Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Nice seeker Miko. What fashion set is that top from?

Celebrity Set.
    avjt00.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Amg i gotta have it. D:
  • AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Celebrity Set.
    avjt00.jpg

Very smart. I like the pants and boots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Amg i gotta have it. D:

Now is your chance lmao. Rep sale that gives the packs with the fash set inside. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yeah, lal, this morning i saw people trying to sell it in wc. I wasnt aware of the promo at that time, so i was like OMG rare fash MUST HAVE.
    Told the seller that i probably didnt have enough coin to buy the entire set, so maybe she could just sell me the top or pants. Was pming her while in factionchat, so i didnt see the other 666 people trying to sell the set in wc. xD

Second later a friend pm's me if i'd like the set for free. b:pleased

Pieces started to come together when i saw this overkill of Bunny's. :P

Still, TY to that friend. b:kiss
    But why is there a color displayed on the fashion items themselves? They ALL look exaclty the same.

Oh and the dance... D:
    Started feeling warm towards men when doing it. But i also was dancing when opening packs.
    And guess what? "It" "worked". Got a nice item out of a few packs. b:chuckle
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    LOL gratz Sleg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Yeah, lal, this morning i saw people trying to sell it in wc. I wasnt aware of the promo at that time, so i was like OMG rare fash MUST HAVE.
    Told the seller that i probably didnt have enough coin to buy the entire set, so maybe she could just sell me the top or pants. Was pming her while in factionchat, so i didnt see the other 666 people trying to sell the set in wc. xD

Second later a friend pm's me if i'd like the set for free. b:pleased

Pieces started to come together when i saw this overkill of Bunny's. :P

Still, TY to that friend. b:kiss
    But why is there a color displayed on the fashion items themselves? They ALL look exaclty the same.

Oh and the dance... D:
    Started feeling warm towards men when doing it. But i also was dancing when opening packs.
    And guess what? "It" "worked". Got a nice item out of a few packs. b:chuckle

b:chuckle Grats. And cause it is one of those set that is unable to dye. The color display mean nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    8824976.bmp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Oh and the dance... D:

I think the dance is actually the same than the sapphire fash no?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • onlydolly
    onlydolly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Thank You all for rating ^.^

Aurantiumina - Really pretty Veno. I'll change her eyes for EG ( The code is 1117 ) but it's Your Veno so if You like those eyes I don't have enything to say 4,5/5
    JinxRake - Same to Aurantiumina... 4,5/5
    Aurantiumina - I agree with Esnemyl. Her eyes creep me out a little... 4/5
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Ow I love Yout Mystic. He's sooo cute. 5/5 ^.^
    MikoTenshi - I really like him just the eyes... They're RED! So sorry but I hate RED eyes. 4/5 What about Mystic She's so so so ADORABLE. Just You made her perfect ;* ^.^
    AmmeeesbfC - He's HOT. Thats all what I can tell about him. 5/5
    ---
    I see that many girls are doing a male characters so I decided that I'll do one too. Just cute little Seeker I've just made. Tell me what do You thing. ^.^

2ignp6c.jpg

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    onlydolly wrote: »
    Thank You all for rating ^.^

Aurantiumina - Really pretty Veno. I'll change her eyes for EG ( The code is 1117 ) but it's Your Veno so if You like those eyes I don't have enything to say 4,5/5
    JinxRake - Same to Aurantiumina... 4,5/5
    Aurantiumina - I agree with Esnemyl. Her eyes creep me out a little... 4/5
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Ow I love Yout Mystic. He's sooo cute. 5/5 ^.^
    MikoTenshi - I really like him just the eyes... They're RED! So sorry but I hate RED eyes. 4/5 What about Mystic She's so so so ADORABLE. Just You made her perfect ;* ^.^
    AmmeeesbfC - He's HOT. Thats all what I can tell about him. 5/5
    ---
    I see that many girls are doing a male characters so I decided that I'll do one too. Just cute little Seeker I've just made. Tell me what do You thing. ^.^

2ignp6c.jpg

b:cute

He is cute. Just can't see his face very well with that hair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • punkcharmingx
    punkcharmingx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    idk how to edit screen shots but this is my toon, its a lil hard to make a decent male bm i think but i tried to make it look like me. anyways here it is
    106bh8h.jpg
    edited July 2012
    idk how to edit screen shots but this is my toon, its a lil hard to make a decent male bm i think but i tried to make it look like me. anyways here it is
    106bh8h.jpg

You mean he looks like you irl? This is hawt news! Do you have a close up of him! And you too! XDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You mean he looks like you irl? This is hawt news! Do you have a close up of him! And you too! XDD

Amme, get ur horny butt out of the forums. o.o

onlydolly: to me the seeker looks too boyish..

Punkcharmingx: u can open a "camera" by pressing F9 and hide all the map, skillbars etc by pressing alt + H. :) Not bad looking BM.
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    AmmeeesbfC
    Like the look. Nice colors too. 4/5

onlydolly
    Really like your seekers eyes o.o the colors are cute. He looks young and.. brave ..or sumthing. But yeah, i really like his eyes! 5/5

punkcharmingx
    Another nice character :D I love that top he's wearing btw, and brown hair ^^ cant see his face that well, but its either a 4/5 or 5/5 imo.

Here's my cleric <3

Buffy2.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • jeremyhuff
    jeremyhuff Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Punkcharmingx: u can open a "camera" by pressing F9 and hide all the map, skillbars etc by pressing alt + H. :) Not bad looking BM.

thank you lol heres a close up and sorry if there hair in his eyes >.>
    vzwl10.jpg
    edited July 2012

Watch your mouth, you gayish butt.
    jeremyhuff wrote: »
    vzwl10.jpg

I think the light's not very good maybe... But still he looks young and handsome. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    jeremyhuff wrote: »
    vzwl10.jpg

Your welcome. :) I think thats a good looking BM, maybe lil too wide nose.
    Watch your mouth, you gayish butt.

Excuse me? You just keep commenting the GUY characters when the thread is "Rate a Character". You need to rate the FEMALE ones too, not just the MALE ones what u like. So if ur not gonna do that, what u do in this thread then? And only *** who I see here is u hun.
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Am I the only one here who thinks it's just hilarious that he's hitting on pixels? b:surrenderb:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Am I the only one here who thinks it's just hilarious that he's hitting on pixels? b:surrenderb:question

Let me hit on your pixels please. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ... You made him drop his icecream again >_<"
    newcanvaswy.jpg

Aaaand since it's called Rate a Character after all!

Here's my cleric <3

Buffy2.png

I like the colors you used, it looks very natural. I just get the feeling she's abducted and begging for help. b:surrender It might be the eyebrows, I'm not sure. I also have the feeling her face has a V-shape, but that might be the hair...
    I'm not really one of giving grades to something... ^^" But it's a nice char!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    Your welcome. :) I think thats a good looking BM, maybe lil too wide nose.

Excuse me? You just keep commenting the GUY characters when the thread is "Rate a Character". You need to rate the FEMALE ones too, not just the MALE ones what u like. So if ur not gonna do that, what u do in this thread then? And only *** who I see here is u hun.

What is your problem with me liking male toons? Why should I comment on female toons? I don't think they look good. I'm not gonna use bad words on the toons I don't like! Maybe you like both male and female toons but you have to understand not everybody in the world is like you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012

2ignp6c.jpg

@onlydolly:I think he's really cute and mysterious 5/5.

@other: i think people should be free to comment the chars they want, female or male, if a comments shock you, act like a adult and send a complain to a mod beside reply and make things become worse, more you reply to him more that go out topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited July 2012
    Some characters dont get rated because Amme only rates the male characters and then the next person who comes to rate, dont notice the earlier characters. I think it would just be fair to rate the person above you, not the guy like 5 pages ago. :)
    edited July 2012
    Ridiculous! Some people didn't see the toons because of me commenting on toons I like? People are not idiots! They can scroll up and down and click on the previous pages. Stop looking for excuses because your toons are not good looking that's why people don't comment on them not because they didn't see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    Ridiculous! Some people didn't see the toons because of me commenting on toons I like? People are not idiots! They can scroll up and down and click on the previous pages. Stop looking for excuses because your toons are not good looking that's why people don't comment on them not because they didn't see it.

There are plenty of people that don't rate people that have been rated already. Because they want everyone to have a fair chance at getting rated. When you bump people off the page, they assume the people in previous pages have already been rated. The reason you're going all over the place is because you are looking for something very specific to rate. Most people are not. In addition, it makes who regularly follow this thread and others like it uncomfortable because they know the reason you are only rating males is because of a sexual interest.
    Buffy2.png

She's cute but her chins a bit too point imo. 4/5

2zhlkq1.jpg

2ptayvq.jpg

The seeker's chin looks a bit off. Kinda like a crescent moon. In addition is head isn't really proportioned right to the rest of his body. He's got a very serious, tough look though. Which is kinda cool. 3/5

The mystic is kinda adorable but I think her forehead is a bit too long. I'd also shrink the eyes a teeny-tiny bit. I know you're going for the doll look but it's a bit too exaggerated to me. That said, I love the colors you used. And the mouth is adorable. 4/5

vzwl10.jpg

He's a cutie but his eye is a bit too small, I think. His nose is also a bit wide. When I say a bit. I mean a bit. Just a minor tweak to those would look nicer to me...4.5/5

2ignp6c.jpg

His skin tone is a bit too gray. Makes him look a bit clammy. I'd give him a tan or make him a bit paler. Other than that he's super cute. You're very good at making doll characters. 4.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • nathos03
    nathos03 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Oh ammiee, i thnk I love you x.x that red text and your poetic speech turns me on so much. Can we go out? No, can you marry me? It would be the greatest civil partnership in history.
    b:dirty b:dirtyb:dirty
    edited July 2012
    People are not stupid. Like you said, people are like robots. They only comment on toons that nobody has commented before? It doesn't make any sense whatever you are trying to say. That I comment on toons I like is my freedom, that people comment on toons they like is their freedom. You have no right to force other people to like this toon or that toon.
    nathos03 wrote: »
    Oh ammiee, i thnk I love you x.x that red text and your poetic speech turns me on so much. Can we go out? No, can you marry me? It would be the greatest civil partnership in history.
    b:dirty b:dirtyb:dirty

Only if you a handsome young guy with sexy packs and big arms or a decent looking bi-sexual guy and willing to hook up with your boy friends with me. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    Nobody says you have to like the toon. Nobody is forcing you to like female toons. They are just asking you to post in a way that is in keeping with the spirit of the thread. Which is to allow everyone to rate and be rated. There is already another thread just for commenting on random toons you like and showing off. Some people come to this thread for help with their toons. And the forums aren't really the place to be discussing sexual fantasies....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited July 2012
    If I did that, I bet you people are gonna complain that "Ammeee always gives low rates to everybody!!!" Because if I would comment on those toons I don't like, I'd give a 0.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]