New Suggestion Thread

Options

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    mizery0101 wrote: »
    I would like to let you all know that I uninstalled this game almost immediately after playing it. Would you like to know why?

At first, during character creation, I thought the customization was great. Cute hair options, pretty characters. I loved it.

Then I actually played the game. I created a Tideborn assassin, btw. Your auto-route function is awful.. It tells me to go see an Elder. I click "Elder" to take me there. What happens? I end up way in an ocean next to an island I cannot get on. So I swim for ages to get back to the start area, only to read that your quest says to simply take a teleporter inside a house. Ok, why doesn't your auto-route take me THERE?

Then I go and finally see the Elder in town. Well hey, I'm IN TOWN now, so it surely should be ok to use the auto-route function this time right? ....nope.

This time I simply click auto-route to go to the blacksmith. What happens... It walks me straight off a ramp, into a pole and down in a little cubby hole next to the pole and just auto-runs into a pole and that's about it.

So yeah, if you're going to be this lazy with your game, that your auto-run feature doesn't even work well, then I don't want to play your game. /uninstall

I pray to the gods that whoever implemented that auto-route feature doesn't have a part in the Neverwinter game you're promoting. Because I'm actually looking forward to that game. *sigh*

The auto-route in this game is years old and as such doesn't navigate obstacles. That being said, it's not a reason to uninstall. At level 30 you get a free pair wings that puts you above all obstacles and that level can be reached very quickly. Anyway, they have improved it on newer titles and neverwinter wasn't even developed by them so either way you should be fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    another idea would be to do a makeover on the wizard skill emberstorm. since alot of ppl consider this skill to be useless, pw could redo the animation and skill text to make it useful again.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    So i was doing Valley of Reciprocity, when we entered i got disconnected from game,
    My net was working fine it isn't the problem, when i tried to logg back in game it said my account was already logged. So i tired to force-log but it still didn't worked. That's a glitch for sure.It's pretty annoying coz it happens whenever i do delta.

FIX-I have idea which i want to share with you since Delta has been giving a lot of trouble while teleporting in, I suggest why don't change the Rebirth Orders system to get in and put Scrolls of Delta to tele in directly but it will only work in squads of 6 ,and it should will only work if there's 6 ppl in squad in same range.(Just Like in Morai u get directly teleported to Any Order Elder if have those scrolls).

More Suggestion or Idea to Fix these issue is Most Welcomed and Appreciated !b:victoryb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • dabreezy
    dabreezy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Umm just a thought, Barbs? like animals, there's Tigers, Pandas, Wolfs, Lions. We all know that Tigers are number one in popularity if you are a Barb but i think PWI should make new versions like Bear(with colors like PolarBear, Black and Brown bears) Maybe a Barb Frog Exct. If you have animal suggestions just say em too :")
  • XOnOffX - Lost City
    XOnOffX - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Why can't you make it so we can take our toons onto another server =\ it sucks so bad to work so hard on something to have to leave it behind - i'd even be happy to pay to move them!
    edited October 2012
    Options
    When a character dies at OT it should teleport to OT not archosaur.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

They still havent fixed that? I havent been near OT for a while but i thought they had. :(
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Make the lvl 100 mystic skill weeping breeze dance reduce max hp effect work on boss in caster nirvana.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    mizery0101 wrote: »
    I would like to let you all know that I uninstalled this game almost immediately after playing it. Would you like to know why?

At first, during character creation, I thought the customization was great. Cute hair options, pretty characters. I loved it.

Then I actually played the game. I created a Tideborn assassin, btw. Your auto-route function is awful.. It tells me to go see an Elder. I click "Elder" to take me there. What happens? I end up way in an ocean next to an island I cannot get on. So I swim for ages to get back to the start area, only to read that your quest says to simply take a teleporter inside a house. Ok, why doesn't your auto-route take me THERE?

Then I go and finally see the Elder in town. Well hey, I'm IN TOWN now, so it surely should be ok to use the auto-route function this time right? ....nope.

This time I simply click auto-route to go to the blacksmith. What happens... It walks me straight off a ramp, into a pole and down in a little cubby hole next to the pole and just auto-runs into a pole and that's about it.

So yeah, if you're going to be this lazy with your game, that your auto-run feature doesn't even work well, then I don't want to play your game. /uninstall

I pray to the gods that whoever implemented that auto-route feature doesn't have a part in the Neverwinter game you're promoting. Because I'm actually looking forward to that game. *sigh*

I don't really see the problem with it, but then when I started playing this game there was no autopath feature at all and I still very much enjoyed it. I think the big problem is that they made the cities of Tellus and Raging Tides too confusing a layout. I personally still can't find most of the NPCs in Tellus.
    Make the lvl 100 mystic skill weeping breeze dance reduce max hp effect work on boss in caster nirvana.

Sage soul degen and STA don't work there either, same as they don't on regular Nirvana bosses. And that's fine by me; why make it easier? We need some challenges in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Hi all,

Every week there are more tickets to be made about bots, each report takes 15-30 minuets out of my time & could easily spend 1/2 of my gaming day doing so on only one server.

Each violator gets possibly 3 more chances if he/she apologizes. By this time that character could be high level & contributing to the corruption of server economics & also TW.

I've been trying to think of possible solutions to the growing bot problem & hope this idea is simple enough to take hold...

(1) When two pieces of equipments duration drops below 10, that character becomes white named.

(2) When three pieces of equipments duration drops below 10, that character becomes infamous.

(3) When 4 or more..deep red. (PvP or PvE server same solution).

This will allow passers-by to resolve the issue quickly as well as report if they so choose.

I hope you like my idea.

-mog
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • andehh
    andehh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    My friend said he liked the Tideborn opening screen for Perfect world a lot.

So that got us thinking, there could be such things as animated screen savers of all the PWI login screens? That would be cool :D

Just something small :o
    edited October 2012
    Options
    They still havent fixed that? I havent been near OT for a while but i thought they had. :(

I couldn't remembered if they did or nob. And then I got killed on my (at the time) level 2x BM there recently on HT and hit back to town. Ended up in Archo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I couldn't remembered if they did or nob. And then I got killed on my (at the time) level 2x BM there recently on HT and hit back to town. Ended up in Archo.

Dunno why the only way to go there from death is to die in SP. It's kinda ridiculous.
    edited October 2012
    Options

Agreed. Why can't they appear at the teleport master area in Orchid Temple?

Also, an added note... PLEASE put a banker/mailbox/NPC to sell stuff to in Orchid Temple so we don't have to constantly run back to Archosaur while questing. So annoying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • cheddydank
    cheddydank Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    make players a little home instance we can decorate and squad up to visit in- make it expensive if you want - which you will, could also give players a "home portal" skill-
    move a bank in there, like design a safe and make it your own personal bank NPC/mailbox
    player bed, with a well rested bonus if you like maybe sleep for an hour (afk). you could make pot plants (herbs) we can grow in our houses, i think theres alot you /could/ do with this idea, think about its devs and make our little toons a home to call thier own~
  • ArchSlayerZ - Sanctuary
    ArchSlayerZ - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    An item that lets you "transfer" non-account stashable items to the account stash once. Then once removed, the item transferred is returned to its normal state. This could be sold in the boutique.

Stop making things nonstashable. We bought the stone, can we use it please?

Add more items to the coin shop (in CORE i think?) and the DQ page. And have them account stashable.

Different style quests for bh100. Like not just killing things, but like race an npc, or swim and collect stuff. Not for the bhI but maybe bhII or bhIII. Just to add some variety.

Make bh lunar cheaper. It's not worth it to pay 500k and get some socket stones or chips.

Better rewards in EU and AEU, or at least a higher chance to get weap/armor.

Allow changes in the size of UI icons, boxes, ECG on the game screen. Playing on 1920x1080 or whatever hd is can be difficult bc everything looks so good. Except the icons, which are the size of a dust particle. Like just let us adjust the size of all the icons and maps and stuff.

Allow people to edit how their character stands and runs in the customize panel, like their posture.

Remove level requirement for orb of cultivation :(

Bonuses for time online moving complexly (playing) not standing Afk or flying across the map with a slow flyer or something

Stop making items timed for like the supply stash

More fun quests for 100+

Finally, PLEASE IMPLEMENT THE HOUSING SYSTEM AGAIN!!!! Yeah it doesn't have a whole lot of purpose I mean it's kinda like the sims but it could be fun like u get special quests after you complete building it or you get special item crafting stuff depending on how well your friends rate your house. It wouldn't be public of course but you could bring in squad members and friends could always visit. Maybe have a special chest which is the same as a bank. Idk. Something. You could upload images from you computer to put on the walls (appropriate of course). It would help recreate the whole community and friendship aspect of the game that has somewhat fallen through due to the repetitiveness of "oh it's time for a bj, and then I will walk through west, and then I will afk for a few hours". Lets mix it up! But not as much as you guys did with the motorcycle. That was bad. Omg

On another note, hurricane sandy is right outside and it's quite scary, so if you could do all that before I die, that would be great.
    Thanks!
    edited October 2012
    Options
    WTB gangnam style dance fashion before the fad has passed b:thanks

Make it happen PWI! b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • bigbearjohn
    bigbearjohn Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    please Make Wolrd Quest Auto-update To Next Npc So You Dont Have To Keep Clicking Back And Forth From Current Quest To Available Quest Then Repeatable. This Would Make The Quest Much More Fun And Less Of A Hassle
    [/SIZE]
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Frankie said they were looking into this awhile back but now he's gone and no word about it...

so I re-suggest to make TT mats stack higher than 20!

Also, things like big luminostones and big golden sculpture should stack higher than 100, since other mats do. And the divine elixirs should stack higher than 100 like the other pots.

In fact... why can't everything just stack to 1k+ lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited October 2012
    Options
    It would be great if we could have some sort of faction bank storage, like an NPC you talk to that allows you to store things (like a banker, but specifically for fac leader/directors only, and giving several banks worth of space with the possibility of expanding to as big as you need).

This is a pretty big idea so it probably wouldn't be implemented, but with the new rules about accounts I think it would be very helpful. I personally had 2 accounts before the rule change to use as faction bank, and both accounts are filled with characters with extended banks to hold all of the goods. With the new 2 account restriction rule, people generally already have the max due to wanting catshops or playing all ten classes so newer factions would not be able to make accounts for their faction banks.

And also... I would really love to see the Jones' Blessings back to the way they were when you got 5+ blessings a day. People like me with 8 characters on one account can't keep up... and stashing isn't an option when your account stash is filled with gear for those characters (unless they introduce account stash extensions; then I would have no problem). Or just take away the 24 hour rule thing so we could get a blessing whenever we wanted. That wouldn't hurt anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• griffinsoul
    griffinsoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Ok im planning on going into game design in a couple years and i have an idea and would like feedback and criticisim too (pm me) so here is my idea for a new race the:
    Shadow Walkers
    Backstory: The Shadow Walkers are the wardens of hell and have played little part in the war so far; until the Wraiths attacked Hellheim the city hidden in the mists where the gates to Hell stand, they released one prisoner and the beginning of the quest chain is based on you catching the Wraith. For think about it, is it Right that if you kill these evil critters they get oblivion? No they get punished and put in 'prison' only Noone remembers the Shadow Walker's Sacred duty until this creature gets out and forces communication with the Earthguard and Tideborn to seal the beast because they were hidden behind a seemingly impassable Wall of Mist. that had a Small island in the center more of an obsidion rock, the gates over the crater which empties into a bottomless pit.
    Classes

Reaperess

Female only
    Backstory: Beings made of shadows that take the Wraith to Hellheim, though physically weak the reaperess is a fearsome adversary to cross due to her ability to claim Souls for her own before casting them into the Gates
    Armor:Magic
    Weapon:Scythe (requires vit and magic,mainly magic you will see why on skills)(also it looks like its made of light like an aura more than metal, it glows)
    Stats:(based on mystic starter)
    Demon:HP increase 10% mp increase 10%
    Sage:Revive time increased by 1 minute All Souls summon time increase 1 minute
    Skills:(i dont have a full list but i will explain what its based on) The Reaperess Main points are a temporary Revive(has a timer, you can fully revive if you have a cleric but baisically she gives dead body mobility for those moments when cleric can't get close enough) and the fact that when she kills a monster she can absorb their soul after which she can summon that monster(same level as when she killed it) for about two minutes. No exp is gained for using Soul Capture(skill lvl 9) when mob is weak, she uses Wood spell however all her spells cost hp as well as mp to cast but because of this are more powerfull than the average spell(see the vit and magic weapon?) and has race skill (more on this later)
    Starter Description:(i have no software to design her so i will describe as detailed as possible)
    Skin is Seethrough like a shadow, Red eyes, pointed ears(all seethrough like a ghost) she has a seethrough nose and lips that are red and has fangs over the bottom,(face is feline) she crouches when running with her scythe against her back held by her right hand, the handle across her back like ^\. her top is black leather sleevless and a bellyshirt, it has an X connecting the back of it to her black leather pants and an X in front as well, it has arcane swirls based upon the ****(im not trying to be sexual its just how i imagined her) the pants are also black and have a red line up each outer side that curve and meet at her butt like an upside down U she has Black boots that go up to her thighs and have high heels. when she stands still her scythe is held across her shoulderblades with both hands grasping it on each side.
    Deathstalker
    Male only
    Armor:Light
    Weapon:Death Spikes(is like a long curved aura around his hands)(it requires strength and dexterity (mostly strength very little dex)
    Stats:(Based on Assasin starter)
    Demon: Increases Hp or MP dealt(hehe you will see) by Spirit Drain or Blood Drain by 5% increases def by 5%
    Sage:increases Hp or Mp Gained by Spirit Drain or Blood Drain by 5% increases def by 5%
    Skills:(yet again i lay out the baisic outline as how i visualize it) The Deathstalker classes key feature is that it learns Spirit Drain and Blood Drain at level 19 these being self buffs that make it so damage dealt by their Death Spike is transfered to hp if Blood Drain is in effect(not all just a percentage) and Mana if Spirit Drain is in effect, their other skills are based on close combat physical skills stun the enemy and then chain physical attacks, has very little range. Also has Race Skill
    Description:More beastly outlook but similar to Reaperess same seethrough skin, has a Snout with Canines (reaperess looks feline in shape Deathstalkers look more canine? wolfish?) sort of like a wolf it crouches to run and has spikes instead of hands(these are crossed when standing still and when moving they are held behind him dragging on ground), to stick into foes and drain hp/mp these gain a colored aura and change in length and shape, same as the blade on reaperess's scythe. he is bare chested to begin with and wears black trousers Outlined in red(waist,both sides of legs.) he wears black boots.

Racial skill:(i know its been killing you)

the racial skill is Shadowform it is unlocked at level 9. you baisically stealth and can walk through buildings and walls(not mountains only man made structures and trees) however water becomes like air and you fall through it like air and you cannot see anyone anymore than they can see you, also it eats hp AND mp to become shadow form

So this is me trying to design a class to begin with i know it needs alot more detail and stuff but i thought you should try to run it through, it will be a few years before i can be hired after all... Send me feedback GM plz?(meaning if you think its worth following through on let me know please, and if you do use it could you put my name in somewhere? i want to be known)b:victory
    Robert David Griffin
    (Gift)
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    how how about doing an npc for nirvana located in every city?

Reasons:
    - its one of the most farmed instances
    - it is duable ...since u did the same with the bh npcs (and faction base entry/cube)
    - would undo some of the damage done by the shops in raging tide

The thing is if u make a poll probably more 80% of the farmers will encourage this. the solution is simple and duable b:surrender (and it has precedent in latest bh npcs)

if u want to make it "profitable" put same 50k entry fee ...im sure most of us will pay just to get out of lagg...this way ull get a small coin sink and some happy farmers :D
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Make MOUNTS useable in instances.
  • Cola_Ris - Lost City
    Cola_Ris - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Ok im planning on going into game design in a couple years and i have an idea and would like feedback and criticisim too (pm me) so here is my idea for a new race the:
    Shadow Walkers
    Backstory: The Shadow Walkers are the wardens of hell and have played little part in the war so far; until the Wraiths attacked Hellheim the city hidden in the mists where the gates to Hell stand, they released one prisoner and the beginning of the quest chain is based on you catching the Wraith. For think about it, is it Right that if you kill these evil critters they get oblivion? No they get punished and put in 'prison' only Noone remembers the Shadow Walker's Sacred duty until this creature gets out and forces communication with the Earthguard and Tideborn to seal the beast because they were hidden behind a seemingly impassable Wall of Mist. that had a Small island in the center more of an obsidion rock, the gates over the crater which empties into a bottomless pit.
    Classes

Reaperess

Female only
    Backstory: Beings made of shadows that take the Wraith to Hellheim, though physically weak the reaperess is a fearsome adversary to cross due to her ability to claim Souls for her own before casting them into the Gates
    Armor:Magic
    Weapon:Scythe (requires vit and magic,mainly magic you will see why on skills)(also it looks like its made of light like an aura more than metal, it glows)
    Stats:(based on mystic starter)
    Demon:HP increase 10% mp increase 10%
    Sage:Revive time increased by 1 minute All Souls summon time increase 1 minute
    Skills:(i dont have a full list but i will explain what its based on) The Reaperess Main points are a temporary Revive(has a timer, you can fully revive if you have a cleric but baisically she gives dead body mobility for those moments when cleric can't get close enough) and the fact that when she kills a monster she can absorb their soul after which she can summon that monster(same level as when she killed it) for about two minutes. No exp is gained for using Soul Capture(skill lvl 9) when mob is weak, she uses Wood spell however all her spells cost hp as well as mp to cast but because of this are more powerfull than the average spell(see the vit and magic weapon?) and has race skill (more on this later)
    Starter Description:(i have no software to design her so i will describe as detailed as possible)
    Skin is Seethrough like a shadow, Red eyes, pointed ears(all seethrough like a ghost) she has a seethrough nose and lips that are red and has fangs over the bottom,(face is feline) she crouches when running with her scythe against her back held by her right hand, the handle across her back like ^\. her top is black leather sleevless and a bellyshirt, it has an X connecting the back of it to her black leather pants and an X in front as well, it has arcane swirls based upon the ****(im not trying to be sexual its just how i imagined her) the pants are also black and have a red line up each outer side that curve and meet at her butt like an upside down U she has Black boots that go up to her thighs and have high heels. when she stands still her scythe is held across her shoulderblades with both hands grasping it on each side.
    Deathstalker
    Male only
    Armor:Light
    Weapon:Death Spikes(is like a long curved aura around his hands)(it requires strength and dexterity (mostly strength very little dex)
    Stats:(Based on Assasin starter)
    Demon: Increases Hp or MP dealt(hehe you will see) by Spirit Drain or Blood Drain by 5% increases def by 5%
    Sage:increases Hp or Mp Gained by Spirit Drain or Blood Drain by 5% increases def by 5%
    Skills:(yet again i lay out the baisic outline as how i visualize it) The Deathstalker classes key feature is that it learns Spirit Drain and Blood Drain at level 19 these being self buffs that make it so damage dealt by their Death Spike is transfered to hp if Blood Drain is in effect(not all just a percentage) and Mana if Spirit Drain is in effect, their other skills are based on close combat physical skills stun the enemy and then chain physical attacks, has very little range. Also has Race Skill
    Description:More beastly outlook but similar to Reaperess same seethrough skin, has a Snout with Canines (reaperess looks feline in shape Deathstalkers look more canine? wolfish?) sort of like a wolf it crouches to run and has spikes instead of hands(these are crossed when standing still and when moving they are held behind him dragging on ground), to stick into foes and drain hp/mp these gain a colored aura and change in length and shape, same as the blade on reaperess's scythe. he is bare chested to begin with and wears black trousers Outlined in red(waist,both sides of legs.) he wears black boots.

Racial skill:(i know its been killing you)

the racial skill is Shadowform it is unlocked at level 9. you baisically stealth and can walk through buildings and walls(not mountains only man made structures and trees) however water becomes like air and you fall through it like air and you cannot see anyone anymore than they can see you, also it eats hp AND mp to become shadow form

So this is me trying to design a class to begin with i know it needs alot more detail and stuff but i thought you should try to run it through, it will be a few years before i can be hired after all... Send me feedback GM plz?(meaning if you think its worth following through on let me know please, and if you do use it could you put my name in somewhere? i want to be known)b:victory

this is impressive well i c ant wait to see these in PWI b:pleased
  • Alondark - Heavens Tear
    Alondark - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I think that they should add some of the R8 recast mats such as demascene ore to the DQ point list seeing as how even when in a faction only a few ppl can get those mats......
  • LordPsycoII - Archosaur
    LordPsycoII - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Please take a look at this....

Compaired to the new classes the 6 originals really looks lame...

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1064371
  • anangelslove
    anangelslove Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    after playing PWI for close to 3 years its been awsome but im getting a little bored while the new updates gave me some stuff to do mostly it gave me baby alts to make and level far easier then i did my 1st 3 toons. Then for the second time ever my fashion glitched and half poofed all togther and half was duplicated while i was making my ticket i realized i dont even like half this stuff anymore(they did fix my problem as always so ty pwi for that) but while waiting i thought ill just buy some new stuff problem theres nothing new to buy.....ever....its always the same stuff same sales new packs that only have a new mount but all my toons(9 of them) have mounts and gear.. so what about new good fashion new pets new gear and what about making the stuff in older packs available in the boutique now i know most ppl dont shop as much as me but i know alot of ppl that do and if you want my money so bad give me something to spend it on why not make a dye npc? sell all colors all the time theres rarely enough catshops selling anyways. or i love the housing idea id spend gold all day to decorate a pretty lil house..
  • sir1978
    sir1978 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    not neccesarily battle pets but it would be cool to have a pet that would go to town and sell your junk items or buy you pots when you don't have much time to play

thanks.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I just want to emphasis a point about game activity:

I dont know about the other servers but on Harshlands, world chat is constantly filled with bh100 chat and reletively speaking, almost nothing else. I only get my alt bh's/culti's done by soloing them.

Guys you REALLY REALLY gotta do something about drops in instances/grinding drops/quest rewards - anything to make a lower level player want to keep playing. And by lower level that includes anyone under 95 really.

I constantly help out newies with low level culti's and things. They usually request a 'friend request' which I accept and after a couple weeks I realize they are never on. There are newies coming to the game and then quitting shortly after.

Its the simple equation of playtime effort/fun verse rewards. In all the map where I've been going the last couple weeks levelling up some old chars of mine, the map is utterly empty.

Nice gears/weapons for lower levels or easier refining of current stuff would go a long way for starters. Maybe make every instance boss drop better and more things, and 2 x drops/coins for all mobs outside instances for grinding.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Keep up the suggestions guys :3.