The Journey of Insurrect TW double and triple defenses

Options

Comments

• Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Let me thank everyone who participated in that TW. It was an amazing TW, good work everyone.
    Personally, I would expect a great come back from Insurrect. Please give us some good TWs, fun stuff.
  • Bobdevil - Lost City
    Bobdevil - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Bob....it never gets old reading your posts about "Insurrectum"... [come] up with a new "witty" name to call our guild.

I have called it "Insurrectum" from day one Xero; obviously you are one of the 10%. Sad really. b:laugh
  • Neo - Lost City
    Neo - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    me loves breezee <3
  • Xerobow - Lost City
    Xerobow - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I have called it "Insurrectum" from day one Xero; obviously you are one of the 10%. Sad really. b:laugh

Bob....please check with one of your literate guild mates and have them explain my post to you. Obviously you have trouble with the meanings of even the small words in the English language. If you can't find anyone to help you maybe try to sound out the words slowly and ask the five year old next door to help you with the big words.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bobdevil - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Bob....please check with one of your literate guild mates and have them explain my post to you. Obviously you have trouble with the meanings of even the small words in the English language. If you can't find anyone to help you maybe try to sound out the words slowly and ask the five year old next door to help you with the big words.b:chuckle

Wow Xero! If this is how you react to losing ONE TW to ChinaTown maybe you need to get some interests outside Perfect World b:laugh. I heard Insurrectum recruited 30 odd "Stalkers" after the TW loss b:chuckle. Is TW really that important to you little man? b:chuckle
  • Bobdevil - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Options

ROFLMAO b:laugh
  • Xerobow - Lost City
    Xerobow - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Wow Xero! If this is how you react to losing ONE TW to ChinaTown maybe you need to get some interests outside Perfect World b:laugh. I heard Insurrectum recruited 30 odd "Stalkers" after the TW loss b:chuckle. Is TW really that important to you little man? b:chuckle

This coming from a member of the guild that merged with VF and ~Remix~ in order to try and compete with us. Come on Bob....come up with something that cannot be turned against you. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    This coming from a member of the guild that merged with VF and ~Remix~ in order to try and compete with us. Come on Bob....come up with something that cannot be turned against you. b:shutup

lol wut you lost me here Insurrect has 3 times more vf members then ct so you guys are the ones merged with venge not ct and remix as far as i knwo ct and insurrect have same amount so yea plz come on with something better mister i take 80k non sparked

EDIt if they did you got there by merging tri-force kagebushi stalkers acid_rain click vengeful remix all into 1 and you talk they get 4 ppl from veng sad jsut sad
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Anyone ever stop to wonder why more VF went to Insurrect and not CT?

Not surprising they'd go to the "enemy" after really looking at CT leadership and how they handled guild relations and problems with VF.

Discuss.
    Here we go again....
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    no one is gonna discuss___ cause NO ONE CARES!!!!! ijsb:chuckle
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    AuRaGeN - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    who recorded yesterdays warb:angry
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    AuRaGeN - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I saw xDeathstrike keep dying, what a noob.

was a noob squad tbh
    suiciding into their eps ftwz
  • breezee
    breezee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    updated again! CT wins another war *gasp* Looking forward to more fun wars!
  • LookMyFace - Lost City
    LookMyFace - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • breezee
    edited September 2012
    Options
    b:shocked

OH Hi handsome! b:chuckle
  • LookMyFace - Lost City
    LookMyFace - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    hi breezeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    CT wins last war of TW season after their crystal is down to 100k twice.

That has to be the most epic trollolol of the year
  • zopran0
    zopran0 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i want see ezehc soloing a tw vs 20 vengefui noobs

cheze get buffs a cata and rush b... u vENGEFUI noobs try to kill him
  • breezee
    edited September 2012
    Options
    PVP vids now! Enjoy!
  • breezee
    edited September 2012
    Options
    updated
  • zopran0
    zopran0 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7jEn1oayy8

cheze charm ticked 5 times between 4:03 - 4:17

thats right?
  • breezee
    edited October 2012
    Options
    more pvp vids added today
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    breezee wrote: »
    more pvp vids added today

Your video's are nice but a lil fast for me- maybe my eyes just slow? b:cold
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Superb videos breeze. TiTeo's videos were also very enjoyable.
  • breezee
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Your video's are nice but a lil fast for me- maybe my eyes just slow? b:cold

Slow videos make me fall asleep... sowwies Ahira! Besides, if fast then u look cute flying away so fast. <3
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    breezee wrote: »
    Slow videos make me fall asleep... sowwies Ahira! Besides, if fast then u look cute flying away so fast. <3

If you just ran your vids at 2x normal, it would be possible to see a lot more of what is going on without it being crazy boring slow imo. Your videos kinda remind me of watching pvp videos from games I don't play, it looks kinda neat seeing all the action but have no idea what is going on. I vote for slower vids too, although obviously okay to go super speed when nothing going on (like flying back out after a death or w/e). Just my 2 cents :P
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • breezee
    edited October 2012
    Options
    If you just ran your vids at 2x normal, it would be possible to see a lot more of what is going on without it being crazy boring slow imo. Your videos kinda remind me of watching pvp videos from games I don't play, it looks kinda neat seeing all the action but have no idea what is going on. I vote for slower vids too, although obviously okay to go super speed when nothing going on (like flying back out after a death or w/e). Just my 2 cents :P

thx for the opinions. :D most my vids will be 30min + if it's not at the speed it's at... ppl really wanna see longer vids? My thinking is that most of the ppl who know what they are doing can follow with what is going on... you can tell when im stunned, when i use my wing of grace, etc... but i do agree that to the novice, it may be a bit too fast. Perhaps I know my EA enough that the speed doesn't bother me, idk.

I'll put up a poll for voting on it and try making my next vid a lil slower.

Also, Adroit, I don't believe you play anymore? amiright?
This discussion has been closed.