[DST Maintenance Discussion] 11-3-2012 [COMPLETE]

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    BTW GM's it shows my lvl on Forums at 99 lvl still and im 100 lvl.
    lol, same i'm lvl 82 now xD congrats on 100! :3 b:victory

b:chuckle Have you tried changing your avatar to your nickname, then back to your character?

EDIT: Actually I should do that too. I forgot I actually leveled for once.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Killrbeauty - Archosaur
    Killrbeauty - Archosaur Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I would suggest that they taste bad. But of course with a little magic you could make them taste sweet
  • Ceredin - Raging Tide
    Ceredin - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    b:chuckle Have you tried changing your avatar to your nickname, then back to your character?

nopes b:chuckle thankies <3 now it's fixed ;3
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    so how long the eastern servers gonna be down?

Dude, no one knows. They're probably down to round up the lucid guys because they did try to escape again.

@Ceredin Grats :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
  • Ceredin - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Dude, no one knows. They're probably down to round up the lucid guys because they did try to escape again.

@Ceredin Grats :D

thankies b:cute
    escape? o.0
  • greenmorphsui
    greenmorphsui Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So the website says that Archo is up but the game says its not? When will it be up? or is it my connection beign silly?
  • Fawkser - Sanctuary
    Fawkser - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So the website says that Archo is up but the game says its not? When will it be up? or is it my connection beign silly?

I'm also confused with that!
  • Ceredin - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    o.0 i can log into raging tides now xDD but it still says offline >.<
    on server status i mean xD
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    If you're looking at the server status page, it's never been properly updated for me and tends to lag behind by quite a long time. West coast are definitely down, and will remain down for about 30-40 more minutes, if they find the Lucid guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• greenmorphsui
    edited November 2012
    What are these lucid guys? b:chuckle
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    What are these lucid guys? b:chuckle
    NPCs that give you free stuff. They have a tendency to try and escape the game during maintenances and then people freak out when they're not there the next day.

Bounty Hunt guy's tried it too, recently.

NPC revolution!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• greenmorphsui
    edited November 2012
    Ohhh those guys :L Well they should hurry up and come outta hiding :P
  • syringelos
    syringelos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Mostlikely would taste like the world of ******** potions mana/healing pots that are energy drinks, bitter, disgusting, but useful and potent? lol
  • EricBeoulve - Archosaur
    EricBeoulve - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Mind telling me why it's showing the west servers on for awhile now. but try to log in and nothing with server status. but east and europe has been up for awhile.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Because the status page is broken. It has been for years. When the maint thread says "going down for 1 hour", it means 1 hour. It's only been 50 minutes.

Please, be patient. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2012
    Someone fix that sometime then, be appreciated ^^
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    but east and europe has been up for awhile.

DST hour change was last week for Europe (for the countries doing it), so the EU shouldn't have been down at all this weekend.
    edited November 2012
    Thats nice, showing east and europe online, but no west. So don't care.. Let me know when someone that actually knows a thing, love ya then^^
  • timmothyprince
    timmothyprince Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    yeah mp pot looks way better have to be blueberry un;ess hp is pamagranat yummb:dirty
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Thats nice, showing east and europe online, but no west. So don't care.. Let me know when someone that actually knows a thing, love ya then^^
    East went down 3 hours before west, that's why they're online. b:sweat That's why there's a difference between 9:50 pm PST and 12:50pm PST...

Again, please be patient. It's been 54 minutes. Not an hour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SKRIBBLE - Sanctuary
    SKRIBBLE - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    How long till they open Sanctuary server? As i have no idea whats the time in America .. lolb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    How long till they open Sanctuary server? As i have no idea whats the time in America .. lolb:surrender

At best? 5 minutes. At worst? Maybe 30 minutes, maybe an hour. Dunno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Empu - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Because the status page is broken. It has been for years. When the maint thread says "going down for 1 hour", it means 1 hour. It's only been 50 minutes.

Please, be patient. b:chuckle

But with the clock going 1h back, that 1h of maintenance would be 120min right? b:question
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Gangnam style.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    But with the clock going 1h back, that 1h of maintenance would be 120min right? b:question
    They said they'd be going down for 1 hour and didn't give a specific time value of when they would go back up, 1 hour is the same no matter how far you roll the clock back.

Not like we're not on Jupiter or anything. b:laugh I'm liking all these free posts I'm getting, and being relevant to the subject to boot!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2012
    Just checking if you guys said mainetenance is gonna happen, like a couple hours before hand or at least an hour. So everyone knew or all had to check the forum? not everyone does that, not most new peeps anyways. =p
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Just checking if you guys said mainetenance is gonna happen, like a couple hours before hand or at least an hour. So everyone knew or all had to check the forum? not everyone does that, not most new peeps anyways. =p

They post 9 hours beforehand. And for any new players that don't check the forums, now they know to check them. Which gives them a ton of information about the game they might not know as well as important information and announcements. Everyone should be checking them periodically. Usually only takes one maintenance for new players to learn that. I wish I had learned earlier honestly, would've saved me a reset note.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    They said they'd be going down for 1 hour and didn't give a specific time value of when they would go back up, 1 hour is the same no matter how far you roll the clock back.

Not like we're not on Jupiter or anything. b:laugh I'm liking all these free posts I'm getting, and being relevant to the subject to boot!

Let me help you get a 2nd color then b:chuckle
    v4liance wrote: »
    for about an hour of *real* time.

I just don't know what he means with it. As far as I remember, it has always been 120min+ for wintertime.

Not that it teally matters, servers will go up when they are done. Simple as that.
  • hartan
    hartan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    West Coast

Server Time

1:03:36 AM
    Server Name Heavens Tear Status online ....... But can't log in. How is that possible? Can someone give advice?
  • Nyxsa - Heavens Tear
    Nyxsa - Heavens Tear Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Heaven's Tear still not up. Guess we gotta wait just a bit more. =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RA Demonic Veno ~ Beloved Wife and Newlywed to Zulwarn and a Soldier of Borealis