FC Glitch Update

Options

Comments

• Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    you would think Frank i cares for just players ? players who follow rules in not one Post he has appreciated any players who followed rules.

this company is making fun of us players give me one good reason why must i play on a Official company server when you treat me and many other players so unfairly and player who are heavy cash shoppers or abused a glitch get away so easy?

i rather go play Chinese version where ppl work for their stuff and are appreciated.

a straight question to GM.

What makes You a GM if you cannot appreciate Players who have morals and Follow Rules?

currently i see them as corrupt politicians who just want money and don't give a fak about us!

Thing what i said is wrong?

Come down from your god damn fortress of idiocrasy and take on us players rightly on these forums .

im not discussing a ban im Discussing Justice !

you need to learn how to read b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Arsla - Dreamweaver
    Arsla - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    you need to learn how to read b:bye

its the internet got a better reply than that please do post rather than trolling!
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    its the internet got a better reply than that please do post rather than trolling!

How about posting in coherent and sensible sentences? Maybe people will actually bother reading them, then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • High_Lord - Heavens Tear
    High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

Hello Arsla, I would like you to meet your new friend. This new friends name is spelling, punctuation and how to form a coherent sentence in English.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I've read worse english . Their post makes sense to me , js .
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
    edited July 2012
    Options
    oxytorch wrote: »
    I've read worse english . Their post makes sense to me , js .

Well, it's not like there's a language barrier of sorts here. It's just that it's hard to take people seriously when they write like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Wonder who has the most posts in this thread b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    why don't they just increase every ones stealth detection lvl by +4... that way 105 sins can be seen by 101 sins... sounds like WIN to me...

maybe what they could do is lower the amount of exp it takes to get to 105... like lvls 101-105 takes the same amount of exp to lvl as 100-101 does... b:victory

me personally if they bring the glitch back for any amount of time i will be in that FC power lvling to 105...
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    why don't they just increase every ones stealth detection lvl by +4... that way 105 sins can be seen by 101 sins... sounds like WIN to me...

But then the 105s would rage that there's no meaning in being 105 anymore, short of genies, the few extra stat points and the damage reduction.
    maybe what they could do is lower the amount of exp it takes to get to 105... like lvls 101-105 takes the same amount of exp to lvl as 100-101 does... b:victory

And then you'd **** off everyone who's legitimately grinded their way to 102-105. After all, 100-101 takes exactly 25% of the exp 101-102 takes, or 12.5% of the exp 102-103 takes or 5% of the exp 103-104 takes or 3.9% of what 104-105 takes.

Hell, I'm at 68.9% on 101. If they changed it so that 101-105 takes as much exp as 100-101, then I sure as hell hope that my 184,525,224 experience would be converted to the 2.756 levels that it would then be worth. That is, I would be an auto-level from 101@68.9% to 103@75.6%.

Also, taking the same amount of exp for 101-105 as it takes from 100-101 makes no sense, each level should take more experience than the previous. And besides, the point of levels from 100 onwards taking ridiculous amounts of experience is simple: they're just for bragging rights. Only the expansions made levels higher than 100 relevant with stuff like genies (affinities), stealth (stealth levels), Nirvana, Rank 9 and Morai. Take off all the expansions and you're left with very little reason to level beyond 100, as the only thing you gain is the damage reduction against lower levels, plus the stats.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
    edited July 2012
    Options
    And then you'd **** off everyone who's legitimately grinded their way to 102-105.

Since when has PWE cared about pissing people off? Especially when you're talking about less than 10 people in the entire game. Anybody between 102-104 might as well be happy that they can get to max level much easier then.

The leveling curve just seems like a placeholder to me, anyway. Kind of like ''Let's make it almost impossible to get to max level so nobody actually gets there until we know what to do with it'', but then came hypers and the FF revamp...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Since when has PWE cared about pissing people off? Especially when you're talking about less than 10 people in the entire game. Anybody between 102-104 might as well be happy that they can get to max level much easier then.

Don't be so sure.

I'm pretty sure anyone who's upwards of 101 would be damn pissed if they decided to revamp the exp curve and instead of giving the existing players free levels based on how much their current amount of exp would get them on the new scale, they decide to either pull everyone back to 0% on their current level on the new scale, or to put them at their current percentage at the new scale. Reason being? Damn it, spending hours and hours in FCC or PV to get those few levels.

And if they did some kind of scaling, then we might see everyone who's currently 103+ suddenly being 105. At that point, you'd see the lvl 100 crowd turning into a communal ***** to complain about how unfair it is that some people got their hard work rewarded by with free levels while they, having seen no reason or having no motivation to get beyond 100, got nothing.
    The leveling curve just seems like a placeholder to me, anyway. Kind of like ''Let's make it almost impossible to get to max level so nobody actually gets there until we know what to do with it'', but then came hypers and the FF revamp...

Actually, I've seen plenty of games where the last few levels are ridiculously hard to get to. So the developers going with that kind of an approach isn't exactly a new thing. Hell, Diablo II did it and that game is like 10 years old.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Flutterpie - Lothranis
    Flutterpie - Lothranis Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Don't be so sure.

I'm pretty sure anyone who's upwards of 101 would be damn pissed if they decided to revamp the exp curve and instead of giving the existing players free levels based on how much their current amount of exp would get them on the new scale, they decide to either pull everyone back to 0% on their current level on the new scale, or to put them at their current percentage at the new scale. Reason being? Damn it, spending hours and hours in FCC or PV to get those few levels.

And if they did some kind of scaling, then we might see everyone who's currently 103+ suddenly being 105. At that point, you'd see the lvl 100 crowd turning into a communal ***** to complain about how unfair it is that some people got their hard work rewarded by with free levels while they, having seen no reason or having no motivation to get beyond 100, got nothing.

idiots on this forum complain constantly about everything anyway. there is so much QQ and QQ about QQ that everyone is desensitized. no one cares if you QQ have fun QQing
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    idiots on this forum complain constantly about everything anyway. there is so much QQ and QQ about QQ that everyone is desensitized. no one cares if you QQ have fun QQing

b:pleasedb:chuckle___Well now, Atleast That Explains why you like to Post on this thread so much now, doesn't it there LiL'AlTiEeeeee!!!!!!!!b:dirty

Oh! I'm Sorry I forgot! You like to still talk about this (Subject Matter) on all the threads now aswell (Rather then just here now), Now Don't Yazzz!!!!!!b:kiss
    {Severity of Punishments THREAD - Page 5}

whats the difference between goons and heads? they are both examples of the same powerleveling that pwe loves. goons however takes actual skill where heads does not. heads is much worse for the game than goons ever was

the only people who werent gooning when it was popular were either too lazy, undergeared, or had no friends and now they're jealous/butthurt cause its gone and they missed their chance.

PS: To Quote! An Absolute PROoo!! At the UTTER Fail! of Pro QQ'ing!!!......b:cute

no one cares if you QQ have fun QQing
  • blastertaber
    blastertaber Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Justice bump!!!
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    L0st c0unt s0 w.e +1 P0st c0unt useless bumping.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • blastertaber
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Justice bump!!
  • blastertaber
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Bump!!
  • setantasrose
    setantasrose Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Topic on second page? Ooooooh no you don't, get on back up there now. *kick* b:bye
    Boom-shakalaka!
  • gouraudpalm2
    gouraudpalm2 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Bump. people don't forget.
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Yeah I'd be pretty upset if I got scaled back. All those hours soloing PV/FCC, and days spent doing dailies for grand total of .7%(well its about .4% now) a day.

T_T
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • blastertaber
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Justice bump!!
  • blastertaber
    edited July 2012
    Options
    b:victory
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    indeed not to be forgotten this still has not been fixed clearly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • setantasrose
    setantasrose Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Second Page? Oh no you don't. *bump*
    Boom-shakalaka!
  • War_Dawg - Sanctuary
    War_Dawg - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Jesus Christ ppl its been 3 month since this thread was started and your still qq'ing about **** S.T.F.U. already.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Jesus Christ ppl its been 3 month since this thread was started and your still qq'ing about **** S.T.F.U. already.

If you truely want them to **** then why are you posting in the thread? If you post it they will come b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    and hence here i am posting again about this atrocity of a game management eff up ive even gone as far as to save copies of this on my hard drive so if it ever gets closed i can go right back and put it up this will never go away untill they fix what they need to and satisfy thoose who are not satisfied simple as that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Back up to first page you go.
    Sorry PWE, people will remember months, and years from now just how badly you f*cked up in your management.

Not that there isn't a long list of **** ups already....but this one's the icing on the cake.

Bump.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Ray - Momaganon
    Ray - Momaganon Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Something like revert back the levels that those gained in such a short time would make everyone happy.

People don't care about rankings, they care about never be able to see 105 sins, 105 barbs with tons of reduced damage, 105 clerics (just lol)... If you see in the logs that someone went from 100 to 105 in one week, I don't think there's much to wonder about...
    Always man up. -> /watch?v=pvaN27TgJUc
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
This discussion has been closed.