Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I don't know if I'm allowed to rate so quickly, but I've wanted to do this for a long time.

I like the face. I like the hair color.

The big, dark eyes frighten me a little. That's just me, though.

Overall a 4/5.

That fashion DOES look great on her, though. I want that dress in violet red /[ ` n `]\

Thankies for rating :3 Her big eyes is part of her personality, and it looks really cute in the little picture up in the corner ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Thankies for rating :3 Her big eyes is part of her personality, and it looks really cute in the little picture up in the corner ^_^

It's because I read a bit of horror comics/manga/books and creepy pastas. I'm pretty sure if I didn't, I wouldn't be bothered by it. it's just me being weird! I love the signature picture, though.
    EDIT: I didn't read your comment properly. I understand the picture in the corner thing XD it happens to me constantly.

I'm not really interested in comments for my Psychic(I'm attatched to her look and am not looking to change it), so I'll post my Seeker, instead.

2012-07-3023-52-07.jpg

2012-07-3023-51-38.jpg

I saw this hair on her and loved it, as well. I made her proportions really small, because I felt the swords would look bigger and clunkier. I was also trying to go for a cat-eyed look. Let me know what I should fix. b:thanks
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    Reix - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    It's because I read a bit of horror comics/manga/books and creepy pastas. I'm pretty sure if I didn't, I wouldn't be bothered by it. it's just me being weird! I love the signature picture, though.
    EDIT: I didn't read your comment properly. I understand the picture in the corner thing XD it happens to me constantly.

I'm not really interested in comments for my Psychic(I'm attatched to her look and am not looking to change it), so I'll post my Seeker, instead.

2012-07-3023-52-07.jpg

2012-07-3023-51-38.jpg

I saw this hair on her and loved it, as well. I made her proportions really small, because I felt the swords would look bigger and clunkier. I was also trying to go for a cat-eyed look. Let me know what I should fix. b:thanks

Her eyes look a little too high up on top of being rotated too far.. Personally, I'd bring them down some on her face and just give them a slight slant instead of them being outright tilted. Only slightly though, it's small details that are throwing me off with her face, overall she looks nice. Her hair is a strange shade of blond/red. I don't really know what to think of it tbh.. She has a lot of potential, but it's the little things.. I give her a 3/5. b:surrender
    Hope I'm not being too harsh.. ;-;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Her eyes look a little too high up on top of being rotated too far.. Personally, I'd bring them down some on her face and just give them a slight slant instead of them being outright tilted. Only slightly though, it's small details that are throwing me off with her face, overall she looks nice. Her hair is a strange shade of blond/red. I don't really know what to think of it tbh.. She has a lot of potential, but it's the little things.. I give her a 3/5. b:surrender
    Hope I'm not being too harsh.. ;-;

Yea, I can't figure it out, either XD I feel like Earthguard and Tideborn are stuck in a never ending cycle of preset-ery. I tried to step out of the preset and ended up with this. The small parts of it bother me, too. I still can't figure out how to tweak it right. I'll try what you're saying and see what I come up with. I'd like more input, if possible!

The orange hair... Uhhh how do I explain it? I had a friend with the same color hair, once. It also reminds me of Merida, from Brave.

how2say I tried to make a ginger character without seeming like a jerk...

You get the idea b:thanks
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

2012-07-3023-52-07.jpg

2012-07-3023-51-38.jpg

Lower the eyes slightly and rotate them a lot so that they are only at as slight tilt. The eye itself needs some adjustment too, imho. I'd play with that until it's something closer to what you want, ,but for me personally I think the easiest change would be increase the horizontal width a hairs breadth, close them a hairs breadth, and slightly lower the size of the eyeball. For a more feline look.
    If you want full lips make them a bit less wide and make the top lip slightly bigger. If you want lips similar to the ones you were going for, make the bottom lip less thick. Main reason being that the mouth looks kinda like you went half one way and half the other.
    Bring the jaw up slightly, it's sitting too far down which is giving these uber long cheeks.
    For the hair color I'd make it a bit darker so she gets a more copper hair color instead of more an orange-y one. But that's just me personally.
    Overall I think she needs a lot of tiny adjustments. The devil is in the details, as they say. 3/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • onlydolly
    onlydolly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Hi all. I don't have time for raiting today but I wanted to show You my Veno after makeover :

eukdjs.jpg

And my Psy I've just made :

148dcpf.jpg

IDK what hair color give her. Can You help.

b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    onlydolly wrote: »
    Hi all. I don't have time for raiting today but I wanted to show You my Veno after makeover :

eukdjs.jpg

148dcpf.jpg

I love the way your veno looks, so cute. Only thing that disturbs me is that the lips look lil bit too big. Also the ears dont go well with the hair. (I hate that problem on my own veno >_<)
    About your psy, the haircolor seems a bit grey instead of brown. She seems to look nice but also presety..
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    Anonome - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @onlydolly: Your veno is adorable o: I like the deep red hair with the light skin; I've had a makeover that was similar, actually. :3 The brown hair on your psy doesn't look bad, I've just always been a fan of lighter hair on TB classes. Choose a color that you think looks good with both her skin color and eye color. c:
    Snowycookie does make a good point, but I think clashing with certain head fash is unavoidable as a veno, so I wouldn't really worry about it.

This is my most recent makeover for my veno. Just changed her yesterday, actually xD

16hp25l.png
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Ziraia: 4/5 She is cute and the fash look nice on her. Mimi comment is true in a way with black hair she would look like the girl in the grudge. xD

Mimiroppu: 2.5/5 Like other already said the eyes look wierd, the hair color is not ugly, but i personally don't like it, but it's just my taste, with the eyes fix she will look nice. :3

onlydolly: 4/5 I agree with the other your veno always look awsome, but snowy is right lips look a bit big. For the psy 3/5 she look really nice, but i think psy/sin always the same look/color.

Anonome: Your veno is really pretty 4.5/5, bunny ears are personally my favorite and the last SS is totally awesome.

Here my wizz:

2012-028.jpg

missko12.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    2efteg1.jpg
    Got some shots with my master.

2eyz3ig.jpg
    Show me what you got, old man.

bhzuqc.jpg
    Thank you, Mater.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    Options
    1st of all, Amme your on wrong thread again, the thread where you beling is this. Im not trying to get rid of you or anything but you keep always sending screenshots of same look, just different pose and then you dont even rate anyone.

Anonome: I really love that eternal love hair on your veno.
    <3 but there is something wrong with the eyes.. Maybe its the size or how they are rotated or the shape not sure.

Xx_BeLLa_xX: Your wiz is really cute but still mature. Only thing I would fix is eyebrown or eye size, since the eyebrowns look really really thin and you can barely see them when the eyes are so big and black. It also can be that they are just really light colored and with a tanned skin, they just hide.
  • Wizelle - Dreamweaver
    Wizelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    onlydolly wrote: »

http://i46.tinypic.com/148dcpf.jpg

her skin has a hint of orange to it, so I'd say pink or orange. Brown also goes great with that skin color on a fish IMO. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Level 95 Mystic pill babby b:victory
    edited July 2012
    Options
    34yqmis.jpg
    I'm planning to run a bm but I also want a mystic to save my cleric. Running 2 new classes is too much work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @Anonome; 1000/5 for your veno b:dirty You always make the cutest characters. Although I would prefer pink lips, the red is still stunning <3

@Xx_BeLLa_xX; 3.5/5 for your wiz. Her face is way too wide in my personal opinion and her eyes are too far apart. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @Xx_Bella_xX: Your wiz is really cute :o I like the shape of her eyes, she also has a very natural look :3 4/5
    @Snowycookie: awh >.< I was actually really content with her eyes qq But ty <3
    @Graviora: Lmao, ilu Gabbie <3 I was thinking of making her lips pink once I get sick of the red, just have to find the right shade xD
    edited July 2012
    Options
    2isip95.jpg

I just accidentally created a very cute boy! b:dirty He almost look like real person except those fish ears. Ha!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Dolly- Your veno is really cute! I really love the hair color. Although, it reminds me a little of Susylu or Cocobelle's characters... I rate a 5/5. Nice work!

Your psy... She looks like a lost lil' fishie! It's cute. It does look a little preset-y to me, though. The eyes DO save it, but they are a little dark and scary b:surrender (me being weird). I want to say a reddish hair color would look nicer, but I am not a big fan of that greyish tideborn skin color (It's one of the reasons I approve of .ini editing so whole-heartedly.). It's making it preset looking. I'll give her a 3.5/5.

Anonome- I like the end shot of her the best. In the middle one... her eyes look a little... derpy, for a lack of better terms. Her forehead looks a little bit big. I think it just might be the hairstyle that I find questionable, though. She looks really good in the other two screens. I chuckled a little when I saw that you used the Mouse Maid hair with the rabbit veno ears. 4/5

Bella- Her face is reaaaaaally round. It's a refreshing, not cookie cutter look, but it's a little funny. Another thing that gets me is the bust. I'm not one to hate on big boobies, but her arms and body look really small compared to them. I tend to prefer characters with small frames to have a small bust. I feel like if she bent over, she might not get back up...

I do, however, like the choice of hair and skin colors. I would darken or thicken her eyebrows. They look almost invisible. I'll rate her a 3/5.

I attempted to fix my seeker. I rather dislike the corner picture, but I think her face came out a little better? Something about her face just bothers the heck out of me :(

2012-07-3123-03-48.jpg

2012-07-3123-03-15.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa304/Namine525/2012-07-3123-02-57.jpg <- posted the last one as a link to save space.

EDIT: I also just realized that I picked virtually the same hair color when I tried to change it. Deeerrrp on meeeeee :T

Amee- Dude, now you're just spamming up the thread with pictures. Rate someone, or go to the other thread everyone and their grandmother keeps posting. Stop ignoring the mods, btw. You won't like it when they get mad....
    edited August 2012
    Options
    What is the matter with you? Do you think only you can post in this thread or what? You want me to rate? 0/5. Reason? Those fake black circled eyes and pork oil covered mouths, plus skinny arms, no muscles blah blah. None of the features of them is appealing. Now, given that you forced me to rate things I don't like at all, are you still gonna call me bashing?

I made some adjustments to my bm.
    He looks so sexy!
    25gzejc.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asteric - Archosaur
    Asteric - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Mimiroppu- Cute ^3^, the cheeks just look a little too caved in when she's turned 4.5/5

AmmeeesbfC- Very manly XD, the hair line just looks a little too high in my opinion 4/5

Rate my Mystic and sin? -w-

2012-07-2722-44-37800x6002.jpg

2012-07-2414-06-20800x600.jpg

(do they look too girly?)
    edited August 2012
    Options

25gzejc.jpg

Holy ****! You can follow the rules! I'm impressed. Now, I'll give you a rating.

He is a preset. He is a green haired preset. I'm sure you could fix the lips. Less wider, a little more thicker in the lower lip area. His eyebrows look like little green bushes. I find it funny. His face looks a little grim, like he's about to walk in to find his house ransacked and his valuables gone. I have this feeling you could do way better. It might be just because he is a... Blade master? Maybe a little bit wider nose, too.

He doesn't appeal to me, but I'll be fair.

I'll give him a 2/5. Even if your rating was spiteful, you followed the rules. Don't know if it was the mod's warning or what. Keep it up

EDIT: TO PREVENT A DOUBLE POST:

Asteric- The male mystic's face is a little long for that specific hairstyle. I sincerely do appreciate that he looks a bit different from all the rest. That's a hard thing to pull off with Earthguard's limitations. His eyebrows are a little thin. That must be the girly thing you're talking about. The blue is a nice touch. 4/5.

The assassin- He seems like a lot of the male assassin's rolling around here(dat skintone). On the brightside, he's not too girly looking. I'm picky about TB ears, but these big ones look good on him.

His face is gentle. It's a good thing. 4.5/5
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I attempted to fix my seeker. I rather dislike the corner picture, but I think her face came out a little better? Something about her face just bothers the heck out of me :(

2012-07-3123-03-48.jpg

2012-07-3123-03-15.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa304/Namine525/2012-07-3123-02-57.jpg <- posted the last one as a link to save space.

EDIT: I also just realized that I picked virtually the same hair color when I tried to change it. Deeerrrp on meeeeee :T

Reason why Xx_BeLLa_xX's wizard look busty is that the wizards kinda lean back when they stay still, making their bewbs look bigger than they are. :D

About your seeker, her nose look lil weird in my eyes, maybe lil bit too big or something. Shes cute but the nose.. XD

@Asteric: I really like the blue color on your mystic but his nose seems lil bit too long. Hard to say anything about the rest since its not "straight" picture. Sin.. looks presety.

Not gonna comment our lovely spammers pictures until he learns to EDIT his posts and not double/triple post and rates others. :) (even with 0 but he could always just tell what you could improve on your character etc)
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Mimiroppu- Cute ^3^, the cheeks just look a little too caved in when she's turned 4.5/5

AmmeeesbfC- Very manly XD, the hair line just looks a little too high in my opinion 4/5

Rate my Mystic and sin? -w-

(do they look too girly?)

The 1st one, a little bit, not my type. 2/5. The problem is the hair together with his eyebrows, which are way too thin. The 2nd one is not too feminine, especially consider he has sexy packs and abs. 3/5. I would make his face a bit wider and also eyebrows a bit thicker, though.

2hejy81.jpg
    A in-game shot. I want to make his lower lip thinner but it seems that that's the thinnest you can set in the game. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @Mimiroppu - Her eyes look much better now, more human than they seemed before. Though Asteric has a point, her cheeks are a little off, but it's only noticeable with her turned in the second picture. I think she looks much nicer, the eyes made a big difference. 4.5/5

@Asteric - I'm unsure of your mystic.. His nose seems too long, I'd either bring his eyes down or the rest of his face up. I love the blue you used though, very pretty shade and interesting to see with the yellow third eye. I'll admit now, I don't like any of the male Earthguard hair, but he pulls this one off nicely. 3-4/5 (I honestly can't pick, 3 for the odd face, 4 for overall appeal)
    And as for your sin, I love his face. He looks very soft and sweet to me, and I like that he has the longer face on him than you see on most sins. I wouldn't change his face at all, personally. Though, I'd use a more peach flesh tone with that hair color, it looks odd to me with him being so pale. 4.5/5

@AmmeeesbfC - Your BM isn't bad, I suppose. As it's been said, he's a little presetty. His eyebrows look too thick and his lips are too thin, but I like his expression. He looks pouty, and it's kinda cute, though I think it would be better served with some modification. 3/5

Asteric's sin reminded me, I wanted to see if I got the look of my psy right. I was aiming for the cold as ice, Count Dracula look. One of the cool, not glittering vampires. >.>
    I wanted his face to be long and thin, and he be lean, but I don't know how well it works. Thoughts? b:thanks
    2012-08-0100-20-59.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Reason why Xx_BeLLa_xX's wizard look busty is that the wizards kinda lean back when they stay still, making their bewbs look bigger than they are. :D

About your seeker, her nose look lil weird in my eyes, maybe lil bit too big or something. Shes cute but the nose.. XD

@Asteric: I really like the blue color on your mystic but his nose seems lil bit too long. Hard to say anything about the rest since its not "straight" picture. Sin.. looks presety.

Not gonna comment our lovely spammers pictures until he learns to EDIT his posts and not double/triple post and rates others. :) (even with 0 but he could always just tell what you could improve on your character etc)

He's not going to. His reasoning is that all females are terrible and don't deserve ratings. He rated me (spiteful as it was) and I'm going to leave it at that. It's an improvement.

I hardly see wizards ingame, anymore :( I guess that would do it. Not that I mind big boobies b:surrender

I cannot figure out wthomgbbqasaprsvp is up with this face. I even reset all the settings and tried it again. I looked at the old style that I originally posted and realized how scary it was! The cheeks certainly do cave in from the side. New set and old set. idk man idk

EDIT: I'm changing my forum title to "Gets ninja'd like a turtle" or something.

Asteric's sin reminded me, I wanted to see if I got the look of my psy right. I was aiming for the cold as ice, Count Dracula look. One of the cool, not glittering vampires. >.>
    I wanted his face to be long and thin, and he be lean, but I don't know how well it works. Thoughts? b:thanks
    2012-08-0100-20-59.jpg

Dat psy... he hits the mark perfectly! He looks like a true cold, villain, right down to the hairstyle. I will point out that the skin tone and hair color are overused. Other than that, brilliant. He could burn down my village, anyday. 4.5/5
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @Mimiroppu - Her eyes look much better now, more human than they seemed before. Though Asteric has a point, her cheeks are a little off, but it's only noticeable with her turned in the second picture. I think she looks much nicer, the eyes made a big difference. 4.5/5

@Asteric - I'm unsure of your mystic.. His nose seems too long, I'd either bring his eyes down or the rest of his face up. I love the blue you used though, very pretty shade and interesting to see with the yellow third eye. I'll admit now, I don't like any of the male Earthguard hair, but he pulls this one off nicely. 3-4/5 (I honestly can't pick, 3 for the odd face, 4 for overall appeal)
    And as for your sin, I love his face. He looks very soft and sweet to me, and I like that he has the longer face on him than you see on most sins. I wouldn't change his face at all, personally. Though, I'd use a more peach flesh tone with that hair color, it looks odd to me with him being so pale. 4.5/5

@AmmeeesbfC - Your BM isn't bad, I suppose. As it's been said, he's a little presetty. His eyebrows look too thick and his lips are too thin, but I like his expression. He looks pouty, and it's kinda cute, though I think it would be better served with some modification. 3/5

2012-08-0100-20-59.jpg

His eyebrows are too thin, which doesn't look very much like a guy at all. Fix that you will get a handsome dude. I wouldn't make my guy's face so long but it's another style. Neither would I give my guy so heavy eye shadows or whatever people call those black shades around the eyes but that's emo boys and heavy metal guys style. 2/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

Well she looks a lot better than she did before at any rate! Perhaps make the nose a smidge smaller and maker her lips a bit fuller since you choose smaller lips as opposed to a wider smile. I'd tweak the cheeks as well, they still look a bit long though much better than they did before. I really think once you get the cheeks right the mystic will look much better. The chin is a bit too rotated toward the front, its jutting out there a little bit. You already know how I feel about the hair color. The reason she looks so much better in the kitty kut is because it's covering her eyebrows, which are a bit too thick. And don't match her hair at all. Although I love, love, the shape and rotation. She looks so kind. It's not a huge deal but it's something I noticed when looking at her in different fashion. 4/5

I'd bring the jaw up and mid sliders just a touch on my the mystic personally. Otherwise he looks nice, different from the usual mystics. Which I like. 4/5

The sin is a tiny bit femme but he looks good. Kinda like a male model. I like him although I'd of gone with different colors that a personal taste. 4.5/5
    2012-08-0100-20-59.jpg

I think his lips are a bit too full and I personally would've went the full Dracula look with black or red eyes, but that's just me. Overall he's pretty creepy which is what you were going for so 4.75/5.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited August 2012
    Options
    2nuk6k9.jpg
    Can't decide. Should I go with this look?

24xhrfb.jpg
    Or this look?

Both are so handsome and sexy I can't decide! XDDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @Mimiroppu: Your seeker is cute :3 Something that I notice just because of my picky preference is her nose; it seems a little big, but that may just be because I love small noses b:chuckle I like the arch of her eyebrows and the shape of her mouth. 3.5/5
    @AmmeeesbfC: Not bad :o I feel as if your bm's mouth is a little large, though. The color of his hair and eyebrows is creative, though xD 3/5
    @Asteric: I like your mystic; it's different from most that I've seen. The light blue hair and yellow third eye look good together c: I love your sin's facial expression, and his mouth is adorable @_@ Looks masculine, not too girly at all xD 4/5 for both.
    @Reix: I think you definitely accomplished the look you were going for! His expression is intense and intimidating, and the hair you chose is very fitting b:laugh 4/5
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I'm glad my psy actually fits the outline I wanted for him, it's exciting to know I'm not the only person who thinks I hit the mark. ^^

Though, a couple of you said his color scheme is overused. I used the white skin to flow with the vampire look, and the white hair was only because his hair was white before I made him over in the first place. Is there a different set of colors anyone can recommend for him instead? I hate when my characters look like the same-old-same-old, so any suggestions would be amazing.

@Venus - I originally had his eyes with the EG texture, which made the pale blue-grey fit better. It had more of a piercing look, so now that they've been reverted to the old texture, I may change them to red or something that fits him better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options

Though, a couple of you said his color scheme is overused. I used the white skin to flow with the vampire look, and the white hair was only because his hair was white before I made him over in the first place. Is there a different set of colors anyone can recommend for him instead? I hate when my characters look like the same-old-same-old, so any suggestions would be amazing.

I have a few favorite bad guy "colorings", if you will. The most recent one being... light blonde hair, fair-ish skin tone and red eyes. A Slavic vampire.

This is why .ini editing should be legalized, already. I've seen a few TB with a less greyish undertone in their skin. I'm not 100%, but I think it can be achieved through editing. That grey undertone drives me insane :T

Another one of my favorites? Pale skin(like a asian skin tone... sort of gold), black/darkdarkdark purple hair and mauve/magenta/purple eyes. I'd just steer away from the typical Tideborn grey skin. It could do wonders for him. You could even keep the white hair.