The nerve of some people...

Options

Comments

• Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

Hypothetically. If these two were to drop screws after getting killed in PK, and the one who got the drops doesn't wanna give them back, would they sue PWI for letting other steal objects?

From the sounds of it if they were to drop something from pk they would screen shot then try to report for having their items stolen or something stupid like that. I do feel sorry for you all on RT.
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    they are busy atm, suing PWI for filling sanctuary with rabits thus ruining their romantic picnics
    you only purge once #yopo
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Somebody fill me in on the details

Imagine a Jerry Springer couple............now x10000b:shocked
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    they are busy atm, suing PWI for filling sanctuary with rabits thus ruining their romantic picnics

I bet asking them for a weapon link is harassment b:chuckle
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I bet asking them for a weapon link is harassment b:chuckle

squading with them is harassment, you nerf their exp/coinsb:laugh
    you only purge once #yopo
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    From what I have heard about what this couple has done over the years in RT, all of what you all listed are perfect reasons they would file for harassment for.

From a faction mate of mine: He was AoE grinding for 2 hours in 3rd map OHT (Valley of the Scarred), then they show up and more or less tell him to get out of their spot and that they've "been there for 5 hours", even though he's been grinding for 2.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    squading with them is harassment, you nerf their exp/coinsb:laugh
    Breathing is harassment, you take their air

Did I do it right?
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    From what I have heard about what this couple has done over the years in RT, all of what you all listed are perfect reasons they would file for harassment for.

From a faction mate of mine: He was AoE grinding for 2 hours in 3rd map OHT (Valley of the Scarred), then they show up and more or less tell him to get out of their spot and that they've "been there for 5 hours", even though he's been grinding for 2.

the more you describe them the more I wish I was on RT so I could mess with them. Also even if they were AoE grinding in said spot....its their fault for leaving the area all together, and it becomes anyone's spot

edited June 2012
    Options
    the more you describe them the more I wish I was on RT so I could mess with them. Also even if they were AoE grinding in said spot....its their fault for leaving the area all together, and it becomes anyone's spot
    Actually I wish they were on harshlands
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Actually I wish they were on harshlands

1 Day server merge so everyone can mess with them b:victory

edited June 2012
    Options
    1 Day server merge so everyone can mess with them b:victory

Why just one day? Vendetta should be part of the server merge so sync can roll everyone
  • SSCaster - Lost City
    SSCaster - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Why just one day? Vendetta should be part of the server merge so sync can roll everyone

Sync....

lol. LC people roll Sync with 15 people to their 3 factions.
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    From the sounds of it if they were to drop something from pk they would screen shot then try to report for having their items stolen or something stupid like that. I do feel sorry for you all on RT.

Personally I'd rather not run into them at all. I've met enough people without common sense to last me a lifetime!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options

Personally I'd rather not run into them at all. I've met enough people without common sense to last me a lifetime!

Common sense isn't so common anymore.

• Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

yea.... mind if i make this my sig? b:chuckle
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

But "rare sense" sounds even sillier, me thinks. Reminds me of Spiderman.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I have a pony sense.
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    pk servers: for when you absolutely have to shut that nab up! b:victory
    carebear servers: cant do anything about the nabs... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
  • Balance_ - Raging Tide
    Balance_ - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Ive totally met these too before. Not sure where tho....
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    pk servers: for when you absolutely have to shut that nab up! b:victory
    carebear servers: cause world chat drama. Laugh at them as they rage at you but are unable to do a thing about it. b:chuckle

fixed for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    yea.... mind if i make this my sig? b:chuckle

Use it b:laugh

• Yusiong - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I have a pony sense.

is that anything like spider sense? does it tingle when you are in danger

• Arsla - Dreamweaver
    Arsla - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    if they ever shown their faces on harshlands, if they pulled that stunt, they would be killed often.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I can sense many friendships from my pony sense.

And edited first post with the second conversation since I didn't expect this thread to get more than 100 replies xD

They haven't harassed me today it seems. Before you know it I bet her uncle and aunt will start pming me.
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I think they're to embarrassed by this thread to say a word b:chuckle b:pleased
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options

And edited first post with the second conversation since I didn't expect this thread to get more than 100 replies xD

They haven't harassed me today it seems. Before you know it I bet her uncle and aunt will start pming me.

I wish I had a special sense. I thought I had spider sense once when there was a massive tingling in my foot....than I realized my foot was just asleep b:surrender

• Yusiong - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I think they're to embarrassed by this thread to say a word b:chuckle b:pleased

that or they are raging to PWI that they are being "harassed again" but on a wide scale this time

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

Are they magic friendships? With stickers and rainbows and ponies and myspace.com? Just teasing. To be honest this thread is simultaneously one of the funniest and saddest things I've read on PWI in a long time.

stuff

I love your sig. Sheldon is so funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I love your sig. Sheldon is so funny.

I would put my favorite quote by him but PWI would block out the best part of it.