Is this game FUN anymore?

Options

Comments

• Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I couldn't agree more. I started playing in 2008, but I quit about a year ago. Why? Because everyone started "powerleveling", prices of everything escalated quickly and as you said, the only goal became to level up to 100 as fast as possible.

Now today I actually logged in after all this time to see if anything has changed - and it has only gone worse. I didn't see a single soul in any of the smaller towns of Perfect World, where people used to quest a year ago. There were about 3-5 people trying to find a BH squad, but that's it. Honestly, I don't know what are people playing this game for, if not for leveling up the normal way by doing quests and experiencing everything the game has to offer. I fail to see what can be entertaining about leveling to 100 in a week and then doing nothing. Or whatever you people do nowadays.

I'm not trying to say that you shouldn't play the game anymore, I'm just saying I can't understand 99% of the people who still do, and this saddens me :(

Perfect World used to be my favourite MMO for years and it's hard for me to realise that it's never going to be the same again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Your reply actually makes zero sense compared to hers just so you know.

Well as i said i din't read what she wrote i was just saying what i think :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laulupullo
    laulupullo Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    well i dont see a point to play this game anymore thats why i havent logged in for lil bit over 1 year i dont even remember my main accounts PW and i dont wana reset it :D money sucking games sux *** like PWI it was good game back then but now i dunno..ill just wait August 28th. =)
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Bottom line...this is for your entertainment...not anyone elses! play the game as you see fit
  • gouraudpalm2
    gouraudpalm2 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    So, before I start, there's a few things.

1) This is going to be a long post. If you have ADHD, or ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, don't like reading a lot, are illiterate, or you have a phobia of long pieces of text, then please, by all means, use the 'back' button on your browser. Replies of 'tl;dr' are more a waste of your time than mine.
    2) This is NOT intended as a troll post, I'm looking for honest replies.
    3) This is not an attempt to change this game, the players, guild policies, or anyone's opinion.
    4) If Bearish isn't banned yet, I won't mind a complete repost of this with some key idea changed, as I do enjoy satire, even of serious things.
    5) It's not intended to insult any specific factions, specific players, or anything of that nature.

That being out of the way, I'll begin to tread on these slippery slopes.

I started playing in 2008...

2008?, then you'll perceive the game as dead n' broken
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    So, before I start, there's a few things.

1) This is going to be a long post. If you have ADHD, or ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, don't like reading a lot, are illiterate, or you have a phobia of long pieces of text, then please, by all means, use the 'back' button on your browser. Replies of 'tl;dr' are more a waste of your time than mine.
    2) This is NOT intended as a troll post, I'm looking for honest replies.
    3) This is not an attempt to change this game, the players, guild policies, or anyone's opinion.
    4) If Bearish isn't banned yet, I won't mind a complete repost of this with some key idea changed, as I do enjoy satire, even of serious things.
    5) It's not intended to insult any specific factions, specific players, or anything of that nature.

That being out of the way, I'll begin to tread on these slippery slopes.

I started playing in 2008. I was one of the first cash shoppers, having bought an Israfel about 2 weeks after they were put into the Boutique, and I leveled the 'old fashioned way'. But, the key was, I enjoyed the game. It was fun. It was based on teamwork, but nobody took it too seriously, except maybe a few hardcore MMO gamers who had played everything else at that time and were looking to be 'the best of the best'.

As time went on, there were some major changes. Genies, Sins, Psys, world map expansions, Nirvana, and of course, Packs. 5.0 became huge, but I always could find the time to have fun. Doing TT3-3 barbless and clericless, TT runs for newer friends, hanging out with facmates, all kinds of things. Oh yes, the endless hours spent in FCC, doing the same thing over and over again, just with different people, at different times, with varying amounts of success.

Then came Hyper-n00bs. Suddenly, 105 is the ultimate goal, and getting there as fast as possible (or 101, 102, whatever). I realized how much this ended MY fun when I couldn't find a BH29 for lowbie alts anymore. It got worse when BH39, BH51, and finally, BH59 became almost impossible to find, and in BH69, I ran into more than a few players who had never once done anything but go to FCC with their character, and had no idea what to do.

But I adapted, and started grinding my alts to 75, then doing FCC's.

Except now, there is nobody DOING FCC anymore. Wanna go into FCC? Awesome. Buy heads. After 2 months of being unable to find an FCC squad for my CLERIC, I gave up on it. Sure, I can solo FCC on my BM, Sin, or even Barb, but seriously, I will shoot myself if I have to spend that much time alone. I soloed my Sin from 95 to 101 in FCC, and that was well more than enough for me. My BM was lucky and managed to squad FCC up to 100.

So, now the only thing left to do for fun is TW. It's a chance I get once a week to hang out with my friends.

If you're waiting for something along the lines of 'except now...', then you found it.

Now, if you're in an endgame Faction (actually this has been going on for a long time), the factions have 'no alt' lists, where they list other factions, and you cannot have an alt in any of them if they're listed.

So, TW is dieing off for me now as people choose my friends for me. TW's are no longer held 'for fun', but as some kind of professional organization.

So, if you are in a top tier TW faction, and half your friends are in another faction, even one that's not top tier, you aren't allowed to hang out with them if your main faction decides to disallow you to. Sure, you could ignore the 'no alt' list, but then you risk getting kicked from the top tier faction.

The next thing I see happening is a 'no squadding' rule. So if you want to squad with people from a 'banned faction', you can't.

So, do you find this game to be fun, did you quit, or something else?

(Personally, I'm getting extremely close to deleting all of my characters, and never coming back. But, that is just me. Also, IB4 don'tletthedoorhityourassonyourwayout replies.)
    Strange that you telling this. You were always my opponent, when I told this ~year ago. I was moron in your eyes. Really strange how you changed your mind.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flickerfae - Sanctuary
    Flickerfae - Sanctuary Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Don't delete your characters, Sarra. Pixels or not, you put a lot of love into them. b:sad

I've never really been part of a major TW faction (minus a couple months when we made a fun-but-largely-misguided attempt at it b:chuckle ), so I can't speak for that kind of crazy pressure... but it sounds like you need to make a decision on whether it's worth it to stick with them. On the one hand, I'm sure you have many friends in that faction, and they sound like they're probably pretty intense with TW and whatnot... but on the other, PWI shouldn't be a second job. There are plenty of less 'hardcore' factions who would be happy to have you around... you might even make your own, drama-free and all.

If all else fails, take a break. That's what I do... I'll go play a different game for a while. Sometimes, I feel like I'll never come back... my last break lasted a good 9 months. But I always do, and I sure would be sad if I came back to find my pixels gone.

In answer to your original question, yes, I do still find PWI fun. However, only because I made the conscious decision to go at my own pace and do what I found fun, not what everyone else deemed the most efficient or profitable means of playing. It means I'm still not at the endgame, even after over 3 years of play, and that's frustrating at times. That's when I step back and remind myself that it's far better to take the scenic route and enjoy the journey than to head straight from point A to B with blinders on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Ignoring my main for alts since early '09
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Holy cow. Who is this and what have you done with Sarra?

My oldest in game friend namecalling because my faction pulled alts from her faction. Neither of us was effected, and the move was imo justified.

And TW is for fun to you? Really?

Guess she was serious when she said she's not allowed to hang with kids outside her faction...

yeah, it effected me. Another person I've known as long as you had an alt in there. Was really the only time I spoke with him, too.

Eh. This game is dieing, I think it's just time to move on.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Is this game FUN anymore?

One man's trash is another mans treasure. The fact that you ask this indicates you're negative. Maybe some other game company hired you to come troll here. I use to love playing Nexuiz but have never gone back to troll the forum with such a topic. You have to give credit to PWI for tolerating such idiotic and obviously *hurt the company* posts.

Personally; I hate PWI customer service, forum moderation, scamming, but these kinda posts are just lame.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    u go tweakz!
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Then came Hyper-n00bs. Suddenly, 105 is the ultimate goal, and getting there as fast as possible (or 101, 102, whatever). I realized how much this ended MY fun when I couldn't find a BH29 for lowbie alts anymore. It got worse when BH39, BH51, and finally, BH59 became almost impossible to find, and in BH69, I ran into more than a few players who had never once done anything but go to FCC with their character, and had no idea what to do.

But I adapted, and started grinding my alts to 75, then doing FCC's.

Except now, there is nobody DOING FCC anymore. Wanna go into FCC? Awesome. Buy heads. After 2 months of being unable to find an FCC squad for my CLERIC, I gave up on it. Sure, I can solo FCC on my BM, Sin, or even Barb, but seriously, I will shoot myself if I have to spend that much time alone. I soloed my Sin from 95 to 101 in FCC, and that was well more than enough for me. My BM was lucky and managed to squad FCC up to 100.

Wow, that server must be in really bad situation b:surrender

But anyway, I don't do squad BH 29, 39, 51 and 59 anymore. I just do that solo with my high level. But I fill squad for 69 and 79 with only 1 or 2 Teles spent, in under 1min squad is full.

And i'm also sick of FC80-90 runs, they take too much time, min 2-3 squad wipes per run. So I skip that too and I do solo runs for my 80-90 levels, I just invite 2-3 more 80-90 when I get to BR.

If you're just waiting for someone else to start squad for something, you'll just end up waiting for a loooong time.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Is Perfect World still fun? In my opinion, yes it is.

Is Perfect World International still fun? In my opinion, hell no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • High_Lord - Heavens Tear
    High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Is Perfect World still fun? In my opinion, yes it is.

Is Perfect World International still fun? In my opinion, hell no.

harharhar, eye c whut yew did thar!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • FierySlasher - Raging Tide
    FierySlasher - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Well i got tired of the game and i quit. Moved on to other games. I do miss the game tho, but mostly i miss how it used to be atleast a year ago. I blame FC for having changed it all. Nothing else. I mean FC the instance is fun and all but it should have been capped at between 80-99, any1 below or above that range can't enter FC. I don't CS and I couldn't stand it being left behind while new chars were hitting 100 in a week and then CSing their gear to get ahead . Meh PWI isn't my kind of game anymore.

P.S. Sarra, sending u a private message on the forum, check that out
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I just killed lots of bosses in 3-3 as a level 80 character with some friends last night :), that was fun. I have no idea that TT99 mats are valuable though... green ones that is b:surrender .

This game is still fun.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    wow i must say im glad my faction who use to TW just for fun on sanctuary decided to stop wouldnt want to be involved with that ****.
    Is the game fun well about 1 year ago it wasnt so you know what i did i deleted all my characters with all ther shiny items and i just started everything from scratch for FUN. lol. Alot of people called me crazy but i must say it rlly is alot harder this time around but i like a challenge so im gonna stick it out tell i either actually get a life or my faction on sanctuary im in breaks apart. Which as of late isnt looking to good not much activity anymore and lots of people who are just not fun to be around. Thnkfully they end up leaving in a short amount of time becus according to them our faction sucks because we play for fun lmao.
    Cant remember where i was going with this so ill end it here lol.
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    *stuff she said*

And you shall get a serious reply.

Well, none of that surprises me. Sounds like the classic never ending experience most people go through on sanctuary. I really don't like this server, and my seeker is the only reason I'm still there. But to be fair, this no doubt goes on with all the servers. I have people on my fl, but I'm not sure where I stand with them. Has been a year and some months since I've had a good close connection to someone in special way.

You don't have to tell your TW factions your alts. Not really their business. Don't let others control you. This is one of the causes of the "no fun" factor.

But I don't join TW factions because the atmosphere is very uhm... elistish. Not my style. Those people simply take the game way too seriously, and are too serious. There is no fun in them.

I started in 2010. I didn't do BHs til I was about lvl60 on my veno. I had fun playing the game, but as time when on, people started changing. My fun was being ruined by this change. Cliques and stuff, and factions that don't talk, or basically just couples showing off their love for another in chat, or guys who are so full of themselves. I couldn't get my cultis done, which inevitably drove me to using the boutique for the first time, to get a herc.

Being a seeker, I'm not able to do a lot of group activity. ya know, 5.0 or bust. I never seen the inside of Nirvana, or even the entrance(no reason to go there). Highest TT I've done is 3-2 and that was with another veno. I run TT alot with my current faction. I love me some TT, and not running TT for more than a few days starts to get to me @_@. There is something about TT that attracts me. It never gets old, it never gets boring, it's always exciting.

I don't like FCC because alot of drama comes from FCC. People want to level fast, which is fine as I'm this way too, and have been since I started playing MMOs in 2001, but they'll just quit later or complain about not having what other players have. We lack committed players. They don't wont to commit to their character. Just get to r8 as fast as possible, be so weak from underleveled skills and lack of knowledge with their class, they stick out like a rusty nail in a squad of experienced people..the rare event you get such a squad.

I'm not even sure if helping lowbies with their BHs is contributing to the problem. Some wish to be committed but the incentives to keep going are no longer there.

How do I have fun now? I pick some random instance and just murder it, or grind on mobs in morai. That's my fun. Cause there is no one around to **** me off.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Not really.

A million things stacked up and just eroded all the fun.

All that's left for me at least is my friends, and most of those have quit, and TW, which I haven't been able to log on for in a couple of weeks anyway.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • seeker0687
    seeker0687 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Wow, going through this thread is actually quite demoralizing . I used to have a good time with this game sometime 2 years ago, and I was just thinking about downloading the game again...

To be quite honest, I never was much of a teamster, but I did enjoy squadding up occasionally for a BH, or whatever that's called(it's been forever) and the game is fun when it's not a ghost town, devoid of life. I guess the experience of the game just did it for me, pve, the little things, mostly.

Now, having said that..I'm wondering if PWI is still a game that could deliver on that...casual encounters, occasional assistance, light hearted leveling...what do you all have to say on the matter? Oh, and which PVE server is more likely to be right place for that? Sanctuary seems to be getting a lot of frowns lately.
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    seeker0687 wrote: »
    Wow, going through this thread is actually quite demoralizing . I used to have a good time with this game sometime 2 years ago, and I was just thinking about downloading the game again...

To be quite honest, I never was much of a teamster, but I did enjoy squadding up occasionally for a BH, or whatever that's called(it's been forever) and the game is fun when it's not a ghost town, devoid of life. I guess the experience of the game just did it for me, pve, the little things, mostly.

Now, having said that..I'm wondering if PWI is still a game that could deliver on that...casual encounters, occasional assistance, light hearted leveling...what do you all have to say on the matter? Oh, and which PVE server is more likely to be right place for that? Sanctuary seems to be getting a lot of frowns lately.

There is still fun to be had. To some degree it depends on your ability to ignore stupid people (easy done by turning off world chat) and how attached you are to being competitive in PvP. It's totally possible to have a fun time playing casually.

I'd recommend giving Dreamweaver a try, it seems like there are still a decent amount of various low levels running around. Sure, many are alts, but I still see factions recruiting mid-range levels sometimes so there is some life there still.

Personally, the game has lost a lot of it's fun for me. That likely has more to do with the fact I've raised 5 characters to 100+ (without glitches or buying heads) so I've just done all the PvE content. TW is still exciting, but without a huge cash outlay or 50+ hours a week merchanting and farming it's hard to feel very useful. I've gotten to the point where I gave up improving my gear because I don't have thousands of dollars or hours to spend on it, so eventually I'll be obsolete and, by default, have to quit the last part of the game that I enjoy.

So, to play for fun, stay casual, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breitling - Raging Tide
    Breitling - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    To me, yeah its fun. I am so far removed from even considering being a hardcore gamer because of my real life schedule, that when I play, I play to have fun. I don't.care what level anyone else is, or if they have r-this, or r-that. I don't even care how they levelled, be it determination, hardcore play style, glitch, or the old fashioned way. It doesn't matter to me nor does it affect me.

I also belong to an active, friendly faction, where most of those higher levels online will help, when available, those of us lower levels. Or better yet, we low levels will make an attempt anyway. Sure our squad might get wiped, but so what. On a recent TT 2-2 run, I think I died over half a dozen times. Several of us did, but we had a great time. I also don't do pick up squads. I find more egotistical miscreants show up.

When I play, the only thing I'm in a hurry to do is log in and forget about real life and my work for a time and play as casually and as relaxed as I can.
    Proud Executor of Rapture

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Like a good timepiece, a cleric is there when you need it.

Alt: Behike
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

I'd recommend giving Dreamweaver a try, it seems like there are still a decent amount of various low levels running around. Sure, many are alts, but I still see factions recruiting mid-range levels sometimes so there is some life there still.

^I Agree with this.
    I still enjoy playing the game, and to me DW still has life to it. It may not be as populated as say, Sanctuary and Heaven's Tear like people say, but it's definitely not dead. I can still go to the middle of arch and find a BH squad fairly quickly, or find a bunch going on in WC. I do occasionally go around the lower level areas and see a few smaller people questing around. Like it was mentioned before, most are probably alts, but they are still people around those levels that could hang out together and quest together. But there are still new players that I've seen.
    Like the other day I joined an FB39 group with a little seeker. He was still new to the game and was still learning some things us older players know to be common knowledge; such as BH wines, TW, and cultivation. Our little group had a blast doing something we all do for our BH dailies. I do love me some casual squads that don't take things too seriously and talk and have fun with each other. <3

But anyways, I've only briefly ran around the other servers and don't have as much of a perspective on them, so I'm not saying DW is 100% no doubt the best way to go, but I enjoy it and can find things to do with friends and others most of the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ponyduck
    ponyduck Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I've started having fun with game again by basically abandoning my lvl 103 char, and starting
    new chars which do virtually every quest, leisurely farm for mats, no cs'ing, don't care how
    fast I level, wears gear that the mobs drop or I have mats to manufacture, etc.

I've tried other games & they interest me for awhile, but oddly enough I find myself
    always coming back to PWI. Maybe because it was the first mmo I ever played, and
    I imprinted on it, but to me, it's still the prettiest, most relaxing game (I'll never get
    tired of that music!). I do hope it stays around for a long time.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    yeah, it effected me. Another person I've known as long as you had an alt in there. Was really the only time I spoke with him, too.

Eh. This game is dieing, I think it's just time to move on.

So you can't talk to your friend because his alt was removed?

He's on all the farking time.

This does not make sense.

Seriously though, almost all of my in game friends are dirty Vindis. I talk to them whenever I go online and do all sorts of junk with them from farming (i know i know, farming, me?) to bhs to cube to chilling outside west. I don't understand why you can't hang with your buddy just cuz he's not in the same faction on his farming alt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Before delete your chars just try one thing, go factionless, do stuff with your friends and new people (random world chat squads).

You gonna be free to do w/e you want without anyone to tell you with who squad or not, than if you still don't get fun after try something new (factless or new faction totally) than just quit the game.

I don't want to be mean, but really look like a huge part of your ''not fun'' in game is cause your faction rules, so before quit try something else at least, that cost nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    S0... basically this is really a QQ thread ab0ut tw0 guilds n0t fapping t0gether like they used t0?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • I_skateboard - Harshlands
    I_skateboard - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Well i did miss the days of hard questing and grinding it was really hard yet fun. I always met new friends and new people. It was a great experience I happy i am not a new player. The majority of my fun comes from my friends, If they left i would leave too because this game does get me bored a lot within 5 minutes of game play lol. Well i have my friends and we can chat which is fun. I usually play different games if i am that bored though. :P
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Hey new stuff is fun.
    Just did my first full WS tonight.
    Getting spoiled during 2x.
    Tons of good drops.
    b:laugh
  • Banndit - Heavens Tear
    Banndit - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    The way I see it, the original game was more fun, but original game was overly modest and overlooks certain things such as how unique this game is and how much they can make from it, so they made drastic changes to make up the difference. With the changes, either they didn't allocate enougth time, put enough thoughts, or lack experience in making those changes so the game lost alot from those changes.

On the other hand, the game is probably still unique and alot of the fun is either still there or have been implemented like the recent update. Its still unique and I'm guessing you might find newer games that are better but you can't replace this. This game is unique and big in merchanting, customisation, fashion, gears and gearing.

On the other hand, the players these day aren't as much fun as the ones before. Theres so much unnecessary incident and QQs and they happen so often which can be a bit of a kill joy.
  • Arsla - Dreamweaver
    Arsla - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    good thing i am not well.
    time to go discover something not from PW!

ppl all QQ in the end the keep playing the game teach em lesson STOP playing it.

and for those poopheads who say " why are you still posting here?"

cause i want to and you cant do anything abt it.

Next is game fun?

Fun died when anniversary packs came and when they added Rank stuff to cash shop.

for those wondering if they must come back ?
    DONT bother coming back in the end you will Spend real Money and end up with nothing but epic Fail Waste of Time!

Dosent it annoy you a Game you work so hard for a then the Company Ruins it?

PWI got that Image in the Market and it will Never change!b:bye