4/5 because i dont like those big eyes^^

my veno ;)
    markiertefotos14a.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥RAWR♥
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Justin Bieber is till young. His male hormone has not come out yet. But I'm sure there're people like innocent young boys like him.

Lol i can't even believe you're still here, still living your imaginary life with your 2 *** "boyfriends" that you created just for your self for your cleric?

Also Justin Beiber is 18, he's already legal and his...hormones are pretty much settled in, not that I see what that has to do with anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Necro troll feed. D:
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Necro troll feed. D:

Not a necro since she's quoting parts of a sticky. But a very annoying and uncomfortable skirting around the rules by taking advantage of a loophole.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Kiriumi - Sanctuary
    Kiriumi - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You guys seriously wouldn't consider that what you're doing is pretty much cyber-bullying? b:surrender

I personally feel it'd suffice to let him know that you feel uncomfortable, but to incessantly throw condescending & offending remarks his way is just mean & childish. Especially since as of now, he doesn't seem to be volatile or abrasive to any of you. I'm aware he used to practice trolling on these parts of the forums, but he's stopped. Does it really make you guys feel good being so rude towards someone who isn't even fighting back? Let's not stoop to that level, now. T_T
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    We already asked him politely to go away and stop posting that kind of stuff. He didn't. And we love this and the other threads. We DO NOT WANT someone with sick sexual needs ruin those threads for us.

@Vulpinchen
    Not bad looking char at all. Only thing that bothers me is that her mouth corners are a little too forced upwards. Kind of makes her lower half of face look a little weird.

4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiriumi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Well, then you should know that responding at all would only fuel his entertainment factor. But even if that wouldn't apply to him, it's quite evident he won't stop posting. So your disrespectful attempts to coerce him off these threads would still be futile as well as degrade your self-worth.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Lol, it seemed like people were just ignoring his posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I rarely play or post on the forums anymore...but I still like to check em once in a while
    ........this thread never changes......

but I found a quote a little redundant...Cyber Bullying...How do you cyber bully a troll?
    and I say this because Ive seen a certin poster post for quite awhile and from the secound post on it was shown the purpose of posting was to troll.

I am agianst people just ganging up on someone and harassing them.......thought people that have been part of a "community" do have a right to be upset when others blantanly try to make others uncomfortable

But the truth this is a troll......and trolls invite that responce...cause isnt that the point of trolling....to get a rise out of people?

.....and as far as whats been said on this thread has lowered anyone self-worth....
    -.- mean comment

as tamely as both sides have been the only thing they lost was thier cool
    venting a bit on a forum as long as its not (death ****) doesnt make a person anyless worthy than the next

and as far as trolls go...we got lucky compared to some gaming forums Ive been on

whoever reads this dont get mad....feel free to message me if you feel the need to...cause I might not return a post here (not really the place for this)

and well I havent rated anyone in ages...

Slegtst: your male....wish more male chars made them more like this...hard to describe but intresting to look at
    I see where you get Jackie...she is a beauty....I tend to like that hair color

Vulpinchen: I love her jaw line...green eyes red hair always cute =) beanie hair my fav

Reix: I like the longer face and soft colors but the brows seem off to me...Im bad with brows though
    your dark hair veno....she is beautiful love eveything about her

Ziaria: like the colors on her.....she seems like she could turn to mist....or have like haze follow her

MokuVitae: just like Slegtst you got a great male.... the eye color and 3rd eye dont seem to fit though for me

well I havent played in like 3 months now and dont want to long in for fear FL people will notice ( love em but dont have the urge to play) and feel like moving the thread along so Ill post BrightDay and DoomDaze to rate......old SS the long termers might have seen

20120417193408.jpg
    20120417202325.jpg

Holy cow Im sorry for the long *** post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    dimthought wrote: »
    Slegtst: your male....wish more male chars made them more like this...hard to describe but intresting to look at
    I see where you get Jackie...she is a beauty....I tend to like that hair color
    b:cute

Thanks, i dont hear that alot.
    About Jackie, ehm, Kali...

Dont know exactly what i said to her, but she changed her haircolor to match that of Jackie. Power, i has it. xD

Also gonna try to hook her up for another shoot, wich i'll ofcourse spam here later. :P
    20120417202325.jpg
    I always like manga eyes, if not too extreme.
    And the hair looks deep black. Black hair. b:dirty
    But ehm... what class is she? xD
  • Kiriumi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    .....and as far as whats been said on this thread has lowered anyone self-worth....
    -.- mean comment

as tamely as both sides have been the only thing they lost was thier cool
    venting a bit on a forum as long as its not (death ****) doesnt make a person anyless worthy than the next

Well, I've fallen victim to incessant bullying from groups of people at a time & I can tell you that no death threats were made. Nor anything unfathomably crude or vulgar about my family, friends, etc. However, I'd still call them low to verbally attack someone repetitively & as a group, no less. This isn't the only thread I follow. I've seen the same group of people replying to the same "troll". It surely has gotten out of hand. You can surely bully a troll, by the way. But, regardless of whether or not he is still trying to troll this community, jeering him isn't going to do jack except make yourselves look like a bunch of jerks. Majority of gamers wouldn't give a rat's a** about that. It is the interwebz after all. But, I'd like to think that the part of the community that keeps threads such as these alive for everyone to enjoy are respectful & mature individuals.

But, that's all I'll say on the matter. You are right that this isn't the place to discuss these kinds of things. It's also not the appropriate place to voice other things as well...
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Cyber bullying is an intentional and relentless effort to inflict emotional harm. Asking someone to stop making sexual comments in inappropriate places isn't cyber bullying, even if it's done repeatedly. And nobody's self worth is degraded by having disagreements. We are all only human, after all. And this is a video game, I would hope that no one actually does attach their self worth to anything here. Ameee can do whatever she wants but nobody has to like it. You invite comments both positive and negative whenever you post on a discussion forum. If you don't want people strongly disagreeing with you whenever you post, then don't troll. It's not like everyone is following all of that particular person's posts or creating threads about how awful they are, which would be cyber bullying and has actually happened to a poster here. And by the way, trolling is done specifically to receive negative feedback. So it's not bullying to give them what they want.

If you would like to discuss it further with me or any other poster, take it to a private message. Since what you're doing is more an issue with a personal aspect of a person, rather than the comments they are making. It's not like anyone is shooing this particular poster when they make good and thoughtful posts. For example, their copy the last thing you pasted thread.

20120417193408.jpg
    20120417202325.jpg

Dim, I always love your characters. 5/5 for the first one and 4.5/5 for the last one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Well, I've fallen victim to incessant bullying from groups of people at a time & I can tell you that no death threats were made. Nor anything unfathomably crude or vulgar about my family, friends, etc. However, I'd still call them low to verbally attack someone repetitively & as a group, no less. This isn't the only thread I follow. I've seen the same group of people replying to the same "troll". It surely has gotten out of hand. You can surely bully a troll, by the way. But, regardless of whether or not he is still trying to troll this community, jeering him isn't going to do jack except make yourselves look like a bunch of jerks. Majority of gamers wouldn't give a rat's a** about that. It is the interwebz after all. But, I'd like to think that the part of the community that keeps threads such as these alive for everyone to enjoy are respectful & mature individuals.

But, that's all I'll say on the matter. You are right that this isn't the place to discuss these kinds of things. It's also not the appropriate place to voice other things as well...

You are right. Surely not anyone on this thread knows what might be considered harmful or harassing by someone that is not them.

In some countries cyberbullying is little more than unwanted harassment. Like a girl that dresses sexy on a Facebook page, then kills herself over the comments posted on that page in response to her sexy photo. (R.I.P. Jola).

I'm sure the people who made the posts while snickering in Grandma's basement didnt THINK their posts would cause such a result. Obviously, they turned out to be wrong.

People who troll in packs, or simply keep switching off characters are weak at best. If they had any strength at all, they wouldnt need help - or the illusion of help - to try to seem leet and cool.

On topic: Anyone got a pic to rate? b:cute
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    20120417193408.jpg

I really like her 5/5.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I will refrain commenting on the previous conversation and rate the last character posted.

@Dimthought; 4/5 for both of your characters although I strongly prefer the first one :)

I recently gave Grav another makeover after her having the same one for some months. I decided to explore the "sexy" look again instead of the neutral/cute look she's had.

2012-07-2019-34-19.jpg

And, for a bonus, here is my mystic :) My dearest friend Anonome provided me with the makeover.

2012-07-1602-24-12.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012

2012-07-1602-24-12.jpg

Different than the other mystic i'm use to see, really pretty 5/5.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• onlydolly
    onlydolly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hello everyone ^.^ How long I haven't been on this forum... Well what can I say ...

dimthought - I really love them both. You always do best EG looks. ;* 5/5

Graviora - Oh my God Your Cleric looks so cute ^.^ Really great job You did. 5/5 What about Your Mystic I like her but I'll do her eyes a bit bigger 4,5/5

So here's my Veno...

15my3gi.jpg

And my Archer.

2d5jz4.jpg

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Archer 5/5, nice make up.
    edited July 2012
    onlydolly: both char are pretty 5/5 for both
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    first time posting b:chuckle

I love the way Graviora's mystic looks, it's very very cute 5/5 XD

onlydolly: your veno looks very good, although the eyes kinda creep me out 4/5 >.>

so here's my veno ^^

aura.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    onlydolly wrote: »

15my3gi.jpg

This one is soo cuteee b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • MokuVitae - Raging Tide
    MokuVitae - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    2012-07-1602-24-12.jpg

Oh my gawsh!! Most adorable mystic I've ever seen! I love her eyes and her hair and the shape of her face makes her look cute and I could go on, but I'll spare you. :) 5.3/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvy!! b:thanks
  • JinxRake - Momaganon
    JinxRake - Momaganon Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Let's try.

64qd8n.jpg
  • Suihou - Heavens Tear
    Suihou - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    JinxRake: 3.5/5
    Aurantiumina: 3/5
    onlydolly: 4/5 (veno) 4.5/5 (archer)
    Graviora: 5/5 (mystic)

And this is my mystic. Probably gets bad grading though. b:surrender

2012-07-2502-29-44.jpg

nuuu.jpg
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    To be honest, your mystic is very sweet looking. Where you went wrong, is her eyes. Shrink the size, rotate and close em a bit. Then she should be perfect :) 3/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
    edited July 2012
    Aurantiumina: 3/5 I don't really like it sorry.

JinxRake: 3/5 Look nice, but too many female sin have that look.

Suihou: 4/5

Here's my male mystic:

2012-025.jpg

2012-026.jpg

2012-027.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Aurantiumina: 3/5 I don't really like it sorry.

JinxRake: 3/5 Look nice, but too many female sin have that look.

Suihou: 4/5

Here's my male mystic:

2012-025.jpg

2012-026.jpg

2012-027.jpg

Wooh sexy arms. He is cute. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    @Suihou - kinda what Esne said, either srink the eyes or enlarge the eyeball, shes not like opening her eyes wide on purpose. 4/5

@Xx_BeLLa_xX - look pretty nice ;o love the way he look in the last SS. The mouth look a bit off, idk why. 4.5/5

I decided to post a seeker of my own... well the seeker I made for my hubby.

2zhlkq1.jpg

-edit-

rate my mystic too please b:thanks
    2ptayvq.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    @Suihou - kinda what Esne said, either srink the eyes or enlarge the eyeball, shes not like opening her eyes wide on purpose. 4/5

@Xx_BeLLa_xX - look pretty nice ;o love the way he look in the last SS. The mouth look a bit off, idk why. 4.5/5

I decided to post a seeker of my own... well the seeker I made for my hubby.

2zhlkq1.jpg

He's cute too. I would make his eyebrow a bit thicker though since he has long hair...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Nice seeker Miko. What fashion set is that top from?