DQ Items worthless

Options

Comments

• mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Listen to what is being said;
    ......we don't have the bot problem that PWc has/DQ's are nurfed... b:shutup

Originally lv 20 DQ's were 800 coins each, then nurfed to 720, then to 600, it wasn't until they were nurfed to 1 coin that botmancers disappeared from the walls surrounding arch, certain parts of the TB map, & various other locals.

next: I continue to make reports on HIGH lv botters, it's only after hounding my ticket(s) for a month or longer that anything is done. Meanwhile it/they have made many millions.
    A guesstimate is that 1/4 to 1/5 of the DQ's are NPC'd to perpetuate themselves via reward charms & repair costs. The rest is being sold to other players in an alt cat shop.

imo what is NEEDED is at least ONE GM who server hops DAILY & is equipped with a
    +12 Banhammer of Attitude. This would allow an increase of the DQ's NPC value.
    This person wouldn't even have to be a "real" GM, just someone who is confident with determining who is legit or not. *note* even if it is a real GM the bot scouting would have to be done with an un-marked character ie: one that does NOT have "GM" beside its name, as some programs will auto log off if something like that approaches.

the guru has spoken b:chuckle b:bye
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • defeckt0
    defeckt0 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    PLS PLS FIX IT SOON, 2x has no sense if so :(((( b:cry
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    stop botters from collecting dq items, really, i dont see it happening. the dq items needed for quests still have value in cat shops, so botters will continue to collect the dq items to place in cat shops same as always. so reducing the coin value of dq items in general does nothing, only real solution in my mind to stop botters would be to remove dq items from quest collections there by making them worth coin value for grinders or dq value for those who collect dq points. our guild has played games with the botter toons, we drug one from over by silverpool that was botting elements and claws. the plan was to lead it with coin and drops to the closest fb19 and leave it trapped in there. that was untill it got stuck in the terrain; was freakin awsome watchin the toon doin the funky flounder for a couple hours, till the owner of the bot came back and took it back to silver pool.

Moving this thread to the topic about DQ items. Please keep in mind the nerf wasn't for our version's problem with botters but a change made for the Chinese version. Which we got too since we get all our content from there.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Moving this thread to the topic about DQ items. Please keep in mind the nerf wasn't for our version's problem with botters but a change made for the Chinese version. Which we got too since we get all our content from there, and because the Div's in China never bother to verify that they've applied the differences to our version before sending it over.
    Fixed it for you b:chuckle
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • nova12346
    nova12346 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Forgive me if I'm wrong, But shouldn't china be giving the devs that they hand it off to a list of the changes made, and the location of the change that is made, I mean, as i know it, most people add notes to what they are coding on what it does, and most of the time, in coding you can add an asteric or some slashes in front of the code to stop it from being published.

From what i'm hearing this isn't a first time thing, it happens this way often, and your developers seriously need to be talked to about this, or fired for their continued incompetence.
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    nova12346 wrote: »
    or fired for their continued incompetence.

I like that idea best. Or how about they stop being idiots and do the intelligent thing, have separate developers for separate versions of the game.... It's not like they don't have enough money
  • justdax
    justdax Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    most of those new quests only get done one time so even with extra coin it doesnt even come close to making up for the nerf in dq prices

there's not much point even doing quests, etc. if the mobs dont even drop enough to cover your repair costs -- remember how the elysium village mobs never dropped anything???? dont believe much of anyone even bothered with those quests once that came out.

there's absolutely no point in nerfing the dq coin -- devs need to start considering our player base not just the lousy chinese cheaters who bot to do everything.

and next time you put out your damn patch notes make sure you get ALL the updates, not just the ones you think may be interesting.
  • Kazeodori - Heavens Tear
    Kazeodori - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Even more so actually!
    Because a lot of the people protesting this are actually over the level to which it is most relevant. Since you're actually experiencing the stupidity, not just seeing how stupid it is, it matters even more to you.

Doesn't matter that I'm over the level that I'd get these DQ items myself. I have a couple friends who sell me their DQ items for more than they'd get for vendoring them. And they are in that range. They get more coin, I get DQ points, we're both happy. But with the nerf to coin... I don't want to pay them ****, and it's become not worth it to them to pick up the DQ items.
    If you bite some one, they get mad and smack you.
    But if you lick them, you still get the flavor.
    And they think you're weird.
  • callmeal
    callmeal Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Now DQ items are totally worthless. Some may argue they still are worth DP, but unless you want to ply dress up on a character with broken down equipment, there is "nothing" worth buying in the DP section. These items weren't worth a lot of coin in the first place.

I'm sorry I don't want to have to buy $$ a character, I prefer to earn my way through the game. This is nearly impossible at 1 coin per. If I were just starting PWI I wouldn't stay long as there is no way to progress short of dumping a lot of cash into it. I would like to know what demented rational prompted this change.

It seems that every so called upgrade makes the game less appealing and harder for someone who wants to play the game as it was meant to be played. Everything is being geared to those who power level and buy high level gear with cash. b:angry b:cry
  • KittenVamp - Heavens Tear
    KittenVamp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yes, and I am one of the friends, I have two characters (my only two) in that level range and it's incredibly frustrating b/c I simply *can't* afford to give real money for anything. Bah. <_<
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Can we say its officially "Pay-to-Play" now or "Pay-to-win" now? b:laugh

Sorry I've moved on to other titles like -removed- because we know the chinese entertainment milks every dollar for what its worth. Minus RaiderZ and maybe Blacklight Retribution.

Watch as the kiddies buckle. On the bright hand side there is other titles not by this money smacking company that produce better quality work -removed-

Its official sick of bull**** nickel and dimeing asianatic titles ripping off customers. Done, dusted. Deserves to burn. Leave while you can.

Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    nova12346 wrote: »
    Dear Val,

No. Unhappy would have been 1-3 pages of complaints. This is 17 as of today! This is rage filled pissing and moaning hate. As for you looking into it, I hear that line every day at work when we want customers to shut up about it and leave us alone.

I doubt that you even speak directly to the developers. My guess is that you send a company email.... they attempt to translate it.... they look at the rage..... they laugh... they come up with a new way to mess with us as players.... they repeal slightly,then make it worse.

This was a responce to people raging about the reduce through 31. Think about it. They impliment some way for people to have charms for free up to lv 60 or so, then say "well the other drops should be enough to pay for their armor upgrades and repairs." No. We didn't ask for freebies for our lower levels.... not at the cost of our dq....

Now, I'll be honest... I wouldn't be showing general rage towards you, the developers and the game if the drop rate was better than it was. Okay, I may not know much about this game... But on your leading competing games -removed-the drop rate of regular items is much better. I can run through an area and an item equivellent to your two star items will drop every so often for me, and yeah you might be thinking "Well that would ruin the game" but it really doesn't as only the max level items are worth anything if it's atleast the equivellent of a 3 star or better. Because then it can be decomped into an item that's worth the equivellent of 3 mil on here. Now i know your next thought... well what's that item for? Well with like 255 of them you can get your best weapon, but before that they can be used for making armor and weapons that would be equivellent to a Gold Star item or better. Now, one last thing to keep in mind, is that my ability to find those items is brought up by 200 percent, thanks to armor modifications, but on a character that doesn't have that modification, it takes atleast twice or three times what it would for my farming character.

As for you not doing your job, and that's really what it was here. You should be breaking down each updated area into a max of three lines for the idiots who can't understand, and for those who want to know more, you could always post a censored version of the data your recieve on pastebin or something like that.

Just a few thoughts...

Nova12346

P.S.: I know I just joined this game.... but if **** like this continues, I won't be playing.

Yeah its so awesome I can walk into -removed- and make 5 to 15 gold an hour and in PWI you can't make **** unless your leave your computer on and stall and do some psychological bullcrap like you're "playing the market". How about a server-wide market for PWI? Nup couldn't be done. I knew the new patch wouldn't evolve. But wait a 600 million dollar-a-year company Free-to-Bull**** company evolve? Nup not, never, ever going to happen. b:laugh
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • lordinfinis2
    lordinfinis2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Don't care if it's getting looked into or not I'm still PO'd.. literally logged off as soon as I finished BH after realizing to start a thread specifically to protest on this. If this isn't fixed F2P people can't make it for **** on here. How many people would give up and quit on this game because they can't afford anything, then how many others who do pay will quit because of the population depleting. A game is only as fun as it lasts because of the people we involve ourselves with.

Less friends = More boredom = More tempted to find a new game that doesn't get broken because of the issues people face here like this. Granted, a lot of people can't help but QQ because it's not easy enough, everyone's influenced by and only example is everyone else who pays and gets their char up OP quickly and think they have to be able to keep up or it's not good enough. I rarely see anyone else sticking to this as like any other game that's actually longer and harder to level, let alone get the end game equips on there. Trust me in comparison PWI is easy compared to a lot of other games, it's just the simple fact that no one wants to work for their stuff anymore.

I grinded the whole time to prepare for the next 10 lvls. When I finished, I FC'ed for the last levels to reach the next X0, to find better mobs that dropped better DQ's to progress further. Month's on end to get where I am now as a SIN (for the record, at mind I'm an archer. I'm not an arrogant stuck up think I'm the best etc. type. I'm against most other sin's for the same reasons anyone else is {no offense to "all" sin's you'll know who you are}).

My point in that is a sin's very efficient on grinding no pot's needed if decently equipped. Dropped coins cover repair costs and DQ's<= are our profit. I originally made a sin for the very purpose of making money as a F2P user to afford being able to play other chars because even with DQ points it's a hard struggle without cash shopping. As far as one of the best chars to make money on, even it will now become a struggle to manage the costs it takes for progress.

Being looked into or not, I want my opinion, as well as many others who are currently screwed right now or those who care to understand how severe the effects can go on this. Regardless of what they're doing/plan to do about it we want to make sure PWI knows it's a matter that people will be/already are PO'd.

Place your opinion anyway if you feel the need to, as I do for this. To anyone else who just doesn't care as much, and yes I know and admit this is a rage post, I'm sorry you've wasted your time reading this. I ask kindly though, no trolling please.

^^^^^VERY awesome post!

I am screwed now tyvm PWE also if this doesn't get fixed I'm quitting and so are my friends.
    PLEASE FIX !

<----Protester
    Bad idea PWI please put prices back. This is going to make lots of people lose interest in the game..
    This was my PWI means of life. Now I'm at an utter loss for what to do and don't really want to play anymore.
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ^^^^^VERY awesome post!

I am screwed now tyvm PWE also if this doesn't get fixed I'm quitting and so are my friends.
    PLEASE FIX !

<----Protester
    Bad idea PWI please put prices back. This is going to make lots of people lose interest in the game..
    This was my PWI means of life. Now I'm at an utter loss for what to do and don't really want to play anymore.

They are going to do everything they can, but the first step is convincing the devs that the change needs to be made. Rather than protesting, we need to be supporting V4l as he pushes the devs to make the change back to what we had before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    They are going to do everything they can, but the first step is convincing the devs that the change needs to be made. Rather than protesting, we need to be supporting V4l as he pushes the devs to make the change back to what we had before.
    It's this kind of management that make me really sad and frustrated that the next Neverwinter release is being published by PWE.
    Supposedly our Dev's (that really can't truly be called Dev's because they have no power at all), get the release before it goes live and test it out on a test server that is set up.

Now, one would think, that our "Dev's" would notice some of these blatantly obvious errors and fix them before pushing it out to us. (And I'm talking the SUPER EASY fixes, like fixing SP, which only requires changing one flag on one line in one file!) I mean hell, give me 5 minutes and the SP PK bug would be fixed, and you wouldn't even have to restart the server, just the maps.
    It's my understanding, (because I've inquired on this before), that basically all they can do is test to see that it doesn't crash and that's about it. They aren't able to actually touch any of the files on the servers.

Talk about a complete failure in management.
    If I had access to the server files, the ability to make changes, and a 40-hour workweek, I alone could fix half the **** that's wrong with this release well within a week. We have a full team of "Dev's" and they can't do jack ****.
    That's what's wrong with this company.

And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Forsaekan - Heavens Tear
    Forsaekan - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Well,if voices need 2 b heard,then include mine in saying "this s bull****"
    if this is truely a cheapshot effort 2 force cashshop-its pathetic-and I personally will not condone such actions-thk god pso 2 is enroute-ide rather pay small up front then forced rl $ spending W/cheapshot tacticsb:bye
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Tbh this is like putting taxes on cigarettes in Europe, apparently it was meant to make people smoke less while really it only **** the poor population by making them spend the little they have on cigarettes even more, people will say then they should quit but yea. Same here, is really not affecting me or any higher levels that does not care about dq change anyway but it completely ruin the game play for lower level who start getting into the trip. Its not like dq ever made anyone rich but it gives little something to make them happy about their quests and have enough to repair their gears, really lame
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • chauntea
    chauntea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Well I'm really annoyed with this dq thing, not only because I made myself a new char who's not even level 40 but mainly because although I'm high level I still don't have enough money to have equip that allow me to go to instances that provide me some cash. Thefore, a big part of my income comes from wraith invasions wich I attend regularly even if they are low levels one, because it's fun and easy money. I cannot catshop 24 hour and I can't even multi client because my pc is a pain... So thank you PWI for ruining the game for me over and over. For an archer it's already difficult to be included in something and now you take away my fun and a little bit of cash? I really hope dq's go back to normal, if they don't I'm sure I'm leaving this game.
  • Forsaekan - Heavens Tear
    Forsaekan - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    gonna take banked dq's n lay em on teh street n arch-FTWb:thanks-roflmfaoqq
    btw-i heard they nix multi-lol
  • Graendel - Sanctuary
    Graendel - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Try another form of merchanting then...or farm herbs/dig mats...

If I wanted to play a boring farming game I'd just play Farmville on Facebook. This is complete B.S.
  • carvao1
    carvao1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    What? DQ 20-71 worth 1 coin now? Fools' day came too late this year...
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    carvao1 wrote: »
    What? DQ 20-71 worth 1 coin now? Fools' day came too late this year...

Below 30 has been like that for a long time.

And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Mystyrie - Dreamweaver
    Mystyrie - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Ok, I hate threads/forums as you can tell from the number of posts I've done, but I am adding my voice to the chorus of irate, upset and frustrated players. I am a mix player, while yes, I do cash shop (once a month, my family has 4 players on this game and all of us are allotted a small amount so that we all can do what we can with it), but the vast majority of what we are able to get ingame is through DQ items. Now, that is gone. While yes, I have a high level character that this doesn't affect, I made other toons for various reasons.

Now, my main is a cleric, and I can tell you right now, even with the quests, you cannot afford your skills and armors without DQ item coins, unless you cash shop (see above). Covering repairs for farming for manufacturing quest (which gives no coin for lvling) is now an effort in futility because there's more coin going out, than coming in. Again, this makes getting skills virtually impossible, even with quest awards.

I, like many posters here do not have the real life money to just "charge it" and go on my merry little way, getting all the cool toys. I have to save, and save, and WORK for it. I have, for the better part of 3 years been working for every thing I have, and that includes flyers (primarily gotten with DQ coin converted over to gold and used in auction). I believe in working towards a goal, and sadly, it seems that hard work doesn't pay anymore. I have absolutely no problem with working hard to get the "good stuff", but the longer I play, the more impossible it becomes, costs keep increasing in game (and I don't complain), but that was alright, because you could still get the coin you needed from farming....until now.

So, as such, I've decided that me, and my family at least, will NOT BE USING REAL MONEY FROM HERE ON OUT, until this problem is ADDRESSED, and CORRECTED. Because, in the gaming industry, it's give and take. All I've been seeing with the DQ cost cuts is take, take take from the developers. They take the free players ways of being able to use hard work to pay off, they take away decent rewards, they take our money. While I appreciate V4l for addressing this and other threads, my faith in his/her abilities to fix this issue is in fact all but lost (no offense to you V4l, I know you mean well). But I, for one, will refuse to spend anymore money on this game until it's fixed. IF, in the event that it's not fixed, well, I have plenty of other games I enjoy and love that I gave up for this game (because I love the people I've met, and the game).
  • potatostix
    potatostix Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I have basically come to the same decision. I have enough "unable to be traded" junk in my inventory and bank storage, My veno didn't spend months on quests and $2 per cage,so that she could fill her pet spaces with useless pets. Now with DQ items selling for 1 coin there is no way to grind for cash and low level players will suffer.
    PWE constantly comes up with ways to get our cash so here is one they can use and I offer it freely. Sell trader tickets in the boutique! let me buy a ticket for 1 gold that will change "Unable to be traded" on one useless pet or unused mount to Trade ready.

I think that until then my cash will stay with me
  • Mike_Hunt - Sanctuary
    Mike_Hunt - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    pwi employees I would recommend quitting your job and finding a new one or hope there are enough rich ppl to that stay playing this game cause everyone one else will be leaving this game cause with no dq items to pay for repairs only the rich can afford to play the game anymore good bye pwi wish I never spent a dime on the game if I knew then what I know now I would never of spent a dime on the game and I will not be spending another dime like ppl have said there a lot of better games out there that are a lot better and they fix glitches and bugs not just making it ban able if you exploit it they actually fix the exploits I believe that they are trying to kill the game by making it impossible to play the game or are getting too greedy either way this game is on its death bed R.I.P pwi
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

We know you're unhappy with this change, and I'm going to be looking into it.

We'll be speaking with the developers to get more information on the DQ item price decrease.

I'm really sorry about surprising you guys like this, and I'll do my best to keep you better informed in the future.

- Val

You so remind me of Frankie ans his empty promises...

Pleaaase PWI, Hire back Spoon!

Another proof that you do absolutely ZERO testing on your patches before releasing them...
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • kialynn
    kialynn Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    as far as i can see i have seen a ton of botters and wish the gm buttom on the game realy did work so we can show them what is happening to our game. i for one have seen them, there is a problem with botter them cheatting sob need to leave this game and stop botting makes it harder on the ppl who are on there pc playing.

Agreed, assassin botter on RT at 252 890 Wanderlust Peak, its been there since August. I just checked again and it's still there now. If PWI doesnt ban botters now it will only get worse. It's got a nice little spot with the stationary Stoney Boogins. Why couldnt PWI recruit voluntary bot hunters to check bot reports and verify bots, then whoever has the authority to ban (GM ?) could then ban the bot. Since GMs apparently dont have time to track down and verify bot reports. I think bots should be perma banned not the limp noodle slap on the wrist temp ban. If someone is dumb enough to risk their main as a bot, then they deserve a perma ban on their main.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hey all,

I have to agree with you all. I was shocked when I noticed it.

-Warning: if you don't enjoy a truthful rant and go tl;dr, please don't read it then. Thank you-

DQs are an important revenue source for my characters, as I don't go for the Dragon Quest (no, not the RPG series, which I don't play and which I dislike anyway).
    I sell them to the NPCs, which I already felt bad about, since their prices were nerfed in the past already (I now harvest materials to cover repairs or purchases below one million).

If V4 (aka 'Hey, You!') said he will contact the developers so it's changed back to normal NPC prices, I certainly hope it will be fast, the best being next week (for our weekly maintenance).

I was 'Oh we got 2x, it will be great for my level 56 characters' but... I guess I had to quickly force myself to face the problem that was facing me.
    I'd get more 1 coin-nerfed DQs during my questing/grinding. I refuse to NPC them, so they are accumulating in my inventories... It's not something I go for usually.

I really feel it's a curse developers put upon us. Are we so much of bad clients for them?
    A shame really...

So please, V4 and the rest of the PWE team, make so we have a swift return to our old prices. Thanks.

Thank you for reading my rant.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Thank you very much PWI, for ruining our game on so many levels (waits for GMs to explain how this is actually a good thing and how we should be happy)
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Thank you very much PWI, for ruining our game on so many levels (waits for GMs to explain how this is actually a good thing and how we should be happy)

Well, it's truly the devs that are at fault here, unless the GMs had time to test the patch and did not complain with the current content, which truly would disappoint me. b:surrender
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
This discussion has been closed.