The Journey of Insurrect TW double and triple defenses

Options
12346»

Comments

• KingCupac - Lost City
    KingCupac - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I got KOSed by Insurrect :] That's how bad *** I am.
    He don't like cougars
    He don't like moms
    He wants a 1 way ticket to a nursing home.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

Watchout, we got a badass over here.
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

Who are you again? b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • breezee
    breezee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    updated
  • Noriaka - Lost City
    Noriaka - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Those videos arent maybe the best for 1 reason. Opponents didnt let it show her anything better. Its like anyone record a pvp against some lvl 70's. Actually she is a good EA, in the videos she is doing her job, targeting ppl she is supposed to kill. Even in such easy war she can show something good.

I understand some ppl might dislike for the fact there is no real fight in those videos. Thx god we dont have to watch Noriaka's video from TW - 1st because hard to see her come to TW, 2nd because it would be hard for her to show any footage except dying to random r8 ppl. lol

Pretty sure Evanera would get pwned by Noriaka in pvp LMAO... Go sit more at south archosaur and try to be cool and tell how u love everyone. Maybe they will love u too. Wow so good.
    Yup you getting old :3.

I can only assume this a pathetic attempt to insult me but really
    you have no business typing my name. I was pregnant with leukemia...damn straight I missed some tw's you ****ing idiot. I know this game is more important than life to you but not everyone shares that warped psychosis. I am just going to sit back enjoy and watch you turn into a schizo , that is all the revenge I need
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

I can only assume this a pathetic attempt to insult me but really
    you have no business typing my name. I was pregnant with leukemia...damn straight I missed some tw's you ****ing idiot. I know this game is more important than life to you but not everyone shares that warped psychosis. I am just going to sit back enjoy and watch you turn into a schizo , that is all the revenge I need
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

Noriaka - Lost City replied to a message that was 4 months 23 days 18 hours 15 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
This discussion has been closed.