TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• OonaVile - Sanctuary
    OonaVile - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    And then we face another "why so mad" post on forums ..Anything else :? And yet again do i know you? :?
  • Chikers - Sanctuary
    Chikers - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Everyone needs to watch more Happy Little Clouds

on a side note, 8-4-12 LG vs Vindi
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Just to clarify mistake in my vid, naked person is our co-leader White Shot, NOT Tamarlyn, Tamarlyn is not a guy b:chuckle
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Tamarlyn - Sanctuary
    Tamarlyn - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Thank you for clarifying that Svaarog. b:chuckle
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    the video would benefit from a "Warning: Buttcheeks" sign :l
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Grats to Vindicate for finishing this tw season strong and winning with the most lands!

b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    WhiteShot - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Grats to Vindicate for finishing this tw season strong and winning with the most lands!

b:victoryb:victoryb:victory

yeh indead gratz vindi and also all other with land, also very good job Pinnacle! ended on the 4th place!
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    wow, so regi has bid on endy with their alt faction too to secure a win?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    wow, so regi has bid on endy with their alt faction too to secure a win?
    they been pretty desperate these days. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Tamarlyn - Sanctuary
    Tamarlyn - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Tonight's TW against Kakaumau was amazing. Pinnacle is coming together nicely. Thank you to Kakaumau for a great fight. It isn't over yet.
    edited August 2012
    Options
    the towers hurt D:
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    the towers hurt D:

This. And those stinkin' Wall Guards. As if our TW needed MORE archers. :P
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    ILacy - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This. And those stinkin' Wall Guards. As if our TW needed MORE archers. :P

Of course. You can never have enough. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    D: why is this so dead!

How is everyone?

Also anyone play LoL and free to travel on weekends Need 2(AP carry and jungle) for our team for Season 3 gonna try for 5 mil prize money PM me here!
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Would you really recruit any random pub tard from PWI forams to a tournament?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • imnotwraith
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Would you really recruit any random pub tard from PWI forams to a tournament?

not a tournament xD it a full season(IPL tournaments, MLG spring/summer, online tournaments, Pax 2013(assuming that will be the NA regionals next year like pax is the regional this year, AND if the team qualifies World Champs in LA)
  • imnotwraith
    edited August 2012
    Options
    LOL and I thought PWE was a shady company

the two teams in the grand LoL finals at MLG decided to do a ARAM(all random all mid) for the first game, and after the finals decided to split the winnings amongst the two teams. MLG and Riot said f that DQ'd them both and gave the winnings to 3rd, 4th and 5th xD

scumbag MLG
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    LOL and I thought PWE was a shady company

the two teams in the grand LoL finals at MLG decided to do a ARAM(all random all mid) for the first game, and after the finals decided to split the winnings amongst the two teams. MLG and Riot said f that DQ'd them both and gave the winnings to 3rd, 4th and 5th xD

scumbag MLG

You know there are forums for LoL too right? Seems like you belong there and not here.
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options

If you into this kind of stuff Nightwish is playing Wacken 03 and there's 4 Pinnacle members confirming attendence we'll be camping the festival, more the merrier b:laugh

http://www.wacken.com/

We already purchased tickets, its still long time til then but as experienced Wackenists :D buying tickets even 6 months before festival is almost impossible beside on black market
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • imnotwraith
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You know there are forums for LoL too right? Seems like you belong there and not here.
    yea i knw but sadly there is literally no drama there, so not entertaining enough Q_Q

mainly people finding bugs and those bugs being fixed, tested on pbe, released b:cry
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    If you into this kind of stuff Nightwish is playing Wacken 03 and there's 4 Pinnacle members confirming attendence we'll be camping the festival, more the merrier b:laugh

http://www.wacken.com/

We already purchased tickets, its still long time til then but as experienced Wackenists :D buying tickets even 6 months before festival is almost impossible beside on black market

I do like nightwish, and my fav viking style group would be Ensiferum, randomly. b:victory

ima pass, ty for invite though and I think its cool how you just invite like that have fun b:cute
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ima pass, ty for invite though and I think its cool how you just invite like that have fun b:cute

TY :D

Well, whats the worst that can happen b:laugh THO there was this creeper once someone brought, he broke all of our cigarettes to save our lives, cigarettes are not cheap here wtf dude lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Paolo_Silver - Sanctuary
    Paolo_Silver - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Good gracious the forums has changed.
    u'd think PWI would fix their problems by now
    i kinda miss Sanc D:
    love Kaku still <3
    destroy those TWs for me Kaku!
    Why can't we just have a good conversation here man...Trash talk here and there..
    all I want is to have fun... and not
    rage quit like everyone else
    sooo who wants
    2 play with me? :D
  • vukodlak14
    vukodlak14 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I want to know are there any GMs alive to explain the difference between 3 weeks in PWI's understanding and 3 weeks in everyone elses
  • Belewein - Sanctuary
    Belewein - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    QQ You've missed 1 1/2 weeks of TW....

Pinnacle vs Gammastar
    Vindi vs Regi
    Ende vs Xeon
    Kaku vs Ene

Sorry forgot the other Friday ones....
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    My PvE armor gives me 70 slaying levels vs SOcean. b:victory
  • bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    lol nuke ur description....endeavour had 45 vs 70ish of regi and we won on the attack....looked like regi had a tad low numbers there anyways but looks like a nice legit fight....sorta lol nuke, u n sas were the heartbeat of enelysion not losing LOL

disrespect to seamonkey i dont even..... b:angry
    edited September 2012
    Options
    disrespect to seamonkey i dont even..... b:angry
    but i heard seamonkey belches alot....
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    saav you need to tell your ppl to kill our cata pullers and not attack only the catapult itself. I think I was kinda confused why you guys wanted to aps and attack the catas when our cata puller is on your crystal still alive towards the end there. b:chuckle