b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    exactly was 92% of 104 i think feb 2011 stop play for 3-4 months and was only 1 sin 105 (datalec) when i was the only 104 sin on dreaweaver

err if u recall he says he stopped playing for 3-4 months between the months of feb 2011 and august 5 of which he hit 105! So he went from 92% of 104 to 105 in a month or so. is that even possible?b:chuckle
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    RexNero - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    err if u recall he says he stopped playing for 3-4 months between the months of feb 2011 and august 5 of which he hit 105! So he went from 92% of 104 to 105 in a month or so. is that even possible?b:chuckle

I mean stop to play "PK" i never stop at all.
  • G_tar_God - Dreamweaver
    G_tar_God - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    actually it's pretty much common DW knowlegde that these chars are his (although he shares them with a bunch of people)

Lol, one of the ppl who used his barb, who made a video of him using his barb......posted a thread on DW thread

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1391501 look through the comments and the guy who posted the video says it was him on teh barb

Ofc Rex dropped enough money into the game to be immune from an account sharing ban from the GMs
    b:shutup
    G_tar_God ~ 104
    Aussie represent for PWI

"Life without music would be a mistake..." [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options

Ofc Rex dropped enough money into the game to be immune from an account sharing ban from the GMs
    b:shutup

First i not share anything.

second you and friends like jans (on shawnita and many other toons) used to share account they should be banned not me

And i see how you continue to talk about money but do you think people that work (software programmer, graphic, web design, server not must be payed? All people that cash help you to play and use expansion becouse it have a cost. You should be gratefull to me and ppl like me had put money. Becouse with"my money" u get every week 150 mil TW reward for free and can get your end game stuff for free where i have to pay for all thing about faction or my toons.

So OP finally gave up lying and edited his first post... uhm ya. lol

I have edit coz complty OT from origary title discussion like alwas ppl like you use topic for go off topic, trolling, trash post, flamming, etc. so for me post can be closed no point to continue not is possible post where is so full kids or haters.

Have fun to continue this discussion without me already loss to much time to reply, have better thing to do.

b:thanks
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I have edit coz complty OT from origary title discussion like alwas ppl like you use topic for go off topic, trolling, trash post, flamming, etc. so for me post can be closed no point to continue not is possible post where is so full kids or haters.

Have fun to continue this discussion without me already loss to much time to reply, have better thing to do.

And it only took you 10 pages in order to figure that out?

And later you just had to edit this in as well...

second you and friends like jans (on shawnita and many other toons) used to share account they should be banned not me

And i see how you continue to talk about money but do you think people that work (software programmer, graphic, web design, server not must be payed? All people that cash help you to play and use expansion becouse it have a cost. You should be gratefull to me and ppl like me had put money. Becouse with"my money" u get every week 150 mil TW reward for free and can get your end game stuff for free where i have to pay for all thing about faction or my toons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    About the whole fishie that did the pull with op gear...

Just have to say
    :

YA THINK PEOPLE WOULD GIVE A DAMN, DID CHA?b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

oh thank you so much for buying stuff that you wanted, i dont know where i would be if it had not been for you being so selfless and magnanimous.

i think they should update the TW map so at the bottom, it say

"special thanks to RexNero"

not just for DW, but for all servers since your money is like a charitable contribution to everyone.

next time you go to the movies, make sure your name is in the credits for buying a ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anglies - Dreamweaver
    Anglies - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I mean stop to play "PK" i never stop at all.

Go get some help with winning up set or anger management. YOU NEED
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    next time you go to the movies, make sure your name is in the credits for buying a ticket.

Wrong analogy. If on the other hand his buying a ticket allows a ***** ton of other people to get in to see the movie for free (aka Free2Watch), then by all means maybe he should get a mention somewhere. And that I think is his overall point.

People love to hate the heavy CSers while blithely looking past the point that it's them who help keep the servers open every day.
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Wrong analogy. If on the other hand his buying a ticket allows a ***** ton of other people to get in to see the movie for free (aka Free2Watch), then by all means maybe he should get a mention somewhere. And that I think is his overall point.
    apparently you haven't heard of the internet.
    People love to hate the heavy CSers while blithely looking past the point that it's them who help keep the servers open every day.

heavy CSers dont drop loads of cash to keep the servers open, they do it because they want to buy an advantage in the game.

of course the game is there to make money for the owners, but the CSers are satisfying their own desires, that the game creates with obstacles and frustration. you know what i would do if the servers shut down? something else.

the only thing you deserve for CSing is what you buy with your ingame gold, not any thanks or adulation from the f2pers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

still wrong analogy, it is a bit more like his ticket allows other people to see the movie and also determine the fate of a character or something like that.
    and ofc, that's still not entirely accurate and that's why analogies suck

btw, I doubt that his contribution is but a drop in the ocean of small yet many contributions of other people. place a quote about the power of the masses and long tails here.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • G_tar_God - Dreamweaver
    G_tar_God - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

U say u dont share anythin, but theres a video and Ds admitting its him playin ur barb, lol

And listen to wat u said, ppl work and ppl put money into the game. Why does it hav to be every r9 from Spades got it from TW coin? Lol and why is it only Spades that did it, wheres the proof to say it happened, and why not any other faction? Is it cos we reduced u to Zero twice now? xD
    G_tar_God ~ 104
    Aussie represent for PWI

"Life without music would be a mistake..." [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    b:laugh all account rex have gooz to 105, I was there and he gooz last few 8pct expto lvl 105. b:laugh really you dont hidden ur gooz.

_AMON_ 1-105 by gooz
    //ZEUS\\ 1-105 by gooz
    EVANGELINE__ 104-105 by gooz
    RexNero 104-105 by gooz
    PHERENIKEE 103-105 by gooz
    _/\/\organa_ 101-105 by gooz

b:laugh you say didn't break any pwi rules

1.share
    2.glitch
    3.multi client
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    apparently you haven't heard of the internet.

If you're alluding to downloading the movie for free then your point is still fail since they are millions out there who still prefer the movie theater experience... particularly for big budget movies, believe it or not.

heavy CSers dont drop loads of cash to keep the servers open, they do it because they want to buy an advantage in the game.

of course the game is there to make money for the owners, but the CSers are satisfying their own desires, that the game creates with obstacles and frustration. you know what i would do if the servers shut down? something else.

the only thing you deserve for CSing is what you buy with your ingame gold, not any thanks or adulation from the f2pers.

Maybe not. But they don't deserve the vitriol and hatred thrown their way either. And they tend to receive WAY MORE OF THAT than any thanks and adulation. However it's not the CSers fault that PWI expressly created a quick pathway to power and prestige via in game cash shop. PWI should be the recipient of all this pent up anger, not them.
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Why do people even read these kind of threads anymore? Just watch the video and enjoy it or hate it. I already know the thread will be full of jealous QQ'ers who have nothing valuable to contribute.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    im to lazy for be long in a language different form mine.

To lazy to speak in a other language, but spend more than 5 hours a day just doing FC for months and months?

Sorry, but lazy people used goon glitch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options

btw, I doubt that his contribution is but a drop in the ocean of small yet many contributions of other people. place a quote about the power of the masses and long tails here.

Well I have no idea what his true contribution is. But if the figure is anywhere near what has been bandied about on here and in WC, one Rex may be worth more than 20% of the small cash contributions of the rest of DW server. b:surrender
    edited July 2012
    Options
    If you're alluding to downloading the movie for free then your point is still fail since they are millions out there who still prefer the movie theater experience... particularly for big budget movies, believe it or not.

the analogy was of a consumer taking credit for the product. analogies aren't necessarily mirror images.

Maybe not. But they don't deserve the vitriol and hatred thrown their way either. And they tend to receive WAY MORE OF THAT than any thanks and adulation. However it's not the CSers fault that PWI expressly created a quick pathway to power and prestige via in game cash shop. PWI should be the recipient of all this pent up anger, not them.

he was saying he deserves some kind of credit for buying a product. People are free to spend their money any way they choose, but they dont deserve a medal for doing so, unless of course they bought a medal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PHERENIKEE - Dreamweaver
    PHERENIKEE - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    b:laugh all account rex have gooz to 105, I was there and he gooz last few 8pct expto lvl 105. b:laugh really you dont hidden ur gooz.

_AMON_ 1-105 by gooz
    //ZEUS\\ 1-105 by gooz
    EVANGELINE__ 104-105 by gooz
    RexNero 104-105 by gooz
    PHERENIKEE 103-105 by gooz
    _/\/\organa_ 101-105 by gooz

b:laugh you say didn't break any pwi rules

1.share
    2.glitch
    3.multi client

not is correct, in fact:

Morgana is 103
    AMON is 103
    Malefika is 101

FayHumming 102 - 105 goonz

and... all this told from 1 FAKE BIDDER...

are you still mad cuz we kicked you about that fake bid from our faction?

and... you made rapture with CASTER NIRVY GLITCH and multiclient with psychic cleric and all your others toon.... b:shutup

all know what are you fay...
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    The only people on this game I will believe hit 105 w/o using goon glitch:

Kitamura
    Rinc

Both sin's from Lost city who hit 105 just shortly after each other. DATALEC was around number 4 or 5 that I saw who hit 105. Quickly followed by that was a massive spam of 105's to the rankings.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    not is correct, in fact:

Morgana is 103
    AMON is 103
    Malefika is 101

and... you made rapture with CASTER NIRVY GLITCH and multiclient with psychic cleric and all your others toon.... b:shutup

b:laugh ya so, stop try hide fact you glitch,share,multi client and greedy dont share. Oh ya didn't zeus,amon,malek was banned for a week until u sumbit ticket QQ and threat them.
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • DrMiley - Dreamweaver
    DrMiley - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    To those who still want to see the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNw5khFzb74

PS: I still remember when Zeus, Eva, Rex, Xnoob +2 (probably Dsholder) were glitching goonz in FC. Too bad I formatted my PC and no screenshot left :<
  • Kristina_t - Heavens Tear
    Kristina_t - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    The only people on this game I will believe hit 105 w/o using goon glitch:

Kitamura
    Rinc

Both sin's from Lost city who hit 105 just shortly after each other. DATALEC was around number 4 or 5 that I saw who hit 105. Quickly followed by that was a massive spam of 105's to the rankings.

Keep believing that then b:chuckle Who you think started the whole goons era off? When pwe looked into worst offenders guess who showed up. Of course they couldn't ban a player they had hyped up and posted news being the first 105. So they let all glitchers slide.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Keep believing that then b:chuckle Who you think started the whole goons era off? When pwe looked into worst offenders guess who showed up. Of course they couldn't ban a player they had hyped up and posted news being the first 105. So they let all glitchers slide.

yeah, cause they had to give everyone the same punishment once they found out that they cheated. oh wait :p

not a pony
    you only purge once #yopo
  • BlkKnight - Dreamweaver
    BlkKnight - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    not is correct, in fact:

Morgana is 103
    AMON is 103
    Malefika is 101

lol the part about fay being mad at u kicking her is just funneh, i doubt anyone cares who u kick anymore, since u go around kicking anyone in ur faction that happens to talk to ppl from factions u hate, like DDaggers last week not to mention the 30 or so ppl u kicked months back for no reason.

And rex we know its u on ur wife's account replying now... lol dont have friends to back u up so u have to log all ur toons to defend urself, just pro.
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Hawt dam Egos are strong in this one....
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    lol the part about fay being mad at u kicking her is just funneh, i doubt anyone cares who u kick anymore, since u go around kicking anyone in ur faction that happens to talk to ppl from factions u hate, like DDaggers last week not to mention the 30 or so ppl u kicked months back for no reason.

And rex we know its u on ur wife's account replying now... lol dont have friends to back u up so u have to log all ur toons to defend urself, just pro.

Sure if you want can log other 10 alt and post to myself (ironic)

me and my wife write different not need someone post to defend me not have nothing to defend. maybe u only mad becouse goonz finish and you was "only" on 104

b:bye
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    idk what did you think before you posted your vid but man i did the same shiit with TT99 and Nirvys +10s 2 years ago. b:bye
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Hahahahaha look at all the foreign people argue, a gramma **** would have a field day here! b:laughb:laughb:laugh