New expansion CN

Options

Comments

• thealfawolf
    thealfawolf Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i congree with this mad mans rant this game is flawed like no others mother but i love it tw is awsome squad instances are fun but im not cool with no 8 hour farm limit; i farm my *** off in momagnon for herbs and dq. plus i spent alot of money and i dont want it to be a waste XD b:victory

this madman is my Girl Friand and i agree with her
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This is ridiculous!! I am a new member this year and I am appalled at how everyone spends money on this game and you can change this over selfish reasons! If you plan to make these changes I am betting we will all drop this game because everyone has been faithful!!!! There is a lot of people that will not put up with this and go elsewhere! I think you need to reconsider your changes or whomever created this will lose a lot of money and contributors!! I expect you will not change what we have or I can assure you that we will all go elsewhere! If this goes into effect I among others will be done! I myself have spent money and to me this is a way to hurt and destroy your own creation of something everyone enjoys. Believe me you..this will hurt what you have created. Even Facebook wouldn't do this to their own members!! Reconsider or you will be out of business! Trust me! It is bad enough we deal with the flaws but enjoy it anyway however the rules being put in place will be detrimental to your loyal players.

i bet this is a copy and paste form response to any change that has ever happened in any game this guy has ever played, ever.

also, afk leveling will give me time to get involved with other games while i level up alts. an F2P game that plays itself, genius.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thealfawolf
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i bet this is a copy and paste form response to any change that has ever happened in any game this guy has ever played, ever.

also, afk leveling will give me time to get involved with other games while i level up alts. an F2P game that plays itself, genius.

she actilly just typed this all out a few mins ago she dose not copy and past and it is a she NOT a he
  • ZinneD_ - Sanctuary
    ZinneD_ - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Floating Dragon and the Naruto-ish Frog Mount!!! b:victory
    In this Perfect World, those that are Made-In-China are the originals whereas ours and other servers are just cheap imitations...b:sad
  • phisyc
    phisyc Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    as long as you are above lvl 30, and not in safe zone or blue name protection zones (it will be marked on the map) , you will be treated same as white name players
    what?no more PvE servers?
  • phisyc
    edited August 2012
    Options
    1. each character is only allowed to farm 8 hours a day, after the 8 hours timer ends, you will not receive any exp/spirit/coin/drops (timer starts after you deliver any hits to mobs or being hit by any) any person in the squad with farming timer at 0 landing any hits on boss/mob will also result in not dropping anything at all (only instance not affected by the timer is RB)
    wtf?i just want to help my friend with some quest but dont want to have my timer started,or im just going through the map on my mount and get suddenly hit by a lvl 10 mob and have my timer started,are you serious?
  • thealfawolf
    edited August 2012
    Options
    phisyc wrote: »
    1. each character is only allowed to farm 8 hours a day, after the 8 hours timer ends, you will not receive any exp/spirit/coin/drops (timer starts after you deliver any hits to mobs or being hit by any) any person in the squad with farming timer at 0 landing any hits on boss/mob will also result in not dropping anything at all (only instance not affected by the timer is RB)
    wtf?i just want to help my friend with some quest but dont want to have my timer started,or im just going through the map on my mount and get suddenly hit by a lvl 10 mob and have my timer started,are you serious?

yep they are it looks but they dont think things threw till after they do it and **** everyone off
  • Pinkpearl - Sanctuary
    Pinkpearl - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    as long as you are above lvl 30, and not in safe zone or blue name protection zones (it will be marked on the map) , you will be treated same as white name players
    what?no more PvE servers?
    Yea, if that feature is implemented, then GG pure PvE-ers.

Welcome to the bully world where you can't quest peacefully.

I could foresee PID and all-map PK protection items being sold at the cash shop once this new PK protection feature is implemented. b:spit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ひとりきり佇んでいた風の中
    幸せの名前をそっと呼びました。
    優しい嘘を付いてきらきらと笑っていたい、いつも
  • phisyc
    edited August 2012
    Options
    this should happen sooner or later,most of free players earn their money by farming instances and u just **** it off,most free players play on PvE server just to enjoy the game and avoid being killed by a stealthed r9 +12 sins and you **** it off,all Pkers waiting for nubs outside of the safe zones and you call this PVE?im a peaceful person and i have chosen PVE server just to PK when I WANT it but not to be followed by a stealthed sin whenever im out of a safe zone.
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Yea, if that feature is implemented, then GG pure PvE-ers.

Welcome to the bully world where you can't quest peacefully.

I could foresee PID and all-map PK protection items being sold at the cash shop once this new PK protection feature is implemented. b:spit

Now I think about it, the new pk rule is for the Morai PK event and new pk events that will happen on the world map and such. Players have been complaining about not enough areas for pvp... so here it is. PK protection probably will be the same for the existing areas. Thats my speculation at least.b:shutup
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Do these GM's even listen to the fan based community at all? It seems like we tell them one thing and it goes of the other ear with an intention to do even worse damage to the game. If all this is true, I need to search for a new fun game. b:shocked

I can deal with all the stuff now even though it's stil unbalanced, but after this idk. All i can do is just wait and see what GM's bring this time around.

You do realise that GMs don't bring you new content and that this whole topic is about Chinese version of this game and that nobody from PWE can't confirm or deny anything that is written in this topic, since it's not directly related to PWI?
  • phisyc
    edited August 2012
    Options
    are you sure that what happens on chinese server wont happen in PWI soon?
  • Pinkpearl - Sanctuary
    Pinkpearl - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Now I think about it, the new pk rule is for the Morai PK event and new pk events that will happen on the world map and such. Players have been complaining about not enough areas for pvp... so here it is. PK protection probably will be the same for the existing areas. Thats my speculation at least.b:shutup
    Oooh, I hope your speculation is right.
    I really do hope it's gonna be like that. *crosses fingers*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ひとりきり佇んでいた風の中
    幸せの名前をそっと呼びました。
    優しい嘘を付いてきらきらと笑っていたい、いつも
  • Mytaz - Heavens Tear
    Mytaz - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    New Classes with update?? Pwi didnt show that on the Pwi Page site. LOL
    b:thanksb:coolb:faintb:bye
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    New Classes with update?? Pwi didnt show that on the Pwi Page site. LOL

New classes were previewed on PW CN site, but nothing as of yet there or here.b:shutup
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • Eldires - Dreamweaver
    Eldires - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The new CN update isn't our Reflections update. PWCN had Reflections for weeks now.
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    are you sure that what happens on chinese server wont happen in PWI soon?

Content from Chinese version will eventually come to our version. But I just wanted to say that we will not get any official response from PWE staff, since this new expansion (content update) is currently only for Chinese version of game.
    And that GMs don't create the game content.
  • TieIer - Dreamweaver
    TieIer - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This is getting funny. A bunch of people who can't read English or Chinese making up story then goes on and on with it. b:chuckle

you obviously use an inferior web browser also how do you know none of these ppl know more than english?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    PWE should know that we don't have a botting issue as much as PWCN does. If they do implement an 8h+ farming rule, then you won't see me around anymore.

skai you dont know me but im facking agree whit you, this is ****ing facked up i swear if this is true i quit too whati do after time done sit and watch people and make get nothing ?b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • velvene
    velvene Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Wait... is the timer running, even when u logged off?
  • \_/Cade\_/ - Archosaur
    \_/Cade\_/ - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I was expecting a graphics fix :X
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    1 actually looks like a female human barbarian lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    1 actually looks like a female human barbarian lol

I'd reroll for that b:dirty
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Sabbathan - Heavens Tear
    Sabbathan - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    what is this... i dont even.....
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Vikings, in a game there's set in ancient Chinese times. Hmm...
  • TempleSlave - Lost City
    TempleSlave - Lost City Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    What's funny is that in that first page linked, PW-CN actually gives out a customer service number. At least they know how to take care of their customers over there. b:laugh
    I love puppies.... and sharp objects. b:pleased
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Any news from the bearers of CN intel? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Any news from the bearers of CN intel? b:cute

Info on emperors

Stuff on pk and possible beta date
    Single person or team? Unknown battlefield is more fun

War time in the country, as long as the player with the national war administrator "warlord" dialogue to participating countries to war, and then pass the corresponding region.
    City war, players are randomly assigned to one country and pass the appropriate preparation area, there is no gang of points, no points of the Alliance,
    players will face an unknown war, but if you want to with your friends fought together, then welcome to apply,
    the National War supports both single-person registration is also a support team registration,
    I believe that the humane and random settings will make this competitive coexistence of more exciting.
    (Note: cross-service national war, a server players will belong to the same country.)

Tactical contest belligerent until the campaign

The battle map is divided into many small pages, belonging to different countries,
    the players into the battlefield only to pass through their country's territory, into the territories of other countries to immediately open war.
    This will be a contest of tactics and strategies, when to attack? How to defend? How to allocate?
    Multi-block map of the layout, the design of different games are played, I believe that will give players like PK unusual excitement!

Is not to try it? You distinctive PK feast will be the built the lock open beta on September 6, look forward to September 7 - September the 9th first single-serving country war experience as PK wonderful! Perfect World dynasty,
    the rise of the more exciting content so stay tuned! "

From what I can guess:
    Cross server pk or some sort of pk system with the dynastys, would need korren to clarify b/c engrish
    New map with territories
    Open beta for expansion on the 6th
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    Tekril - Dreamweaver Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Water, Earth, Metal, and Fire. What, no Wood? That's disappointing. I had hoped that the emperors would each represent an element.
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Gotta love google translate on the pirate info.

"Sailing no end, killing a carnival, you have the courage to set foot on her dragon boat?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky