New Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    it's not like venos don't magically need to pet level until high levels.

I can't think of any water quests you would need to level a pet for. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I can't think of any water quests you would need to level a pet for. b:surrender

My veno had a beast of a turtle back when dragon temple was active and popular.

It was not a pleasant experience to keep it leveled. And with how much the water is ignored in this game, it's just not worth the bother... which really does suck.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012

All of them you can just tame a new one while you're there. Regardless, low level venos should be able to level the water pets they want. ATM your options are to constantly get new pets everytime there is a water quest or just forget about the whole thing until high level. :P It is a complete and total pita to level the pets and it should be easier. Because at the moment the difficulty leveling it doesn't match the reward.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Because at the moment the difficulty leveling it doesn't match the reward.

That goes for all pets though. lol I remember getting my nix at 101. If I hadn't had VoS open at that time, and nix wasn't able to wrack havoc in 70s already, I'd have gone insane. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited October 2012
    That goes for all pets though. lol I remember getting my nix at 101. If I hadn't had VoS open at that time, and nix wasn't able to wrack havoc in 70s already, I'd have gone insane. b:chuckle

Ouch it would suck to not get nix until 101. @.@ Still though it goes double for water pets. Especially for low level venos or venos who don't have their maps unlocked. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • truekossy
    edited October 2012
    Even before worms, at least you could easily level a nix on sonera random 7X-8X mob you can kill easily until it was strong enough for you to take it against tougher mobs your level. Water pets can only level on... water mobs... and the number of those are rather limited.
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Enable the Divine Order of Shadow quest from General Summer permanently:

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/23665

Immersive suggestion here, Add a translucent giant lady up in the sky of realm of reflection as if we were actually looking out from the mirror.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
    edited October 2012
    Disallow Cerberuskin to swim:

l9otP.jpg

I would think having a dependency to live off of its own fire would disallow it to swim.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    All of them you can just tame a new one while you're there. Regardless, low level venos should be able to level the water pets they want. ATM your options are to constantly get new pets everytime there is a water quest or just forget about the whole thing until high level. :P It is a complete and total pita to level the pets and it should be easier. Because at the moment the difficulty leveling it doesn't match the reward.

I definitely agree. Though I think pet levelling in general should get some sort of boost because, while it might not be too hard to keep one tank pet your level, it gets pretty tiresome when you need tank/DD/air/water/possibly more pets your level. Water is by far the worst, but I don't think it would hurt to make some sort of pet experience cubes or pet hypers available (as I suggested somewhere in this list).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
    edited October 2012
    Have BONUS ZEN events for prepaid card users.

edited October 2012
    Implement these two things from Forsaken World:
    1. Purchaser Rewards: A new in game system that tracks your contribution to the game. Gain upgrades like exclusive flying mounts, unique glow effects, expanded inventory and fashion bag, and so much more! Be the first of your friends to sport a new title and motorcycle mount!

3. Enhanced Teleporting: Trackstones are for the slow. Use a Spatial Compass to go anywhere, anytime. Simply set a location on your compass and you can come and go with ease to your favorite locations. Or pick up a Loadstone to quickly go from anywhere in the world to a new location!

• slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Revitalize GV:
    -put basic badges from wave 5 (u dont need to modify the original quest...just assign an npc at starting point that will give u the quest for each wave...once u kill the wave boss...this way you'll kill spawn gv)
    -remove those mushrooms but put along with the basic badge a chance box that can drop

Mysterious Chip 10-Pack
    Mirage Celestone Pack
    Ecstasy Card
    Eye of Darkness

Shape the trials:
    -make the bound mats account stashable
    -put some big xp reward depending on the difficulty (like in AEU depending on level)
    -change the afk factor to require more

Kill powerleveling -nerf the FC XP to nearly 0 for what's under lvl 75

Fix the UI settings - Do something with the Raging Tide Shop Area aka FPS killer....change the spawn point or fix the settings in such a way that when i set everything to 0 to really be 0 no catshop no players....nothing.....basically distances/effects 0 to be real not "0 till verry close range" or idk something that really works killing the visual effects (to escape RT/West shopping area)

at least i choose to go in west arch but Nirvana as a farming place throws into the shop's claws by default

Demon/Sage Realms - i know its a long shot but is there a chance to do something here? an event, some treasure hunt, some wb's....something to bring back ppl inside (not only herb merchants)

Revitalize FB - put a basic badge in every "tabbed" FB hehe

And if u ...by any chance...build up a new farming instance....put it in EarthGuard Area....as it is empty like hell.

Show Dmg Log on DoT Attacks....or something to keep track of it....not just visual yellow writing.

Add some incentive to WQ/PW History Quest to make it a daily quest (a real daily quest)...maybe insert some influence or something into it?
    edited October 2012
    slamstone wrote: »
    Kill powerleveling -nerf the FC XP to nearly 0 for what's under lvl 75

You can already do this for several levels with an alt or something via Public Quest in Shattered Cloud Island. Don't need to take the quest, just grab an alt, fly it nearby or something, and start killing solo with it in squad.

How about nerfing that too?

• skitzo123
    skitzo123 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Make a WTB wc tab & a WTS wc tab that are different colors...the yellow wall is getting annoying. As for all other world chats.....leave it yellow and able to turn off as well :)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I really like slamstone's suggestions. Especially the one about putting basic badges in GV. That will really give people some more incentive to do Delta and people needing Chrono will have higher chances of getting help.

Since the new expansion appears to be removing the mushrooms anyway (not sure about our version but there is a chance) putting badges in there should be enough to make people keep running it.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • trufflles
    trufflles Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Shape the trials:
    -make the bound mats account stashable

or make them tradeable inside base and bound outside "the item will become bound once u leave the area" or something like that

and about wtb/wts its a good idea...but no offense...we have enough colors on the chat....too much rainbow is annoying...

and about the chance box in gv if u think it will ruin economy set the chips at idk 70% chance or something....at least u can hope to get something good...and if not....more chips on the market....which i think most of us agree are close to nothing farmable.
    edited October 2012
    trufflles wrote: »
    or make them tradeable inside base and bound outside "the item will become bound once u leave the area" or something like that

Sure, right after I tell you I suggested something that'd make PWI happier, since they'd make money off of it:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1465751

Angels Online already has a similar thing. Equips can be equipped X amount of times before becoming bound. There's an item in the item mall that resets this. That game's from December of 2007, while PWI is from 2008. Go figure.

edited October 2012
    Revitalize GV:
    -remove those mushrooms but put along with the basic badge a chance box that can drop

Mysterious Chip 10-Pack
    Mirage Celestone Pack
    Ecstasy Card
    Eye of Darkness

No. Just no. At least with the money drop everyone in squad gets a decent split of 70k+. With a box, you could have one guy get all of the prizes. And do we really need more money-card rewards? People complain already every time there is an event with them.

If they leave the coin drop in (which I don't hold out hope for since they removed it in China) everyone that does a full RB at least gets almost a mil in coin as a reward. Which is nice for the unlucky people like me that manage to never get pages and mostly get mirages instead of frags.

Basic badge idea is fine, but I still also think they should make the bosses drop cannies/raps or implement a quest that gives them, as a farming alternative to nirvana.

Edit: Also please please please a forum blacklist function that works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
    edited October 2012
    Change the swift talisman reward from lucid to be time limited upon getting the flyer, not the talisman itself. Also make it lasts at least a week instead of 3 days. That way everyone can use it when they get that level as opposed to some classes getting to use it at 20 while others have it expire before they hit 50.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Time_Lord - Harshlands
    Time_Lord - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Too many free mounts.
    I have 3 extra (unhatched) mounts because of free mounts, I have no reason to actually BUY a mount any more. If PWI wants people to buy mounts then they need to stop giving them away for free or at least have the free ones be slower than the ones players buy.
    Change up the items available in the Dragon Point system. Alternate fashions especially, even if it is the older fashions. Have limited edition additions to the DP system, such as a General Summer's tokens or (the return of) Medal of Glory available for a weekend.
    Also, and this might seem counter productive at first but hear me out, remove items from the cash shop. Some items have been there for soooo long, removing them would make them more collectible and if items were removed from the cash shop (with warning) occasionally it might encourage people to buy them while they are available.

Lastly, for now, sometimes it is very hard to get a group together for important quests, make some more single player quests that are worth doing (get significant rewards).

Those are my suggestions for now. I like PWI and I dont want to see it go the way of COH.
  • cheddydank
    cheddydank Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I have been playin PWI for almost a little more than 4 years and the 1 thing i have always wished for is a house for my player and furniture i can put in the house. Quest rewards furniture or cash shopped, i think it would ad a nice extra thing for players to do up and show off, if u could party up and enter the same "home instance" and show ur homes off. you could revamp world quest to give house rewads to make pple do it again :]

please add 1 door in archo that leads to your "HOME", which u can customize and rearrange, invite pple over for tea parties, or just afk in your own personal space in the game.

-Ryo
  • Iyeru - Dreamweaver
    Iyeru - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    cheddydank wrote: »
    I have been playin PWI for almost a little more than 4 years and the 1 thing i have always wished for is a house for my player and furniture i can put in the house. Quest rewards furniture or cash shopped, i think it would ad a nice extra thing for players to do up and show off, if u could party up and enter the same "home instance" and show ur homes off. you could revamp world quest to give house rewads to make pple do it again :]

please add 1 door in archo that leads to your "HOME", which u can customize and rearrange, invite pple over for tea parties, or just afk in your own personal space in the game.

-Ryo

We'll never get features unique to the pay to play version of Perfect World, which, the housing system is one of them.
    Have limited edition additions to the DP system, such as a General Summer's tokens

Seeing as Mysterious Chips can be gotten via Astral Orbs (Warsoul Tag >> Mysterious Chip is cheaper than 10 Astral Orbs for one.) in City of Abominations....

Also, suggestion:

Allow us to see the time we have left on a buff by hovering over its icon below our HP/MP bars.
    My character is a Psychic, over level 21 on Dreamweaver.
  • aleksihe
    aleksihe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You should make ragecomic/meme smiley set
  • Seldirima - Lost City
    Seldirima - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    (Just being a dork)
    MUSIC!
    It would be cool to add another element to the game... like music! In Forsaken World there was a Bard class in which using different skills played different chords, and sequencing them right gave a bonus! That was so fun! I would love if there was a musical class in a newer release.

Professions, maybe?
    If there could be professions that are like mini-games that give you special bonuses or something that would add a lot of umph to it! I think the crafting system is good, but it's kinda boring! I think that professions would be a new way to have fun when you're tired of grinding, or you just wanna do something different.

Examples would be like a musician (of course), a designer of some sort (Like things for paying guilds, houses- as will be asked for ^_^), artist, scholar (we could be scholars of PW history, that would add so much depth!), or anything else that would tie in really good! I love fantasy games and novels. PW is my favorite because of the awesome music and the gameplay is really fun, but there could definitely be more depth in the Perfect World.

And houses!!! Oh houses would be fantastic! One thing I loved about Conquer Online was the houses. I love to be creative, and I'm not the only one. Please consider making similar changes!

TL;DR? Hope not !!!

Thank you
    edited October 2012
    Allow us to see the time we have left on a buff by hovering over its icon below our HP/MP bars.

I would love this.

Something I forgot to suggest that has been annoying me for ages... make dragon point random dyes work together with boutique random dyes at the seamstress.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• truekossy
    edited October 2012
    I would love this.

Something I forgot to suggest that has been annoying me for ages... make dragon point random dyes work together with boutique random dyes at the seamstress.

They don't? Thought they did or at least used to. Then again, I haven't touched boutique dyes in ages when it's not a specific color on sale.
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    They don't? Thought they did or at least used to. Then again, I haven't touched boutique dyes in ages when it's not a specific color on sale.

Yea. Random dyes from the DQ points are listed as non-tradable, event boutique items. I wish they were useable with the other ones, as well.
  • Oo_Spud_oO - Sanctuary
    Oo_Spud_oO - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Now a pick up pet would be pretty cool, a small additional pet that picks up the drops, man that would save my back b:sad

PS PWI would make a bundle selling these b:pleased
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    b:victory

or at least put something like a cooldown clock shade....to notice u when they expire

and on a personal note....fix the buffs order...i mean they all get scrambled like eggs when more buffs/debuffs are inserted....bp goes from last to first and viceversa...mana drain switches position also....and one more...do something with the buffs rows....when more than 2 rows are filled cleric can't see wood and many debuffs whatsoever, therefore hard to purify.
  • mizery0101
    mizery0101 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I would like to let you all know that I uninstalled this game almost immediately after playing it. Would you like to know why?

At first, during character creation, I thought the customization was great. Cute hair options, pretty characters. I loved it.

Then I actually played the game. I created a Tideborn assassin, btw. Your auto-route function is awful.. It tells me to go see an Elder. I click "Elder" to take me there. What happens? I end up way in an ocean next to an island I cannot get on. So I swim for ages to get back to the start area, only to read that your quest says to simply take a teleporter inside a house. Ok, why doesn't your auto-route take me THERE?

Then I go and finally see the Elder in town. Well hey, I'm IN TOWN now, so it surely should be ok to use the auto-route function this time right? ....nope.

This time I simply click auto-route to go to the blacksmith. What happens... It walks me straight off a ramp, into a pole and down in a little cubby hole next to the pole and just auto-runs into a pole and that's about it.

So yeah, if you're going to be this lazy with your game, that your auto-run feature doesn't even work well, then I don't want to play your game. /uninstall

I pray to the gods that whoever implemented that auto-route feature doesn't have a part in the Neverwinter game you're promoting. Because I'm actually looking forward to that game. *sigh*