The Journey of Insurrect TW double and triple defenses

Options

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    The new speed of the video pace is way better.

agree
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    it's too fast, need to run it at 1/2 normal speed to be able to see everything
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • breezee
    breezee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    it's too fast, need to run it at 1/2 normal speed to be able to see everything

Still????? My last vid was done at 2x speed vs the 4x speed it usually is. QQ I am not making it any slower... my vids will be WAY too long.. too much footage even if i cut all the flying back and forth and waiting about. Sorry Moooooooo :(
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited October 2012
    Options
    breezee wrote: »
    Still????? My last vid was done at 2x speed vs the 4x speed it usually is. QQ I am not making it any slower... my vids will be WAY too long.. too much footage even if i cut all the flying back and forth and waiting about. Sorry Moooooooo :(

you should have your troll detector checked, it ain't workin'
  • breezee
    edited October 2012
    Options
    you should have your troll detector checked, it ain't workin'

LOL... OMG! I it's soooooo going into the garbageeeeeeee.
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I wasn't trolling.

but 1/4 speed would be even better.
  • breezee
    edited October 2012
    Options
    updated.
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited October 2012
    Options
    why everyone hit me b:cry
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    10/25/12 video- what happens at 17.37 when video goes black- did i make it to sz, i dont rememberb:shocked

Only thing i remember from that day was sealing you then Yoshiki coming out of nowhere and debuffing me and then me runningb:cold
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • breezee
    edited October 2012
    Options
    10/25/12 video- what happens at 17.37 when video goes black- did i make it to sz, i dont rememberb:shocked

Only thing i remember from that day was sealing you then Yoshiki coming out of nowhere and debuffing me and then me runningb:cold

I remember that... I debuffed you and called for TTTTTTTTTTTTT but no one assisted me and u got away... yah i think you got away.... QQ... FARKKKKKKKKKK mah lyyyyyfeeeeeeee. LOL
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I remember that... I debuffed you and called for TTTTTTTTTTTTT but no one assisted me and u got away... yah i think you got away.... QQ... FARKKKKKKKKKK mah lyyyyyfeeeeeeee. LOL

Where can I take the teonese course? @.@~
  • breezee
    edited November 2012
    Options
    another pk vid added. fun pk!
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Cool video.
    Who wins most of the pk wars nowadays; Insurrect or Chinatown?
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    upsides wrote: »
    cool Video.
    Who Wins Most Of The Pk Wars Nowadays; Insurrect Or Chinatown?

Ct ///
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited November 2012
    Options
    another pk vid added. fun pk!

so fast D:
  • breezee
    edited November 2012
    Options
    new vids added
  • breezee
    edited November 2012
    Options
    11-10-12 TW CT attacks 1K vid added
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I enjoyed the intro dialogue. It set the tone for the rest of the video.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    So i see you were in cata team as support DD. Few things I would say to comment it.

1. I like ur strategy with towers at the start of the TW.
    2. You gotta stop Kelben from rushing. He did the same in VF and I can see he keeps doing it. He gotta have support and not be the leader pushing 300m in front of others. It would be more effective.
    3. I dislike what you do after dying. You should move back and stay behind ur dds until ur seal is over. Just look how many times You died after getting ressed and why. Dont go into their dds when u cant fight, kite a little more in general.
    4. Switch targets when its on immune (look @ how many times u keep hitting seresnei when he is on pot).
    5. Im still amazed that both sides barbs / seekers dont use skills to drop enemies from air to ground - would make fighting those eps in the air so much easier...
    6. I believe main problem for CT atm is lack of pullers (how the hell u cant have 8 ppl to pull catas?!) and eps, not to mention decent eps. Insurrect has rly good venos and eps - with balance among other classes - it makes them be a bigger factor in TW. For sure lack of such ppl in TW like Rinc, Nniotora, etc also doesnt help.
    7. For god sake get some decent TW genie.

Will be interesting to watch next wars. Wonder who is gonna break first...
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    So i see you were in cata team as support DD. Few things I would say to comment it.

2. You gotta stop Kelben from rushing. He did the same in VF and I can see he keeps doing it. He gotta have support and not be the leader pushing 300m in front of others. It would be more effective.
    3. I dislike what you do after dying. You should move back and stay behind ur dds until ur seal is over. Just look how many times You died after getting ressed and why. Dont go into their dds when u cant fight, kite a little more in general.
    4. Switch targets when its on immune (look @ how many times u keep hitting seresnei when he is on pot).
    5. Im still amazed that both sides barbs / seekers dont use skills to drop enemies from air to ground - would make fighting those eps in the air so much easier...
    6. I believe main problem for CT atm is lack of pullers (how the hell u cant have 8 ppl to pull catas?!) and eps, not to mention decent eps. Insurrect has rly good venos and eps - with balance among other classes - it makes them be a bigger factor in TW. For sure lack of such ppl in TW like Rinc, Nniotora, etc also doesnt help.

Good criticisms.
    End was a little harsh though. lol.
    Later I will post a couple vids and I hope you can tell me what you think I should improve as well. All input is good to think about b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • breezee
    edited November 2012
    Options

Thanks for the tips Wadzio! Yah, I have a habit of rushing to DD again... even in pk I do that.. and I go out with no buff/chi. Yah, everything I do is recorded so I have to change my recipe sometimes... I'm so predictable! CT doesn't let me kill eps like I did b4 now... QQ

I'm always open for constructive criticism so keep em coming! It's much appreciated.
  • Jamiesangus - Lost City
    Jamiesangus - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

This.
    CT's biggest problem is lack of pullers, we had 8 catas and even using TwoHandedAOE as puller we only had 5 pullers. But overall im enjoying the wars even though im stuck as scout lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Forsakenx for the amazing signature
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I don't even see how you can hate from outside of the TW? You can't even get in hahahhahaha, leggo!
  • breezee
    edited November 2012
    Options
    updated with nation wars vid too!
  • Darkangelbri - Lost City
    Darkangelbri - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hmmm....I haven't missed much from the looks of things.

@ Breezee - thanks for posting the videos at least I can come back to game knowing the server isn't dead
  • MasterPerian - Lost City
    MasterPerian - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Dang, werent u married to that funny wilkinson or w/e his psychic was? Im so out of pwi gossip lol. Teo's videos are damn good specially the ones he plays bm in AS vs Instinct - its like manual for bms in tw.

I am very impressed with the way Teo does his shet in tw. His graceful movement into stunning and backing off makes me jiz my pants...
    b:dirty
    What can you expect from filthy little heathens? Their whole disgusting race is like a curse. Their skin's a hellish red they're only good when dead they're vermin, as I said and worse. They're Savages! Savages! Barely even human. Savages! Savages! Drive them from our shore! They're not like you and me
    which means they must be evil we must sound the drums of war! They're Savages! Savages! Dirty redskin devils! Now we sound the drums of war!
  • breezee
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I am very impressed with the way Teo does his shet in tw. His graceful movement into stunning and backing off makes me jiz my pants...
    b:dirty

I think I will my comment at this...

ROFL

that is all.
  • breezee
    edited December 2012
    Options
    updated
  • breezee
    edited December 2012