eldeljea Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    will be fun to attack a world boss with 0 timer. b:thanks
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The second list is definitely the stuff we are getting in Reflections and comes from the 6/27 pwcn update:
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20120626/65803.shtml

Whats the source on the first set changes? Where is that from?

CN June 1st Patch info is what was reported. CN June 21st is whwat was reported for the 6/27 you have listed.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • M_ - Dreamweaver
    M_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    if the 8hour farming thing its true pwi can shut down their servers
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    CN June 1st Patch info is what was reported. CN June 21st is whwat was reported for the 6/27 you have listed.

Ahh yeah I see it now. http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20120531/65555.shtml

6/21 was for the test server but it wasn't released to the main servers until 6/27
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Eariala - Sanctuary
    Eariala - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    >_>

Quite a few games nerf things when you play in excess of X amount of time. I'd list examples but it's not allowed.

If it's purely 8 hour ingame time. I can't see how that's a problem. If you are honestly spending more then 8 hours of your 18 hour day. (Let's just say 6 hours of sleep though you should be getting 8)
    [...]

that's a nasty big problem imho....

a normal day for me is on my alt do some easy dailies while waking up, catshop during workhours, about 8 + 2 hours travel, finish the dailies and then alt to my main on the same account...

that will not work with that limit...
    so I can better stop playing at all if that happens as some are suggesting at this moment
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Ahh yeah I see it now. http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20120531/65555.shtml

6/21 was for the test server but it wasn't released to the main servers until 6/27

*high five*

Yea here's to hoping things stay sane.

Was still really hoping for something much more fun than go afk and earn exp.
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This update sounds awful. The one for today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    that's a nasty big problem imho....

a normal day for me is on my alt do some easy dailies while waking up, catshop during workhours, about 8 + 2 hours travel, finish the dailies and then alt to my main on the same account...

that will not work with that limit...
    so I can better stop playing at all if that happens as some are suggesting at this moment

It said per character not per account.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    7、无定宙高级模式,击杀楼辰路线,黑白无常处任务改为一人领取后,其他人无法再次领取。

taken from: http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20120531/65555.shtml

This is the only sentence from the news update that states something about the End Less Universe. This change has nothing about restricting reward to one person in the squad. It says that for the Endless Universe run where you get the light and dark npcs (黑白无常) and have to follow them to kill the mobs at the spawn point, everyone don't have to be at the starting npc to receive the quest. As soon as the light and dark npc spawns, everyone else who is not initiating the quest can just go to the spawn point.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    7、无定宙高级模式,击杀楼辰路线,黑白无常处任务改为一人领取后,其他人无法再次领取。

taken from: http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20120531/65555.shtml

This is the only sentence from the news update that states something about the End Less Universe. This change has nothing about restricting reward to one person in the squad. It says that for the Endless Universe run where you get the light and dark npcs (黑白无常) and have to follow them to kill the mobs at the spawn point, everyone don't have to be at the starting npc to receive the quest. As soon as the light and dark npc spawns, everyone else who is not initiating the quest can just go to the spawn point.

Groovy.

In the end, I hope most of the negative stuff is wrong. Although Asty just seemingly confirmed the DQ price nerf.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Groovy.

In the end, I hope most of the negative stuff is wrong. Although Asty just seemingly confirmed the DQ price nerf.

Yes the DQ nerf is true.

为创造一个绿色的游戏环境,新增角色属性

Their reason for the change is "to make a greener game environment" whatever that means xD Most like to control botting?
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Yes the DQ nerf is true.

为创造一个绿色的游戏环境,新增角色属性

Their reason for the change is "to make a greener game environment" whatever that means xD Most like to control botting?

Irony is all of the botting I've seen isn't in that level range.
  • Catal - Lost City
    Catal - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    So the DQ was confirmed thats fine and dandy all i care about is this 8 hour farming talk any official word on that, i havent found anymore on it
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    So the DQ was confirmed thats fine and dandy all i care about is this 8 hour farming talk any official word on that, i havent found anymore on it

Yeah, that too xD
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    gosh no more fast ways to lvl plz. b:shockedb:cry ff babies are ennough. now, we're going to have afk babies.

If this happens, I may as well stop dealing with squads completely from there on, unless I really know the people.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    If this happens, I may as well stop dealing with squads completely from there on, unless I really know the people.

And it seems they will be clogging up N.Arch and 1k as well (unless they have some public meditating instance, which I doubt).

Enjoy your lag, folks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    And it seems they will be clogging up N.Arch and 1k as well (unless they have some public meditating instance, which I doubt).

Enjoy your lag, folks!

I will ragequit this game if they clog N.Arch >_> That's like the spot where I auction things...
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options

Enjoy your lag, folks!

A big exploit to this new feature is that sins and seekers can use their tele stuns to bring people out of meditation state when they are afk. Wonder if a gm will read this and report it to the devs before it becomes an existing problem b:laugh
  • Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide
    Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    So there adding a Meditation area to the game. 31+ Need Meditation Stones.

cool.

Guessing the 2nd part is dealing with the DQ thing mentioned. And there adding or had added a Perfect Radio. Maybe changing the Chat.
    Born to be an Assassin, raised as a Thief.

Keliska - RT 70
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    So there adding a Meditation area to the game. 31+ Need Meditation Stones.

cool.

Guessing the 2nd part is dealing with the DQ thing mentioned. And there adding or had added a Perfect Radio. Maybe changing the Chat.

The radio is not what you think it is...
    The radio on the chinese client just links to a radio station that wanmei is affiliated with (I assume they are, they link to that radio station fairly often on their newspages).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vasanta - Lost City
    Vasanta - Lost City Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Will we receive exp if the timer does not start?

P.S. If they add this i am sure there will be timer reset stones in the boutiqueb:surrender
  • Catal - Lost City
    Catal - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    If they add this 8 hour deal we all know how big of a mistake this is i seen from a post it would be started from the 1st mob you hit, so people who still do MQ, its activated then, BH would also mean youre going to have to start it, and lets say you gotta go asap and leave comp on, come back how well look there lost your time, what about the few people who help others that means they gotta start their time to help someone else with a boss it may end boting in china but like a lot of things they clearly didnt think it though
  • Mystx - Heavens Tear
    Mystx - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    LA human
    HA elf
    LA earthguard
    HA tideborn
    LA untamed

??
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Wasn't someone talking about dual classes a while back...?

b:laughb:chuckleb:laugh

yeah i told some dude in my server about dual classes and he thought i was for real and he posted about it in the forums blahahahahaaaab:laugh
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Lazyneko - Sanctuary
    Lazyneko - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I don't understand why they'd implement this... surely people who farm too much will simply make 3 accounts so they can farm 3 8 hour shifts per day, or make 2, which is perfectly legal, and do 2 8 hour farming shifts, followed by 8 hours sleeping, or eating, or whatever else it is those people do.b:question
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Seems like I picked a poor time to come back... oh well, spent most of my time in catshop anyway. I was already getting bored of the game again after a week, an 8 hour farming limit wouldn't exactly make me eager to stay.

Silly PWI and your silly ideas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • NephlimJade - Sanctuary
    NephlimJade - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This is horrible. :(

This is seriously horrible.

This very well may cause a lot of people to quit game.....

Pwi what are you thinking?! b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]-Killing people won't bring you peace Jade.-

-Peace was never an option-
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This is horrible. :(

This is seriously horrible.

This very well may cause a lot of people to quit game.....

Pwi what are you thinking?! b:cry

I really doubt people will quit the game over small stuff like this when there are so many other reasons why to quit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I really doubt people will quit the game over small stuff like this when there are so many other reasons why to quit.

but this ****s a real reason not some i just got x gear with y refines and quitting cause they just released z gear that's way better/comparable and made my old farming method semi obsolete and i now im angry cause ppl can get it faster than i did etc. or some such QQ
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Am I the only person that's curious about the PK change? Am I misunderstanding or does that mean that everyone 30+ can be PKed on the map?

2. PK protection rule changes

- as long as you are above lvl 30, and not in safe zone or blue name protection zones (it will be marked on the map) , you will be treated same as white name players
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray