Options

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    r9: 2k$
    +12/josd: 5k$
    discovering that mobs that deal magic damage can be pulled better with a class using armor that provides more magic defense instead of a class using armor providing more physical defense: priceless

~clueless cashopper in a nutshell~
    you only purge once #yopo
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    exactly was 92% of 104 i think feb 2011 stop play for 3-4 months and was only 1 sin 105 (datalec) when i was the only 104 sin on dreaweaver

Do you really expect people to believe that yo went from lvl 90 in nov 2010 to lvl 104 @ 92% in feb 2011, and that you used legit methods to do so?

You have 0 credibility, so you might as well stop posting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I love when Rex decides to post on forums b:chuckle
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Do you really expect people to believe that yo went from lvl 90 in nov 2010 to lvl 104 @ 92% in feb 2011, and that you used legit methods to do so?

I wish I could've leveled that fast legitimately QQ. Bored at work so posting for a bit :3

Side note... what's the point of hiding your super secret skillbar... unless it's like so fail you're too embarrassed to show it?
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    60-70k+ $ squad, OP b:shocked

solo FC, how come i see 4 105 in squad, thats not solo b:shyb:avoid
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Lmfao so many haters because they're jealous of Rex.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Wow... we have come a long way from when archers were enslaved to glitch metal.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    RexNero - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

Yes 9 months levelling till 105 is really simple in real need around 5-6 months if u run like a crazy.

I farm 6 mil around exp each fc x 5+ day = around 30 mil exp/day

If u have perseverance make 103-105 take only 3 month, 100 days x 30 mil = 3 bil.

I not care if u believe or not who know me know that. (HR, Azzazin, prettysin, crittycat, datalec and many others ppl sin lower than me mad cause my higher stealth level).
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I wish I could've leveled that fast legitimately QQ. Bored at work so posting for a bit :3

Side note... what's the point of hiding your super secret skillbar... unless it's like so fail you're too embarrassed to show it?

I use a something called Adobe premiere for encode video cause are over 16 GB for 7 min not compressed. Im not here to teach you how use a PC or any software but u should know that Premiere have project fixed and i make TW video so not like show faction chat or any other info useful for other TW faction is why usually i hide squad, chat and skill bar.

When i resized warsong video i simple forgot remove area on "my super secret skill bar" like u call it.

I like to see how people like you like to speak ill just for the heck of it. I hope you understood now why it was hidden. I think will not waste more time to aswer you, your content and comments are unless, poor and offensive. Envy is an ugly beast cure it.

PS not be bored on work using time to work for post on a game forum maybe your productivity could suffer. Work more a think less at games.
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    60-70k+ $ squad, OP b:shocked

solo FC, how come i see 4 105 in squad, thats not solo b:shyb:avoid

Apocalipto u talk for personal reason not is my fault if u have a r9 psy like mine but i always kill u in pk try learn better how use it and not hate me for your fault.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Yes 9 months levelling till 105 is really simple in real need around 5-6 months if u run like a crazy. .

November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011

I only count 4 months, not 9.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011

I only count 4 months, not 9.

Im glad to see how u are a genius of math and a observant reader...

are 4 month only till 104 nov-feb 104-105 other 5 months (feb-aug).
    Nov 2010 - Aug 2011 (9 months in total).

cheers

So take me 5 months to levelling if was with goonz 104-105 when ppl levelling 103-105 in 10 days? OMG i have use goonz slow version QQ
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    That doesn't even make sense :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    exactly was 92% of 104 i think feb 2011 stop play for 3-4 months and was only 1 sin 105 (datalec) when i was the only 104 sin on dreaweaver
    Im glad to see how u are a genius of math and a observant reader...

are 4 month only till 104 nov-feb 104-105 other 5 months (feb-aug).
    Nov 2010 - Aug 2011 (9 months in total).

cheers
    Yes 9 months levelling till 105 is really simple in real need around 5-6 months if u run like a crazy.

I farm 6 mil around exp each fc x 5+ day = around 30 mil exp/day

If u have perseverance make 103-105 take only 3 month, 100 days x 30 mil = 3 bil.

I not care if u believe or not who know me know that. (HR, Azzazin, prettysin, crittycat, datalec and many others ppl sin lower than me mad cause my higher stealth level).

You are doing a very good job at proving my point that you are a liar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    You are doing a very good job at proving my point that you are a liar.

Maybe u have problem to understand and maybe im to lazy for be long in a language different form mine.

i try to be more precise:

nov 2010 lev 90

around feb 2011 lev 104

august 2011 105

Note: Total exp 90-104 is like 104-105

Note 2: i make around 1.7 bil in 4-5 months (90-104) and other 1.7 bil around (104-105) next 4-5 months

Not need to lie ask who know in game and on my server pure and simple truth.

U not have prove that im a lier u prove only how ppl like you hate me only becouse have maybe more money but this not is a my fault maybe if you will work hard u will made money like me or more but i not believe if u pass your work time to post in a game forum.

Is full of people much more rich then me at this world but i not need be jelous or hate them for their success, and i not loss time to myself on this not is usefull much better keep focus on how i can grow myself not waste time to ask why Bill Gates is more rich then me
  • Tiare - Lost City
    Tiare - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    It's funny how some ppl try even harder to prove they are no goon glitchers..
    b:chuckle They never heared about haters will always claim theyre a glitcher. Just ignore or ur dead anyway.
    b:chuckleb:chuckle Funny

And btw. noone will believe u anyway. u just hit 105 in a bad moment b:laugh
    b:bye
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I have seen pretty old forum post with pics about goon glitch. i think from july 2010. so yeah.. goonz been known for a long time.

but i really dont get why people bother so much defendig themselves (like i,m not casher or gooner bla bla), haters gonna hate anyway

just ignore b:victory

not sure if its something to be proud of.. but i have this feeling this glitch was first discovered (and used) on dreamweaver

information about it leaked to pwi forums about 1 month after it went through whispers and guild forums on dreamweaver (and to me, im the last one in the news-food-chain)

some people certainly used it but kept it quiet for such a long time..
    can you lvl a char to 100 in less than 1 week without goonz, idk, how did they do it?

assuming "they" actually had access to a char that is capable of doing (small) groups of goonz

btw: wtb 1 week of goons with old exp D:
    i want 105 on wiz and sin
    yes i want my computer to crash cuz of 500 goonz pooping on my screen so badly

r9: 2k$
    +12/josd: 5k$
    discovering that mobs that deal magic damage can be pulled better with a class using armor that provides more magic defense instead of a class using armor providing more physical defense: priceless

~clueless cashopper in a nutshell~

lol thanos
    I love when Rex decides to post on forums b:chuckle

sometimes i think he is trolling
    he must be trolling
    i like potato
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I use a something called Adobe premiere for encode video cause are over 16 GB for 7 min not compressed. Im not here to teach you how use a PC or any software but u should know that Premiere have project fixed and i make TW video so not like show faction chat or any other info useful for other TW faction is why usually i hide squad, chat and skill bar.

When i resized warsong video i simple forgot remove area on "my super secret skill bar" like u call it.

I like to see how people like you like to speak ill just for the heck of it. I hope you understood now why it was hidden. I think will not waste more time to aswer you, your content and comments are unless, poor and offensive. Envy is an ugly beast cure it.

PS not be bored on work using time to work for post on a game forum maybe your productivity could suffer. Work more a think less at games.

Hiding chat is one thing. Hiding a skillbar is another. You can only have so many "original" setups before everyone uses the same damn thing. If you notice, almost no one else cares about their skill bar and hell some don't even care about chat.

If you honestly think I am envious of an ASSASSIN let alone one whom majority of us believe didn't even hit 105 legitamently I believe you are quite mistaken.

PS. It's called a lunch break dear I get 1 hour paid lunches. And when you do as much number crunching and math intense work as I do then we can talk about thinking at a job. b:mischievous
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    This is all so very amusing b:pleased

If you really were speaking the truth, you would not have to defend yourself so much, because if people tell the truth they usually don't care as much for people in online games telling them that they're lying. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Maybe u have problem to understand and maybe im to lazy for be long in a language different form mine.

i try to be more precise:

nov 2010 lev 90

around feb 2011 lev 104

august 2011 105

Note: Total exp 90-104 is like 104-105

Note 2: i make around 1.7 bil in 4-5 months (90-104) and other 1.7 bil around (104-105) next 4-5 months

Not need to lie ask who know in game and on my server pure and simple truth.

U not have prove that im a lier u prove only how ppl like you hate me only becouse have maybe more money but this not is a my fault maybe if you will work hard u will made money like me or more but i not believe if u pass your work time to post in a game forum.

Is full of people much more rich then me at this world but i not need be jelous or hate them for their success, and i not loss time to myself on this not is usefull much better keep focus on how i can grow myself not waste time to ask why Bill Gates is more rich then me
    So you did 5x time a day FF run? How long take psy one FF run. Full run take for psy at least 1H, because of bosses. So you played at least 5h a day just doing FF run correct? And you did it for 9 months every day right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2012
    Options
    So you did 5x time a day FF run? How long take psy one FF run. Full run take for psy at least 1H, because of bosses. So you played at least 5h a day just doing FF run correct? And you did it for 9 months every day right?

I can believe that. For someone without a girlfriend... a job... or even friends. Its totally possible to spend 5, 10, or even 20 hours in front of a computer.

While I am on the topic of dragon glitch. I should probably point out that there is new glitch that spawns a **** loads of mobs for aoe. Ran in to it by accident last night... although I have to admit that I don't have to gear to take advantage of it.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

edited July 2012
    Options
    I can believe that. For someone without a girlfriend... a job... or even friends. Its totally possible to spend 5, 10, or even 20 hours in front of a computer.

Personal Experience?

Sorry couldn't resist b:chuckle
    (I know you don't spend that much time except maybe on x2 :O)

And your sig is a lie.
    While I am on the topic of dragon glitch. I should probably point out that there is new glitch that spawns a **** loads of mobs for aoe. Ran in to it by accident last night... although I have to admit that I don't have to gear to take advantage of it.
    Are we talking about the Crappy PQ3 one?
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    So youre saying you get 6m xp per FC run on 104 psy, when I cant get the same on 101 sin? Well maybe I could if I ***** my hypers HC but even the 5min usage lands me ~3-4m xp. And it doesnt matter if you`re R9 as there is no way you kill the bosses as fast as my sin does. Duoing bosses just kills the xp from them so that`s not really an option.

Ps. You do realize there is extensive xp nerf on 103 on FC? Just like there is on lvl 91 & 99. You actually need a lot more FCs from 104-105 than 90-
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    This is all so very amusing b:pleased

If you really were speaking the truth, you would not have to defend yourself so much, because if people tell the truth they usually don't care as much for people in online games telling them that they're lying. b:laugh

Not denying the logic behind your statement but the colorful irony here is that the other 105 taking part in this thread KawaiiJen, has spent waaaay more time on these forums defending her own 105 status than Rex ever has. b:laugh

And before one of her many friends comes a flaming, no... reaching the level cap after the Goons glitch was fixed doesn't "prove" anything since the glitch was still in full swing during the time she moved from 101 to 104 (glitching those levels and then pushing to 105 legitimately still means you cheated overall).

Who knows... she indeed may have reached 105 legitimately but she somehow fails to understand that merely "explaining" how you did it and then having a couple people rush in to claim how... "they've known KawaiiJen all their PWI gaming lives and she would never do such a thing as cheat, blah, blah"... doesn't constitute proof. b:bye

As someone else in this thread mentioned, the only 105s who have any real credibility are those who hit 105 before the glitch was discovered. All others... whether they be the few honest 105s or the multitude of goon cheaters... are unfortunately all going to be tarred with the same brush. Those are just the sorry facts of life.
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    As someone else in this thread mentioned, the only 105s who have any real credibility are those who hit 105 before the glitch was discovered.
    I have seen pretty old forum post with pics about goon glitch. i think from july 2010. so yeah.. goonz been known for a long time.
    Core Connect says the following:
    Kitamura: 105 in November 2010
    DATALEC: 105 in March 2011
    Asterelle: 105 in July 2011

b:cry
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2012
    Options
    (I know you don't spend that much time except maybe on x2 :O)

I double I can even managed to break the 5 hour mark during 2x.
    Are we talking about the Crappy PQ3 one?

I guess I see no harm in sharing it... just to **** with all the low geared people. Those who can't manage the dragon glitch won't have a snowball's chance in hell to even get close to this one. Warsong last boss (not the vile version) after the snakefist spawn... if you lure him far/long enough he'll pseudo reset and spawn a **** load mini bosses (usually the first spawn type, but can have 2nd spawn type too). I was able to immune barrage the mob horde... but without hf or a 2nd +12 r9 dd only the ones that was crit on died. And of course without immunity... my charm/gear can't take the damage from survivors.

• __ian__ - Heavens Tear
    __ian__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Do you want a congratulations or something?

Um ive had to tank 5 mobs alone well everyone is dead and win. Do i get a medal because im not R9 . Big deal its not a shock a Psy pulls better then a Barb in Fire/Metal since at least for me i have 15k elemental Res . Part i hate the most about fire is just the boss if you don't have a strong squad.

PS: If your a Psy and your new to Metal plz don't use SoV on yourself. As soon as the mobs shoot they all agro on you b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Complete your first quest. b:bye
    Feb 24, 2009
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    " This video contains content from WMG, UMG and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
    Sorry about that."

tbh i'm sure i'm not missing out on anything though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Apocalipto u talk for personal reason not is my fault if u have a r9 psy like mine but i always kill u in pk try learn better how use it and not hate me for your fault.

1v1? u mean stealth sparking with ur full +12 sin on a 6k hp 4k pdef psy?
    yay gratz :o
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Hiding chat is one thing. Hiding a skillbar is another. You can only have so many "original" setups before everyone uses the same damn thing. If you notice, almost no one else cares about their skill bar and hell some don't even care about chat.

If you honestly think I am envious of an ASSASSIN let alone one whom majority of us believe didn't even hit 105 legitamently I believe you are quite mistaken.

PS. It's called a lunch break dear I get 1 hour paid lunches. And when you do as much number crunching and math intense work as I do then we can talk about thinking at a job. b:mischievous

First: you pretend to not understand but i was clear, i hide party, faction chat and my skill bar becouse i publish many TW video and prefer (like orher ppl) not show any INFO about what we say in faction chat or how we make squad or how i use my own skill bar.
    I really can't understand why i should not be free to hide what i prefer in a my own video.

Second: you continue to offend me and call me goonz glitcher without any proof.

Third: "dear" you not have specified "lunch break" you wrote i'm at work... bored so i will post on forum.

So much rage for a person that you not know this is obvious to anyone reading so not worry