but but....

i even changed my signature b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • PedroSner - Heavens Tear
    PedroSner - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    but but....

i even changed my signature b:sad

LOLOLOL now i feel special with that signature AHAHAHA awsomeeeee loooool b:victory
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    HT, i got this. I will go to server war alone.
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i was going with mexiconion for a while, since i was the one that coined "vanilla onion" and that stuck like glue. however the more he talks i think 1v1mebroSner fits a lot better, and its something that he can be the best at, unlike anything in the onion family of which he will never measure up to.

where's the Like button when you need it? b:angry

I support Sasha's idea XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Alpha, i'm not sure if you are serious or not ...LOL...But like i have you in good consideration, so i'll just say this :
    -Some people you listed they do have full r9 way way before Trololol ..Example, Neema Sparrow, Olletha, Michicko,GodModule, etc etc ...No even gonna bother list every name, but i assure you a good part of those you said, they did had those gears, refines and gems, even before trololol.
    But ok, i'm sure sometime soon, there will be someone saying you guys were rocking TT90 in TW so, it really doesn't matter..Thanks however, for sharing the information on the thread you created ;)

I'm going to respond to the post directed at me and not get involved in all that chatter the past 2 pages...as much as I enjoy witty humor.

There's a reason why Neema was bolded as I explained before the list. Module was working on full r9 then. Heck he even got his armors before the weapon as a DD -_-. RoC's psys had weapon + 2-3 pcs of armors. A good number of people, for example, Retsuko, Nissan, Nalimus, Waterfalls (and I name these b/c I talked to them about it) had partials (or just weapon lol) at the time (of course now, except for Retsuko, they have completed sets.)

However I do believe I was wrong about Michiko_X's gear status.

Either way, I think nobody can deny that 6pc is quite the gain from 5 pc when it comes to r9, and not just in defenses...And nirvana armors are significantly inferior to r9. But if their performances are that phenomenal with what they had, well, makes me glad I was with them.

Edit: Just cause Alpha has to complain, fml, there goes my last weeks tw upload again. >=((((
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    (of course now, except for Retsuko, they have completed sets.)

b:surrender
    Only the belt to go!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    OmniX - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Its like arguing with a wall D:
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Its like arguing with a wall D:

a wall of text? :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Ewings - Heavens Tear
    Ewings - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Interesting idea, i think it will be mostly random like COA. So shud be quite interesting.

I normally dont wanna get involved in the whole my guild beats urs etc. etc. debate but I hope its not alot of GD in there cause the last time they represented us at something I got taunted for being in a fail server for a month afterwards...... by my evil siblings...

(Remembers the harpy wraith and shudders)
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Still no top 10 GD selected for the 2b pot fight.

Scurred?
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Still no top 10 GD selected for the 2b pot fight.

Scurred?

*hits*

Be nice.b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    he last time they represented us at something I got taunted for being in a fail server for a month afterwards...... by my evil siblings...

(Remembers the harpy wraith and shudders)

I laughed at them for failing at Harpy as well... still, they got to that instance... where was Radiance?
    edited September 2012
    gorgy baby doll i know hes your guildmate and all... but he can stand up for himself

one shouldnt assume that someone CANT afford something because they CHOOSE not to

i make 80 grand a year salary sure its not super amazing as i just started my career in computer forensics

common sense is common gorgypoo

why invest in a sinking ship when you could invest into the designs of a new and better one that has a longer life span if one chose to do so

Vote for Pedro for GD Onion 2012.

I'm not defending him at all. I'm just defending each individual's right to do whatever they want with their money as long as THEY consider it's worth it. One invests where they want to as long as they can and want. You never know what other things he's investing into... common sense is common, whoever you are :) It's his money, so you have no judgement over that matter. Judge where YOU invest YOUR money instead. Each person has their priorities and necessities. I personally chose not to waste money on this game anymore (and not like I can either now since my country pretty much blocked any transaction made in dollars abroad), but there was a point where I would waste a lot on it while I also did on other things. Call it investment or not, it was and is my money. The same goes for him and any other that spends money on a game. Not like the money he's spending comes out of your pockets anyway... xD

Have fun y'all b:bye

oh, double post
  • Ewings - Heavens Tear
    Ewings - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I laughed at them for failing at Harpy as well... still, they got to that instance... where was Radiance?

Not teaming up with Drakon to kill Enrage?
    edited September 2012
    Not teaming up with Drakon to kill Enrage?

Where was Radiance? Don't justify yourself with accusations.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    Where was Radiance? Don't justify yourself with accusations.

He replied to you properly with a clever fact.

Radiance was in the other room and moved on. :>
    edited September 2012
    He replied to you properly with a clever fact.

Radiance was in the other room and moved on. :>

Again, where was Radiance when they had to fight Harpy Wraith? b:bye
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited September 2012

I'll ask you what relevance does a PvE challenge have anything to do with PvP? O wait GD doesn't know the difference between the two. And got their ***** handed to them like usual by better skilled players. b:bye
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012

Radiance has killed Harpy a couple times now with a squad of 5-6.

Where was GD when this scenario happened? Oh right..not only did they get kill farmed by Trolololo but Harpy kill farmed them too. b:chuckle
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited September 2012

I would grats these people to performing up to par with r9s with such gear at this time since of course, they were believed to be.

Well you know I never Disappoint during a tw Alpha Alpha.

As for my pick for team I'de say the best team would be ARCR's main 6 with the addition of

Scrubby, Sano, Alpha alpha, and Evanera on his veno
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Kane_lust - Heavens Tear
    Kane_lust - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wow o.o, a lot more replys then i expected. But sadly it seems this is just the Trololo Guild chat.
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    this game is dead Good Wars II will never come to PWI
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Why can't weeeeeeee be friendsss.
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Bez > tight?

ISHYGDDT

guise.
  • stealthxbomber
    stealthxbomber Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Mastema > ???
    forum. what r u doing. forum. stahp.
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    What no more replies from the Fails at GD? (exception of BiB the only decent remaining player there, the rest being garbage fair weather fan hyperbabies)

Where's the 2bil pot team 1v1Brosner? Faction afraid to get wrecked by trololol again?

And Gorgie baby why you dodge questions asked?

@ stealth Everyone > Mastema.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    Welp, looks like GD backed out of their own offer.

It's official now. GD offered a 10v10 against us and backed away from it. b:cute
    edited September 2012
    What no more replies from the Fails at GD? (exception of BiB the only decent remaining player there, the rest being garbage fair weather fan hyperbabies)

Where's the 2bil pot team 1v1Brosner? Faction afraid to get wrecked by trololol again?

And Gorgie baby why you dodge questions asked?

@ stealth Everyone > Mastema.

I'll 1vs1 you for 100M bet, once you keep speaking about it so often :)
    PM in game, and i'll 1vs1 you 100M bet ...
    edited September 2012
    We did back away ?Did anyone here refused?Sorry if i don't see it...
    Like i said to Ehmi, pm me in game ...So far none has done it ...b:bye

P.S.: Go back and see what was my answer to him , maybe then you would avoid post non-sense things.

Welp, looks like GD backed out of their own offer.

It's official now. GD offered a 10v10 against us and backed away from it. b:cute
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Sure, for me 100M it will be, once i have no issue or doubts.
    I'll ask 10 of our members once i can't respond for them , you ask to your top 10 players.

this was your last direct reply on the subject

a 1 out of 10 response from your team....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]