edited July 2012 in The Fanatics Forum
---QQ---
Post edited by RexNero - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    So basically you're r9, triple clienting and owning bh fire...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    RexNero - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    So basically you're r9, triple clienting and owning bh fire...?

Not really was a test on survival of an arcane class like a psy. I ask to everyone to put in follow not do nothing and let work only sin and psychic.

In few situation a r9 arcane can tank better of a r9 barb.
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    You have R9 Third cast +12 full JOSD.

What did you expect.
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options

What did you expect.

I'm not third recasted yet miss a part. The point is that my barb geared like psy and double HP tank a bit less of the psy.
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Do you want a congratulations or something?
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Do you want a congratulations or something?

b:scorn

No but u are on my server, if want trash talk a bit can use WC like always
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options
    K so you're a wc trash talker, probably triple or more clienting, full r9 +12, probably a gooned sin too.

Congrats...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    K so you're a wc trash talker, probably triple or more clienting, full r9 +12, probably a gooned sin too.

Congrats...?

I was 105 before goonz glitch. I really can't understand why ppl like you have to talk about thing that not know and have to go always off topic. I think can stop to aswer to kids. If interest you i have a gamer background that you can not imagine.

I repeat a point was talk about maxed psy compared all other maxed class in this case survival psy-barb.
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I was 105 before goonz glitch. I really can't understand why ppl like you have to talk about thing that not know and have to go always off topic. I think can stop to aswer to kids. If interest you i have a gamer background that you can not imagine.

I repeat a point was talk about maxed psy compared all other maxed class in this case survival psy-barb.

Master Assassin
    Level an Assassin to 105.
    Aug 05, 2011

I thought goon glitch was out waaaaaay before then...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Lol, gotta love core connect XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Seen clerics do that same. This is a very bad comparison of a barb (equally geared or not) and a psy doing the same pull. A barb has no where near the mag def a caster will have high hp or not. But regardless I have seen seekers, barbs and bm's alike do this same pull with no problem with lesser gear.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Have the psy buff the cleric with SoS/SoR and it will be able to kill 3 pulls at once on its own (assuming it's r9+12 and you're willing to waste half a charm b:chuckle).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Master Assassin
    Level an Assassin to 105.
    Aug 05, 2011

I thought goon glitch was out waaaaaay before then...

exactly was 92% of 104 i think feb 2011 stop play for 3-4 months and was only 1 sin 105 (datalec) when i was the only 104 sin on dreaweaver
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    exactly was 92% of 104 i think feb 2011 stop play for 3-4 months and was only 1 sin 105 (datalec) when i was the only 104 sin on dreaweaver

Core Connect says the following:
    Kitamura: 105 in November 2010
    DATALEC: 105 in March 2011
    Asterelle: 105 in July 2011

Asterelle here is for comparison, as that was the time that goon glitching was getting popular.

Oh and btw, no one's gonna believe anyone who says that they did not goon glitch, unless they're Kitamura. So you should really just accept that.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options

Core connect not tell you how many runs fc i made (6 for day everyday) for get around 30 mil exp for many months ;

If not belive me can ask all ppl that are on dreamwear and remeber when i have up to 104.
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options

Asterelle here is for comparison, as that was the time that goon glitching was getting popular.

Oh and btw, no one's gonna believe anyone who says that they did not goon glitch, unless they're Kitamura. So you should really just accept that.

You have to acept that i have farm my level running all my solo fc. There are pker sin on my server like azzazin, HR, etc that remeber when i was 104 anyway much time before goonz

I was 104 at feb 2011 around not remember exactly datalec was 105 at march 2011

tack me around 3-4 months of fc 104-105
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Seen clerics do that same. This is a very bad comparison of a barb (equally geared or not) and a psy doing the same pull. A barb has no where near the mag def a caster will have high hp or not. But regardless I have seen seekers, barbs and bm's alike do this same pull with no problem with lesser gear.

BM have marrow skill that help a lot seker def lev skill, barb have worse protection on magic and take more damage than psy compared if not consider invoke
  • maocchi
    maocchi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    You survived on full JoSD'd R9 +12, charm, apos and HP foods. It doesn't really show anything on how well Psys can pull as a whole since all those are available for every class and you didn't use a single skill during the pulls. Probably the only reason this hasn't done by someone else is because most people in DW couldn't afford JoSD after you single handedly inflated DoD's market price from 4-8mil to 30mil+.

Try doing the same with lesser armor and use of Psy skills, and maybe people will stop laughing at you. Then again, it's not like you have anything less than +12 and full JoSD anyway.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Well what I do remember, is that initial goon glitch reporter was a 105 sin on DW. He was upset about the goon glitch being done before it was well known. Because he discovered people using it after he got to 105 the legit way, I guess. In fact him getting so mad instead of sending a ticket is the thread that initially blew the lid on the goon glitch. Before that only a handful of people knew. It might not have gotten exploited so badly since a ton were trying to fly under the radar even, if they were indeed exploiting before then. And he was on the DW server. So i'm very skeptical of anyone out of DW claiming to be legit 105 except for him especially those who did so when goon glitching was the thing to do. TBH I don't know why so many people lie about it at this point. They cheated and got away with it. Hiding it now is basically admitting that you were wrong to cheat. At any way, we can't know.

By the way, the only thing that video proves is that cash shopping your gear to a certain levels enables to do things that you couldn't with just talent alone. It's unimpressive that a level 100 squishy class can pull the entire fb19 cave, and it's not impressive that a +12 rank 9 JOSD psy can do that. It just means your gear is overpowered relative to the cave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    maocchi wrote: »
    You survived on full JoSD'd R9 +12, charm, apos and HP foods. It doesn't really show anything on how well Psys can pull as a whole since all those are available for every class and you didn't use a single skill during the pulls. Probably the only reason this hasn't done by someone else is because most people in DW couldn't afford JoSD after you single handedly inflated DoD's market price from 4-8mil to 30mil+.

Try doing the same with lesser armor and use of Psy skills, and maybe people will stop laughing at you. Then again, it's not like you have anything less than +12 and full JoSD anyway.

I not have overpriced JoD cost i not buy DoD from long long time there are many ppl that but DoD for 30+ mil when i buy my first DoD price was already 20 mil when i buy my last was around 25 mil. Stop tell lies Is full of cash ppl like Tim and other that still buy DoD on 30 mil i see catshop 3 days ago.

Abuot psy - barb i have try same pull with both i and know with same gear psy beat barb in that situation. If you not agree can build a full r9 barb and psy and test it yourself.

PS should be nice post on forum with your main nick so i can know with who i loss time to aswer
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Well what I do remember, is that initial goon glitch reporter was a 105 sin on DW. He was upset about the goon glitch being done before it was well known. Because he discovered people using it after he got to 105 the legit way, I guess. In fact him getting so mad instead of sending a ticket is the thread that initially blew the lid on the goon glitch. Before that only a handful of people knew. It might not have gotten exploited so badly since a ton were trying to fly under the radar even, if they were indeed exploiting before then. And he was on the DW server. So i'm very skeptical of anyone out of DW claiming to be legit 105 except for him especially those who did so when goon glitching was the thing to do. TBH I don't know why so many people lie about it at this point. They cheated and got away with it. Hiding it now is basically admitting that you were wrong to cheat. At any way, we can't know.

By the way, the only thing that video proves is that cash shopping your gear to a certain levels enables to do things that you couldn't with just talent alone. It's unimpressive that a level 100 squishy class can pull the entire fb19 cave, and it's not impressive that a +12 rank 9 JOSD psy can do that. It just means your gear is overpowered relative to the cave.

Again? RexNero 104 around feb 2011 higer lev sin after datalec HR azzazzin 102 critty pretty and other sin 103 all this sin hit 105 before me cause goonz i should be upset about it but nvm im proud to have farm my exp.

About gear i know many pp, r9 that really not know how use gear help a lot is sure but need know how use it. I saw r9 barb die pulling metal pavilion for exemple. and not need tell you what i saw in PvP cleric tt90 kill sin r9 dagger....

About cash not is a crime if someone use his money for get stuff. Evryone if free to cash if have chance or farm or both. What instead not like me really is look how some ppl get free coin from TW reward (something like 3 bilion in this season - 150 mil week) split 1 bil and keep for himself 2 bil. I know many ppl that have take gear useing tw reward and now are full r9 for free never farm or cashed.

If can make u happy i have farm 10 hours every day last week 2x drop something like 300 rap and 1200 canny without any cash + give time for my members make free nirvy and let all drop.

PS i want make you and exemple: if you know how build an house but u have money for buy an house and not is a problem for you u prefer loss 3 years for build everything yourself and maybe make some job from yourself for hobby or fun)?

And if you have to build 10 house u use money if you have or pass all your free time for next 30 years to build all 10 house?
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Again? RexNero 104 around feb 2011 higer lev sin after datalec HR azzazzin 102 critty pretty and other sin 103 all this sin hit 105 before me cause goonz i should be upset about it but nvm im proud to have farm my exp.

About gear i know many pp, r9 that really not know how use gear help a lot is sure but need know how use it. I saw r9 barb die pulling metal pavilion for exemple. and not need tell you what i saw in PvP cleric tt90 kill sin r9 dagger....

About cash not is a crime if someone use his money for get stuff. Evryone if free to cash if have chance or farm or both. What instead not like me really is look how some ppl get free coin from TW reward (something like 3 bilion in this season - 150 mil week) split 1 bil and keep for himself 2 bil. I know many ppl that have take gear useing tw reward and now are full r9 for free never farm or cashed.

I didn't say you did it, I'm just saying I'm skeptical. But there is no way to know for sure, so whatever. IT doesn't really matter anyway. You know what you did, whether it be earning your levels the hard way. Or getting away with a massive violation of the rules. Either way, congrats. Just don't expect the benefit of the doubt when you hit the cap during the height of the goon glitch.

You didn't use your skills though. You just ran and ran back. If you had maybe people would buy it that it was about skill. But you had a bunch of other classes buffs and you didn't use any skills. Your charm and gear did the work for you.

Cash is not a crime, you are right. I don't have a problem that you just swiped your credit card to be able to get good gear. You're obviously doing something IRL right (or your parents/spouse did) to be able to afford such a thing. Neither is being a level 100 who helps people with fb19s. It's just, that if you are gear is overpowered for an instance (like a 100 inside of FB19) don't expect anyone to applaud the ability to do it. The people who have that gear and don't know their class are indeed annoying. But that doesn't make being able to do gear appropriate things impressive. It's like this if a barb died pulling fb19. You'd be like wow, that barb sucks. Because anyone that overpowered relative to what they are doing should be able to accomplish something like that.

edit: and btw just like it's not that impressive a seeker/bm/barb can take melee damage better than a robe user, it's also not all that impressive a robe user can take magic damage better than those three classes. That's the whole point of the two armor sets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I didn't say you did it, I'm just saying I'm skeptical. But there is no way to know for sure, so whatever. IT doesn't really matter anyway. You know what you did, whether it be earning your levels the hard way. Or getting away with a massive violation of the rules. Either way, congrats. Just don't expect the benefit of the doubt when you hit the cap during the height of the goon glitch.

You didn't use your skills though. You just ran and ran back. If you had maybe people would buy it that it was about skill. But you had a bunch of other classes buffs and you didn't use any skills. Your charm and gear did the work for you.

Cash is not a crime, you are right. I don't have a problem that you just swiped your credit card to be able to get good gear. You're obviously doing something IRL right (or your parents/spouse did) to be able to afford such a thing. Neither is being a level 100 who helps people with fb19s. It's just, that if you are gear is overpowered for an instance (like a 100 inside of FB19) don't expect anyone to applaud the ability to do it. The people who have that gear and don't know their class are indeed annoying. But that doesn't make being able to do gear appropriate things impressive. It's like this if a barb died pulling fb19. You'd be like wow, that barb sucks. Because anyone that overpowered relative to what they are doing should be able to accomplish something like that.

edit: and btw just like it's not that impressive a seeker/bm/barb can take melee damage better than a robe user, it's also not all that impressive a robe user can take magic damage better than those three classes. That's the whole point of the two armor sets.

Sorry maybe u can understand your self that my english is limited so i can't aswer like i would.

There is a way to know if i was higher level in feb 2011 need only ask who remember it.

Second not is gear that work for me but i let gear and skill work like apo and genie.
    Another exemple: I give a Ferrari to you and same car at a Formula 1 driver do you think to drive or have better performance of him? Maybe if u use a Ferrari and u not know how drive u risk only to hurt yourself becouse not know how manage so high speed.

About my self if is so important for you know and can let u feel better i come from a poor family. I work hard everyday for get what i have now. Also i have pay my university cost to myself winning scholarships for high school performance.

I don't expect anyone to applaud the ability becouse the video not show any specific ability. If want see something about ability have to come on west gate when in 4 ppl we wipe 10 ppl of same level r9 + 12 jod like me double number that play from years and have pvp experience but fail vs me and my squad.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

Actually Asterelle was gooning also. I remeber it absolutely correctly. Why? Because When I was leaving on vacation for 10 days, she was lv. 103. When I came back, she was 105. There is no better evidence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I have seen pretty old forum post with pics about goon glitch. i think from july 2010. so yeah.. goonz been known for a long time.

but i really dont get why people bother so much defendig themselves (like i,m not casher or gooner bla bla), haters gonna hate anyway

just ignore b:victory
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Actually Asterelle was gooning also. I remeber it absolutely correctly. Why? Because When I was leaving on vacation for 10 days, she was lv. 103. When I came back, she was 105. There is no better evidence.

He didn't even say that Asterelle didn't glitch.
    I have seen pretty old forum post with pics about goon glitch. i think from july 2010. so yeah.. goonz been known for a long time.

It was discovered not too long after FF got revamped into an XP instance. People were complaining about getting smacked by hundreds of dragoons spawning out of nowhere.

Then overpowered gear came into the equation and some people figured that they might as well kill the dragoons that spawned. The rest is history.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

What did you expect.

You don't need the best jades to tank most of the the bosses in WS, just rank 9 and buffs and BB. My 102 rank 9 Wizzy can do it. They are mostly magic bosses, I think of WS as the 59 Instance on streriods.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I think we already covered once that it's kind of not really possible to go from 103 to 105 within 10 days... ~_~

Also, what do you expect? There was a major glitch, lots of people magically hit max level in that time and claim they didn't goon. Sounds believable...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    maocchi wrote: »

Well Soul of Force takes agro so the poor cleric wasn't killed when he ran back to BB. I guess that's one thing Psys got going for them.. Might not work so well in a place of melee mobs though. b:chuckle