[DST Maintenance Discussion] 11-3-2012 [COMPLETE]

124»

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Let me help you get a 2nd color then b:chuckle

I just don't know what he means with it. As far as I remember, it has always been 120min+ for wintertime.

Not that it teally matters, servers will go up when they are done. Simple as that.
    The server status page is broken/lags/never shows what it's supposed to show when it's supposed to show it and has been for years. For me and for many others, at least.
    Not that it teally matters, servers will go up when they are done. Simple as that.
    ^ Well put.
    Heaven's Tear still not up. Guess we gotta wait just a bit more. =3

I blame the lucid guys. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • greenmorphsui
    greenmorphsui Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I think its been an hour now :( They must be off for longer... :(
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    They probably fall asleep or drink too much potions. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Nyxsa - Heavens Tear
    Nyxsa - Heavens Tear Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It'll be up in no time

Then we can all get our dose of PW and be happy again.

:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RA Demonic Veno ~ Beloved Wife and Newlywed to Zulwarn and a Soldier of Borealis
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The GMs probably ate too much pizza and currently in food comas. b:chuckle Nah, they'll be up when they'll be up guys. Please be patient. GMs aren't keeping you from the game for the fun of it. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    The GMs probably ate too much pizza and currently in food comas. b:chuckle Nah, they'll be up when they'll be up guys. Please be patient. GMs aren't keeping you from the game for the fun of it. b:chuckle

b:shocked What if they make weekly bets to see how many people will complain about the servers going down?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
  • greenmorphsui
    greenmorphsui Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Oh and for the people who dont know the server status page is working now... or at least it is for me xD b:victory
    edited November 2012
    b:shocked What if they make weekly bets to see how many people will complain about the servers going down?

Then my money is on Genotypist to win that bet. Because Hey, you! is totally new and hasn't been battle, I mean forum, hardened yet. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Then my money is on Genotypist to win that bet. Because Hey, you! is totally new and hasn't been battle, I mean forum, hardened yet. b:laugh

I do have a penchant for picking correct guesses in such things, not saying that we do or do not wager on such things...

West servers are open! Thanks for your patience, everyone.

Cheers,
    Genotype
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
    edited November 2012
    genotypist wrote: »
    I do have a penchant for picking correct guesses in such things, not saying that we do or do not wager on such things...

West servers are open! Thanks for your patience, everyone.

Cheers,
    Genotype

b:laugh I'm sure you guys don't. b:mischievous

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29567308.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    b:laugh I'm sure you guys don't. b:mischievous

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29567308.jpg
    b:chuckle Rofl

Thanks guys :D b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I love how some people must always find something to QQ about.
    Maint to ensure the server doesn't get mess up from a changing clock?

OMFG, I was to lazy to check the forum once per day, and now I just started something that takes alot of time and all that time is lost.
    I demand you compensate me for this lost time, which was caused by my lazyness to check something once per day
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver
    _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I love how some people must always find something to QQ about.
    Maint to ensure the server doesn't get mess up from a changing clock?

OMFG, I was to lazy to check the forum once per day, and now I just started something that takes alot of time and all that time is lost.
    I demand you compensate me for this lost time, which was caused by my lazyness to check something once per day
    U know what I was in forum all day yesterday, I have been stalking it to see when they release the winners from the Halloween Pumpkins...and I STILL only had about a 2 min warning...so, snap out on others....makes sense...you may as well take aim at me as well...how dare us be so stupid?!!!!b:laughb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I think the only potion I'd enjoy eating/drinking would be the crab meat hp foods. I love seafood :3
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I think the only potion I'd enjoy eating/drinking would be the crab meat hp foods. I love seafood :3

Hear that, Hey, you!?

Keep on top of things or thou shalt get eaten by the bronyfish!

And knowing him, he'd make a video and post it on the forum. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    v4liance wrote: »
    So, for this special maintenance, here's the question:

Cherry and Watermelon.
  • RedWoodred - Harshlands
    RedWoodred - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ... Had you posted a Server-wide notice (that you do not hesitate to spam for your Zen sale - ijs), we would have not started that squad. How difficult would that be? You know, for those of us who don't camp the forums? Really? That just SUCKS.

So, tonight I see this:
    "Attention! This server will be brought down in 30 minutes for weekly maintenance. Please plan accordingly."

Glad you took my advice, New CM-person-sir. Now, where is my Zen Bonus, or game card, or some compensation? Oh yeah... please?
    Cash-shopper? That just means I have farmed REAL LIFE, and I want to spend my recreational funds in this game. +12 or GTFO!
    ---
    RedWoodred (Full 2nd Cast Nirvana AA Sage Veno); WiskrBisquit (Rank 9 2nd Cast Sage Archer); Puuka (Rank 8 Sage Psychic); Kanu_Unchou (Demon BM Nirvana Farmer); \Wasabi (Assassin); AerynSoon (Full G16+ Sage Seeker); DawnTreader (Mystic)
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Not to keep this thread from necro'ed but...I can't login on ANY pwi ever since Sandy hit east coast, i play from the netherlands....anyone has any idea? one and a half week since sandy hit east coast. i usually play Sanctuary, west coast, its not my computer cause i CAN login on other mmorpg's
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)