New expansion CN

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ehh, you could say the same thing for those 4 being emperors. It seems unlikely all the races would be matriarchal.
    are you sureee astypooooo?
    this is coming from a game where 75% of the mobs are semi nakkid females
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Actually I can see gun's fitting into this game as long as they look older and they don't add machinegun's. Maybe PW finally figured out they can use the powder from the fireworks to shoot metal ball's out of metal cylinders.

APS b:chuckle
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    are you sureee astypooooo?
    this is coming from a game where 75% of the mobs are semi nakkid females

Well even if every NPC had a 75% chance of being female the chance of that happening with 4 specific NPCs would only be like 32%. To me those 4 don't look adorned enough to be 'emperors' but I think everything is still just speculation at this point. I'm sure there will be real info later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'm thinking each race will get a new quest line like the tide born quest.
    Maybe after you finish yours you can go join another cities' race temperately just to do the quests (like orders).
    Probably just XP and coin rewards like the tideborn, maybe just better though.
    I don't think they would come out with a whole new system of armor and weapons would they?
    Geez.
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    10000 person cross-server PK? Yeah, that's not going to lag at all...
    "Nearly 10000 players".

That is in PW language.
    Translated to human language the number wont be greater then 250.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Woa 5 new classes? That's gonna be a little silly <_<
    The bottom two look like a HA elf and a HA tideborn though.
    The top one with the gun and dagger is probably a LA human.
    I'm not sure about the second one... I guess it should be a LA earthguard?

If they are doing it like that they would be adding 2 HA classes and 3 LA classes?

Dam Asterelle, you know too much. All I saw was boobies.
  • Ray - Momaganon
    Ray - Momaganon Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    What ever is on the cards to arrive is driven by one thing only - generation of cash, with that said throw onto the scales the most likely for any expansion.

I still wonder why people keep pointing out obvious stuff, they goal of every company is to win money by working, do you think they're going to code something for the charity?

Nowdays, a MMO only survives if it has a good system to milk the cow...
    Always man up. -> /watch?v=pvaN27TgJUc
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I still wonder why people keep pointing out obvious stuff, they goal of every company is to win money by working, do you think they're going to code something for the charity?

Nowdays, a MMO only survives if it has a good system to milk the cow...
    100% correct, sadly.

But at least put some effort into "hiding" this as a company.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Kerona has spoken.

That's all I need to know ;o.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Tailla_Xx - Raging Tide
    Tailla_Xx - Raging Tide Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Still remains a mystery for me b:surrender

And you guys think that "Perfect World: dynasty rise" would be the new content update that pwi announced on the forums "Perfect World: Reflections"?

I'm Interested! ^_^
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    4 way server pk? 0_0 *crosses fingers*
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    They were just talking about the legendary Zanryu.

Flattery will get you everywhere b:dirty

(Assuming you're a hot chick ;D)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    Deant - Raging Tide Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I BEG U, please dont release any more classes! THIS GAME IS ALREADY BROKEN BEYOND REPAIR!
  • ryuzaki20
    ryuzaki20 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    If you think about it, it can't be 5 new classes thats just to much every expansion with a new race is always 2 classes 5 is just absurd. They can't just add 5 new classes like that, that would kill the population for other classes.

What makes more sense is maybe each class will have a different weapon for example Assassins can use a Gun and Dagger and new skills added with that specific additional weapon

What do you guys think? b:surrender
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ryuzaki20 wrote: »
    What makes more sense is maybe each class will have a different weapon for example Assassins can use a Bow and Dagger and new skills added with that specific additional weapon

What do you guys think? b:surrender

You...

You might be onto something there. That could actually lead to some interesting results.
    inb4clawbarbskills
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Still remains a mystery for me b:surrender

And you guys think that "Perfect World: dynasty rise" would be the new content update that pwi announced on the forums "Perfect World: Reflections"?

I'm Interested! ^_^

No.
    Reflections will be the content that pwcn has had for for a while now.
    This includes the morai events, new mounts and pets (teddy bear pet), and meditation exp system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Mmm, I guess it's pretty clear from that that the pictures are just the emperors. I wonder what the content of the expansion will be then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I BEG U, please dont release any more classes! THIS GAME IS ALREADY BROKEN BEYOND REPAIR!

Then why are yous still here, and why would it matter? b:chuckle
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I am going to keep the game updated just to check if this is interesting.
    I know a LOT of people is going to get rich selling FC/heads if they add 5 new classes and most people is going to be +100 in a few, but I am curious...
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    and meditation exp system.

I remember reading about this a bit. Any firsthand knowledge Bubbles? Or is it like, afk for a week per %.

Mega lame tho, I like more stuff to do, not a reason to afk somewhere.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    gosh no more fast ways to lvl plz. b:shockedb:cry ff babies are ennough. now, we're going to have afk babies.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    New OP classes, maybe new gear. Never ending circle. You didn't realize you scamed? You will have to spend more and more real money. This is their tactic. Always release new gears with op classes. You will be "forced" to start with new characters and buy new gear to be competitive. Circle never ending.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chii_Nyanco - Heavens Tear
    Chii_Nyanco - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    http://www.mpog.com/gamelist.cfm/game/282/view/news/read/25176/Perfect-World-International-Reflections-Update-Coming-August-8th.html

Another link I happened across from a search for more info, so this is suppose to roll out after maint. Should happen tonight I guess then for the Reflections update. b:quiet
  • jimbillybob46310
    jimbillybob46310 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Just great, MORE LAG, due to NO ONE ever logging off.
    IJS
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    b:laugh
    Just great, MORE LAG, due to NO ONE ever logging off.
    IJS
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    o gosh... this is too suden im not ready to see afk peeps in arch and major lagyness
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited August 2012
    I remember reading about this a bit. Any firsthand knowledge Bubbles? Or is it like, afk for a week per %.

Mega lame tho, I like more stuff to do, not a reason to afk somewhere.

No, I haven't messed with pwcn in a while.
    There were a few pages about on on their site but I can't seem to find them.

From what I could tell it is some sort of exp system you can start at lvl 30 with a special item. I don't know how good it is but it'll probably be like the afk leveling in fw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    No, I haven't messed with pwcn in a while.
    There were a few pages about on on their site but I can't seem to find them.

From what I could tell it is some sort of exp system you can start at lvl 30 with a special item. I don't know how good it is but it'll probably be like the afk leveling in fw.

Hmmm srsly lame. I'll see if I can dig up some more then from an old post on another board.

Thank you though Bubbles :)
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited August 2012
    Hmmm srsly lame. I'll see if I can dig up some more then from an old post on another board.

Thank you though Bubbles :)

If the rumors are right and it comes out on the 8th you'll be getting all the info you'll want anyways pretty soon...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    If the rumors are right and it comes out on the 8th you'll be getting all the info you'll want anyways pretty soon...

Found 'em:
    1. each character is only allowed to farm 8 hours a day, after the 8 hours timer ends, you will not receive any exp/spirit/coin/drops (timer starts after you deliver any hits to mobs or being hit by any) any person in the squad with farming timer at 0 landing any hits on boss/mob will also result in not dropping anything at all (only instance not affected by the timer is RB)

2. advance endless universe now only one person per squad will receive rewards

3. must be lvl 30+ , new meditate system added to the game, you can talk to the mirror npc in north archo or 1k stream, can meditate up to 12 hours a day, (afk while receiving exp) meditate will require meditation stones, they are obtain from finish cube/exchange with token of luck/cashshop

4. low lvl dqs 21/31/41 now will only be npced for 1 coin

5. some of the skill cool down time adjusted

6. squad window adjusted, maps window adjusted slightly (friendly shows in blue, not friendly shows in red)
    quest window adjusted

7. lvl 1 to 30 daily quest added, lvl 1 to 30 regular quest adjusted to lower mobs needed/more exp coin received after completion
    Wow - that sucks. You are going to need to ask people "whats your farming timer at?"
    1. Tw changes

- tw bidding now only accept bank notes, min of 1, max of 99

- a faction can now be attacked by 7 factions at same time in the same time slot (use to be 3)

- increased hq crystal health, increased tower prices, increased tower range and dmg. at some routes the number of towers will be increased, a few new type of towers will also be added.

2. PK protection rule changes

- as long as you are above lvl 30, and not in safe zone or blue name protection zones (it will be marked on the map) , you will be treated same as white name players

3. dmg ranking changes

- it will no longer be tested at 1k stream elder, it will be in archo south, west or 1k stream new npc

4. lvl 1 to 60 culti decreased in difficulties, increased in reward and coin/spirit

5. Rank 8 Recast armor set bonus changes

- all rank 8 recast set 4 piece bonus change from 8 att lvl to 12

- arcane 3 piece bonus change from -3 channeling to -6

- archer 3 piece bonus change from 5 def lvl to 8 def lvl

6. Because of the unfairness of new nirvana stage 3, you will now be able to view the result of your rank 8 recast armor rerolls before it complete, and you can decide to cancel the forging, of course the mats will still be used.

7.Faction trial rewards greatly increased, and according to how many trials completed the reward will be different.

8. morai new saturday event, every saturday 7 to 10 pm, you will be able to take a new quest, kill 1 player from each order to receive 30 prestiges point and a chance to win a teddy bear pet.

9. new fashion able to exchange from wedding quest sweet memories ( only last 2 week )

10. every order in morai will be able to exchange for exp orb, spirit orb or rep orb with points

I guess we'll see if our PW staff really knows what of all that fits for PWI.

Forgot another post, was latest I heard before the Rise of Dynasty infoz:
    Medal of glory and Ancient emblem has been added into faction trial rewards