The nerve of some people...

1235»

Comments

• Tigerninja - Heavens Tear
    Tigerninja - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    ksing is not harassment. mobs and bosses are not reserved on the field. it's your right to attack them and kill them whenever you want.

just think of the celestial tiger events. it is a Public Quest as well. so you would QQ if someone kill your mob? not at all, i'll make them QQ and regret for ksing me!!! b:angry b:surrenderb:laugh
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Common sense isn't so common anymore.

You know the sad part about that is that it's true. b:cry

I think they're to embarrassed by this thread to say a word b:chuckle b:pleased

I wonder if they even bother to come to the forums? XD

that or they are raging to PWI that they are being "harassed again" but on a wide scale this time

Don't know if you mean in-game or complaining to customer support, but let 'em. XD
    Hurray for blacklists!
    I'm also willing to bet they are the type that spam tickets. They'll get pushed so far back they won't even get answered. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Common sense is a wonderful thing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Maybe a mod, should forward this thread off to Customer Service. There are more then enough complaints here about the two from multiple people on ragings tidesb:bye
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    From the sounds of it if they were to drop something from pk they would screen shot then try to report for having their items stolen or something stupid like that. I do feel sorry for you all on RT.

there are actually quite a few people on rt who think that if they drop in pk the item is still theirs and they deserve it back. these two are probably hypocritical about it aswell and would want their drops back but wont give any back to others if they drop to them on the RARE (and im talking like end of the world **** here) occasion that they do go pk.

it makes me sad that i ever left lc QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    there are actually quite a few people on rt who think that if they drop in pk the item is still theirs and they deserve it back. these two are probably hypocritical about it aswell and would want their drops back but wont give any back to others if they drop to them on the RARE (and im talking like end of the world **** here) occasion that they do go pk.

it makes me sad that i ever left lc QQ

LC has turned to who has the bigger e-peen from killing whom and such. Also I agree they do sound like the type that would demand their stuff back but not give back stuff to others.
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~