FC Glitch Update

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You know it's bad when a Mod participates in the +1 partaking and not caring >.>

(Must've strictly been told not to close it :<)

^+1 b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Ponies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    b:lipcurl__Look Even I'll say this now, I wanted this thread to live on as an active (Debate Page) & Reminder to {PWE} of their Greatest of all their (Ill-begotten Favoritism} ****-ups!!!! !

But the moment that people from (both sides) truely stopped trying to add viable debate points to this subject matter, I stopped Bumping this 1 myself.... And the moment that I started seeing that it wasn't apparently gonna come back up again with any new interesting ideas, too refresh this subject..... I've kinda lost interest in keeping this one alive at all........b:sad

So Frankie, if you want too, go ahead & close this 1 "If no one else comes up with anything seriously new too debate about, on this subject, within say the next weeks time, then kill it".... Because if nothing new comes up on this again, then that'll truely show that there was nothing more too come up with, on this subject thread matter, anymore........

b:surrender

b:bye___But remember Frankie.... That alot of us are still wondering if you guys are ever going to try and compensate those of us "Who didn't absolutely cheat our ways through the FC Glitch! (Too an All Incompassing Game Imbalancing & Population Crashing Faildom??????!!!)"

You Stated, that you needed our understandings on why you supposedly (couldn't & wouldn't) Punish those, that did Violate the {ToS} an absolutely unaccounted amount of times (Not even by removing all their Obviously glitched level gains!? That they made in Obscenely unrealistic amounts of times??? (Thus making this game, completely uncompetitive for the rest of us, to even try too compete with you're now obviously Fail Safe & Untouchable group of (Special Interests) CS'ing Cheating lil'Whiner's!!????)

(But then you don't even come up with any attempts too help compensate the rest of us, who were the Loyal and Law Abiding Majority who played here and only wanted Fairness in both the rules as a whole & an even chance on the playing Field aswell?????) Even though we also put HUGE AMOUNTs of our own Real Coin!? & Time?! Into this game aswell????????

It wasn't just That Blanket {**** Amnesty (Get outta Jail~Free Card)} that you gave all the violators; that made so many others leave the game..... It was also the fact that you didn't even try too find a way too level the playing fields, for the rest of us too stay competitive with those (cheating lil'scumbagzz) (which you guys specially treated) who got away with what they did {Scott free!?!??!!} that drove away most of those, who left {PWi} away from the game.............

What ever happened too the ideas, of rewarding all the long term loyal players?! Who didn't Shaft You and Your {ToS} Agreements???? Why do the rest of us get left behind without even the slightest attempt of compensation from you guys, too make this game; a more fair and balanced game again, for those of us who played by the rules, all during the time that the glitchers were blatently JaCkInG your {ToS~Rules}????

Why did the {BIG WIGs} that are above you in {PWE} "Choose too dismiss the rest of us like we were garbage and meant absolutely jack too the games financial well being??" And then through that action, leave behind the most important part of the formerly Healthy {PWi} (Paying & Playing) populace??? Doing it too such a degree that (So many of the (former populace) are Still choosing too Bail on the game now, rather then even bothering to try and stay?????) Why, Frankie?????

b:sweat

I once Posted a {Half Serious & Half Joking} Idea, on how to compensate the rest of us, an idea which even took into mind, the actual amounts of times that Law Abiding Players have been on game, too adjust the levels of compensations that we shoulda been getting, to keep those players still here & still happy too be here and playing.... An Idea which could have saved this games Reputation With The Public in good light, by showing how much you could of been willing too go, too make this situation right, on behalf of all those Fair & Loyal Players, who got shafted by the ways this {FC Glitch debacle} was Mishandled.......

Perhaps you should seriously take a look at it (And even maybe, make some serious tweeks of your own too it; so it really is something that you guys also tried too make (So the rest of us can finally have a (fair & balanced) game again, for the rest of us who you've so far let down so badly...)

I'll, Repost it Below for you Frankie:

seitori wrote: »

MY Favorite Idea for leveling the playing Fields for all of us (That Didn't show a Glitch Possibility) was that they should "Raise {Each} of Our Characters 1-level (for free) with all the (Stat/Ability Points & Notoriety Points) for Each & Every Month that we've Played the game (Or) Example: 36 months ='s 36 Levels (Each character) And that we be givin Armor from {PWE} in compensation matching our Times in play aswell {Original Players from the first year of the game being out (Aka. Opening (too) 23:59.59 December 31st, 2008), gets Free Rank 9's} {Basic 3rd Years get Recast R8's} {2nd Years Basic R8's} And so on down the line.....

That would have shut me up! On, Shall we Say {PWE/Cs} Ill~Thought Choices.........^V^'

Please try and take a serious look at the Idea Posted above (in the Quote) Frankie........

Because if the Big Boys \^up top^/ were too actually take this idea seriously; it could save {PWE} a world of hurt, when it comes to the ideas of taking the needed actions (that may well not only, keep the Current players that are still here (in the game) and prevent further Hemoraging! Of the Player Base.....) But it may well also get some of the others who left, too come back too {PWE}.... "If they got wind that you guys put something like this, into Implementation (for the compensation too the Burned part of {PWi's} Player base (Who actually played ungodly amounts of EyEsTrAiNiNg Hours! Over the years!) For Pathetically little XP gain?!) Too actually be able too ever get too the levels, that you guys let alot of {Scumbagz} get too right away!?!?) In only a fraction of the matter of time (All while they were Violating your {ToS} constently....) while the rest of the Actual 'Questing' (Fairplay) Players, not only were, but still are Being Ignored on the accounts of their own (Wellbeings & Needs) when it comes too the (redressing & rebalancing) of the game that so many liked too play! But now are only unwitting Victims of (in a Broken system) where the rights of most are, pathetically cast aside!?! All for the Pathetic Whines of a cheating few of supposedly paying players????????

You guys, have got to find a way at making it right again, Frankie........~_~'

But as for the thread Frankie, Kill it soon! If no one else comes up with anything else new or truely interesting too debate about it.... For if all thats left of this thread now is only Bumping it! Then even I say Drop it & Lock it.....
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ↑ Walls of italic bold text aren't fun to read. Booya.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    b:lipcurl__Look Even I'll say this now, '

Do you try to read your post?
    I won't even bother reading what you wrote, cause it's impossible to read. Italic + really bad colors = too much trouble to read your post.

If you wan't to say something, at least try to write it in a way that is easy to read. Millions of ???? and !!!! and ... don't help either.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    As valid as seitori's posts are, they still make me temporarilly go wall-eyed if I try to read too many of them in a short time.
    b:chuckle
    j/k
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • seitori
    edited July 2012
    As valid as seitori's posts are, they still make me temporarilly go wall-eyed if I try to read too many of them in a short time.
    b:chuckle
    j/k

Just think about SKITTLES when ya read it, it'll give you the Munchies aswell, ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!
    b:dirtyb:chuckleb:laugh
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I just don't read them. lol Can't be anything important if you type like a kid who's just got new crayons. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Just think about SKITTLES when ya read it, it'll give you the Munchies aswell, ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!
    b:dirtyb:chuckleb:laugh
    Hrm...
    *Re-reads while thinking of skittles*
    ... ...
    ... ... ...

>b:spit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • seitori
    edited July 2012
    I just don't read them. lol Can't be anything important if you type like a kid who's just got new crayons. b:chuckle

Now now! Writing styles and preferences all aside, atleast I haven't ever broken out the Spraypaint Cans on the forums......b:dirtyb:victory

But could you imagine the absolute TERROR I could be on WC or Horns for that matter (in-game) "since I've still got so many of them on my chari's" if they ever allowed ingame chat to be mixed colors like the forums are????

~o~' The thought of what I could do (in game) even makes me sick, too think about it......
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Anyway... we did get compensation. Month of 2x EXP and Spirit.

Players who really wanted to get closer to 105, already did that. Other, lazy ones, just QQ and demand instant 105.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    (>^.^(>@__@)&gt;
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    players Who Really Wanted To Get Closer To 105, Already Did That. Other, Lazy Ones, Just Qq And Demand Instant 105.

Qftft
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hey Now I Can Q_q All I Want
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    This thread is STILL going on?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    This thread is STILL going on?

Nope.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Wow.

I go out of town for almost three months, and come back to this thread still going on.b:shocked

Groovy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blastertaber
    blastertaber Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    BumP for justice!!
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Are people still raging about this? Relax kids, it's just a game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    BumP for justice!!

They should lock this thread for justice so ppl can move on and also cuz it violates rule 11 of the forums
    11. No power-posting, spamming, bumping and/or flaming.
    edited July 2012
    bearyflair wrote: »
    They should lock this thread for justice so ppl can move on and also cuz it violates rule 11 of the forums

this is a lie >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited July 2012

If the people that didn't care stop posting the few that do will eventually forget about it. Honestly half the people that post in the thread are telling people to stop posting in it and let it die b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Honestly half the people that post in the thread are telling people to stop posting in it and let it die b:shutup

And this is what makes QQ about QQ (etc) so hilarious.
  • TrueMax - Sanctuary
    TrueMax - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Ummm The goon glitch also violated the rules. They dont care so why should we care to follow any of thier rules? or they could make us all 105 i like that idea too
    edited July 2012
    Ummm The goon glitch also violated the rules. They dont care so why should we care to follow any of thier rules? or they could make us all 105 i like that idea too

fail revolutionist is fail
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Second page?
    Oh no no no....this is staying where everybody can see it. Think of it as an ugly scar, which represents your management, the state of the game, and how much your playerbase thinks of you.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Mystic_Man - Harshlands
    Mystic_Man - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Oh look! This topic's been revived again.
    Sorry kids.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15105911002&dateline=1334936268[/SIGPIC]

Save PWI: 2012
    ttp://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/Save%20PWI/

We play this game---We know how to fix it.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Oh look! This topic's been revived again.
    Sorry kids.

Gtfo my name.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Second page?
    Oh no no no....this is staying where everybody can see it. Think of it as an ugly scar, which represents your management, the state of the game, and how much your playerbase thinks of you.

Do you really have a purple butt?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.