories that no one can attack or move through, so even with the last 20 minutes of being able to war, we weren't able to do much due to the fact that no one could expand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    Options

Yes, but there are still a few glitched territories noone can attack.
  • Irca - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Options
    this is stupid!! horrible!! Dark and Frost cannot fight for the last hour and a half. Big yellow border. How is that supposed to be fair to any nation that these two cannot get to eachother!!! I am just angry and think every single person that participated in this nw should get a hefty "developers are dumb" reward. Including those it happened to in Lost City. I know it won't happen but it still should.
    Okay, I have a question. Is there any way you can give us a NW tomorrow night or something to make up for this one? Because 90% of the participants spent most of the 2 hour time not being able to move at all. The only reason Frost got so many points/territories in the end was because there were a handful of people that were able to move still, and so they each went in a war and won it since no one was able to defend. In the end, the map still has a diagonal line of green-ish yellow territories that no one can attack or move through, so even with the last 20 minutes of being able to war, we weren't able to do much due to the fact that no one could expand.

and she's right. It didn't just happen in their places either. I have sat in Frost base forever trying to get somewhere and it won't let me move to one of our occupied territories. There is a large line between Dark and Frost that cannot be accessed and that takes away from the game and forces people to go the other way which (I hope) was not the original intention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spirit_boy - Harshlands
    Spirit_boy - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    DARK 7082 tokens
    FLAME 8321 tokens
    LIGHT 9435 tokens
    FROST 36182 token
    i think its time to quit this broken game
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Options
    OK so now i'm gonna demand

what are you going to do to compensate? i got 31 tokens where people in frost got over 500. they got 90% of their credit due to not being able to be attacked and half of the map locked up because of the server crash
    edited December 2012
    Options
    DARK 7082 tokens
    FLAME 8321 tokens
    LIGHT 9435 tokens
    FROST 36182 token
    i think its time to quit this broken game

I'm Pretty much with you. This was a Severely Flawed Nation Wars.
    I had a score of 3.2k points, rewarded with 29 tokens.