doitmuku Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    i know i know i know

it FUSION.. b:shockedb:shocked

that gun n dager >>> archer+sin
    second pic that wiz+cleric
    third is bm+seeker
    last 1 veno+barb

so u need make squad with another class... after that u must do dance in the same time... thats explain why pwi gave alot celebrity fash...b:laugh
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Thank you very much, Bubbles, great to find more yummy news, keeps us posted please! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WenSon - Harshlands
    WenSon - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    is that really and expansion or maybe just a new game ?
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    is that really and expansion or maybe just a new game ?

Expansion.
    If it was a new game it wouldn't be advertised as an expansion.

Also, they have a habit of changing their main page whenever a new expansion is coming and/or some big event is going on.

PW: Rise of Dynasty

I'll make a thread for the expansion like I did last time, I'll be waiting until it goes live on the public test server or when wanmei starts releasing more interesting info.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I wonder what PWI will have in store for us in terms of keeping us in this game xD
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited August 2012
    I wonder what PWI will have in store for us in terms of keeping us in this game xD

More packs in boutique, sales, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WenSon - Harshlands
    WenSon - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Expansion.
    If it was a new game it wouldn't be advertised as an expansion.

Also, they have a habit of changing their main page whenever a new expansion is coming and/or some big event is going on.

PW: Rise of Dynasty

I'll make a thread for the expansion like I did last time, I'll be waiting until it goes live on the public test server or when wanmei starts releasing more interesting info.

thank you

you know if we will get it too this september or just the chinese people ?

cause we got no advertisement at all here
    or will we get it later like end of 2012/ early 2013 ?
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited August 2012
    thank you

you know if we will get it too this september or just the chinese people ?

cause we got no advertisement at all here
    or will we get it later like end of 2012/ early 2013 ?

It'll at least take 3 months for wanmei to ship the expansion on the google translator express and another 3 months for the express to cross the pacific so it won't be until-

I would say around 3-6 months. The content we just got released sometime in June for PWCN, which isn't that far off.
    It'll either be a christmas expansion or an early spring expansion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Some new kind of TW system? http://event51.wanmei.com/w2i/201208/show/image/guozhanwushuang/1b.jpg

I don't really get it. The new site is confusing! http://event51.wanmei.com/w2i/201208/show/index.htm
    The beta date has been set at september 6th though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited August 2012
    Some new kind of TW system? http://event51.wanmei.com/w2i/201208/show/image/guozhanwushuang/1b.jpg

I don't really get it. The new site is confusing! http://event51.wanmei.com/w2i/201208/show/index.htm
    The beta date has been set at september 6th though.

You forgot the other map which would clearly show that it's on the new island.

From what I can gather on the website, the new island has the 4 new kingdoms on it.
    The kingdoms will fight in tw wars so that they can control resources.
    The resources can be used to make new gear and possibly be used to get new skills.
    Single person or team? Unknown battlefield is more fun

War time in the country, as long as the player with the national war administrator "warlord" dialogue to participating countries to war, and then pass the corresponding region.
    City war, players are randomly assigned to one country and pass the appropriate preparation area, there is no gang of points, no points of the Alliance,
    players will face an unknown war, but if you want to with your friends fought together, then welcome to apply,
    the National War supports both single-person registration is also a support team registration,
    I believe that the humane and random settings will make this competitive coexistence of more exciting.
    (Note: cross-service national war, a server players will belong to the same country.)

Tactical contest belligerent until the campaign

The battle map is divided into many small pages, belonging to different countries,
    the players into the battlefield only to pass through their country's territory, into the territories of other countries to immediately open war.
    This will be a contest of tactics and strategies, when to attack? How to defend? How to allocate?
    Multi-block map of the layout, the design of different games are played, I believe that will give players like PK unusual excitement!

Is not to try it? You distinctive PK feast will be the built the lock open beta on September 6,
    look forward to September 7 - September the 9th first single-serving country war experience as PK wonderful! Perfect World dynasty,
    the rise of the more exciting content so stay tuned! "
    Inter-service camp country warfare systems interpretation of the "Perfect World" epic Battle of

Cross-service camp country war is the core content of the information on the film, the system play to break the gang war,
    the country war games are played in the game. Disorder broken up before the start of the Battle of the server players,
    players will gang broken up, concept of the camp and into the server as a unit, inter-service camp in a new server which country war.
    Cross-service camps in the country battle, the same service players can team up with the other three groups of servers players scramble for resources.
    Cross-service camp country war is an independent battlefield map, the map contains dozens of small map resources,
    and different map will have a different fighting games are played, captured and occupied them, will receive the final victory.

Participate in the camp of the inter-service country battle to win nine military suit 16 products weapon upgrade treasures

Cross-service camps in the country fighting games are played, the player is not only to master the challenges facing other servers,
    while also calculus to a variety of tactical skills, so that the overall situation is complicated and changeable.
    High risk must have a high return players to participate in the war of the cross-service camp will have access to exchange nine military suits
    and 16 product upgrade of weapons materials, upgraded Premium Package and weapons will enhance the overall strength of all players.
    Full vocational skills soaring skills stronger, more violent

Skills in order to allow players a better experience fun, new expansion will make sweeping changes to all occupations,
    all skills, after adjusting skills will be more powerful, more violence. The year-on-year in the past, the skills in the adjustment,
    not only allows players to leveling easier, more readily also late PK battle, stimulating.

Edit: 666 post .-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Irda - Raging Tide
    Irda - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I did not read all your replies, so sorry if my question is already answered but, all the new races/classes/whatever are going to be female? There is no any male pic?
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I did not read all your replies, so sorry if my question is already answered but, all the new races/classes/whatever are going to be female? There is no any male pic?

There wont be any new races/classes/whatever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited August 2012

The pics you saw are of emperors, not of races.
    Yes, the 4 emperors are all female.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012

now that is something that worths seeing b:avoidb:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Pics of new maps I posted in another thread. The 4 nation war thing sounds very interesting.

Map

TW Map

Players will be divided among 4 nations and the entire server will battle for control of the map I think. Players can apply to a nation or be assigned randomly.

There is also mention of some way to gain better gears though inter-server pk wars.

"...players to participate in the country's war of the inter-service camp will have the opportunity to obtain the conversion of of 9 military suits and 16 product weapons of upgrade material, will enhance the overall strength of all players after senior suits and weapons upgraded."

Possibly all skills will be modified/enhanced. Hard to tell with google translate.

"Fun in order to allow players a better experience skills, the new film will be for all occupations, all skills make sweeping changes the adjusted skills will be more powerful, more violent."

Some interesting updates.

Oh ****.. I didn't realize I wasn't on the last page when I hit "post" and didn't see it was already brought up a few posts above me.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited August 2012

No new races? Ok, I am not coming back b:cry
  • Irda - Raging Tide
    Irda - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Thank you for the answer b:pleased
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Logic here. If the emperors are all female, shouldn't they be empresses ? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Logic here. If the emperors are all female, shouldn't they be empresses ? b:laugh

By using Emperor, they appeal to male patriarchal desires while also appealing to their need for big boobies. Win/win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    By using Emperor, they appeal to male patriarchal desires while also appealing to their need forbig boobies. Win/win.

Ah yeah, I guess I see your point. Probably wont happen but they may change it to empresses for this version. We shall see :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • looken
    looken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Sexy Pirate,Sexy Devil, sexy knight and a sexy barbarian. (dunno what to call her o.o in other games iv playd and met a barbarian mob they look like that only male thou xD)
  • $ArMoUrOfGOD - Harshlands
    $ArMoUrOfGOD - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    really 5 new class coming? LOL
    :Ob:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    really 5 new class coming? LOL
    :Ob:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shocked

8 new classes 5 new races
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    would prefer more lands, to have lands to just ride, pwi map is kinda small compared to other games
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • Crystyl - Dreamweaver
    Crystyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    And for those English Readers who can't read this.

Click HERE.

Wow. That's like trying to read a lot of posts on the forum!b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Actually the Mayans predicted the end of Twinkies!
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited August 2012
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20120817/66536.shtml
    The perfect international "brand new piece of information" Dynasty rise "will be held on September 6 beta, people fighting the country will also be opened.
    The new cross-service camp country battle system has a variety of combat play a tactical strategy contest,
    players will face unfamiliar opponents from different servers compete upgrade the the nine military 16 products weapon Monkey King was.
    The cross-service camp the country fighting games are played today Secret comprehensive, we walked together into the smoke million battlefield.
    Single-serving military training gang restrictions melee

Cross-service camp States war in order to achieve universal athletics, breaking the traditional game play of a gang war,
    the national war, support for people with field combat. The player does not enter the country battle gangs, forces the limit, only fighting for their country.
    The new country-war play is divided into a single serving country warfare and cross-service country war two phases.
    In the first phase of the single-serving war in the country, the players can advance familiar with warfare battlefield environment play Capture the Flag,
    and first opened, a single serving of military training.

Cross-service country battle unfamiliar opponent cruel showdown

The inter-service fighting the country will be single-serving national war phase after the open. The inter-service country war server for the combat units,
    and the other three groups of servers players scramble for resources. In addition to the Capture the Flag games are played in single-serving country warfare,
    there will be more fighting games are played center stage, escalating challenges.
    The game is not always the enemy across the battlefield once allies same a server opponent will fight side by side
    with other server players contend. Unfamiliar opponents, the challenge of the unknown, the more brutal inter-service battle so stay tuned.

Dual enrollment method challenges unknown battlefield

The cross-service camp States war will be conducted every Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights 20:20 -23 points 0 country battle begins,
    players can "warlord" in the main city of the country in major war administrator at enrollment registration both support a single registration support team registration.
    Single-serving war in the country, after registration, players will join a national random welcome to apply for all players of the squad will be assigned to the same camp.
    Country battle to open the inter-service will server as a unit, a single set of servers all war gamers will be assigned to the same camp.

Dozens Territory intense competition to enter the territory of another country instantly Rush!

Cross-service camps State Troopers in an independent multi-plate battlefield map. Country battle is on, players press the "M" key to open the strategic map,
    the map of the highlighted players current location, the map of the national emblem of the country's security zone will not be compromised.
    All the territory assigned to four camps, the interface can display the number of players in each territory. Players can freely across the national territory,
    Once inside enemy territory immediately turned the war into a copy of the map corresponding to the fighting, entering the party to become the offensive.
    Defensive side more than the upper limit, when the war broke out, in accordance with the priorities of the order of arrival,
    the first to reach the players preferential access to the battle, the other players will be sent to the territory of one of this party recently.

Capture the Flag! The strategic Bubing new play

Single-serving national war phase of the country's war of the inter-service camps, first opened a highly strategic Capture the Flag gameplay.
    The midline of three altar random refresh the side of the military flag, pull up a military flag will be brought to one's own in place after the resurrection point will be Taiwan,
    you can earn points. The first to meet the integration requirements camp win. The battle lasted 25 minutes and the the integral team win.
    Score is equal to 25 minutes of the end of the battle that will determine the defensive side wins.

Wins 9 army Kit 16 products the weapon upgrades treasure comprehensive suite property evolution

Cross-service camp war in the country, the state has occupied some territory from time to time will have an integral higher the points,
    the state will occupy the higher share in the server reward. Players based on performance in each battle to earn points and personal points higher,
    the higher the share of their reward. When the integral index substandard, the players will not be rewarded.
    The country battle incentives amazing huge, of 9 military suits and 16 products weapon upgrade materials are given an opportunity
    to obtain upgraded property and equipment will be comprehensive evolution.

New pk system is apparently cross server.
    The new resources you get will be for upgrading r9, probably a new recast thing.
    The wars will occur around "every Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights 20:20 -23" which is rather close to tw times...
    The new wars will involve capture the flag along with other activities.
    The battles will (apparently) last for 25 minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenpachikensai
    kenpachikensai Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    good to see we might get some Server v Server action
  • PH_ako_PH - Archosaur
    PH_ako_PH - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    nice!
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20120817/66536.shtml

New pk system is apparently cross server.
    The new resources you get will be for upgrading r9, probably a new recast thing.
    The wars will occur around "every Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights 20:20 -23" which is rather close to tw times...
    The new wars will involve capture the flag along with other activities.
    The battles will (apparently) last for 25 minutes.

Yet another update to R9?

In any case, the new objectives for those wars sound like they could be interesting...it could be a bit problematic with them cutting close to TW times though. If it ever comes to having to choose between TW or DW (Dynasty Wars), I wonder if there will be factions who will only participate in one or the other...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited August 2012
    Yet another update to R9?

In any case, the new objectives for those wars sound like they could be interesting...it could be a bit problematic with them cutting close to TW times though. If it ever comes to having to choose between TW or DW (Dynasty Wars), I wonder if there will be factions who will only participate in one or the other...

I'd imagine the factions that will be in TW are big enough to have players for both TW and DW.

Considering that the DWs will consist of entire servers and not just one faction, it wouldn't be that bad if they conflicted with TW. Now, why Wanmei decided that they have to occur around TW times is beyond me. Maybe to make it fair for the lesser factions?
    That'd be a bit of problem for the map resets for us though... b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]