New Suggestion Thread

Options

Comments

• KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Make attendance sheets account stashable.

+1 to this.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    1) New GOD-tier bosses with unearthly high hp
    which can spawn a LARGE number of smaller bosses who can themself spawn mobs which alone have worldboss like hp...

2)also KI improvements - like detection of (multiple) players sparking and countering by f.e. auto self immunity buff or kiting/teleport away or auto bramble...

3)New drop destribution for multiple parties.

4)Different times for events(CoA,Dragon Temple, Theater) for international players, but players are still limited to only event per timespan

well maybe the original devs could have done all this but....
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Buff world boss defenses, triple their hp, and increase their attack damage. That should pretty much make them require a squad to kill them. Would have to revamp their drop table to drop like dot's or something along w/ chrono pages
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Buff world boss defenses, triple their hp, and increase their attack damage. That should pretty much make them require a squad to kill them. Would have to revamp their drop table to drop like dot's or something along w/ chrono pages

This +1, world bosses should be pretty much unkillable without three+ squads.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Make auction house available through the PWI Site, pretty much like DQ rewards points page...this means players can browse AH without opening the client.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Add DQ points to the following items:

FB Blood
    Budda's hand
    Mystical Fur
    Ragged Fur
    Limestone
    Green Fragment
    2x and 3x DQ items
    Organic Glue

All of these could just be like 1-5 dq points except the FB blood, which should scale in point value in a reverse order. EG the higher level the FB, the less DQ points it's worth. Why? So that people are more willing to help out with the lower level FB quests. The higher level the quest, the more likely it's gonna be easy for you to find a squad. So that's why.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • crazicuki
    crazicuki Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I, on the other hand, want the filter to be the least active possible. People would just make combinations to say "charm ****" as "charm r@pe" or "r@p3". Which is just the same, so why ban it?

People are way oversensitive when it comes to words/ cussing words. **** is also part of other words, such as "grape", so yeah, let's ban all the grapes from PWI. And drapes, and skyscrapers, and therapeuthics, and trapezii, and lots more.

It happened with grasshopper because it had "asshopper" in it.

Please, people, stop thinking kids are stupid. They are not so stupid that they will go around **** people because they know that word exists. They will not be traumatized from hearing that word. Also, their parents should know that this is a game where their kids will be interacting with all kinds of people from all over the world. So, if they don't want their kids reading stuff like "charm ****", they could just not allow them to play. WOOT, YAY!

LEARN TO READ THEN SPEAK PLEASE!!! I HAD THIS HAPPEN TO ME, I DO NOT NEED TO BE REMINDED IN A GAME, WHERE I AM TRYING TO RELAX AND GET AWAY FROM NEGATIVE POINTS IN LIFE!! There is no value to that word here in pwi, it is vile, and only describes a violent sexual act. People really need to use that word so bad...make them find a creative way to say it or just learn a hint of tolerance themselves, and accept that it is offensive, and find another word. If they are smart enough to have a larger vocabulary, which I am sure they are....why not use it? I can make a couple suggestions right now, powned, or owned, killed or wasted, wiped the floor with...etc...be creative...is what the game is forb:surrender
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Put a pool of water deep enough to summon water pets next to zoologist.

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    crazicuki wrote: »
    LEARN TO READ THEN SPEAK PLEASE!!! I HAD THIS HAPPEN TO ME, I DO NOT NEED TO BE REMINDED IN A GAME, WHERE I AM TRYING TO RELAX AND GET AWAY FROM NEGATIVE POINTS IN LIFE!! There is no value to that word here in pwi, it is vile, and only describes a violent sexual act. People really need to use that word so bad...make them find a creative way to say it or just learn a hint of tolerance themselves, and accept that it is offensive, and find another word. If they are smart enough to have a larger vocabulary, which I am sure they are....why not use it? I can make a couple suggestions right now, powned, or owned, killed or wasted, wiped the floor with...etc...be creative...is what the game is forb:surrender

You didn't even read that post, did you? Go play something else, learn to ignore the word, or come to accept that censoring it... would change nothing. People who want to use it will do so regardless while those with legitimate use will have issues... such as a certain character named G****fruit and yes, that's what it would be like for them. The last thing we need is more censorship. Active monitors for WC would have the effect you want without **** over everything else.

But by playing an online game you should expect to deal with things you find offensive and if you can't handle that, you shouldn't be on them.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    UNLIMITED black list space, I`m sick of constantly deleting previous ******* from my BL who seek attention on World Chat just to add new ones b:angry
  • Nut - Lothranis
    Nut - Lothranis Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Change the way ironguard works, so you can't use fortify to have 12 second god mode.
    Buff world bosses, add a few more items to world boss drop table.
    Give us a new god-like boss that's spawned by quest because even Harpy is too easy now.
    Limit soul of silence to psychics only.
    Lower experience needed for lower levels and increase experience needed for higher levels.
    Add new quests that are not plain killing/farming.
    Fix skill description for purge, add exceptions as it obviously doesn't work for some buffs.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Put a pool of water deep enough to summon water pets next to zoologist.

Try the zoologist in the harbor in east arch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Put blood paint on venomancers.

• Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Oh yeah... can't believe I almost forgot this one...

MAKE BLAZING ARROW OVERWRITE ITSELF SO ARCHERS CAN REBUFF.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Put blood paint on venomancers.

We have melee. As a veno, I agree fully.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Revert back old BH`s - Seat and Abba, waste of time to LF people or squads and need to rely on fail tards mostly. b:nosebleed
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    We have melee. As a veno, I agree fully.
    They should allow BP for every class, but only for close range mele damage. =P This way mages don't profit from it (unless they go mele the mobs for 1point of healing for every hit that doesn't miss constantly...), but venos in fox form that punch things would. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
    edited October 2012
    Options
    If you create a new character with the same name as an old character, the Elders' Blessing does not come up for the new character. Please have it come up on the new character, no matter if they were an old name.

edited October 2012
    Options
    Allow us to auto-deny friend requests, because some people don't take a hint:

H9DHE.png

edited October 2012
    Options
    Make the water in forest of songs dependent on the water slider:

http://i.imgur.com/yCHCJ.jpg

been like this since the tideborn were released.

Normal Water Versus Forest of Songs: http://i.imgur.com/yx9OF.jpg

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    They should allow BP for every class, but only for close range mele damage. =P This way mages don't profit from it (unless they go mele the mobs for 1point of healing for every hit that doesn't miss constantly...), but venos in fox form that punch things would. :D

... Yeah because that would totally make Archers into a clone of Assassins. Except that they got better ranged attacks rather than melees.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Make a dynamic shadow system for buildings, players, etc. Based on a new shadow slider similar to Textures. When the slider is to the left, shadows are turned off. When in the middle, old shadows are enabled. When on the right, dynamic shadows are placed, old stationary shadows are removed.

What are dynamic shadows? They are shadows that are based on the light source of the world. (a la skyrim) So when the sun changes height, your shadows change as well. This would make the shadows higher quality on buildings and structures, rather than to have them just as a silly texture that's overlaid on the land before the structure even is rendered.

Also, make a dynamic lighting engine to go with it, or else it won't work.

A cheap and absolutely free way of implementing this, as well as a new soften / sharpen / AA / DOF Engine is to use OpenGL rather than DirectX. That said, we should also have DOF. FXAA Should be enabled for older systems if you use this.

More reasons to go OpenGL needed?

DirectX needs an extra run-time that the consumer has to download separate from their drivers. OpenGL's run-time is provided with the drivers that the consumer has / updates for their Graphics Card.

DirectX is proprietary and closed-source. OpenGL is free and Open-Source.

DirectX came in 1995, while OpenGL was developed in 1992.

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ... Yeah because that would totally make Archers into a clone of Assassins. Except that they got better ranged attacks rather than melees.

Well, we can have that argument that archers deal physical damage (and if we did that, than we can apply that to wizards, clerics, and mystics and psychics), but I just think that anyone that does melee damage normally (venos, barbs, bms, sins, and seekers) should get it.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Well, we can have that argument that archers deal physical damage (and if we did that, than we can apply that to wizards, clerics, and mystics and psychics), but I just think that anyone that does melee damage normally (venos, barbs, bms, sins, and seekers) should get it.

+1, because Veno Bramble doesn't work on ranged physical damage.

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

Same here. The venomancer is the only melee class to not get the buff. Archers are a ranged class, and while they got some skills that work on melee attacks that isn't what they are meant for. I'm not trying to say that they are never meant to use fists and that they shouldn't. Because obviously make good use of it. But they are a ranged class. Venomancers on the other hand are a melee class. With a melee tree and a melee mastery. They are also a caster class, but they were originally designed as the only class in the game that was truly both. Long before seekers came around. It kinda sucks they don't get the melee buff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Allow Venomancers to re-order their pets' skills.

edited October 2012
    Options
    Make it so the camera is locked onto the head of your character so when you go first person, the camera adjusts to height (IE: Mounts.) This way I won't see the inside of my mount when I go first person on it >_>

• XShui - Lost City
    XShui - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    An option to reforge OHT gear.
  • VampySookie - Sanctuary
    VampySookie - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    more coins as reward for doing Xeno quest
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Add coins to the reward for DQ Quest.