Server war.

Options

Comments

• Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    We saw no such thing. But... whatever your figmative imagination wants to think.

You lost... To Kawaii... thats the point... kthnxbai

They had a draw... 2 fights vs 2 fights or so... can't really remember how many times they fought in the end... I do remember HaxNinja being there, but not KT... I just remember Jen dying, Pedro dying, Mala dying... me not dying b:avoid

Still... losing to someone doesn't mean you're bad at something... everyone's died to someone else in this game... so meh...
  • PedroSner - Heavens Tear
    PedroSner - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    We saw no such thing. But... whatever your figmative imagination wants to think.

You lost... To Kawaii... thats the point... kthnxbai

Guess you were the only who didn't saw, cause Gorg does seem to remember, and i belive everyone who was there did saw ..
    So, once again exaplain me how is a 2-2 beeing smashed ?LOL ...
    If you think you can beat me 1vs1, pm me in game ...
    edited September 2012
    Options
    They had a draw... 2 fights vs 2 fights or so... can't really remember how many times they fought in the end... I do remember HaxNinja being there, but not KT... I just remember Jen dying, Pedro dying, Mala dying... me not dying b:avoid

Still... losing to someone doesn't mean you're bad at something... everyone's died to someone else in this game... so meh...

Guess some people where there hidding in the bushes lol ....And they only remember what matter to them ...When comes to the part where they loose, they never remember lolol ...But it's cool , i just wonder if that person will 1vs1 any of us after the trolling he/she is doing b:laugh
    edited September 2012
    Options
  • HaxNinja - Heavens Tear
    HaxNinja - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Pedro and Jen were tied 2v2, i remember him 1 shotting her once o.o but it was usually a long fight between them 2.

Gorg... I won every 1v1 against you D:< and i also won against jen :3 so pssh go aways u liar
    Drakon Leader
    Levels 105 - 104 - 102
    750 Dex R8r
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I beat you 1vs1, gimme a cookie... I'm hungry

No cookies Gorg, the 'random alt' has them all lolol
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Pedro and Jen were tied 2v2, i remember him 1 shotting her once o.o but it was usually a long fight between them 2.

Gorg... I won every 1v1 against you D:< and i also won against jen :3 so pssh go aways u liar

true, u killed me with ur demon spark aps combo... then I told you to use skills and u got smashed b:surrender
    edited September 2012
    Options

Thanks for the post Mala, seems like some people might have 'forget' that , or maybe they weren't even there ...
    I don't recall anyone else beeing there that day actually lol ...So kinda wonder who the random alt is , and if he/she will actually 1vs1 any of us , attending he sounds so Pro...b:chuckle
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I remember winning 3 times versus you that day, IJS!!
    Drakon Leader
    Levels 105 - 104 - 102
    750 Dex R8r
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I remember winning 3 times versus you that day, IJS!!

I remember you PMing me letting you win 3 times that day.... 3 1vs1... 3 times begging... makes sense b:bye
    edited September 2012
    Options
    You making sense? Thats a first o_O
    Drakon Leader
    Levels 105 - 104 - 102
    750 Dex R8r
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    gtfo to a euroserver.

nuuuu, euro servers kinda suck, considered it though. Been in crystal desert server now for a while after swapping around servers b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Indeed, the top must be you in your mount walking arround west ' Best BM' lol ...

Would like to see 10 of your best members (RoC or Karma what place you are, you can even mix it 5 on each if you want), against 10 of the best GoldDigrz members.

Pm me in game if you wanna try that out, sure we will find day , place and time to do it. b:bye

We would gladly take this challenge if it was worth it for us to log-on. 1billion coin pot would do. Each member pays 100mil. Put your money where your mouth is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    Options
    We would gladly take this challenge if it was worth it for us to log-on. 1billion coin pot would do. Each member pays 100mil. Put your money where your mouth is.

Sure, for me 100M it will be, once i have no issue or doubts.
    I'll ask 10 of our members once i can't respond for them , you ask to your top 10 players.
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Just counted on the rooster, 11 aren't full r9, however partial.
    Example, OnTheEdge (Stage 3 rank9 daggers), or Selviant ( i think she has 3 or maybe 4 pieces).Nazgrel that wasn't even on Trololol, etc.So yes you did manage to get basically 70 full r9 players. One more, one less, was arround that Alpha.

If you haven't posted the roster, i'm sure someone would come out here, and say ' We didn't even had roster, we just went into TW'. Anyway , like i asked Steopie, to bring theyr best 10 members (either those are Karma , RoC , Kukulodance or what other faction was and jumped on Trololol) and we would bring our 10. Sounds like he doesn't like the idea.
    Somehow, i'm not surprised ,go figure b:laugh

Here, allow me to clear it up some. These are the people I refer to when I count non r9s. Bolded means I'm not sure if they geared up by the time they were entered into tw.

War 1
    xylolyx, immortal, ouka, mystic, dorkhealer, dajaji, marin, foreverchi, jules, pink, nissan (grats on finally finishing r9 the day of this post), selviant, retsuko , taleon, sheswes , moonmio, sashagray, cofari, amourie, hikka (at this time, possibly had +10 n3 by this time), myramist, waterfalls (missing weapon, originally counted as r9), olletha, neemasparrow (not sure if r9'd while out of tw), morithiel, lukesfang, fistriel, nazgrel

Total: 28 +/- 3

War 2
    xylo, ouka, mystic, dajaji, domgrath (originally counted as full r9), marin, foreverchi, immortalz, godmodule , jules, nissan, selviant , retsuko, sheswes, taleon, moonmio, nalimus, amourie, myramist, waterfalls (missing weap, originally counted as r9), olletha, neemasparrow (not sure if r9'd while out of tw), sashagray, michiko (same reason as neema), lukesfang, fistriel

Total: 25 +/- 4

I hope this clears up the way I count the r9s. And personally, I would grats these people to performing up to par with r9s with such gear at this time since of course, they were believed to be.

Edit: thanks moose for picking up those that I wasn't sure of.
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    wow...thread evolved from a discussion on "knowing your team-mate beats skill" to "Trolololo beat people who worked together for a year" (which could kinda get used for skill>team knowledge argument...but not really.)to "but this one time in pk you..."

so....where did the "server vs server" discussion go to? :o

In all honesty, in games where they have true server vs server battles, it could be considered lucky if 1% of the people involved have met each other at least once let alone known each other well enough to know gaming styles. And those battles are fun, and people win or lose, but in the end it all comes down to how well and how quickly they can adapt their play style to fit and work well with the others, the server with the best adapting players wins. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    wow...thread evolved from a discussion on "knowing your team-mate beats skill" to "Trolololo beat people who worked together for a year" (which could kinda get used for skill>team knowledge argument...but not really.)to "but this one time in pk you..."

so....where did the "server vs server" discussion go to? :o

In all honesty, in games where they have true server vs server battles, it could be considered lucky if 1% of the people involved have met each other at least once let alone known each other well enough to know gaming styles. And those battles are fun, and people win or lose, but in the end it all comes down to how well and how quickly they can adapt their play style to fit and work well with the others, the server with the best adapting players wins. b:bye

you arent allowed to post anymore untill you 1v1mebro b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Here, allow me to clear it up some. These are the people I refer to when I count non r9s. Bolded means I'm not sure if they geared up by the time they were entered into tw.

War 1
    xylolyx, immortal, ouka, mystic, dorkhealer, dajaji, marin, foreverchi, jules, pink, nissan (grats on finally finishing r9 the day of this post), selviant, retsuko , taleon, sheswes , moonmio, sashagray, cofari, amourie, hikka (at this time, possibly had +10 n3 by this time), myramist, waterfalls (missing weapon, originally counted as r9), olletha, neemasparrow (not sure if r9'd while out of tw), morithiel, lukesfang, fistriel, nazgrel

War 2
    xylo, ouka, mystic, dajaji, domgrath (originally counted as full r9), marin, foreverchi, immortalz, godmodule , jules, nissan, selviant , retsuko, sheswes, taleon, moonmio, nalimus, amourie, myramist, waterfalls (missing weap, originally counted as r9), olletha, neemasparrow (not sure if r9'd while out of tw), sashagray, michiko (same reason as neema), lukesfang, fistriel

I hope this clears up the way I count the r9s. And personally, I would grats these people to performing up to par with r9s with such gear at this time since of course, they were believed to be.

Your post clearly shows you have no idea who you played with since a lot of those people you count as non-r9 had r9 way before Trolololo existed... b:bye
    edited September 2012
    Options

War 1

War 2

Alpha, i'm not sure if you are serious or not ...LOL...But like i have you in good consideration, so i'll just say this :
    -Some people you listed they do have full r9 way way before Trololol ..Example, Neema Sparrow, Olletha, Michicko,GodModule, etc etc ...No even gonna bother list every name, but i assure you a good part of those you said, they did had those gears, refines and gems, even before trololol.
    But ok, i'm sure sometime soon, there will be someone saying you guys were rocking TT90 in TW so, it really doesn't matter..Thanks however, for sharing the information on the thread you created ;)
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    WAAHHHH and they called us but... but... buttdiggers WAAHHHH and... and... they "outgeared" us waaaahhhhh... and they rolled us 2 weeks in a row and made us leave tw..... waahhhhhh

cant wait to watch PvE team get rolled by true skill for 1bil coins rofl

bad hyperbabies are bad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
    edited September 2012
    Options
    WAAHHHH and they called us but... but... buttdiggers WAAHHHH and... and... they "outgeared" us waaaahhhhh... and they rolled us 2 weeks in a row and made us leave tw..... waahhhhhh

cant wait to watch PvE team get rolled by true skill for 1bil coins rofl

bad hyperbabies are bad

So far everything you said, has been either a lie, or non-sense (points at the etherblade subject where suddenly you never answered again). Like the previous posts you made , i will assume you are mad or something similar due to all that rage and trolling.
    Sorry if we hurt your pixel feelings b:chuckle
  • unceuncerave
    edited September 2012
    Options
    So far everything you said, has been either a lie, or non-sense (points at the etherblade subject where suddenly you never answered again). Like the previous posts you made , i will assume you are mad or something similar due to all that rage and trolling.
    Sorry if we hurt your pixel feelings b:chuckle

k im totally mad of a hyper baby who cant play their class and spends thousands of dollars on virtual gear to keep this game free for me all the while losing in pvp. b:chuckle

Please Ehms record this sht I wanna laugh as PvE 10 best get wrecked.
    edited September 2012
    Options
    k im totally mad of a hyper baby who cant play their class and spends thousands of dollars on virtual gear to keep this game free for me all the while losing in pvp. b:chuckle

Please Ehms record this sht I wanna laugh as PvE 10 best get wrecked.

Sure , i keep loosing to who?you?
    1vs1 me and show me that b:pleased

Once again, if i spend thousand of Euros, i might have them ...Don't know just pointing that out, cause i got this thing called 'Job' , you should look for it on Google...People actually work so they can have money to buy stuff, and eventually spend on games, vacations and other stuff..
    But i guess you are a 14 years old kid, so no point explaining you that yet b:cute
  • unceuncerave
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Sure , i keep loosing to who?you?
    1vs1 me and show me that b:pleased

Once again, if i spend thousand of Euros, i might have them ...Don't know just pointing that out, cause i got this thing called 'Job' , you should look for it on Google...People actually work so they can have money to buy stuff, and eventually spend on games, vacations and other stuff..
    But i guess you are a 14 years old kid, so no point explaining you that yet b:cute

Oh job right... see kid there's this thing called bills a girlfriend and worthwhile things to spend money on. You know REAL LIFE activities but I guess you wouldn't know about that basement dweller keep dumping thousands into this near dead game and in a few years where did it go... oh wait its gone.... my house, car, and soon to be my fiancee will still be here.. what will your life hold....

kudos kid for showing your stupidity once again

Pedro for new onion 2012
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Oh job right... see kid there's this thing called bills a girlfriend and worthwhile things to spend money on. You know REAL LIFE activities but I guess you wouldn't know about that basement dweller keep dumping thousands into this near dead game and in a few years where did it go... oh wait its gone.... my house, car, and soon to be my fiancee will still be here.. what will your life hold....

kudos kid for showing your stupidity once again

Pedro for new onion 2012

Grats you are now paying a car, or a house, something that others, might have already paid before even started playing here... ;)
    You think thousand of euros (like you pointed) means any thing?maybe for you they sound like a huge amount, for others maybe nothing special ..I didn't spend money cause i needed him , if i did, maybe it's cause i have it, just saying.
    You assume too much, when all you do is trolling, and honestly your trolling is quiete bad.

Once again, my stupidity might be alot, however it still doesn't seem to match yours.
    So like you talk so much about what others do, or you expect them to, try to do something usefull yourself lol b:chuckle

Try to keep it on the subject of thread, cause besise that you haven't said anything correct b:bye

P.S.:Done answering you once you haven't said anything that makes sense lol
  • unceuncerave
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Grats you are now paying a car, or a house, something that others, might have already paid before even started playing here... ;)
    You think thousand of euros (like you pointed) means any thing?maybe for you they sound like a huge amount, for others maybe nothing special ..I didn't spend money cause i needed him , if i did, maybe it's cause i have it, just saying.
    You assume too much, when all you do is trolling, and honestly your trolling is quiete bad.

Once again, my stupidity might be alot, however it still doesn't seem to match yours.
    So like you talk so much about what others do, or you expect them to, try to do something usefull yourself lol b:chuckle

Try to keep it on the subject of thread, cause besise that you haven't said anything correct b:bye

kid quit talking out your *** again. I seriously doubt you own sht if youre wasting thousands on a game and 4-5 grand is nothing but thats something I would ratehr save for you know...useful things not something thats going to drop dead in less then 2 years but hey if you want to be stupid then go for it

btw youre one to talk about keeping it on subject when you started it with all this 1v1 me bro business and now youre trying to change the subject because your backed into a corner once again

PS Pedro for new GD Onion 2012.
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Why do people even care about what others do with their money? Pointing out that someone spent money on a game that's going to die means you wish you could've done the same but couldn't afford it and have to hate on those who could...
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    you arent allowed to post anymore untill you 1v1mebro b:chuckle

O.o

I be scared...b:cry

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • unceuncerave
    edited September 2012
    Options
    gorgy baby doll i know hes your guildmate and all... but he can stand up for himself

one shouldnt assume that someone CANT afford something because they CHOOSE not to

i make 80 grand a year salary sure its not super amazing as i just started my career in computer forensics

common sense is common gorgypoo

why invest in a sinking ship when you could invest into the designs of a new and better one that has a longer life span if one chose to do so

Vote for Pedro for GD Onion 2012.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    gorgy baby doll i know hes your guildmate and all... but he can stand up for himself

one shouldnt assume that someone CANT afford something because they CHOOSE not to

i make 80 grand a year salary sure its not super amazing as i just started my career in computer forensics

common sense is common gorgypoo

why invest in a sinking ship when you could invest into the designs of a new and better one that has a longer life span if one chose to do so

Vote for Pedro for GD Onion 2012.

i was going with mexiconion for a while, since i was the one that coined "vanilla onion" and that stuck like glue. however the more he talks i think 1v1mebroSner fits a lot better, and its something that he can be the best at, unlike anything in the onion family of which he will never measure up to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]